All Comments on 'Illicit Honeymoon'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Good finish

Started off bad. I thought this would be another weak minded Cuck story. He got her good. She will have to live with the consequences for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Liked the build up and the ending

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Nice job

Kept my attention throughout, although I did think this was gonna go in a far different direction, the end was satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This one addresses a paradox of this type of story...

Women complain all the time that men ‘think with their dicks’ and therefore do stupid things, so why would a woman think just because a boyfriend/fiancé/husband gets hard hearing her slut stories or seeing old porn vids or even catching her cheating would mean they want to be married to that?

Yeah he definitely should have asked before the honeymoon but he could probably have had the marriage annulled based on her revelations and cheating on him during the honeymoon. At least the baby’s not his...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now THAT was hardcore BTB!

Perhaps a tad harsh. I'm not sure why she wouldn't just get an abortion. Or give the baby up for adoption. Not sure why she went off the pill without talking to her husband. Nor is it clear why they didn't have more conversations about what their marriage was going to be like. He could have simply packed and left without her instead of stealing all her things. That might have landed him in jail. And how does he get a divorce and never see her? Interesting story. Too few details for my liking, especially at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Redeemed in the end.

The only thing missing was her lying regret and pitiful attempts to justify it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That ending tied things up nicely. Good riddance to the whore.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story, but a poor decision.

Leave her? - yes!

Tie her up and steal her clothes? - no.

Walk away, don't turn around, don't answer her calls, get on with your life, but do it with dignity and pride intact. But, run for your life regardless!

ohioohioover 5 years ago
A shockingly unkind story

from a very good writer, whose work I have enjoyed very much in the past.

Every one of the problems here was created by the husband not talking honestly to his wife--and thereby leaving her the completely wrong impression that he was fine with her fucking other guys, and even found it a turn-on. For that matter, he DID find it a turn-on, as his constant erection told her.

To be fair--should she have checked with him more explicitly, before disappearing with the two Thai guys? Absolutely. But is the blame all on her? Absolutely not.

You just married a woman, you love her and desire her, but you can't or won't be honest with her? Then it's on you, mate.

Thanks, ohio

gordo12gordo12over 5 years ago
Well written

Nasty BTB ending though. As someone else pointed out he never expressed any of his real thoughts about what she was talking about. But then she screwed her friends a week before they got married and that would have been enough to send me fleeing for the hills. 5*

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
Ohio is right in a big way.

The story fell a little flat at the end. It would have been much better if we would have had a confrontation when they got back home and we heard why she did what she did. Why was she so stupid as to get pregnant.

So much missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not on Mate

H and W had very different ideas of marriage. W had been secretly engaging secretly in group sex up to the week before H and W were married.She knew H would not have liked it or she would have told him. H was probably in shock that W could do what she did and did not know how to respond when she was telling him. It would be too much for H to think that W would be so stupid as to have sex with strangers while not on birth control he would be reasonable not to think she should do it. I do agree with Ohio (one of my favorite writeres btw). H should have let W know his opinion as soon as he learned she was still having secret group sex a week before they married. That is when he should have told her they were getting divorced.

anon.1

dwbdazdwbdazover 5 years ago
You can’t turn a ho into a housewife

What a whore. Great payback though. Too bad he didn’t figure out she was such a kunt before he married her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At least he admits he should have gotten to know her better before marrying her.

Just another shallow distant tepid marriage, where a fool thinks he has hit the jackpot, and doesn't want to spoil it by asking too many questions, getting too personal, invading her privacy.

Would you go into business with a person you hadn't fully checked out as to their honesty, integrity, criminal record, past legal problems, past personal, mental, or physical problems? Then you would deserve to be royally fucked when they cheated you. And they would claim its your fault because you let them get away with it.

A married woman who thinks getting pregnant by another man is just sex, no big deal, is ignorant, and evil. She was fucking other men because she wanted to, not because she thought her husband wanted her to. He married a monster. She never lied. He got what he married. Sounds like her and her bastard are doing just fine. She's a beautiful woman who loves to fuck and has zero principles and self respect. She'll probably end up married to a Duke, or a member of parliament. Her first spawn will probably end up being a criminal, if he doesn't die of an over dose first. Lets hope the gene pool doesn't suffer too badly before one of her jealous husbands kills her and whomever she's having just sex with.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Surrealistic story

I can't get my head around what she was doing. If she thought he would be turned on by watching her having casual sex with others, she should have spec'd him out before getting hitched. To then come off the pill and still practice unsafe sex in a country known for its reputation for provision of male and female sexual services for tourists, is plain stupid. Well written though.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
plausible?

It's hard to fathom how two people with lots of friends could date and marry without knowing that she had gang bangs a week prior to marriage, and that they'd never talked about fidelity. And he told her "that's not what I married you for" and she did the two guys anyway. It's also bizarre that a woman like that would keep a mixed race bastard from her honeymoon disaster. Thank goodness he decidedly left her.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
While the ending is good the promise of the story says deeply Stupid

The fact that a man or woman has a sexual fantasy with their spouse or about their spouse doesn't mean that it's OK to share or open talk about that fantasy or allowed to happen. The husband said nothing because his sick got hard and apparently any time a guy gets his dick hard... it doesn't matter what the wife does 0r says or behaves

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Even accepting her story about having multiple partners before they were married

It's obvious that this bitch Doesn't seem to understand what marriage is. It's one thing to have before you're married a gang Bang With other men. But once the married to allow these other guys on the beach to fondle while snorkeling .. Says the marriage is dead right there. At that point the husband should have acted or said SOMETHING .

it's their honeymoon not her new chance to fuck lots of men at the beach. Of course that woman has every right to do what she wants to do... And marriage does not mean you own or control somebody. But if she thinks it's OK to do that while you're on your honeymoon...when supposedly you are focused on that 1 special person in your life... then she's obviously not a person to be Married.

And I hope she never gets married to anybody else for the rest of her life

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I saw several comments blaming Laura's cheating on poor communication and implying the husband was at least partially responsible. In actual fact, when she asked him about permission to play around after they were married, he specifically stated: "but it's not what I married you for."

You could argue that he should have told the two Thai guys to fuck off, but aside from mild flirtation, nothing happened at the bar. Then he left her alone with them for a couple of minutes while he went to the bathroom, so she snuck off and fucked them both. Not only that, but she did so after coming off birth control (without asking her husband first), and inevitably got knocked up by one of the locals. Tacit permission for group sex does not equal an agreement to raise another man's bastard child!

On top of Laura treating him with nothing but contempt on his honeymoon, she admitted to being repeatedly gangbanged the entire time they were dating. Forgetting the honeymoon fiasco, she cheated on him multiple times before they were even married.

I've lost count of the number of different ways the bitch deserved to be burned for the utter contempt she showed him. Laura just being abandoned was actually pretty light punishment after the appalling way she treated the poor guy for the entire time she knew him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm surprised by ohio's response. If a rapist forces a woman to have sex and she happens to get wet, it's still rape. The husband having an erection, strange though it was, is not the same as giving consent to her fucking around on him.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
NEXT QUESTION

how much fun is it now>>>>?????? TK U MLJ LV NV

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate

Strother Martin's statement from Cool Hand Luke is very appropriate here. This story was filled with emotion. A 4 Star Rating.

What did these two do before getting married? They had to have life discussions: What they see their future as? What are their values? What are their views on sex? etc. It is obvious they were too busy schtuping to talk about life questions. They were in no way ready for marriage. They in fact did not even know one another.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Lost it

I was fine with the progression of the story but the tying her up piece just lost it for me. Plenty of other ways to burn her. And then not to give her the confrontation at the end made it worse.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Main Grinch

My biggest problem (of thise left uncommented upon) is that is - if I gotta take a whiz while on a small, very sparsely populated island, it diesn’t take me a long walk for ten minutes to go to a barely private potty. Second palm is plenty good enough!

I think his method of breaking-up was uncalled for. He gave Sweetie one clear statement of discomfort with what she had told him. And a bunch of noncommital, neutral comments that she ould interpret as Hubby being on her same psge. But I agree with those who think neither should have married ANYbody! Her pregnancy was ALL on her ... but I really don’t believe she would lt go full term. Probably swept out within 6 weeks.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
The kind of people...

....you wouldn't have as friends. That chick was delusional.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Why

do you need to get up at 6:00 for a 2:00 boat?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Your best

Your best work by far.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I liked it more the second time.

Maybe it was too much to... And maybe I went too far when I... I like story telling like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So much wrong with this story. First, she basically told him about herself, if he was to stupid to catch on that is his problem. Second, IT IS HER BODY!!! I just wish we would dump all this legal crap. A husband does not own her body just because they get "married" which is an institution created AFTER the Black Death so the Catholic Church could figure out who owned what to get money from them.

The whole pregnancy thing is a joke, she would have been on the pill or RU496 works well. Sorry.

The way he left was a crime, and he would have been prosecuted for it. Illegal Restraint is a crime under even in the EU. It is akin to kidnapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like your descriptions of surroundings and appearances. You could write a bit more about feelings. After all this situation could turn a betrayed and emotionally abused husband into an outrageously angry and fuming dragon.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

For a supposedly erotic story this turned out to be very dark and depressing. Did the author really need to end the story with the cheating wife tied up naked without any means of a dignified exit from Thailand? Yes she cheated, but there was no need for gratuitous cruelty in a dangerous country for a young white woman without any means of support. All he needed to do was walk away from Laura and their marriage. Job done. The ending left me feeling uneasy. However, I’m sure that the BTB trolls will love it. The quality of the writing was 5 stars, but the cruel ending dragged it down to 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story but dont you think she would have had an abortion? DNA test would have showed it wasn't his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
5 stars

It would take a real slut to screw around on her husband on their honeymoon. I think he did exactly what he should have done. Leave the bitch high and dry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta hand it to you....

Was disappointed at the beginning.... another cuck story, I thought.... but the revenge part was delicious!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

OP knew that he'd gotten a defective model early in the drive. Less than three weeks married is annulment territory!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Predictable And The Same

Every one of the BTB authors think that have written a great new storyline. But every BTB story is just like another BTB story so they are no different the cuckoos story they are trying to say they are not. Laughable. Cheers

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Well written, a clever ending, she got everything she deserved.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Still have trouble processing the hard-on when she is fucking around with some other dude/dudes. for me that would be an erection killer, but I guess some guys like it. At least he finally had enough.

lash2718rlash2718rover 1 year ago

It’s on the MC. He had every opportunity to define his version of marriage before she cheated, but said nothing.She might have accepted his view.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

I guess he had to release his feminine energy by taking her backpack, and dropping it in the water. Chump!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hesitation leads to vacillation, which leads to justification which leads to pacification which ends the marriage through humiliation. MC acted decisively AFTER everything fell apart. That's like calling the fire brigade to extinguish the embers and smoldering ash of your home rather than when the fire is still in its incipient stage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

MC unmanly ass for leaving the way he did. Man up. Realize you're not compatible, talk to her, treat her with respect and go your separate ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous