Illegal Parking

Story Info
Caught necking by a cop.
2k words
4.49
6.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been dating for three months, having met the first day of class in August. I was a junior enlisted guy from the local Air Force base taking a single class at the local community college. She was a sophomore knocking off all her pre-reqs at a school near home before she transferred the University the next year. She still lived at home and I was living in the barracks, so we didn't have anyplace private we could spend time alone.

The attraction had been immediate on my part: she had long muscular legs, great hips that she accentuated in her ever-present short skits. And never wearing a bra, her pert breasts while not large had the most reactive nipples I had never seen. The slightest breeze and they fought to pierce her tee shirts. That's right, I'd never seen them -- not clearly. We'd fondled each other, but it was always in the dark. Our alone time was parking somewhere in my second had sedan, the only way to be alone and away from her two younger siblings also still living at home.

We'd left the movie early when she had whispered, "Let's go find someplace to park," and squeezed my thigh. No argument on my part. The thing was, I wasn't from around here and didn't know the area at all, had no idea where to go so I just drove toward her parents' house and looked down side streets for one that was dark. It didn't help that she was rubbing the front of my pants and had put my right hand between her legs.

I came to a neighborhood that didn't have too many street lights and tuned off the main drag, driving slow and trying to size up a good spot to park. As we got to a stop sign, she pulled her tee-shirt over her head and tossed it in the back seat.

She giggled as I stared, "Don't let me distract you." Even if she hadn't been playing with my crotch, I'd have been hard immediately. Her breasts were even more beautiful than I could have imagined, even in the shadowy partial light from the nearby street light. We'd necked often, but she'd never let me get her shirt off or get under her panties. This was going to be a good night, if I could find a spot to park and loosen my damn seatbelt -- and pants!

I started to go to the right as she said "I think there's a park or something that way," indicating to the left. I made a crazy wide u-turn and headed to the left. Sure enough, in about two blocks there was a park. Well, it was more a green space for the neighborhood but it had lots of trees and no streetlights on the block, just a single one somewhere toward the middle of the park.

I had barely put the car in park and released my seatbelt before she was unbuckling my pants. I had my hands busy too, touching those magnificent breasts for the first time without a covering over them. I lowered my head to her chest as suckled each, delirious with passion. She pressed herself to me, her nipples becoming taut letting me know I was doing things right.

"Wait a sec," she said and sat back in her seat. My disappointment turned to wonder as her lifted her bottom off the seat and pulled her panties down and, kicking her sandals off, she slid the panties completely off and threw them in the back seat as well.

She brought my hand to her breast and she leaned over and kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing and teasing.

Her eyes were dreamy as I caressed her excited breasts.

"I..., I know this is stupid, but I really like you," she cast her eyes downward.

I released her breast and brought my hand to her chin, lifting her face so I could see her eyes again.

"I really like you too," I said from deep within.

"No, I mean..."

"I know. Me too," I said cutting her off. Neither of us wanted to say the "L" word, it had only been three months.

An impish grin creased her lips and even in the dim light her eyes were on fire. "I want to...," she nodded to my lap. "Get your pants down."

We both struggled to finish unbuckling my jeans and push them and my shorts down. Off base, I always wore cowboy boots and there was no taking those off in the tight confines of the car, so we crumpled my jeans and shorts down over them. Almost before I settled back into my seat, she had my cock in her hand and was lightly licking the engorged head.

She turned in her seat, folding her left leg under her and bent her head to engulf me. She slid over me a few times and them looked up at me smiling.

"That's nice," she said in a sensuous manner. "You can pull my skirt up and touch me, if you want, while I..." She didn't finish but instead her amazing lips wrapped around my manhood.

Her skirts were always short, so flipping it up and exposing her strong muscular ass took nothing, and my hand began to explore. I followed the curve, knowing I had found her feminine fold when she shuddered but didn't miss a beat with what she was doing. As my fingers continued to explore and probe, she let out a low purr. I could smell, and feel, her arousal. Oh, to be in a big bed at this moment! To see her, appreciate all her beauty and wonder!

Clack, clack, clack! The tapping of metal on glass, crazily loud, and then the blinding light right in my eyes.

She sat up, almost falling back into her seat.

I turned to the light as I heard the voice say, "Please lower your window and let me see your hands."

I never noticed the police cruiser pull up behind us, but here was an officer at my window with one of those super bright Mag lights.

