I'm 20 yo Again!

Story Info
Thanks to those young jocks that I meet at swimming pool.
2.2k words
4.58
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Last month I finally submitted my resignation. It was really a rotten company, depressing work and an unhealthy atmosphere. But, as it was very well paid, I could save quite a lot and decided to take my time before taking up another job. At 35, I won't have any difficulty: I have a good CV and engineers are very much looked for.

35 is also the age when, if you don't play sports, everything starts to go wrong: your stomach grows, your pecs and shoulders melt, your ass softens... I really need to recover quickly to sport to make up for all that, even if I still have some nice leftovers!

As a student, I competed on the college swim team. At the top of my game, I really turned a lot of heads when I strolled with my only speedo by the pool. For 2-3 years, I started swimming again. At the swimming pool very close to my work, during the lunch break, once or twice a week. But what a rush in this swimming pool at that time... Although access to it is not authorized for those under 18 before 4 p.m.

Now that I have more freedom, my first resolution is to go there more often and above all to come as soon as it opens to be able to swim a little seriously.

Monday, first day of my new life without work. I arrived there at 11am. I was the first one. As a matter of fact, I was the first one from the public, because the swimming pool is reserved every morning until 11 a.m. for students from the neighboring college.

Barely arrived in the changing rooms, I hear arriving from the pool and in the neighboring showers an army of young swimmers, laughing, shouting, heckling as we all do at 20 years old. So, I swarm to get naked and head as quickly as possible to the shower room!

There are 12 shower heads, 6 on each side. They are already all busy and there are still another dozen guys waiting their turn. They are all 19 or 20 years old, with beautiful toned and muscular bodies. They are beautiful athletes who show me all their arguments: most have already left their speedos. It's a heavenly sight for me: broad shoulders, V-shaped backs, puffy pecs, powerful arms and thighs, well-rounded asses and cocks galore!

"Sorry sir. We're taking up a lot of space, but we're in a hurry today because our next class starts in 15 minutes!" Says to me a young guy waiting for his turn.

"It doesn't matter. I'm in no hurry... I also swam in competition when I was your age..."

"OK. Thanks! We are training hard at the moment because next month is the national inter-university championship. So it's training every morning! By the way, I'm Adam..."

"Martin. Delighted! We risk meeting again because I have decided to really get back to swimming..."

While we're chatting, I can't help ogling all these handsome guys who soap themselves diligently and then let the water run over their smooth, muscular bodies. By dint of rubbing, some have the beginnings of erection. I even see that some of them couldn't help letting their dick go up towards the ceiling: it triggers laughter and jokes among their mates.

Fortunately, I have my towel over my shoulder: it hides my penis, which also stands at attention. My lovers often compliment me on what I have between my thighs: at rest, it's a good 4'', a bit thick; as I am a grower, it easily exceeds 8'' in erection, with above all a nice circumference. My glans is quite wide and is quickly released from the foreskin. My cock has a nice upward curve. I'm quite hairy, but shave my big balls and carefully trim my pubic hair.

The shower room is starting to empty a bit so I can get under a showerhead. I take the risk of showing my erection. After all, we're among adult guys and I'm not the only one with an erection. I note besides the glances supported by 2 or 3 of the last college students on my virile appendix. Adam in particular, whose dick I see stretching out little by little. The little bastard is well hung. He looks both a little embarrassed by the situation, but also proud of his stiff, skyward prick. When he moves his body, it tends to rock side to side and bounce against his abs.

It is a very pretty sight; but I hurry to get all my equipment (with difficulty!) into my speedo to finally go swimming.

Needless to say, as soon as I got home, I jerked off thinking back to the scene: I cummed like crazy. Liters of cum!

On Tuesday, I arrive late because of a traffic accident which created some jams. When I finally enter the locker room, some of the college guys are already almost getting dressed. A few beautiful swollen cocks are rocking as their owners energetically dry their hair under their towel. To my right, I see a young Arab college dude from the group who is sitting on the bench in the locker room. He's looking for stuff in his bag next to him. His boxers? Not modest at all, his stiff young cock is completely straightened. Circumcised, his penis is pressed against his 8-packs. As he notices me looking at him he smiles at me and even gives that throbbing cock a few furtive strokes. This young dude knows he's handsome and hung like a bull. His exhib side probably makes him give me this show for free. Result: my cock can't remain soft!

I hurry to join the showers where there are still a dozen swimming teammates. But I'm disappointed not to see Adam there... So I calmly take my shower, even if I still have in mind the Arab college boy's big dick. I think it must have been 9''. Even maybe more. And what a naughty smile! Too bad there were his friends around him... In any case, my cock remains engorged.

"Hi guy. See you tomorrow!" I hear Adam's voice in the next room and see a college boy arriving to the showers, his cock a little swollen and swaying between his muscular thighs, as he comes out of the sauna... I had just forgotten that the pool complex has a sauna and that Adam could be there! So that's where he was hiding...

"Hey Adam!" I tell him as I enter the dark sauna. Two rows of wooden benches on each side, one below and the other a little higher. Adam is seated in the top left row. I put my towel on the bottom row on the right. There is no one else in the sauna.

"Hi Martin! In shape? We had a very hard training today! As I don't have class before 2 p.m., I take this opportunity to recover. It feels good to sweat a little..."

"That's true. You still must be careful: if you sweat too much, you lose mineral salts and that can lower your performance..!"

"Oh yeah?"

We continue to discuss his training, his perfs, my experience of competitions... I have the impression of getting younger and getting back to my 20s. Lying on my back on my towel, I don't really look at him. On the other hand, he has an eagle's eye view of my naked and now sweaty body.

I discreetly caress my chest and down to my navel. My hand meets with a little surprise my dick which, like nothing, has taken its ease and freed my glans from the foreskin. It rests, erect, on the brown hair that goes back from my pubis to my navel. It throbs and a bit of sticky liquid begins to flow from my meatus. Still caught up in our discussion, I do, without really thinking about it, just slide my foreskin over my glans. " Slurp, slurp, slurp..." Damn, that feels good!

I realize what I've just done and turn my face to Adam who waves his right hand up and down on his erect, fully stretched cock. It's jutting from his well-groomed blond pubic tuft. He too is well hung. He doesn't look down when our eyes meet. He smiles and even licks his lips a little to excite me, the little bastard! It's a real invitation... But we have to hurry because other people can enter!

I get up, showing my beautiful can of soda to Adam who jerks off even faster. I kneel between his powerful smooth legs and start licking his balls and cock like a big lollipop. It is not very thick, but must reach almost 10''. Barely 1 minute of this treatment and it explodes: it squirts big jets of very creamy cum which crash into the ceiling for the first ones then to the bottom of my throat for the following ones. I jerk off. He makes me get up, kisses me, gets some of his spunk that I still have in my mouth.

He makes me sit in his place and kneels in front of me and starts deep throating my big cock. How does he achieve this? This is a rare feat among my partners...

A shadow approaches and the sauna door suddenly opens!

"I understand why I've been waiting for you for 10 minutes... You can't help but suck on the first swelling cock!" Said, looking not too happy, the young exhib Arab from the locker room...

"Please Mo! Be cool... It's Martin, the guy I told you about yesterday..."

" Yeah. We already know each other! His eyes were bulging when he saw my prick between my thighs in the locker room!"

"Speaking of prick, he really has nothing to envy you. Come see! Adam pulls back a bit to show him my nice drooling monster. I smile. Mo quickly takes off his boxers and frees his big tanned dick: it slams his abs with a snap. He manipulates his stiff cock and looks enviously at the blowjob Adam continues to give me. He stands behind Adam, spits on the crack of his muscular ass, enters a finger there. He spits again and enters 2 then 3 fingers. He spits on his glans and begins to penetrate handsome Adam.

The risky situation and Adam's fellatio excite me to the highest degree. Moaning a little, I let out 7 or 8 shots of very thick cum deep in Adam's throat. He swallows. Then he smiles at me. I want to kiss him, but Mo suddenly pulls out of Adam's ass. It makes a weird noise, "Pop"! He turns him around and stuffs his big, throbbing cock into his mouth. Mo's legs are shaking and I understand that he is filling Adam's mouth with a big load of cum. It's dripping down the sides of his mouth a bit.

Adam swallows and, when 2 slightly older men come in (we just had time to cover our cocks with our towels...), he says to me with a smile, "This is how I replenish my stock of mineral salts!" We all laugh. Mo and Adam go to shower and I go for a swim.

I'm at the pool every day from 11 a.m. Every day (or almost, depending on how busy) I have adventures in store with Adam and/or Mo.

Mohamed has been Adam's boyfriend for over a year. They are both 20 years old and are really in love. They both have an exhib trip that allows me to enjoy myself in the locker room and in the showers whenever I meet them there. They are not shy and, like me at their age, their cock is always at attention!

Over time we became real friends. Once a week, I invite them for a little party at my place. We eat. We drink. We talk about swimming. But we don't forget to please each other. Handjobs, cock sucking and ass fucking are on the program, with always a good dose of mineral salts for Adam!

We are sometimes joined by 2 of their friends, Axel and Enzo. They are both 19 years old. Good swimmers who display all the characteristics of these jocks : V-shaped back, powerful legs and arms, broad and muscular shoulders, muscled asses, well-defined pecs and abs,...

Axel is of Vietnamese origin. Always smiling. He has a small, fairly thin dick. But he's a good juicer : he always regales Adam with good doses of cum! Enzo is African: he is as black as ebony and, to confirm his bros reputation, he has a nice piece in his underpants that exceeds 10''.

It's a treat to spend these evenings with these young guys of all colors. They have the boners of hell, are always up for a good fuck and drop good spurts of cum on Adam's face.

In addition, sometimes Mo comes discreetly (don't tell Adam!) to visit me at my house to clean my chimney. I love licking the very hairy crack that he hides between the two hyper muscular lobes of his rounded ass. Even if he refuses to be buggered. He's really tough and, with his big cock, he makes me come like never before! If I had known everything that happens at the pool between at 11 am...