"I'll Use Your Holes," The Ad Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a delicious pillow princess," he said as he moved onto the center of the bed himself, laying on his back. His girthy, erect cock stood without assistance. "Now it's on you to finish us off."

She was still in recovery as she watched him pull off his condom, so full of precum that it needed changing anyway, and then toss it aside. Except he was not replacing it, and she was stunned.

"You are going to be a good girl and you're going to lower yourself onto that cock and you're going to milk it with your tight little pussy."

Her head spinning around, she began mumbling.

"I can't, I just..."

"You're going to do as I say and you're going to ride my cock, and you're going to give me that ass while you do it. Face away from me so I can watch your big ass bounce."

"I..."

"You're not on birth control? Then I'll hold your hips down a bit longer to make sure my best swimmers breed you while you're in heat. Fucking grab that dildo, put it down your throat, and come ride me."

There was no one holding a gun to her head and telling her she had to do it. There wasn't even anyone stopping her from leaving if she wanted. She knew it then that it was all on her -- no one had told her to respond to a hole-wrecking ad, to go on a date with a stranger, to open her legs and let him wreck her repeatedly. No one was telling her she had to do a damn thing he said. But it's like she couldn't stop herself. Her flailing long arms and legs climb-slide-crawled across the bed to position her swollen lips right above his naked cock, her ass on display as he had requested.

This was a rare first for the young freak that thought she had seen and done it all, and she was not convinced she was going to do it. The thing is, him fucking her raw was not at all a turn-off. It was the contrary, and it figured often in the fantasies that fed her solo orgasms. Still, it was a personal boundary she had set for herself -- she would never give in to condomless fucking because she did not want to be a mother, she did not want life-threatening disease, and she did not want to give herself so completely to someone else.

She wanted him to change his mind, though she simultaneously hoped he'd take the window of opportunity and force himself in, pulling her down by the asscheeks to make it easier for her to take the plunge and enjoy a rare first when she had already crossed off so many. But he didn't. Facing away from him, she pictured him laying on his back, his arms crossed behind his head, waiting for the easy freak to ride him so hard she'd practically beg for her body to wound up impregnated. She just couldn't.

It was on her, then, when her insides burned and felt delicious tension as she lowered her hips onto him, and when his hiss gave her momentum she needed to start bouncing her body on top of his. To be a hidden camera in that room to capture the vulgar sight of her tired body, facing away from him, gifting him a bounce of her ass cheeks with every ride in such a crass position. She was the perfect freak, slut, nympho, whore, ignoring her limits to raw-fuck a stranger from the internet while he slapped her bouncing ass and scratched her sensitive tits out of her see-through bra.

"That's a good girl. Ride that cock, let's finish wrecking your little holes with my fucking cum," he egged her on, sliding the dildo he'd forced down her throat into her hand. "Fuck your throat with it for me."

She was unable to push the toy as deep as he had earlier -- partly because of her gag reflex, mostly because her body was beginning to give up after so many orgasms and so much edging and so much sensitization. She held the toy as far down as she could, feeling her throat spasms travel through her entire body, her own riding slowing down as a result. His strong hands moved to her hips frantically and began to drag her, pounding himself into her pussy from below.

"That's it, baby, I'm so fucking close," he announced, the fast and rough pounding more for his sake than for hers at this point.

She kept riding, the see-through bra traveling down her torso as her tits bounced freely, her arm struggling to keep the toy down her throat. He moved one of his firm hands to the little hole between her cheeks, rough in how he pushed himself one last time. Her ass did not protest but her insides further squeezed around his cock. She was heaven, she was in heaven, focused solely on the deliciously painful pressure that was building up and taking over. She was a grownup, she knew the consequences, yet she still believed she was empowered in taking exactly what she needed to fill the void inside her.

He did a final effort of coordination, turning on and dragging the wand one last time to press it against her clit. That was it -- the movement that broke her. Her body collapsed on top of his, his fingers buried in her ass under her weight, her body grinding against his cock and wand at this point rather than riding -- her insides squeezing into a sustained implosion. The toy barely muffled her ecstatic scream as it fell out of her mouth, her body out of control.

One of his arms let go and awkwardly wrapped around her as he rewarded her good work with a warm and long shot deep inside her, the wand still pressed against her clit to take this final, big O to the very last consequences. Her insides quivered through her orgasm to suck all of his seed in the evolutive ritual most deeply embedded in her insides, and he dropped the vibrator only once he realized that her internal breeding movements were no longer tied to her pleasure. She had finally grown numb. Strong arms held her in place as her body trembled in aftershock, sweat and hair mingling, as her breath steadied and her body recovered from the endurance event.

For people who had just met in the same space where people congregate around conspiracy theories and absurd memes, the quiet nuzzles, the coordinated breaths came a bit too naturally.

She felt a mix of overwhelmed, satisfied, violated, and held. Her legs remained spread as his cock softened but sealed the warm load in her wrecked hole. On another day, she would have rushed to eject the cum as fast as possible, treating it as an unwanted accident that needed to be fixed. On most other days, really, she would have never raw-fucked a stranger from the internet. But tonight she stayed still, docile, accepting of the load that kept her insides warm and full, and the hand that held her hips in place.

Her consciousness faded soon after.

When she opened her eyes again, the room was still dark, yet she felt fully rested. Rejuvenated, even. Her fingers traveled along her body to find her lingerie mostly intact, except for the missing underwear -- where she instead felt her swollen labia coated by sticky fluids. For once, she was not irrevocably horny. She had finally been gifted enduring satisfaction.

She could see the outline of his figure against the streetlight, facing away from her in the same bed, deep in sleep. What other surprises were in store with this enigmatic guy? Did he also make great coffee, was he skilled at morning-after care? Would conversation flow equally well over a post-brunch walk?

In another world, in another set of circumstances, she would have loved to find out. But as things stood, he was the hole wrecker from Reddit, and she was the one who had needed her holes wrecked, and that was enough to accept with gratitude. In the deepest silence she could muster, she gathered her dress, found her shoes, made sure her phone was in her purse. She called a cab and made a swift exit, more concerned with leaving in secret than with fixing the runny mascara or the after-sex hair. After the deepest few hours of sleep, she did have it in her to suck off the Walk of Shame cab driver into silence if he started asking a few too many questions.

After the uneventful ride, it was when she finally lay naked in her own bed, her fingers exploring the bumpy and painful vestiges on her body, that she began to think through what had just happened. In the most unlikely of calls, she had found the most unlikely of sexual partners that had created the most unlikely of scripts and given her the most unlikely depths of sexual pleasure. Her own bed sheets reminded her that damn, even his taste in sheets was impeccable -- probably better than her own.

She would fall asleep again, hoping to wake up to new-found clarity to focus on the big work project coming her way, and peace with the fact that she had broken her own rules and made the biggest possible gamble letting him fuck her raw. For now, she enjoyed touching some of the remaining cum with her fingertips, and pushing it back into her swollen entrance before she rolled over to try to sleep. When her sensitive cheek grazed the pillow, she once again mourned the loss of great sheets for the night -- but she fell fast asleep with the confidence only a skilled player, the ultimate freak, could have.

She didn't need to hear the single buzz from her burner phone to know she was going to be summoned back to those same sheets whenever she felt the need to have her scripts challenged, and her holes wrecked again.