I'll Show You Boring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could think much more about it, mom stood up and slowly walked over to stop directly in front of me. She stared down at me with that look, which hadn't left her face since I first noticed it. Her chest and cheeks were flushed pink, and her breathing had sped up considerably. Holy shit! Mom was fucking turned on right now, standing a foot away from me, and not taking her eyes off of mine. Now it was my breathing that sped up, as well as my heart, which was running a never-ending 40 yard dash.

"Mom, wha—"

Her hand came up and gripped my chin, holding my head in place as she stared a hole through me. She moved closer, pushing my legs apart with hers as she stopped at edge of the couch. The soft, smooth skin of her legs felt incredible rubbing against mine. My dick was bulging against my shorts in no time.

Mom loosened her grip on my face only to move up to my hair and re-apply her hold on me. She brought one knee up on the couch and let it come to a rest between my thighs. She let out a light moan as she used her other hand to start caressing my face, down my neck, to my chest, and back up again. All of this contact had my dick completely hard.

She inched closer to me, her breathing becoming even more rapid, and eyes still full of intensity. Her movement came to a stop, and she just eyed me. I was so worked up at this point, that I was about two seconds from closing the remaining distance between us and putting my lips to hers. That is when I noticed the sudden change that took over her face.

In an instant, the look of lust filled hunger gave way to one of shock. She immediately took her hands off of me and practically jumped away from the couch. She stood there as if she was paralyzed, and then just a moment later, bolted towards her room. I heard her door slam soon after.

Well, I can say with full confidence, that was not what I expected to happen. Not to say that I ever expected my mother and I would seemingly come so close to crossing some major boundaries, but once it started going that direction, it didn't take much for me to realize I was all for it. I needed to talk to mom immediately.

I walked up to her door and knocked lightly. Nothing. I knocked a little harder. Still nothing. I took a deep breath and tried her door; it was locked as well.

"Hey mom," I called through the door, "can I come in and talk... please."

Still no response.

"Okay, we don't have to talk, but will you at least let me know you're still alive?"

"I'm fine. I'm just going to bed." I could tell she was crying. "You should do the same. I'm sorry, I... Please just go!"

Damn, that kinda hurt. Though I felt worse knowing that she was having some strong, negative feelings about what had just happened. I wished she would let me come in and talk, just to let her know she had nothing to feel bad about. I wasn't going to do anything at the moment to make it worse, so I decided it could wait until tomorrow.

I was gonna do as she asked and go dress down to get some shut-eye. Oh, who the hell am I kidding. I'm most certainly going to go jerk off to a fantasy involving my mother and probably still struggle to get a wink of sleep. Not only had I slept all day, but I had never been so worked up in my fucking life.

*****

As I awoke, I could see from the gaps in the curtains that the sun was just barely out. I checked my phone—7 am. I was correct in both of my assumptions last night. Not only did I furiously stroke myself to completion over thoughts of my mom, I also slept for shit. My brain was processing thoughts and emotions like they were all thrown in a blender and turned on high.

I hopped out of bed and stretched out, finally bringing my hands down to grip and slowly drag down my face as I let out an exhausted sigh. My hands stopped halfway through the motion, my face pulled down in a way that made me look an idiot. I stayed that way in a moment of thought. I was trying to figure out if I was feeling dread or excitement at the idea of facing mom this morning. Perhaps it was a bit of both. There was no reason to delay the inevitable, so I decided to grab a shower and get a move on.

After my shower, I got dressed and walked out of my room with a purpose. I was going to sit my mother down, and we were going to address what had happened. Unfortunately, my hopes were immediately dashed when I saw that she was nowhere to be found. I'm not sure what I was expecting really. It was still early as hell, and considering the amount of alcohol she consumed the night before; of course she was still asleep. Feeling a little defeated, I made some coffee, grabbed a PB&J, and went to back to my room.

*****

Half of the day had passed by the time I heard mom making her presence known. I had been lying in bed reading, trying to keep my mind occupied. As soon as I heard her, I tossed my book over on my desk and threw on my shoes. I made it out of my room just in time to see the front door slam. Mom was backing out of the driveway when I checked the window.

Fuck!

