I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

But I admit to myself that I will enjoy watching Jimmy get what's coming to him today. Heck, I might as well try to enjoy the situation I find myself in. I never thought it would be this thrilling to participate in the sexual debasing of my poor son.

I walk from my mirror to the hallway.

"Jimmy!" I yell, "come here."

He peeks his head out of the door to his room, sighs, and heads in my direction.

"Come sit next to me," I instruct as I walk back in my room and sit on the edge of my bed.

He reluctantly obliges.

"I thought Jake only got to come over once a week," he grumbles.

"Yeah, you're right," I concede, "he changed the rules on us."

He dejectedly sighs.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me," he complains.

Despite my motherly instincts, his constant whining kinda pisses me off. Having a bad attitude won't change anything.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I sharply reply, "I like it, ok? I get wet every time Jake takes you down a peg. Is that what you want to hear?"

He solemnly stares at his feet. My body tingles in arousal.

"Whether I like it or not," I explain, "the arrangement has worked. Do you want to go back to getting beat to a bloody pulp. At school, no less?"

He shakes his head, eyes still pointed towards his feet.

"I know what will take your mind off things," I propose, "why don't you stare at my tits, son."

He stares up, sheepishly gazing at my oversized boobs.

"That's good, Jimmy," I commend, "are you getting hard in your cage?"

I grin, reaching towards my browbeaten son's crotch, grabbing his locked up cock through his shorts.

"Mommy's little...fucking...pussy," I make sure to emphasize the last word, "oh, does that make your cock strain even more against your cage?"

I tell him to stand up and I stand up in front of him. I pull down his shorts and underwear at the same time.

"Take your shirt off," I sternly insist.

He doesn't hesitate. I can't believe how meek, how malleable I have made him.

I walk to the dresser, smiling as I await his reaction to my forthcoming surprise. I pull out of a thin box and walk back towards him.

"What...what's in the box, mom?" he asks, his eyes wide in apparent panic.

I open the box and take out the contents: a one piece maid's outfit that matches mine. I look at him with a sly grin, suggestively arching my eyebrows.

"What do you think of your new outfit?" I ask with a grin.

He frantically glances at me, then at the doorway, as if he has any realistic chance of escape.

"Mom," he pleads as his shoulders shiver, "you can't expect me to wear that, can you?"

I throw down the box and glare at him.

"I do expect you to wear it," I reproach, "tonight, in front of Jake, Chris, and Charles."

He groans in protest. Jake's meathead buddies, Chris and Charles, are coming over tonight to help humiliate my son.

"You might as well enjoy it," I suggest, "I'll be so proud of how you show your gratitude to Jake for all he's done for us."

I tell Jimmy to lift up his arms as I guide the outfit over his body. I struggle to pull it all the way down as it cinches to his slight frame.

"You look so pretty!" I beam.

He looks a lot like a girl -- a meek, pretty little maid. His long, wavy hair covers the top of his boyish, hairless face. He has nice, long, hairless legs.

I guide Jimmy to the mirror. He stares at his feminized body in horror. The tiny 'skirt' portion of the outfit barely covers his locked up cock and his cute little ass.

"M-m-mom," he pleads, "I look like a pansy. Please, don't make me do this."

I smack him on the back of his head, then tell him to turn around and face me.

"I mean, I hate to ask," I respond, "but don't you think you kinda...are a pansy?"

His cock cage peeks out under his skirt as his dick gets harder.

"That's how I will present you tonight," I tell him, "as my pansy son showing respect to a real man. You will do whatever Jake wants. Got it, buddy?"

He stares at his feet and reluctantly nods his head.

Finally, the doorbell rings. I've been looking forward to this moment all day.

"Ok," I beckon, "let's go show off for the boys."

I skip and briskly walk to the upstairs hallway and start walking downstairs. I gesture for my son to come along.

He mumbles in dread, but his panicked stuttering turns me on. I give him a stern glance, and he follows me.

I walk down the stairs and head to the front door. When I arrive, I tell my son to stand next to me.

I open the door. Jake walks in sporting his usual bro tank, showing off his toned body. He glances over my scantily clad body, then looks over at my sissified son. The gleefully shocked look on his face is priceless.

"What...the...fuck," he says.

Chris and Charles walk in, giving a similar response. I look in Jake's eyes with a knowing smile.

"As a token of our gratitude," I gush, "we are your maids for the evening."

Jake chuckles and smirks, crossing his arms to accentuate his muscles.

"Jimmy, you let your mom...," he struggles to find the right words, "you really are a faggot, huh?"

I look over at Jimmy. His brow is furrowed in embarrassment and defeat.

"Jimmy," I snap with a sly grin, "lift up your skirt and hold it above your waist."

His eyebrows raise in shock. It only turns me on more to know he can still be shocked by the level of my depravity.

I glare at him and motion with a nod at his skirt. He sighs, looks at the ground, and then slowly lifts up his skirt, revealing to the boys his cock, all locked up in its pink cage.

Chris and Charles, almost in unison, go from a look of confusion, to shock, and then absolute delight. They point directly at my son's cock and laugh in his face. Jake gives them a gleeful look and pats Chris on the back.

"Since you are all such big, strong men," I explain, "it's only appropriate Jimmy shows how he's not a big, strong man at all!"

I giggle and watch the boys' mixed expression of amusement, glee, and shock. I look back at Jimmy.

"I mean, you had to have me deal with your little problems at school, right, Jimmy?" I remind him.

He lowers his head in shame as I stare him down. He takes a moment to take a long breath.

"Yes, mom," he replies.

"What a fucking sissy!" Charles exclaims.

I give Charles a smile and an affirming nod.

"You're so right, Charles," I confirm, "such a smart young man, calling my son just what he is."

Despite my constant derision of my son, I see his hard cock straining against its cage. He can keep denying it to his grave. He likes being treated like this. The evidence is right in front of my eyes.

I take a moment to revel in the delight of my own son's trauma. I cruelly smirk at him.

"C'mon boys and...whatever gender that is," I deride him as I point towards his locked up cock, "I have snacks in the living room."

I turn around, grabbing my son's arm and twisting him around with me. I lock my arm with his and saunter to the living room. He reluctantly walks with me.

I can tell the three boys are staring at my big ass, only half of it covered by my much too small skirt. I hear the boys snigger in delight as they follow us to the living room.

"Nice legs, wimp!" Jake exclaims.

Chris and Charles howl. I turn my head towards them and give an encouraging grin.

I walk in the living room, arm in arm with my girly son, as his three tormentors follow.

"Go to the middle of the living room," I tell him, " Get on your knees."

I push him toward the middle of the room, then walk to the couch. I sit down as I gesture for the three young men to sit next to me.

Jake and Chris happily oblige, rushing to sit on opposite sides of me. They squish their young, toned bodies into mine.

Charles, too slow to the punch, sulks to the very end of the couch, probably not wanting to 'seem gay' by sitting close too close to one of his buddies.

"Aw, wanted to sit next to ol' Ms. Johnston, I bet!" I tease, "don't worry, I take my job as the maid very seriously. I'm ready to do whatever you boys want for as long as you boys want."

Jake looks at me curiously, sensing that I have something up my sleeve.

"You have anything in mind?" Jake asks, "does my slutty maid have an idea to make me happy?"

My heart flutters because he owns me. I love making him happy. Apparently, more than I love my own son.

"Yes...I do," I excitedly confirm, "it's a game...I hope you like it, sir!"

Jake urges me to explain.

"Basically, it's truth or dare, but without the truth," I explain, "I dare you three boys to do whatever I want, then you dare me to do whatever you want. We have to do it - no questions asked."

Jake glances at Chris and then at my fat tits.

"What about Jimmy?" he asks.

"Well, he doesn't get to dare anyone," I tell them, gesturing to my kneeling son, "but we get to take turns making him do whatever we want!"

Jake reaches around my shoulder, giving Chris a fist pound. They're such dumb jocks. Such dumb, hot, dominant jocks.

"Sounds...acceptable to me," Jake casually affirms but obviously is ecstatic to be in this position.

I stand, turn around and face the boys.

"Ok, me first!" I demand, "I dare you three...to take off all your clothes!"

I try to tell myself I'm playing a part, but what I genuinely want is to see these arrogant jocks' toned bodies and thick cocks.

Almost in unison, the boys throw off their clothes, revealing three huge cocks, already hard.

"Mmm," I purr, "stroke your cocks, please. Please masters, stroke your hard, thick young cocks!"

I take my huge breasts out of my bust and grope them as I watch the three guys who bully my son stroke their cocks.

"Okay," Jake manages to get out as he jerks off his dick, "my fucking turn. Turn around, bitch. Turn around and bend over!"

I happily do what he says, turning around, gingerly getting on the tips of my toes, and bending my back until it is straight and my ass is pointed directly at the three young studs.

"Alright, Charles," Jake says, "you were bitching earlier, so here ya go, buddy. You wanna play with this big, fat MILF ass?"

Charles hurriedly jumps up and utters something resembling a grunt.

"Fuck yeah, bro!" he hollers.

He walks over and kneels on the ground so that he can get a good look at my round ass cheeks. He grabs them, shaking them around like a maniac.

'He needs two of his big hands to grab one of my cheeks,' I mischievously think to myself.

I look over at my son. Still kneeling, he has an interesting expression on his face. Not anger. Not distress.

No. He is intensely focused on my nearly naked body. His breathing is heavy. His cage can barely contain his rock hard cock.

He looks more aroused than I've ever seen him. Keeping him locked up is working. He's always horny, and that means he is always more willing to obey.

Soon, he'll be a willing, even enthusiastic participant in his own abuse. All for the sake of Jake - the boy who torments him every day.

Chris has taken Charles' place, getting his turn at using my fat ass for his pleasure. Occasionally, he takes a break from grabbing it to reach around and fondle my breasts.

My body shivers. I want to rub my clit so much I would kill for it.

Jake, getting impatient, pushes Chris out of the way, taking his turn with me.

"Okay," he says, "time for your loser son to get a dare."

I look at Jimmy who is still staring intently at my body.

"Okay, son," I begin, still bent over, "I dare you to stand up, curtesy and say 'I'm your maid, Jake.'"

Surprisingly, Jimmy pops right up and attempts a very awkward curtesy, his skirt rising up past his waist.

"I'm your maid, Jake," he grovels without hesitation.

Jake laughs as he keeps groping my ass.

"Say 'I'm your wimpy maid, sir,'" I command.

Jimmy gulps, barely able to contain himself.

"Oh...gawd...I-I'm your wimpy maid, sir!" he exclaims, his voice getting louder.

I look my son in the eyes with a wicked grin.

"Say 'thank you for feeling up my mom's ass, sir,'" I direct.

"T-thank you for groping mom's ass, sir!" he shouts.

Caught up in the moment, I decide to take things even further.

"Say 'please hit me more often, sir," I demand.

Jimmy has a look of pure torment on his face -- not because he is upset, but because he is so turned on but can't touch his dick.

"Oh, y-y-yes, sir!" he exclaims, "hit me as much as you like, sir! I-I'm just your little...fucking...sissy....maid. Please, do whatever you want to me! Just p-p-please let me cum!"

Jake takes a break to look over at me, looking pleased.

"Jesus, Jimmy," he mockingly replies, "have some self-respect."

I can't help but laugh at this smart ass, humiliating comment.

Jimmy looks down at his feet, trying in vain to compose himself.

"Okay, boys," I exclaim as I turn around to face Jake and his friends, "what's your dare for my simpering son over there?"

The boys whisper in each other's ears. This seems like quite the debate.

"Okay, don't think that we're, like, gay or anything," Jake says, "but we think it would be fucking hilarious if, like, I bend you both over and smack your asses in your maid outfits."

I let myself get excited thinking about these three strong boys spanking my weak little boy-maid son.

"Such clever young men!" I gush, assuring them that I didn't think it was 'too gay', "Jimmy, come to the kitchen dining table and bend over."

He walks to the kitchen. I follow, beckoning the boys. I grab a large wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer and hand it to Jake. I look at the kitchen table to see my sissified son already bent over.

His hairless ass perks up and his locked up cock hangs below.

"Damn," Chris remarks, "If I didn't know any better, I'd guess that was a girl's ass!"

I bend over the table next to my son.

Jake takes his position behind us.

*Smack*.

I yelp in pain.

*Smack*. He hits my son's ass.

"Hit me more, sir," Jimmy begs.

I can't believe what my poor, hapless boy is willing to do to cum. Jake can do whatever he likes with him right now, and Jimmy will encourage him to do it. What an exciting thought.

"Whatever you say, faggot," Jake accepts, hitting him even harder. My son screams out in pain.

"Hit my mom, sir," Jimmy implores him.

Jake doesn't hesitate, turning his attention back to me.

*Crack*.

"Hit me more, sir!" I beg.

Jake keeps hitting me, harder and harder, until my ass is completely red. He does the same to my poor son.

Each time he hits either of us, we beg for more.

Jake grabs Jimmy by the hair, effortlessly tossing him to the ground. He uses his fingers to spread open my soaking wet pussy, then thrusts his hard cock inside of me.

I almost lose consciousness as my whole body is overcome with arousal. His cock just makes me feel so...full.

"Lick the ground, loser," he tells my son.

Charles walks over to him and forces his face to the floor. I look back to see my son lick the dirty kitchen floor.

Meanwhile, Jake thrusts his cock deeper inside of me. I feel like my body is about to implode from over-stimulation. I instinctively rub my clit, faster and faster.

"Oh...fuck...fill me up, master!" I beg, "fill me up with your bully cum!"

I keep rubbing my clit as his thick cock makes me feel whole.

"Fuck mom harder!" Jimmy fervently begs as he escapes Charles' clutches for a few seconds, "make her ass shake!"

Jake thrusts deeper and deeper in me until I can feel his cock about to erupt. I lose control -- cumming uncontrollably as Jake fills me up with his cum.

Much to my disappointment, he pulls his cock out of my pussy. He lightly kicks Jimmy in the head, still groveling on the kitchen floor.

Without another word, he heads toward the living room, presumably to gather his clothes.

"C'mon guys," he instructs Chris and Charles as he returns to the kitchen with his clothes.

"What?" Charles protests, "we didn't even get to fuck her!"

Jake slaps Charles upside the head.

"You forget," he says, "she's mine. You are both lucky to think about her when you jerk off tonight."

Despite their whining, the three eventually gather their clothes and leave.

I guide my son back to the couch in the living room. We both sit down next to each other.

"Mom," Jimmy pleads, "please...please take this off. Please let me cum. I'll do whatever you want, mom. Anything."

Still coming down from my post-orgasmic high, I look at him with a mix of amusement and pity.

"You know I can't let you do that, right?" I reply, "Jake says it stays on until spring break."

He starts to say something in response, but I don't give him the chance. I grab his hair and force him down toward my pussy, full of Jake's cum. I mean, it didn't really take much force. He is a horny, broken mess.

I guide his head down further. He knows what to do. Dutifully, he starts licking my pussy, making sure to eat the cum that his bully left for him.

"I really would love it," I tell him, "if you could be like this at home, like, all the time."

I take a second to cherish the moment. To think, I only wanted to stop my son from getting bullied. But, through this process, I've become a sexually awakened goddess.

Jake owns me. My mind, my body, and my soul. Jimmy is about to find that out. I hate to admit it (because I am his mother, I guess), but I'm looking forward to seeing the look on his face.

"There's something else I've been needing to tell you," I explain, "Jake and I are dating."

__________

My arms tied behind my back, I look at Mercedes, Jake's cheerleader girlfriend. She bends over the steering wheel as her g-stringed, perky little bubble butt juts out. The boat is stopped in a secluded part of the lake.

I am sitting on the bench behind the passenger seat. I gaze at the floor to see two g-strings and skimpy bikinis strewn about.

I look to the back of the boat to see Cheri with her arms crossed. She asked Jake if she could come along under the pretense that she wanted to fuck him. Little did he know, it's all part of a plan to get the ultimate revenge on Jake and my own bitch mother.

I'm going to make mom my sex slave and Jake my punching bag.

Finally, I stare across from me.

Mom is riding Jake's cock on the opposite bench to me, her fat ass bouncing up and down. Next to them, Cindi Mullin, Jake's trophy mom, is riding Chris's cock, Jake's buddy. Her big fake ass jiggles as she furiously bounces on it. Charles, Jake's other friend, walks up behind Mercedes and takes her from behind.

My tiny speedo that Jake makes me wear covers my caged dick. The only thing I want right now is to cum. When I'm this horny, I'll do whatever people want and get a sick pleasure out of doing it.

I would like to say I'm shocked to find out mom is dating my bully, but I'm not. I've lost faith in her. That doesn't mean I don't love her. I think I might even be obsessed with her.

"Your son's our punching bag," Jake boasts as he grabs mom by the throat.

"Y-y-yes, sir," she stammers, "He's your lil punching bag."

I look down at my feet.

"I'm so fucking ashamed," she continues, "that I raised him."

I watch her turn around and ride Jake reverse cowgirl so that she can look right at me.

"You can't even stand up for yourself," she ridicules.

She rubs her big breasts.

"Your own mother has to protect you," she reprimands, "because you're such a fucking fairy."

I feel the familiar pangs of anguish and arousal.

"You've left me no choice," she insists, "but to join your bully."

She hops off Jake's dick and walks over to me. She slaps me, hard, on my right cheek. I silently take it.

"Oh, baby," she coddles, "are you gonna cry? Do you need a tissue?"

Charles laughs as he stands behind mom, poking his massive cock at her cunt.

"Jake has shown me," she kindly explains, "how fun it is to beat on you! My own son. Whudda thunk?"

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers