I'll Show You Boring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready, baby? You ready to be inside this tight, little pussy?"

I can't even describe how much I was turned by how vocal she was. I'd never been with a girl that did more than your standard moans and sighs during sex. Unfortunately, I was still too stunned by what was about to happen to respond.

She grinned. "I'll take that as a yes."

Mom raised her hips until I felt the head of my cock rubbing back and forth between her lips. Finally, she stopped me right at her entrance and slowly sank down. There was slight pressure, but only for a moment. Then I felt her moist opening spread around my cock as it pressed through the resistance and into the warmest, softest pussy I'd ever felt.

"Ohhh yeah," she moaned.

I only had about a third of my length in her when she stopped, raised her hips, and drove back down. She repeated this motion one more time, and then I was balls deep in my mother. The way her pussy was quivering and gripping me had my head spinning. And she was so wet; I could feel her juices already running down my balls and onto my thighs.

"Fuck... I love how you fill me up. You're a perfect fit." She put her arms around my neck and started rocking back and forth, grinding her clit hard on my pelvis.

I had to concur with that statement; my cock absolutely belonged inside of her. I would've told her as much too, if my brain hadn't forgotten how to make my mouth speak words. Right now, all it was good for was producing sounds of pleasure.

Luckily, my hands still worked, and I used those to reach around and alternate between kneading and spreading mom's ass. Her cheeks were soft, yet firm. The kind that, while you could tell housed a decent amount of muscle, would still have a little give when you wanted to spank the hell out of them. Perfection was all I could think as I did my best to assist in her effort to grind herself to orgasm.

It wasn't much longer when I noticed the tell-tale signs. Her breathing became sporadic, and her movements more of an irregular, bucking motion. She was grinding against me so hard that it felt like she was trying to break bone. I loved every second of it.

Mom let out a long, high pitched moan as her body started to spasm uncontrollably. She went from gripping my shoulders to digging her claws into my chest, keeping up a slow grind on my dick as she worked through her climax. She stopped moving all together as the final tremor coursed through her.

After her body settled, she moved her arms back around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. She stayed like this for a moment to recover, until I felt her start to plant small kisses on my neck. That progressed to wet, sucking kisses and licks as she moved up my neck to nibble on my ear lobe.

"Now that we got that out of the way, it's time to really get started," she said in a sultry tone. "I'm gonna take your cock hard now, baby."

Mom planted another deep, tongue filled kiss on me, and I reapplied my grip to her perfect ass. She moaned in my mouth right before she pulled away. Then she gripped my shoulders for balance as her feet came up and planted onto the cushions. She was squatting over me now, grabbing my cock to line it back up with her dripping hole. Once I felt the head of my cock at her entrance, she gave a hard thrust down, taking my length to the balls instantly. Her hips swiveled for a moment, getting everything just how she wanted it.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah. I'm gonna enjoy this," she grinned.

She proceeded to start a slow, repetitive, squatting motion, letting all but the tip of my cock slide out of her before dropping her ass down forcefully to meet my thighs. She took little time to speed up the process as she started bouncing up and down on my cock in a continuous, fluid motion.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "You're so deep inside. How does it feel? Tell me how much you love this pussy swallowing your cock."

I willed my mouth to speak words. "Best I've ever had... or will have. Amazing." That was something at least.

"You're. God. Damn. Right it is," she growled, in sync with her thrusts.

The room was filled with various grunts, sighs, growls, and moans as mom continued to try to drive me through the couch. But the best sound of them all? That would be the loud, echoing clap of her ass against my thighs. The fact that both were soaked with copious amounts of mom's pussy juice only amplified this. What a lovely symphony.

I noticed her start to hang on my neck a little more as she leaned back a bit to take me at a different angle. Once she found it, she shortened her thrusts but doubled in speed.

"Fu... fuck. There it is... right there. Don't move. Just... stay right... stay... Aaahhh FUUUCK!"

I felt her pussy become impossibly tight around my shaft. Mom shifted to her right, planting her knee back onto the couch as her pussy basically spat my cock out. Her left hand darted down and turned to a blur as she fanned her pussy lips. I felt a hot, forceful spray of liquid start to drench me from my thighs to my stomach.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed.

Mom's eyes rolled back as she let out a long, guttural moan. Her body jerked dramatically while stream after stream of her hot squirt splashed against me until it finally reduced to a dribble. She shakily wrapped her arms back around my neck, knees resting under her on the couch, as her body collapsed against me.

"Holy shit," she sighed. "That was amazing. Soaking you like that... So fucking hot." She giggled and started planting lazy kisses all over my neck, cheeks, and lips.

I was stunned. I'd obviously seen girls squirt in porn, but I had never been with anyone who did. That whole show mom put on was surreal. Actually, surreal would be the best way to describe the entire evening. With everything that had happened so far, I still wasn't sure if it was all a dream or not.

Mom stopped kissing me and pulled away to look me in the eyes. "Don't worry, we're not done. I haven't had near enough of your cock yet, and... I still need to get that load out," she said with a mischievous smile.

The nasty mouth on this woman was really doing it for me.

She reached down and gripped my shaft and, for the third time in one night, I felt the undeniable warmth of her pussy engulf my cock in its entirety. She went right back to work on me, alternating between a rapid bounce and a firm grind. Both of us were filling the room with our sounds of exertion and moans of pleasure.

I was about to send my hands back around to grip her ass, when I realized I hadn't seen or touched those boobs yet. Feeling that we were well beyond the need to ask first, I raised my hands to her chest, pressed her tits together, and gave them a nice, firm squeeze. She immediately pushed my hands away, but only to pull her shirt over her head and fling it to the floor.

Of course, her tits were amazing. Two tear drop shaped mounds of pale flesh, each topped with a rock hard, light pink nipple. They had the very slightest bit of sag, but in no way did that seem due to age. It seemed more to do with the fact that they were quite a bit more than a handful.

After just enough time to get a good look, she pulled my head to her chest, sending an obvious message of what she wanted next. My mouth immediately latched on to her left breast, sucking and licking vigorously. I worked the other with my hand, giving it a hard squeeze and tweaking her nipple. I switched back and forth between them, feasting on her tits.

"You really like those, huh?" she giggled. "My nipples are sooo sensitive. You could probably make me cum just from sucking on them. Mmmm, yeah... keep doing that, baby. Suck my tits while I fuck your cock."

I would've liked to say that I could do this all day, but mom was riding me hard; I wasn't going to last much longer. To be honest, I couldn't believe I hadn't already busted several times by now. I was thoroughly impressed with myself, but my resistance to the inevitable was nearing an end.

"I... I don't think I can... hold out any longer." I could barely get it out with the frantic pace she was putting on me. "Mom, I'm gonna—"

"Don't call me that!" she yelled, but didn't slow her assault on my dick even slightly.

"Shit! Sorry, sorry,"

My mind briefly wondered what her deal was with that, but quickly snapped back to the events at hand.

"Just hold on... one more minute," she pleaded.

Mom brought her hand up to her mouth and, much to my surprise, let out a stringy glob of spit onto her fingers. She moved her hand behind her ass and seemed to be doing something with it. Her hand came back to her mouth for more spit, and right back behind her ass. She suddenly stopped riding me, and then I felt something pressing from the other side of the thin back wall of her pussy. There was no doubt where mom's fingers were.

"I want you to cum in my ass," she growled.

Fuck yes! That was going to be another first for me, and I was trembling with excitement.

She planted her feet back on the couch to resume her squatting position. My cock slipped from her pussy, but was quickly being guided into position below her asshole. I felt her rubbing my tip at the entrance before she started to press down. There was much more resistance than earlier, the pressure pressing down on my cock, building and building. Suddenly, the head popped through the tight ring of muscle, and I was inside of her ass.

We both let out a deep moan in unison as I penetrated her final hole. I only had about two inches in her butt when she paused, letting herself get used to being stretched out. It was only a moment until she looked at me, completely overcome by lust, and forced her ass down, swallowing me to the balls. That did it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I groaned.

Mom started rising up and down on my cock as I started emptying my load inside her. I gave out a deep grunt with each new shot as an absolute geyser of cum filled the depths of her asshole.

"I can feel your dick twitch inside me while you're cumming in my butt. That is so fucking hot. Just knowing how big of a load you're putting inside me right now."