My right hand on the steering wheel, I hit the button and the window went down. Then I put my other hand on the wheel.

"Yes, sir?"

His light went to my lap, my cock now deflating.

"Everything alright here?"

"Yes, sir," we answered in unison.

His light swung to her as he looked inside and past me. I turned too.

Her skirt was around her waist, her hands over her breasts. His light moved over her like a search light. Her left leg still under her and turned to me, she was splayed open for our view. The thick, light brown bush, and the damp middle where my fingers had been playing. She was incredibly, magnificently, beautiful.

His voice was very even as he said, "Miss, I need you to lower your hands." There was no need for that, I thought, but I actually agreed that I wanted to see her and wasn't about to argue with the cop. She looked at me. I was smiling, I wanted to see her breasts too. She looked into my eyes, glanced at my lap and back up at me. Then she winked and lowered her hands to her side. I literally swelled with pride. She smiled at me and I noticed her nipples becoming taut. Her breathing remained even. His light moved up and down her for what seemed minutes, but I am certain was but a few seconds.

"I'll need to see some ID from both of you," he said as he kept his bright light on her.

We both began to move to comply with his request and he said, "One at a time. You go ahead, son. Miss, you stay right where you are for now." His light was on her femininity, though all of her was illuminated

I noticed that she was calm, she made no move to cover herself. Her nipples were hard as pebbles now, and I could swear there was a more musky scent in the car. As I bent and struggled to get the wallet from my jeans, still crumpled around my ankles, we made eyes contact. She had a little grin and a sparkle in her eyes. She glanced up at the officer, or rather at the light still trained on her, and then winked. She shifted slightly, but made no attempt to cover herself. When I sat up and handed the driver's license I had retrieved to the officer, my cock was standing tall; her sultry defiance was erotic and provoking.

He swung his flashlight to glance briefly at my ID, and I noticed that even is his tailored uniform, he too was aroused. Professional pretense aside, he was a guy, and I was immensely proud that she was my girlfriend. His light was back on her in seconds.

"Now yours, Miss," he said, I am sure while memorizing her features.

"My purse is in the back. Can I get it?"

"Go ahead, but no funny business."

She turned only slightly in the seat, twisting her body to reach over and grab her purse. She was like an artist on stage, the spotlight on her, capturing everything. She rolled a bit and reached over, her legs opening wider and lifting toward me, and him. Honestly, she could have been reaching for a shotgun and he'd not have seen it, his light and attention laser focused on her mind-boggling display.

She brought the purse up and swung back in her seat, remaining unabashed in her exposure.

"Here," she said as she leaned across me to hand him her license, a genuine smile on her face and her other hand surreptitiously gripping my hard cock.

He looked at her ID longer and wrote something in his ticket book. I assume to this day it was her name and address, which he hadn't bothered to do with my information.

She remained across me, her fingers caressing my manhood, her breasts resting on my arm.

"Anything else you need to see, officer?" she taunted with a wide smile.

He looked back and returned her smile, breaking his serious demeanor for the first time.

"Nope. And thank you, Miss," he said as he handed her back her license.

She squeezed my cock, "My pleasure, officer."

He turned off his light and flipped his ticket book closed.

"I assume it won't take you two more than an hour to get this car running again, right?"

"Ah, no sir," I stumbled out my answer before realizing what he was saying. She caressed my cock as she remained leaning on me.

"If I find you two here when I cruise by again, I'll have to ticket you. You don't want a ticket, I'm sure," he sort of grinned.

"No, sir." I said.

"Thank you, officer. We'll be gone," she smiled at him.

His flashlight was off, but he was still admiring her in the dim light. There was an almost imperceptible dip of his head, and he turned to walk back to his car.

As we watched his cruiser turn the corner, she began to giggle. That turned into a joyous laugh and I joined in, holding her close.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding her hands and looking into those sparkling eyes.

She was shaking now. After a deep breath and a head nod, she smiled and said, "Yeah. You?"

"I....," trying to find the words. "you were incredible! I think the only reason we didn't get busted was 'cuz you let him look at you." Then I blushed, "I,,..i'm sorry. I shoulda told him to fuck off," I said lowering my gaze.

She touched my cheek. "Hey, it's okay. I kinda liked.... It was super exciting, wasn't it?" she smiled at me with a nervous grin.

I looked into her eyes trying to understand what she was saying. Her eyes darted to my lap and then came back to mine.

"We gotta be gone in less than an hour," she said as her head dropped to my lap.