Not being able to talk this out was going to drive me fucking mental. I decided I was going to wait on the couch until she got home. I flipped on the TV, but my mind stayed elsewhere.

*****

A little over an hour later, I heard mom's car pulling back up to the house. I got up and hurried to get the door. She had some bags in her hands and, without even looking up, she brushed past me to take them into the kitchen. Being cold shouldered like that was starting to make me feel like shit, but it didn't mean I couldn't see that she wasn't feeling much better. She was wearing an old, baggy sweater and pajama pants, looking quite disheveled. Mom was not the type to go out looking like that, so it did speak volumes. Still, I was feeling a bit put out as I closed the door a little harder than usual and followed her into the kitchen.

"Listen mom, we need to—"

"Sorry," she interjected, still not looking at me, "I had to go by the store, and I stopped and got you some take-out from that Chinese place you like. There should be enough for later if you get hungry again. Oh, and I already had a small bite while I was out, so you don't have to worry about me not eating."

I noticed that by "store", she really meant "liquor store". Besides re-stocking her inventory of wine, she also had a half pint of vodka as well. She started putting her haul away in the designated booze cabinet.

"Okay ... I am starving, so thank you for that." My stomach agreed with me. "But we seriously need to talk about last night."

Mom stopped what she was doing immediately, turned to me and, for the first time today, looked me in the eyes. Her mouth opened as if she was about to finally say something, anything, about the elephant in the room, but she stopped short of actually speaking. She stared at me for a moment, but didn't look to be upset, more like she was contemplating.

I resolved to just stand there, waiting for her to make the next move. When she did finally do so, her move was to walk past me, grab the small bottle of vodka, and head towards her room.

"Where are you... Mom, we need to talk. Mom!"

What followed next was the sound of her door closing and locking.

Goddammit!

As much as I wanted to go knock on her door until she let me in or came back out, I restrained myself. Instead, I decided to take care of my second most nagging need of the moment. Grabbing a container of Lo Mein, I went and planted back on the couch. I started up a random movie for background noise and began demolishing some noodles. As annoyed as one might be, good food does seem to take the edge off a bit.

*****

I actually ended up getting sucked into the movie I had put on. It turned out to be a real hidden gem. While it did a decent job of distracting me for an hour and a half, as soon as it ended, my brain went back to its previously scheduled programming. I made up my mind to give it final attempt to figure shit out with mom.

As I neared her door, I could hear the shower running. Okay, that's three strikes and an out. Maybe the wheels of fate had decided this was not to be resolved. I wasn't going to keep trying to make her discuss something that clearly bothered her so much. I was just going to have to forget that shit ever happened and move on. I only hoped that mom would do the same, and that we could return to some semblance of normalcy in our relationship. Although, I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed with how things had worked out. Okay, maybe more than little.

I grabbed a drink from the fridge and thought I'd watch the tube a bit longer before I went to my room to finish my book. If she happened to make an appearance before then, I would simply let her know that I was sorry for trying to press the issue and drop it from there on.

Just a short time after that thought, I heard mom's door open up. She was rummaging around in the kitchen—for a wine glass most likely—and I thought I might as well get it over with.

"Hey mom," I started as I was turning to look over the back of the couch, "I just wanted to say—"

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I was correct to assume she was getting more wine. One thing I definitely didn't assume, is that my mom would be wearing nothing but a black, cropped tank top, and a tiny, baby blue thong. My brain could barely process what it was seeing without crashing completely.

She was getting a bottle down from the cabinet, all the while her perfect ass was front and center and immediately had all of my attention; it was truly a glorious sight. Two round, creamy white ass cheeks on top of a killer set of legs. She had to be doing squats in all of her free time. I could've sat and stared at that image for days.

Mom filled her glass to the brim and turned it up, draining it in one go. She finally turned around to see my mouth hanging open in shock. I saw the same intense look that she had the previous night, and my excitement level went through the roof. Needless to say, little Lucas was feeling it already too.

She started walking towards me only to stop suddenly, looking a bit hesitant, but just for a brief moment before she was back on the move. Oh, thank god! I think I would've had a stroke if she decided to put a stop to this again. As she continued towards me, the unrestricted bounce of her breasts, paired with set a nipples that looked like they could cut glass, told me she was already braless. The tank top was cropped a few inches above her belly button, her flat stomach proudly displayed. While she was in great shape no doubt, her body still had a soft appeal to it, which I absolutely preferred.

Without question, my own mother was the sexiest women I had ever seen.

She rounded the couch and came to a stop standing directly in front of me, looking down at me like an exact replica of last time. She had that look of lust mixed with something that almost resembled anger. A look that had me chomping at the bit, raring to go, and any other saying that would insinuate that I was really fucking ready to do this. That doesn't mean I wasn't incredibly nervous; it was actually quite the opposite.

My eyes drifted downward to the tiny triangle of baby blue fabric that barely covered her mound. It left little to the imagination, and I could make out her slit nestled in between two puffy outer lips. I could contain myself no longer, and I wasn't too keen on giving her a chance to call anything off.

I jumped to my feet in front of mom and met her eyes with my own look of unbridled lust. As keyed up as I was, I had to remember that this was my mother, and she needed to be treated gently. I stepped forward, moving my hands around to the small of her back and pulling her to me. I moved my lips towards hers and... fell to the couch after being pushed aggressively down on my ass?

"Take your fucking pants off," she demanded.

Okay, so maybe I was a little off on the whole gentle and tender approach, but you're not gonna hear me complain. I had all my clothes on the floor in a speed that might have reversed time for a moment. There I sat, in all my glory, in front of the woman who brought me into this world.

Now let me just say, I don't have a 10 inch horse cock, but it's definitely above average in size and girth, and I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life. The look on mom's face, when her eyes locked onto it, let me know she approved.

She bit her lower lip—god, that looked fucking sexy—wasting no time as she dropped to her knees. She shuffled forward a bit, pushing my legs apart with her body as it moved. Getting right to the point, her hand slid up my thigh to eventually apply a firm grip to the shaft of my cock. I couldn't help but gasp at the contact. Mom, on the other hand, made no noise at all. In fact, she almost looked hypnotized.

For what seemed like a good minute, she just gazed at the dick in her hand. Then it finally moved up and down as she started to jerk me off, letting out a soft moan. This went on for a little while, her hand sliding firmly from my balls to the tip. She would rub her thumb on the underside of my glans, spreading my pre-cum, before returning to the base. I was as hard as I could ever be, and I think she knew that too because she decided it was time to take it up a notch.

Mom looked up for the first time since she had put her hand around me. She flashed a devilish grin and, without a word, moved her head slowly towards her target.

"Mmmm," she hummed as I felt her wet lips slide over the head of my cock.

My head shot backwards as I let out a moan. My cock was in my mother's mouth. Holy shit! I thought I was about to have a heart attack.

To start, she just focused on the first couple of inches. Her lips were sealed tightly as they gripped and sucked on my dick. She moved her hand in a twisting motion as she jacked my shaft from the balls to her lips. Mom made sure to use her tongue to great effect as well, swirling it around my sensitive knob.

Her speed Increased gradually until she was really working me. The wet, smacking noises of her mouth popping off and on to my cock were driving me wild. Silly me was already thinking that this was the best thing ever. That's when her hands moved suddenly to grip the side of my thighs, which were then used for leverage to drive her mouth downward to swallow my entire length.

"Ohhh Fuuuck," I groaned as I felt my dick being forced into her throat.

Of course, I've had blowjobs before, but I'd never felt the sensation of breaching an esophagus like that. It was incredible.

She started to gag, but didn't back off at all, determined to keep me in her throat as long as she could. When she couldn't hold it any longer, she backed her mouth up and off my cock with a loud, sucking pop and a deep breath. She locked eyes with me, tears and make-up running down her cheeks.

"God, this is a great fucking cock. The way you're stretching out my throat... Mmmm. It makes feel like a little slut."

She started tapping my glans against her protruding tongue before planting some little kisses all over my cock, all while she continued to stroke me with her hand.

"It's too good. You keep this up mom, and you're—"

"Don't call me that!" she snapped.

She stopped on a dime and pulled back to sit on her feet. I was no longer feeling her hand or mouth on me, and I missed them both already.

"I'm... uh... I'm sorry mo—Shit, no! I mean, sorry. I'm just... sorry... is all," I managed to stutter out like a tongue tied jackass.

Mom tilted her head to the side a bit and glared at me. Fuck! I fucked it up. The best night of my life was probably over now, much to my chagrin.

Just when I was about to resort to begging like a child, mom shocked me yet again. She planted her hands back on either side of me and took my cock all the way to the balls in one motion. She gave out a loud, choking cough, her nose buried in pubes, but was not deterred. She started swiveling her head around and even tongued my balls, all while my hard dick was still lodged in her throat. I put my hand behind her head and continued to count my blessings.

I used my hand to bob her head rapidly, fucking my full length into her mouth. She was making this unbelievably sexy, throaty sound every time I bottomed out. A thick layer of spit covered my cock as mom let me continue to test the limits of her oral skills.

I was alternating between deep breaths, grunts, and moans as mom was pushing me over the edge with her ridiculous mouth. Truly, it was 100 times better than any blowjob I'd ever had. I tried thinking about brick walls, baseball, and whatever other boring shit came to mind, all in the fear of this ending as soon I came.

My attempt to delay was not working for shit.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," I called out.

I didn't want to surprise her with an unexpected mouthful of spunk; I try to be a gentleman in my own ways.

Mom quickly pulled my cock from her throat and out of her mouth as she sucked in a much needed breath through her teeth. She leaned over my lap and spit out a mass of thick saliva that ran from the head down my shaft as she stroked and coated my dick. Suddenly, she squeezed me at the base with a vice-like grip.

"Nuh-uhh," she said playfully as she shook her head. "You can't go yet. The first load is the best, and I've got a special place that I want you to put it."

She looked like she had been bawling for hours. Her cheeks were covered in tears and mascara while a couple ropes of saliva hung from her chin. I had never seen her look better.

She kept her grip for a moment as she wiped her face. "You still feel like you're gonna bust?"

"Actually, I think I'm good." Her death grip had worked. "I had no idea that trying to squeeze my dick off could yield such results."

She giggled as she stood up. "Well, you just keep that nice and hard for me, but don't overdo it. I have to get a drink real quick. You want something?"

"Yeah, I could use a drink."

"Okay, be right back. Keep that cock hard," she commanded with a smile.

I let out a laugh. "I got it. I'll make sure it's not a limp noodle by the time you get back."

Mom laughed as she went to the kitchen. I started stroking myself lightly, not wanting to go overboard, just needed to maintain a nice stiffy. The fresh thought of mom's eyes looking up at mine while my cock filled her mouth made her task quite easy to accomplish.

She returned with a glass of wine, which she was quickly drinking, and handed me a glass of water. I drank it down in about three gulps. Who knew that receiving the best dick sucking of your life could be so dehydrating. I set the glass off to the side and refocused on the incredibly sexy figure standing in front of me. She had already finished and placed her glass on the table.

Her eyes locked back onto me, mine staring right back at her, while I stroked myself. She moved her hands over the soaking wet crotch of her panties, rubbing light circles on the fabric covering her clit. She looked like a predator that was about to go in for the kill.

"I think it's time for that cock to go inside me," she spoke huskily. "Don't you think so, baby?"

I could definitely get used to her calling me baby. I tried to think of an equally sexy response.

"Yes."

That was all I could muster up apparently. I guess my brain was still recovering from the shock of my mother implying that we were about to fuck.

Wearing a wicked grin, mom moved onto the couch and straddled my legs, my cock pressed in between us as she leaned into me. That's when she kissed me. It was a deep, passionate kiss, her tongue immediately finding mine. Our lips made a wet smack when we would reconnect after catching a breath, moaning into each other's mouths. Somehow, making out with my mother was even more of a turn on than the blowjob.

We carried on this way, for what seemed like forever, before mom finally pulled her lips from mine. We were both breathing like we had ran a marathon. Her face was completely flushed and her eyes glazed over. She leaned back a bit as she brought one hand down to stroke my cock, while the other went behind her to pull the thong out and over her left ass cheek. This revealed just a bit of her small, trimmed patch of red pubic hair. I found that red was my new favorite color.