All Comments on '"I'll Use Your Holes," The Ad Said'

by unholyintentions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
firmbutgentlefirmbutgentle7 months ago

What a nice slow build to a furious fucking. I’d love to see her the next day, rocking her work project, sore and bruised, one eye on the burner phone.

unholyintentionsunholyintentions7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comment, firmbutgentle! I know I've said this already, but it's really an honor to be edited by someone I consider one of the top writers on Literotica. Thanks for all of your insightful suggestions and for all the tedious work you put into the minor edits to make this a better story.

jrgg43jrgg437 months ago

please follow up. She still has a hole that needs more wrecking

VoboyVoboy7 months ago

Delightful. Nice balance of pushing and pulling, if that makes sense.

SummoreSummore5 months ago

I loved this story. So well written and especially the verbal sparring. I think that the dialogue could be developed even further but it still rated five stars from me. I particularly loved the female perspective. I have tried to do this with my Guilt series here on Lit but having read your work I think I have a long way to go!

unholyintentionsunholyintentions5 months agoAuthor

Thank you to jrgg43 and dear Voboy for the kind comments!

Summore, I agree with you. I do think dialogue has been a blind spot for me in my writing and I had not really noticed before you told me, so thank you for that. I am going to start paying closer attention to dialogue in the stories I read, see if I can come up with a story where the dialogue is truly a central part of the filthy build-up :) I am looking forward to reading your own take of the female perspective! Thank you for commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunholyintentions@unholyintentions
I cum hardest when it's forbidden: when consent gets blurry, when control is lost, when dignity is challenged. I have a predilection for oral that ruins my makeup and cum that floods my orifices. I cherish the rare feeling of being outkinked, and I am always up for conversat...