I'll Show You Boring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, sorry. All I'm trying to say is that I don't think you're a freak... I know you are, and I think it's fucking great."

She put on as serious of a face as I've seen. "Never. Again. Do you understand me? This is done. I am your mother, you are my son, and we are never even going to mention this again," she chided, and then turned in a huff towards her room.

Yeah... That's not going to work for me.

I moved quickly behind her, as she was leaving, and wrapped my arms around her just below the chest, resting my head on her shoulder.

"What do you think your doing? Let me go, right now!"

"Nope. You have to tell me first."

"Tell you what?"

She was still half-heartedly trying to squirm away.

"That you didn't enjoy last night at all."

Mom went still and started to respond, but hesitated. I nuzzled against her neck, and then lightly nibbled on her ear lobe. I could feel an immediate change flow through her body.

"Lucas, stop it. Please... we can't," she begged.

I had a feeling this was all just talk on her part, and that she enjoyed it just as much as I did. I was determined to find out.

She let out a gasp when I brought my hand up to put a firm grip on one of her tits.

"If you want me to stop, then you have to tell me. Tell me that you don't like what I'm doing to you right now, and that you never want me to touch you like this again. If you can say that, I'll let you go right now and forget that anything ever happened."

I started massaging both of her breasts, squeezing them together as I waited for her response.

"I can't," she finally spoke.

"Can't what?"

"I can't say it."

"Why?"

Mom brought her hand up to cup the back of my head as I kissed from her shoulder up to her neck.

"Because I... I can't lie to you."

Thank god for that because I was totally bluffing. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to forget what happened or go back to how it was before.

My confidence was back in full force as I moved a hand down to palm her pussy. I instantly felt the moisture coming through her pants.

"Tell me the truth then," I urged. I started to rub circles through her pants where her clit would be.

Mom let out a deep moan.

"I can feel what you want, but I need to hear you say it."

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"I'm sorry? I couldn't quite hear that."

She moved my hands away from her body and took a few steps forward until she reached the kitchen table. Her pants and panties quickly fell to her feet. She kicked them off to the side before leaning forward to plant her hands on the wooden surface.

Mom looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes full of lust. "I said, I want you to fuck me."

"Well, then I guess I'd better do as you've asked."

I practically ripped off my clothes and moved up behind her, dropping to my knees. I gripped her ass cheeks, spreading her apart. In the light of day, I had an incredible view of her dripping wet, pink pussy. It was only a few inches from my face, and her scent was intoxicating. I got a close look at her cute, little asshole too, remembering how amazing it felt when my cock was buried inside of it less than 12 hours ago.

"Well?" she said. "Are you gonna paint a picture, or are you—"

Before she could finish, I drove my tongue into her wet folds and began to eat her pussy like it was the last meal I'd ever have. To say she tasted amazing would be a vast understatement.

"Oh shit!" she cried out. "Oh my god, that's so fucking good."

I was really going to town, pretty roughly I might add. I hoped she didn't mind. I licked between every fold, sucked on her clit, and dipped my tongue all the way into her soaking wet hole to lap up as much of her juice as I could manage.

It only took a few minutes before mom started twitching and shaking uncontrollably. She straightened up just enough to reach back behind my head and forcefully bury my face in her pussy.

"Yeah, baby... Fuck! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed out.

She was still holding my face against her while she ground her pussy up and down my chin to my nose. She continued to do so until she had grunted and moaned her way through her orgasm.

She finally came back down and collapsed to her chest on the table. My mouth was covered with her cum, and I was as hard as a diamond. I stood up behind her and rested my cock in the crack of her ass, letting mom know I was ready. I kneaded her ass with one hand as I started rubbing my tip up and down her slit with the other.

"I can hardly wait to be back inside you mom." I was breathing heavily, overcome with sexual desire.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I need it Lucas. I need you to put that cock in me now."

Don't think I didn't notice her using my name, or the fact that she didn't react poorly when I called her "mom." Something had definitely changed for the better, but there was one more thing I wanted to try out.

"You need it?" I asked. "You need your son's cock in your pussy?"

So yeah, the incestuous nature of what we were doing was obviously a major element of excitement for me; I mean, how could it not be. Still, I felt a bit of anxiety wash over me as I waited to see how mom would react. I hoped I hadn't pushed too far.

"Yeah, baby, I need it." She looked back at me with a sly grin and shook her butt playfully. "Don't you need to fuck mommy's pussy?"

She was wearing a full blown smile now. It seemed she had caught my drift, and we were on the same page.

I smiled back. "It's all I've been thinking about since the last time I was in you."

"Well, don't keep me waiting." She reached back and spread her cheeks. "Take it. Take mommy's horny fucking cunt."

Goddamn, she was nasty. I don't think I'd ever heard a woman use the dreaded 'C' word in a positive manner, even during sex. I liked it.

I wasn't going to keep her waiting any longer. I stopped my motion the next time I felt the entrance of her eager pussy. I let out a deep breath as I pressed forward, my cock pushing into her warmth with ease. I came to a brief stop with just the tip buried, savoring the moment.

"Oh fuck, mom," I groaned. I started stroking just a couple inches in and out of her. "I don't think I'll ever get used how good you feel. You have an amazing cunt."

"I'm glad you like it." She let out a sexy giggle. "Are you having fun teasing me like that?"

"I'm enjoying myself plenty," I laughed, and then I thrust the full length of my cock into her sweltering hole.

"Oh my god, Lucas... Fuuuck!" she cried out.

Mom still held her ass cheeks spread as I braced my hands on the back of my hips and started hammering into her. I buried my cock all the way to the balls with each stroke, her spread ass allowing me maximum penetration. The room filled with the squelching sounds of soaking wet pussy every time I slammed into her.

"Lucas... I'm gonna cum. Keep going... Make me cum all over your cock."

I pushed mom forward, her hands leaving her ass as they planted on the table. One hand gripped her hip while I used my other to grasp her ponytail, pulling back until her eyes were pointed towards the upper wall. I doubled my efforts and started ramming my mother with more intensity than I've ever employed on any woman. The way her butt clapped and rippled every time we connected was a beautiful sight.

"Don't stop! You're making me cum, baby. Make me fucking—"

Mom let put a long, guttural growl as she went totally spastic. We completely lost rhythm as her motions became erratic. She was jerking and grinding as I tried my best to fuck her through her climax. I let loose of her hair and she dropped down, resting her chest on the table.

She sighed, finally coming back down from her orgasm. "You really know how to work your mother's pussy." She continued to lazily grind on me.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know it even better," I stated suggestively.

"Well, you're definitely gonna get the opportunity."

I resumed my work on her, getting back into rhythm and picking up speed. I gripped her ass cheeks hard, spreading them enough so that her pink butthole caught my attention.

"Mom, I'm not gonna last much longer. Can I cum in your ass again?"

"As much as I'd love that, I'm a little sore... I'm sorry baby. You can cum in my pussy though. Or maybe... in my mouth."

"My choice, huh?"

"I really want it in my mouth. I wanna taste you."

"Oh fuck, mom." I was thrusting roughly into her. "You wanna swallow your son's cum?"

"Fuck yes."

"Tell me."

"I want it... so bad. I need my son to shoot his load in my mouth. I wanna eat your cum."

That pushed me over the top.

"Shit, I'm about to bust. Come and get it mom."

She pushed me back off of her and dropped to her knees one smooth motion. She started jacking my dick as she looked up into my eyes and held her tongue out, shaping it into a little scoop made for catching cum. So fucking beautiful.

I let out a loud grunt as my first shot missed the mark completely, leaving a streak of cum between her eyes and up to her hairline. She adjusted the aim of my cock, and the next one arched past her tongue and into the back of her throat. The remainder of my load filled her makeshift bowl to the brim. My last spasm sent one more small jet onto her waiting tongue, then mom gave my shaft a few more firm strokes to expel another drop or two of cum.

Once every last drop was milked from me, she let go of my cock. She then made a show of swallowing my load down in one exaggerated gulp, sticking her tongue out afterwards as if to say "all gone".

I was spent.

"Mom... you are fucking incredible. I think we can put all this "boring" talk to rest, but I'm definitely open to further therapy sessions if you're not convinced."

"Oh, I'm sure you are," she giggled. "I think I still have a little ways to go yet." She gave me a sly wink. "You're incredible too honey, and your cum tastes wonderful. Oh yeah, how do you like my new make-up?" She pointed excitedly to the line of cum on her face.

"It looks good on you, but I think next time you should wear more."

She laughed. "Yeah, okay. I'll keep that in mind."

We both just stayed where we were, still breathing raggedly. Mom finally broke the silence.

"You know what? I know I just ate and all, but I am really hungry."

We both busted up laughing.

"Yeah," I agreed, "breakfast sounds like a good idea."

*****

That morning was exactly what we needed. There were no more worries or discussions about whether what we were doing was right or wrong, only acceptance. Over the next two weeks our sordid routine went as follows: fuck before school, fuck after school, and fuck again before we went to sleep. Speaking of sleep, we only did that in the same bed nowadays.

I should also clarify that it wasn't all just fucking. We thoroughly enjoyed a gentle love making session every once in a while. Oh yeah, neither one of us gave two shits anymore about that one dude who used to live with us.

The Sunday before she was due back to work, we decided we should spend the entire day naked, taking each other whenever we felt so inclined.

