Ilse Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If he can fly in. I think it would be special though he's done anal before."

"He has?"

"Yep, he says Mormon girls are a lot easier to give up their asses than their pussies. Something about its not considered real sex and they don't have to worry about pregnancy." She paused thinking," They have no idea what they are missing."

"Truthfully Ilse, I've never done it either. Just played at it like I did in the cemetery to give you a thrill."

"So, you are a virgin also?" She giggled. "How delicious, maybe we could pop each other cherries."

"Ok, if he can fly in this weekend can we use your place? I don't think my roommates would approve and like you know I can be a little noisy."

"No problem, I might need to clean the apartment a little."

"Bye, Jason. I'm excited."

"Me to, "I admitted as I hung up the phone thinking about popping an anal cherry and I walked away with a huge boner wagging in the air. Might have to beat this thing into submission before I go out tonight.

........

Ilse showed up at my door wearing a revealing sundress with what I thought must be her brother. "Hi Jason, I would like for you to meet Tom. He's here for the weekend."

We settled into the living room and after pleasantries and distributing beverages Ilse brought up the more practical details of our adventure. "I want you boys to know I don't break and I do stretch. No Queensbury rules. Use me as hard as you want. I'm planning on enjoying myself thoroughly tonight." She grinned, "If I scream just double down. How often does a girl get to play with..."? She looked at the two of us, "I'd estimate seventeen inches of warm throbbing cock?"

Tom interrupted, "I brought some very good lubricant. It shouldn't be too painful."

I looked over to Tom. "Ready to get this show on the road?" and indicated the direction to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Ilse lifted the sundress over her head displaying her magnificence while Tom and I stripped to follow suit. Then with three naked people on the bed Ilse looking at the two males said, "I expected you guys to be more aroused. Guess I'll have to do something about this." She rolled over and took Tom in her mouth slowly jerking her head up and down. I moved over and started licking Ilse's already wet slick pussy. The softest moans rose from her gagging throat. Well one thing led to another then Ilse pronounced she did not want to play favorites and she proceeded to try to get both of us in her mouth at the same time. This felt really strange as suddenly I was sliding right against Tom's cock as we stretched her mouth to the max. This was intense. Ilse was fingering our balls as she tried to max our pleasure. Tom pulled out to reach for the lube and I suddenly had enough space to slam into her tonsils.

Tom lubed his cock. "Ilse, this may hurt a little but not for long. He raised her legs and plunged into her anus with little foreplay. Ilse was gasping and gave a small jerk and groan when he forced his way in. Slowly, he forced his length in and Ilse's eyes got bigger while my cock muffled her moan. Slowly he increased his rhythm. "You, OK?" he asked her. She pulled me out of her mouth to gasp "Do your worse. Deeper! I told you I don't break."

Tom motioned to me. "Jason you are falling behind. Time to mount her!"

I figured out how to twist around and stiffly poke my way into her pussy. She did scream as I slammed in full depth to my balls. It took a little experimenting until Tom and I figured out how to reciprocate our movements to get the most out of stimulating her. It was weird how we could feel our motions. When he pulled out, I pushed in. When I pulled out, he pushed in

Ilse panted. and yelled amazed, "I feel both of your heartbeats! Through the throbs of your cocks!"

Soon we had Ilse in a constant moan of excitement. I was afraid we might break her but this was what she wanted. We sped up the pace until Tom couldn't take it any longer. He pulled out spilling cum across her belly. I managed another couple of stokes than spurted her pussy with my cum. When we all cooled and settled down all Ilse had to say emphatically was "God!". Then a pause "Again?"

........

Reader: I appreciate all feedback good or negative as this is a learning experience. I've written nine non-fiction books (two adopted as college textbooks) and one full length novel. The first erotic story I published "Erotic Recipes for Two" was written some time ago. I have discovered this genre brings to all of the senses, dialog and feelings, so all comments are appreciated. All of my stories are written based on real adventures wrapped in the myth of fiction.

12