I leaned my head back on the couch and sighed as the last bit of semen drained into her, expecting that to be the end of it.

"Can you stay hard for me?" she questioned, as she increased the length and speed of her thrusts. "You feel too good in my ass to stop now, and I need to cum again. Can you keep fucking me, baby?"

Even though I had just came, I was all for feeling her exquisite ass on my cock for a while longer.

"I don't think that'll be a problem. I've never been in an ass before, and yours is amazing. I want you to cum again for me." I guess finally getting a release had loosened my tongue a bit, although not nearly to mom's level.

"Oh, I'm going to. Don't you worry about that."

She was slamming down on my cock now. The loud smacks of our union were coming in rapid succession.

"You like it, baby? Feeling my ass take your whole cock like this."

"I didn't know anything could feel so good," I responded. "Your mouth... pussy... ass... all incredible. Best night of my life."

"Yeah? I'm not just vanilla, am I? Do you think this. is. Fucking. Boring?"

She pounded down on me as hard as she could with those last words, a look of anger taking over her face. What the hell?

"I don't think you're bor—"

Mom locked her lips against mine, driving her tongue into my mouth so hard it hurt. Our tongues wrestled passionately while she continued to bounce her ass on my cock.

She finally pulled her lips from mine. "I wanna cum all over you. Is that okay?"

"You kinda already did, and it was pretty awesome, so yeah... I'm good with that."

She let her ass come to a rest and gently grind on my cock.

She shook her head 'no'. "I mean all over you." She kissed my cheek. "On your face." She stuck her finger in my mouth and pulled down slightly. "In your mouth."

She quickly licked my lips and pulled away to look me in the eyes; I was mesmerized by her stare.

"Yes... I... I want you to," I finally muttered.

Mom gave me a sexy smile and went back to long stroking my cock with her ass. She put three fingers in her pussy and started fucking herself twice as fast as she was fucking me.

"Say it again," she demanded. "Tell me you want me to cum on your face."

"I want it."

"Say it! Tell me to cum in your fucking mouth!"

She was going to town on her pussy when I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart as much as possible. I started thrusting my hips up to meet her, getting full penetration as I roughly fucked her asshole.

"I want you to cum for me. I wanna fucking taste it," I begged.

"Oh fuck yeah! Keep fucking my ass. I'm so close, baby. Keep going. Keep... Oh shit. It's... Fuck!"

Mom's ass clenched so tight, it was already forcing my cock out when she sprang up to her feet and pushed her hips out towards me.

"Open your mouth... OOHHH MY GOD!"

Her cum sprayed out like a hose. Jet after jet covering my face and filling my mouth. I forced it out down my chest, but she would just refill it instantly. It had a very neutral taste, so I wasn't bothered at all when I would accidentally swallow a bit of it. She cried out as she worked her pussy through the orgasm until it was no more than a drip.

Mom collapsed back down into my lap, leaning into me as I took a moment to wipe my face. I was completely drenched.

"Fuck me," she sighed.

"Holy shit," I agreed. "That was insane."

"Yeah... insane." She leaned back and gave my cheek a little pat. "It's uh... bedtime for me, I think."

With that, she hopped off the couch, fixed her panties, grabbed her shirt and was gone.

I kind of expected a bit more after the deed than that, but hey, I'm sure she was bushed. So I just sat on the couch—which was probably ruined at this point—completely naked and covered in cum. Actually... it's probably piss, right? I had read about it before out of curiosity; one expert says it's cum, the next three experts say it's pee—who knows. I guess maybe I should've been grossed out, but I really wasn't. It didn't taste bad and nothing a shower can't fix. I got up, grabbed my clothes, made sure to slip on my shoes, and headed to my room to clean up.

After my shower, I sat in bed trying to process the events of the evening. Fat chance of that happening. I was still half convinced I was going to wake up to extreme disappointment at any moment. A couple things I knew for sure: my mom was super nasty in the sack, and there was no other woman for me. Best. Night. Ever.

I finally closed my eyes, wearing the most cheesing ass grin on the planet. I was definitely skipping school tomorrow.

*****

It was only about five seconds after my eyes opened when a tremendous wave of excitement coursed through my body, bringing me to full alertness. I jumped out of bed feeling like a kid on Christmas morning. Shirt, shorts, shoes—check! No time to waste; I was out the door.

I might as well have been whistling and skipping with an umbrella over my shoulder. I was feeling a level of joy that I wouldn't have thought attainable; nothing could bring me down.

Mom was already up and unzipping the covers off of the couch cushions—what a nice convenience—when I entered the living room. She was still in her sleeping clothes—a plain, white t-shirt and comfy, pink pajama pants—with her hair up in a messy ponytail. I did a sort of a sliding step into her line of sight.

"Mornin', ma'am," I spoke in an exaggerated southern accent.

Mom looked out the corner of her eye at me and quickly back down to the cushion in her hand. "Morning, Lucas."

"How lucky are we that those come off, huh?" I laughed.

She sighed as her face took on a pink hue. "Well, that's the last one. Soooo, I'm just gonna squeeze by you here and... 'scuse me... and go put these in the washer." She spoke almost as if she was talking to herself as she brushed by me.

While she went to the laundry room, I went and made a couple cups of coffee. When mom came back into the kitchen, I offered a cup.

"Coffee?" I held out the mug to her with my permanent smile still on my face.

"Yes, thank you."

She leaned back on the counter and held the cup up to her mouth to blow on it for a bit. She glanced at me a few times, but only for a split second before she pointed her eyes back to the floor. I mistakenly assumed she was just being shy because it was "the morning after," and plus, she was sober now.

I set my coffee down and moved towards her. She froze as I advanced, staring at me nervously as I gripped her shoulders and moved my lips towards hers. Before I could make contact, she slipped out from my grasp and was over by the kitchen table in a flash. I was left standing there looking like I was trying to score with a ghost.

"Whoa... Okay! Lucas, we uhh... we need to talk."

I regained my composure and leaned back on the now vacant counter space, feeling my earlier joy and confidence dissipate rapidly.

"Okay, let's talk. I'm listening."

"Okay, so... these last couple of days... fuck. This is so crazy." She put her face in her hands, shaking her head until she finally looked back up at me. "Lucas, listen. Last night was a huge, HUGE mistake."

Ouch...

"I drank way too much and, with everything that's happened, my mind has been in a complete fog. I just... I don't really know how to say this."

"Just say what you have to say, please." I was just glad she was willing to talk instead of running to her room.

"Okay then, here it goes," she said hesitantly, taking a deep breath. "Finding out about what your father was doing, on top of the shit he said to me, really did a number on me mentally. I don't just mean anger or depression either. For some reason, it also triggered some kind of messed up sexual frustration. In hindsight, drowning myself in alcohol was probably not the best solution for that, but I couldn't really help myself.

"The night we watched the movie, I had already tried to... uhm... work it out myself, but that didn't help at all. Then that damn movie you picked was full of sex and... you just... you look so much like your father, especially when I'm wasted. All these different thoughts and emotions started to creep up, and I guess I just saw an opportunity to... I don't know... prove to myself that he was wrong, even though I already fucking knew that. Or maybe it was just to feel like I was getting back at him. All I know for sure, is that it was a huge, terrible, awful mistake, and I have to be the worst mother alive."

She put her head back in her hands, and I could hear her start to cry softly.

"I'm sorry mom, but I have to disagree with you 100% on this," I said firmly. "Not only was last night not a mistake, it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm begging you here... please do not feel bad about last night."

She sucked in a deep breath through her nose, but just continued to cry in her hands.

"Look," I continued, "you have no idea how happy I was when I woke up this morning. I mean, I felt like I hit the freaking lottery. Now you might be standing there feeling awful about yourself, but, to be honest mom, all I can think about right now is bending you over that table and—"

"Okay! Enough of that," she interjected. "Jesus Christ, Lucas, you are not helping." She looked at me with her misty eyes. "I say that I basically took advantage of you, used my own son for some kind of twisted therapy session, and then you tell me it's the best thing that's ever happened to you?"

She hid her face back in her hands. "The things I said.... Even worse, the things I did. Oh my god! You probably think I'm a fucking freak!"

"Well," I said calmly, "you did talk pretty nasty. Then... ya know, all three holes and everything. Of course, there is the time you squirted in my m—"

"I get it! Again, not helping..."