Mom lifted her mouth off of my cock, swallowing down my freshly extracted cum as she sat back, pushing my face deeper into her pussy. We were on the couch nearing the end of a vigorous 69, having already fucked before getting out of bed that morning.

"Mmmm, yummy. You know, swallowing a load of your cum every day has really worked wonders for my mental health," she joked.

I couldn't respond on account of having a mouthful of my mother. She ground herself hard on my mouth until she achieved and worked through her last orgasm of the session. Once she settled, I gave her ass a gentle pat to signal my intention to sit up. We sat and cuddled on the couch, our lust temporarily satiated, maybe.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she rested her head against my chest.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"I was just thinking about how you haven't came like you did the first time we were together."

"Oh... you mean squirting? Well, I don't do it like that all the time. It's really intense, and really messy... as you know. And, I have to use my fingers, or maybe your cock in some positions, to hit just the right spot. Plus, I wasn't sure if you were really into that or if you were just... appeasing me."

"Yeah, about that... I was kinda hoping you could show me how to do it."

"Well, I'm sure I can. Would you want to do it now?"

"Eager much?" I teased

Mom slapped my arm playfully, "Hey! You asked buddy. I'm not gonna turn down an offer like that."

"I'm just messing with you. Now is good."

She stared at me thoughtfully. "So like, are we doing it just like we did that night... or what?"

I knew she was wondering if my face and mouth would be fair game. I flashed her a big smile.

"I think I'd like that."

The way her face lit up with excitement was beyond cute. She jumped up, butt naked, and ran to her room, coming back with an armful of towels.

She noticed my look of amusement and smiled coyly, "I'd rather avoid having to wash all these cushion covers again if I can help it."

"That's understandable."

She lined a large area of the couch, and the floor right in front of it, with the numerous towels.

"That should do the trick," she declared, already massaging her clit. "You ready?"

*****

"Fuck me! You're a quick learner aren't you? I can feel the next one coming already."

My hands and arms were already drenched from the two times I'd already made her squirt. Although it was in smaller amounts than our first time together, I was really getting the hang of it now. With my palm facing upwards, my two middle fingers were buried inside her. I had the tips of my fingers curved up, with my other hand pushing down gently on her pelvis. I was moving my hand up and down as fast as I possibly could, making sure to massage the spongy patch on her top inner wall with each upward motion. I felt her pussy tightening up yet again.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed. "This is gonna be a big one. You're gonna make me cum so hard baby. Shit!"

She pulled my hand from inside her and grabbed a handful of my hair with the other, pulling my face to her as she burst. Her warm fluid started to cover my face before I could even latch my lips to the ones between her legs. Mom cried out, and I tried my best to eat her pussy as it gushed into my mouth, filling it completely. I let her juices leak down my chin so she could fill my mouth again. Call me nasty, but I made sure to swallow the mouthful that time around; I was developing a real taste for it.

Once I noticed the stream had died down, I put my efforts into eating her pussy to the best of my ability. She put her hand on my forehead and pushed me away.

"Stop, Lucas... it's too much... too sensitive."

She looked like she was completely sapped. I jumped up on the couch beside her.

"Again, Mom... so fucking incredible."

"You made it happen, sweetie. So, ditto."

"Yeah, and I can't wait to do it again." I gave her a loving kiss on the lips, "So, what do you wanna do now? Lunch?"

"Sounds good, but I need a shower first." She poked me in the chest. "You could use one too. Care to join me?"

"Ohh, that's something we haven't done yet... for some reason."

"I know, right! And who knows, maybe you slip on some soap and your cock slips in my ass. Accidents happen, ya know."

"I'll meet you in the shower in five seconds."

She laughed loudly. "Okay then, I'll be waiting." She got up and went towards her room.

I shot up like a bullet and ran toward my room to get clean clothes, but I felt like I was forgetting something...

"AAAHHHH FUCK!!!"

After I felt the sharp pain, I tried to lift both feet at the same time. That sent me tumbling into the wall and to the floor, taking a few pictures with me.

Mom came running back into the living room. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?"

"Stop!" I yelled out, pointing at carpet. "Fucking glass... caught me slippin'."

She walked around the compromised patch, "Shit, Lucas. I'm so sorry. Let me have a look."

"Well?"

"Uhhm... there is certainly glass in your feet. Quite a bit actually."

"Figures... Shit! Next time throw the candlestick, mom!"

"Next time? But it's just the two of us now, baby. I really hope you don't plan on giving me a reason to throw something heavy at your head."

Just the two of us. I liked the sound of that. Even as I lay on the floor chock-full of glass and bleeding, I couldn't help but smile.

*****END*****

====================

I wanted to point out that the switch from 3rd person to Lucas's perspective was intentional. I didn't want to do the initial argument in Terri's perspective, just to switch to Lucas for the remainder of the story.

Hopefully some of you enjoyed it. Take care.

====================