All Comments on 'Ilse Double'

by k_jolly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

Clever setup.

But when it got to the sex -- any, and all of it -- it was much too fast. Much too automatic. Much too mechanical.

Needed a great deal of preliminaries before anyones's cock into was put in mouth.

Needed some involvement with her breasts. Nothing? She doesn't ask if/how he likes them? She doesn't tell him how sensitive they are? And how she likes them played with?

When his finger first enters her asshole, st least he could have 'tested' it first with some preliminary touching before simply sticking a finger in. Her positive reaction/s would have encouraged him to go further.

She seems to be up for anything with any hard cock. That makes him nothing special. Too bad.

And, you wrote: "...finish your desert." You meant DESSERT. DESERT is like the Sahara.

Four stars. Could have been five.

k_jollyk_jollyover 1 year agoAuthor

appreciate the feedback. With Nanowri coming in november I rushed through this too much and totaly agree with your review1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable read. The premise was good, and there was a good opportunity for a 5 star rating. Just needed some fleshing out. I agree with Anon. Also, Ilse mentions the chance for them both to have their cherry popped, yet there was nothing even remotely m2m.

Maybe a Chapter 2 is needed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. More.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous