All Comments on 'I'm a Mess'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He cries and she laughs?

That should have told him all he needed to know about his failed marriage. She has no love or respect for him. Time to file for a divorce. And what kind of special fool would it take to suggest their wife fuck another man? Setting aside pregnancy and disease, what about the demeaning, degrading and humiliation that he is suffering? Beyond stupid story. No man, or woman for that matter, is THAT stupid! You should stick to other categories. No one in the LW section wants to read this pure, unadulterated garbage. Poorly thought out, badly written, nothing clever or original, unfinished and not a sexy or erotic part to it. Written simply to troll the readership. UGH!

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You would have to be retarded ti write this shit. Lmao.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Four sentences in and this story is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your wife says the same thing to you ?

Your wife says the same thing to you ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

For keeping this waste of valuable time under one page.

Unfortunately, it's still one minute that I'll never see again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What stupid nonsense is this?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Beware! Cuck rubbish, avoid this story it is awful.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Such garbage

That’s all, just garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

Please stop submitting, it didn't take but three paragraphs to know this was trash. One more to toss on the heap of worthless writers to ignore.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Kind of a shitty story for your first try at L/W. Maybe you should read more L/W stories before your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really, a NURSE

isn't aware of how small a 3" cock is, well then I DON'T WANT YOU TENDING TO MY HEALTH!! If you hadn't seen anything larger in your career then I wouldn't want you taking my BP never mind anything else. You got a 2!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Please put a warning that this is a cuckold story. The people that like these stories are a very small minority.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I didn't like it but at least you tried. I never disparage writers even when the writing is poor. I haven't submitted anything because I know I'm not a very good writer but anyone who has the balls to submit anything shouldnt be subject to the personal comments you received. By all means give constructive criticism but personal insults are out of order.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
One day, I hope

That a story will emerge where the husband genuinely wants his wife to have sex with another man for her enjoyment, not his, and the whole episode doesn't finish up with the husband being bullied and humiliated.

Unlike other commenters, I thought the first three paragraphs held hope, all the way up to his statement "I want you to feel real pleasure!"

But then . . .

Ah well, maybe next time.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost at 3 Inches

Or was that your IQ?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

With this line "My little cock doesn't fill you nearly as much as you should be filled!"

it was clearly going to be a cuck by the numbers story so I'll throw out a guess that it went rapidly, stupidly, par for the cuck course, downhill after that.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Pretty sad, I’d expect this from a jr high virgin boy pulling his pud to bad porn

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
A beautiful sentiment, Tajfa

As you say to our author, "anyone who has the balls to submit anything shouldn't be subject to the personal comments you received".

That was swiftly followed by Anonymouse with "Eat shit and die".

We live in hope.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sorry Lue, but this one went down the crapper after four sentences. These authors just have to go full on cuck for some reason. Maybe it’s an undiscovered side effect of the virus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
leudon,

I see older stories of the kind you describe that were rated highly, once a upon a time (maybe eight years ago?), but today, stories by the same authors are usually rated a point or two lower, never mind that there is no humiliation. It seems that the readers here have become as divided as the rest of the country is politically. In fact, from the comments I see, some readers associate characters’ sexual behavior with their politics. jack7’s stories held up through 2017, the last year he wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so true

he had no idea what he was in for and she showed him. I can't blame her. She was fine with what they had and she sort of warned her. Now it is his fault so he should suffer. Good luck raising someone else kid over and over again. Maybe some day you will get a mercy fuck.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

It was going OK until hubby was described as crying in the corner of the room, and she also seemed pretty quick at going along with what turned out to be a gangbang with six other studs. If he cried in front of his wife and workers how could he ever regain his respect from those workers!

All a bit much to take-in after what looked like a genuinely good start to a common size problem. Many men realize they are under average in size in the dick department and wish for their spouse to try a hung stud. However, the result from this storys version was way over the top and therefore not worth a top score from me.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

If you plan to make submissive cuckoldry with humiliation thrown in, your main theme of choice, you have lost me as a potential follower/reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
" I want to really see you get your brains fucked out"

No doubt this cuck got a fetish. It's bullshit that he wants her to have pleasure. He wants the pleasure of watching his wife get fucked by another man. Tell it like it is cucky. Another willing cuckold shit writer pollutes this category. I gave it the usual score I give all willing cuckold stories. Like always, I love the comments, often much better than the actual story, which doesn't take much in this category, since 90% of the garbage posted is about the fetish "willing cuckoldry". No amount of low scoring or negative comments will stop these sewer writers from posting their garbage tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fast Shift...

... from unwilling participant to full-up humiliation and denial fetish cuckoldress. Kinda spoiled the previous patient character development you'd done so well.

I get the whole, "you asked for it", theme and that can be pretty powerful, but this came across as a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Someone should havw reminded him of that old 'Afghanistian' saying....

'be careful what you wish for ....

you just might get it ' ......

😐😐😐😐😐 .....

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Please Support This Writing!

Hey readers! So if you hated this, sorry, I guess, but why'd you bother reading?

If you liked it (and it was super fun to write), please consider supporting this writing by purchasing the eBook or paperback, or just reading it on Kindle Unlimited!

This link (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K551TSL) is for "Gangbang Vignettes" which includes this story as well as 2 others. Thanks!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
PATHETIC

I guess hubby did a lousy job of thinking this thru and weighing the consequences ... I have a small dick (5.5c) and have suggested sharing with my wife for her pleasure.. but not six guys the first time and not to get her pregnant... what a stupid dumb fucker he is

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Yes he should have known what was going to happen, but a good cuckold husband would have ate all that cum from her messy pussy. I enjoy eating a fresh creampie, but I also enjoy sucking a hard cock too.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I keep looking...

I like stories and I enjoy virtually any sort of fetish. Other than a real disgust for kids/pedo (which is the biggest reason I like Literotica) I don’t have many squicks. So my issues with a story are rarely, if ever, the subject, but most often the execution.

This story takes a generous, devoted, loving wife and annihilates her personality over the course of, oh...30 minutes let’s say. She encounters a huge cock and becomes a spiteful bitch who suddenly enjoys not only humiliating her husband, but destroying him as a man and more importantly as a father.

Now that would be fine if there were actual consequences to such an acute and radical shift in her personality resulting in psychosis. The closest real world correlation that could be drawn would be a traumatic emotional event such as rape or sexual abuse, for example, which often require months if not years for the average victim to recover from, and we won’t even go into the various dependency problems that often arise.

Basically, this poor woman is very likely to become emotionally unstable (clearly manifested), suffer from extreme low self esteem, and exhibit self destructive behavior that will almost certainly inhibit her ability to raise a child, let alone love it.

Anyway, without additional chapters, we’ll just have to imagine the train wreck her life will become and hope she seeks professional help before harming herself, or more likely, her child. It would not surprise me if she drove her mini-van into a pond with her 6 month old baby strapped into a car seat.

And don’t even get me started on the husband. I’m honestly surprised he was able to enter into a “normal” relationship at all. His future is exceptionally dark.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
"I looked like a whore. I felt like a slut."

Yes, I believe there is a reason she felt that way after her teamfuck.

Every element of this reasonably well written story is simply outrageous. Thanks to the author for his efforts and willingness to share. My dislike is largely on me since the first tag for this story is "cuckold." The rest of the tags paint the story pretty accurately.

As I often point out, there is not one single character in this story I wish to know, largely due to my lack of respect for them. That does NOT reflect on a pretty good author, just the content that is not in my comfort zone.

Thanks, Clara's...

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerabout 3 years ago
Damaged

I think the woman is psychologically damage. The gangbang didn't please her rather it put a trauma on her head. The post coitus feel is not always pleasurable. She might feel disgust and guilt after that. But she channel those feeling in a form of anger. Her husband is the object of anger. Even those who have a consexual sex can feel disgust once experiencing intense pleasure.

Your story is incomplete. You can extend this or let somebody complete the plot.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
he's a willing cuckold

and besides she's an infest cumslut. He's better off jacking off than trying to fuck the grand canyon

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Another case where the cuck gets exactly what he deserves. If you stick your tongue in an electrical socket you are going to get a shock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yup, a new cuckold who didn't bother to research what it meant before trying it. Now he gets to live with a slut wife, and not a "hot wife" as she can't get enough BIG dick. Now she wants to spend her time on her back or knees. I see a divorce in their future, and a DNA test will get him out of child support. He should be talking to a good lawyer now.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Wow. She definitely be ame a BBC whose and a real notch to her cuckold husband. Yes he pushed this on her, but she went a bit too far. I definitely see a divorce on their future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...