All Comments on 'Illicitly Yours Pt. 01'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it, but . . .

The story is hot and moves along wonderfully, but it is badly marred by sloppy editing, typos, and missing or wrong words.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 7 years ago
Have to agrree with Anon

about the editing as well as the story. It was a good read and I look forward to your next effort being a bit more polished. Perhaps even more exploits of a mature female exec and a middling sales guy at a trade show?

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A nice, four-star story

But if you had paid more attention to your presentation, as mentioned below, it would have been a five-star story. Good as it was, you owe it to yourself and your readers to offer the finest work you possibly can.

Read through it carefully after leaving it a while, or, even better, get someone else to read it and check for errors -- and don't ever trust spell-checkers!

As I said at the start of this comment, a good story -- please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

warm and fuzzy but sloppy.

You introduce him as a lonely salesman.

She's bitching about her bra.

"It was a long dress, one of those my wife bought."

This statement about the dress makes it as if this is his wife, or she's wearing his wife's dress. It would seem she is his wife and he's not a lonely salesman.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 7 years agoAuthor
why i just don't post anymore

I still write, I just don't post them on here anymore. It's true, I love when someone loves my stories but I'm not writing to get published. I write as a distraction when I have a few extra minutes. I know what proofreading is and yes, when I read through them I see the errors but I don't read through them. I write them because I have a few minutes between calls and need a distraction. I let Word do a quick look at the spelling and grammar and then I post it. It's free. If you want polished ready to publish professional work... pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shit. Ignore the haters. They would not be able to put together anything like this. Do hope you write here and also post part 2 some time. Great read. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous