I'll Try It Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcee wants to see Jason again.
3.3k words
4.73
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Saturday morning and glanced out my window at the sun showering into my room. For once, I'm not waking up with a hangover. Wearing my boxers, I slid out of bed to use the bathroom not paying attention to the normal morning wood I wake up with as it pushes against my boxer shorts begging for attention.

Crossing the hall, I see Jayla in her room listening to music on her bed and I go to the bathroom closing the door. I wipe the sleep from my eyes, pee, and turn on the shower. As the water drips down my body, I start thinking of Marcee again. My heart skips a beat as I picture her face and think about our time together. I think of us as a couple and then I shake my head realizing that isn't going to happen. There is no way Mark can keep doing this. I have no idea what is going on in his head. Does he think of me like I think of Marcee? Does he even feel the same way that Marcee does? It's like they are two different people, but they aren't. It's all Mark.

I dry off and head back to my room wearing a towel around my waist. In my room, I notice I have a few texts from Mark that he sent in the middle of the night.

"I had a lot of fun last night"

"I hope you did too"

"I'm wondering if we can have lunch tomorrow. I want to talk"

My feelings come back, and I think about how I want to see her again. I want to go out again. I want to touch her again. I think about how it can't happen and my lips tense.

I respond with "I did! And yeah, we should talk."

I slap my forehead and realize this is just Mark and he's just making sure we can get a bite to eat. It's not Marcee. I toss my phone back on my bed and turn to look for something to wear. Jayla busts into my room and asks where the vacuum is. I just shrug and she rolls her eyes groaning closing my door again.

Since it's our day off, I get dressed in a t-shirt and some gym shorts noticing its almost time to meet Mark. I get in the car and just daydream on my way to our favorite bar. I pull in and I see his car parking just next to him. I get out and head inside. When I walk in, I freeze in my tracks. It's not Mark. It is Marcee! She sits at a table and glances over to me giving me a big smile and a waves like it is just a normal day. I take a minute to come back to reality, but I blink, I smile, and I start walking again wishing I dressed a little better.

She was wearing a simple blue tank top and a denim skirt. Her hair was back in a loose ponytail. She gleamed as she stared at me, and it felt so good to be around her again.

"Marcee? I'm surprised...I mean I thought you'd be... Mark."

She smiled and pulled a loose piece of her hair back behind her ear. She reached out and took my hands in her's. "Well, I'm the one who missed you. I wanted to see you again."

I got lost in her eyes for a moment and then my feelings rushed back into my head, and I felt like I was falling as I stared into her eyes.

"Can I ask you something? I ask.

"Of course. Is something wrong honey?" She asks noticing my posture change.

"No no... not wrong. But... confused? Maybe that is the way to say it? I mean when I'm with you, it's not like being with Mark. When I'm with Mark, it's not like being with you. But I have no idea how this is for you. Do you feel the same way as Mark as you do now?"

She looked down for just a minute and then back up to me. Her smile halfway melted away and I could tell she was getting upset and probably wrestled with this like me.

"Yeah, it's confusing. I know and I'm sorry. You didn't ask for this. It's really hard to explain. I mean, I'm always me. I have the same memories, mostly the same likes and dislikes, I can do the same things, but I'm in a different body. But being in a different body also affects how I think, how I feel, and how I act. I can tell you I've never thought men were 'attractive' before becoming Marcee. I've never thought you were attractive before, but I do now." She said wiping her cheek.

"What about when you turn back to Mark? Do you still find me attractive?"

"Honestly, no I don't. It's confusing. I feel like being Mark or Marcee makes me think differently. Differently about men, about trust, about sex, and lots of things."

I give her a contorted look as I try to process. I figured it made sense. Men and women do think differently in general ways. While it isn't the same for everyone, men and women have natural tendencies to do different things. There are things men or women are more likely to do. I figured Mark and Marcee are figuring that out.

"Look, I know it's hard to understand. I don't really get it myself." She turned and looked into her purse. She turned back to me taking my hand sliding something hard and plasticky into my palm.

"If you really want to know what it's like for me, you should think about trying it." She said and I looked finding a pink xChange pill in a little baggie in my hand.

I look up in shock and I close my hand knowing these aren't easy to find and they are quite expensive.

"But... I'm not... "

"Gay? Me either."

I lean back somewhat stunned by her statement. I never thought about whether Marcee was gay or straight. Mark was straight but he liked girls. Now Marcee likes boys, so it makes sense that also made her straight. Glancing down at the pill again, the idea settles in my head. I guess if I really wanted to see what Mark was going through, I should be willing to at least try it. Both Mark and Marcee were important to me, and I wanted to know more about what was happening.

"I've heard this thing has side effects like it'll be permanent if you do things or if you take it too much. Is that true?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. I'll be honest. I actually first tried a few for the first time a few years ago but the guy I got them from left town and haven't had another chance until now. I just barely found someone new who actually works for the company that makes them. He told me they've been testing this stuff for years and it has no lasting side effects. Remember, there are three versions. This one only lasts a few hours. That is what I take. There is another one that'll last a few weeks to a month, and one that is permanent. He said everything else is some stupid rumor."

We sat in silence for several minutes. She noticed I wasn't saying "No" as I stared at the package wondering what it may be like.

"Look, you don't have to take it now. Besides, it's best to prepare a little for it before you take it."

"Prepare?"

"Well yeah. I didn't when I first took one and it completely sucked. I didn't have any clothes to wear. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I didn't know how to act. I didn't know how to do make up or hair. I'm not saying you have to learn everything just try it once. But when you do, we should have some fun." She ended with a wink.

"Put it in your pocket and when you're ready, we'll try it together." She finished.

The server came over with my usual beer, a pink mixed drink for Marcee, and some nachos she ordered before I got there. I saw her eyes light up as she looked over the nachos just as Mark does. He loves these things, and she does too.

The mood lightened and we talked for another hour as we ate and had a couple more drinks. I paid and we left to go check out a movie. I was a little surprised when Marcee asked to see the latest romantic comedy and while rolling my eyes I nodded yes.

It had a good story and was funny. I didn't hate it. There were some touching moments and I glanced over noticing Marcee was actually crying.

As we left, we held hands. Then she said, "Let's go back to my place. My dad left for a fishing trip so it's empty."

We kissed and parted ways to drive our separate cars. I got lost in thought about our situation. I felt the pill in my pocket, and I had to admit, it was tempting. We walked in her house, and we immediately gave into our lust without saying a word. We embraced each other kicking the door shut. We kissed and groped each other's body. She pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it away. I yanked her tank top off noticing a pink bra and as I kissed her again reaching back unclasping it.

She untied my shorts letting them fall and that's when I picked her up carrying her to the couch crawling on top of her kissing her neck and groping her body. She moaned embracing me spreading her legs and wrapping them around me. My hard cock strained against my boxers against her thigh. I kissed down her chest and gave each breast appropriate attention teasing, flicking, and sucking on each hard nipple. She squirmed. She moaned. She caressed my head and it all felt amazing.

"I want you" she whispered caressing my neck.

I looked her in the eyes and stood up dropping my boxers. I peeled her panties off seeing how wet and puffy her labia were and my cock throbbed aching to be inside her.

I couldn't wait. I knelt down between her legs and slowly guided my hard cock towards her entrance. I rolled it around between her lips making her gasp and tense while teased her sensitive clit smearing precum all over her.

"You are so fucking sexy" I growl to her as I push inside losing control. She gasped and tensed as I slid deeper and deeper moaning out loudly feeling her tight pussy grip me.

"OH GOD JASON... FUCK ME... I WANT YOUR HARD COCK!" she screamed letting everything go.

I lost all control and I just start fucking her. She dug her nails into my back, and I hear her moaning louder and louder pounding in and out filling the room with loud wet sounds. I sit up and hold one of her legs out rubbing her clit with my thumb. We felt so worked up we couldn't restrain ourselves. She squirmed and moaned, and I just kept it up finding a good rhythm. Then I felt it. I felt her tense. She held her breath and then she screamed out. Her pussy gushed all over me and I watching her cum was such a turn on.

I couldn't hold back, and I was so close. I thrust a few more times and then dove deep inside her exploding a huge load. My cock pulsed over and over and I fell forward shaking and shuddering cumming so hard. It felt so intense. I felt so close to her, and I could feel every pump of cum shooting inside her.

"OHH GOD! YES!" I yelled holding her waist tightly.

We held each other laying on the couch for a few minutes catching our breath when she said, "God I was thinking about that ever since you walked into that bar." Ending with a giggle.

Propping up on an elbow, I look over her gorgeous naked body and ask, "So, I have to ask. Is... it... more intense as a girl?" I said looking away.

She looked into my eyes grabbing my attention back and nodded with a big smile. "It is a bit more intense but it's mostly just different so it's hard to say it's better. You know the fun thing? I can cum more than once! That is SO fun!" She said shaking her fists in excitement.

I smiled and slowly stood up and my cock dripped cum touching my leg letting me how wet I was. She slid off and turned around standing up like a newborn deer keeping her legs tight together.

"Your fun... and sexy!" I say as I slap her butt. She turned and gave me a smirk shaking her hips.

She grabbed my hand dragging me to the shower. We slipped in and made out against the wall as we washed and rinsed each other's body. I felt her rubbing soap around her labia. As we touch, I start wondering what it all feels like to her. What does it feel like to be penetrated? What does my cum feel like in there? What does it feel like to have breasts? Wear dresses and high heels?

I pushed her against the wall of the shower and groped her body kissing her more and more feeling my body respond again to her beautiful face and gorgeous body. I smiled and took the shower head off pointing it towards her pussy, and she almost fell down grabbing for the wall. Her eyes fluttered and she spread her legs letting the water hit her parts in all the right ways. I smiled holding her up not relenting with the water jets wondering if it is just right or too much moving it around watching her reaction. She gasped for air. She shut her eyes tight, and her whole body shook. Her hips had a mind of their own and started gyrating around the water as I held it still.

"oohh god... its so... oh wow... that feels... incredible." She exasperated.

Her body contorted and she acted very different. I loved watching her cope with the feelings and excitement the water gave her.

"oohh... don't stop... please don't stop... I'm... so close..." she moaned.

In only seconds later, she moaned successively louder as she orgasmed lasting more than a minute. She snapped her legs closed and slid down curling up on the floor of the shower. I let the water go and caught her as she slid feeling her body convulse and watching her gasp for air. Her eyes shut tight, and she laid on the floor of the shower sprawling all over as I grabbed the water and continued the attack on her clit not giving up one second. I held her legs apart to get a clear shot and she screamed and tried pushing me away as it started happening. Her eyes rolled back as another orgasm slowly exploded from inside her body radiating out to her face and her arms and legs.

I felt so good making her happy. I just smiled at her and then took the water away telling she had enough. It took her a few minutes to recover and when she looked at me, she was gleaming. She didn't say a word and simply lunged for me hugging me holding me tight.

We took our time climbing out of the shower. We dried each other off and I watched her wrap a towel around her head and stand naked using the mirror. I guessed she was looking at her make up but had no idea why she'd bother now but she got some make up remover pads and took off what didn't come off in the shower. I dried off and decided not to bother with the towel dropping it to the floor. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her pressing our naked bodies against each other. This time not in a sexual way but more of a deep connection kind of way.

I slowly walk out to the living room pulling my shorts on skipping the underwear. She steps to her bedroom and walks back out with an extra long white t-shirt. At least extra-long on her -- but normal sized on Mark.

I kiss her and look into her eyes, "want to order some food and watch a movie?"

She hesitated. "yes and no."

I looked at her surprised as it sounded like she had something better to go do.

"Jason, yes, I'd love to spend more time with you. But... I... don't have much more time."

I searched her eyes and then it suddenly dawned on me. I felt stupid forgetting that the pill would likely wear off soon.

"I hope you understand but, I don't want you to see me change."

"I did before. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know...it feels... different... somehow. Please. I hope you understand."

"H... H... How much time?"

She glanced at the clock on the wall. "Not much."

"So... should I go?"

She hesitated and I could tell she was getting a little upset sniffing and wiping the corner of her eye. "Yes... I'm so sorry."

I smiled and I pulled her arm up and twirled her around for a second. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I kissed her deeply once again. I felt so happy with her, and I didn't want to go but I smiled, and I wanted to make sure she knew it was all okay. I pulled on my shirt and then kissed her hand as I slowly backed out the door.

Driving home was a blur. I barely remember it since my head was only thinking of her. Everyone was getting up from the table after finishing dinner as I entered. I didn't realize the time and I totally missed the fact I was starving and had to eat.

"Oh, there you are! I see you decided to grace us with your presence your highness!" Jayla said with a have smirk and a curtsy.

"Oh, whatever butthead" and waved her off with a smile.

I walked in the kitchen where my mom saw me and smiled.

"Oh, hi sweetie. I'm glad you're home. Are you hungry?"

My mom was this crazy combination of Claire Huxtable, Marge Simpson, and Livia Soprano. She was kind, levelheaded, willing to listen, but could mess you up if you weren't respectful to her or our family.

"Hi Mom, and hell yeah, I'm starving! Did you make ribs?! I love your ribs!" I exclaimed walking into the kitchen where she was putting dishes in the dishwasher.

"There they are. I saved you some knowing how much you love them." She said pointing to a plate wrapped in plastic.

For the next 15 minutes, I was in heaven eating through a couple ribs getting my hands and face properly messed up ending up happy and satisfied. Jayla walked in and gave me a weird look. I raised an eyebrow.

"God, you look like an animal Jason. Clean yourself up." As she tossed me some paper towels.

I smiled and started to wipe it all off the best I could but then went to the bathroom to wash. I felt a text in my pocket. More specifically, I felt Mark's custom buzz when he texts me. I whip my phone out and it reads,

"wn to hang out?"

"its me mark im back"