I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

"He would stop bullying Jimmy at school," she explains, "but I would go over to his house once a week and do whatever he wanted."

I drink until my glass it's empty. My eyes begin to blur and my inhibitions corrode. I allow myself to indulge in the fantasy of this wild story.

"You mean anything?" I ask with anticipation.

"Anything," mom confirms, "he basically made me his sex slave, collar and all."

My eyes continue to widen. If I'm being honest, the image of mom with a collar around her neck is making me a little bit wet.

"I hope this isn't prying, mom," I say, "what...else did he make you do?"

She smirks and flips her hair like a queen.

"He'd make me wear slutty outfits, shake my ass for him, suck his cock, fuck him...," she details.

Despite my better judgment, I imagine mom shaking her big ass for Jake and riding on his cock.

"Mmm," I involuntarily moan, "did he like to order you around?"

She nods.

"He paddled me, pulled my hair, even slapped me around," she recollects, "he called me filthy names, too."

I become more entranced in her story; my breathing gets heavier.

"Did you, I mean -- did you like it?" I impatiently ask.

She looks at me with an expression somewhere between guilt and excitement.

"I know it's wrong," she acknowledges, "but I really liked it. I've told you I like to be ordered around, just like you."

I run my hand up and down my leg so I won't try to secretly find a way to rub my clit.

"We are too much alike, mom," I observe, "but, ok. What about the fact that he's Jimmy's bully?"

She gazes at me for a while. I don't think she's dropped all of her truth bombs.

"Now you'll really judge me as a mother," she predicts, "it's actually a turn on."

I attempt to look at her sternly, and I'm sure she notices my deepening shock at this entire situation. Although, I must admit, it's so wrong that it's kinda hot.

"But it's Jimmy!" I exclaim, attempting to portray contrived outrage.

"Abi, you know me," she says, "I love to be degraded and I love to degrade. That my very own son is the one who has been humiliated by my lover is...even more hot. I know it's wrong."

I relate to mom's tendency towards degradation. She's right. The entire concept is so wild that it's...really fucking hot.

"In fact, I left out a detail of our arrangement earlier," she explains, "Jake got to come over to our house once a week as well."

Without blinking, I nod for her to continue, urgently curious and increasingly turned on.

"He got to do whatever he wanted," she recalls, pausing before continuing, "to both Jimmy and I."

A certain amount of pity runs through my veins as I think about how miserable that experience must have made Jimmy.

"So, wait, did I hear you right?" I ask, "did he do things to Jimmy in your presence?"

Her expression turns from excitement to shame.

"It started out innocent enough," she explains, "name calling, purple nurples, that kind of thing."

"But --," I say, sensing that her statement was not finished.

"But, it got worse. He started...doing sexual things to me in front of Jimmy. He started teasing him in his own home."

I've been with mom up to this point, but good lord, I need to say something to defend my poor brother.

"Jesus, mom!" I exclaim, "if he bullied Jimmy anyway, why didn't you put a fucking stop to it? Not much of an arrangement if you ask me."

She defensively shakes her head.

"Jimmy agreed to the deal, honey," she answers, "he could've called it off at any time. You know him, he loves school. He just wants to be left alone."

She drinks the last of the wine in her glass and pours herself some more.

"Also, and I'm only telling you this because I'm drunk," she prattles on, "turns out our little buddy likes when we humiliate him."

My mind racing, I can't help but let out another involuntary moan. This whole thing is just so wrong.

"Wait, you would humiliate him, too?" I ask, desperate for an answer.

"Yes, because Jake told me to," she states matter-of-factly, "and it would turn Jimmy on, especially when Jake and I were...doing filthy things with each other. He's a total sub, Abi."

This is beyond anything I could have imagined -- at the least, mom's actions are cruel and must be unimaginably painful for Jimmy to endure.

Still, I let out a nervous giggle, spilling some wine on my nightie. I imagine mom bending over, taking Jake's cock as she makes fun of my brother, her son. I imagine Jimmy's head bowing in shame while his hand rubs his hard cock. I really, really shouldn't be turned on by this.

"I'm not gonna lie, mom. I'm kinda wet," I abashedly admit, giggling afterwards.

Mom smiles and warmly laughs. She takes a moment to look deeper in my eyes.

"You're so pretty," she compliments, "did I ever tell you that you have great tits? So perky."

I swat her hand away as she reaches to (playfully, I think?) grab my tits. I widen my eyes and open my mouth wide as I reprimand her with my facial expressions.

"Mother!" I chastise her in a facetious tone, "I'm not a piece of meat!"

I do, in fact, have very perky tits, and a fairly slim waist.

Although I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, I really want mom to touch me.

After an awkward, tension filled pause, mom breaks the silence.

"You had a long day, honey," she tells me, "you should probably get some rest."

I sigh, forcing myself out of the sexual trance I am in.

"You're probably right, mom," I respond, "I'll see you in --,"

"Are you forgetting something, Abi?" she sternly cuts me off, "you ruined my blouse. Take it to the laundry room."

I stretch out my hand and gesture for her to give me the blouse.

"Excuse me?" she scolds, "you're going to make me take it off? You're the one who ruined it."

Mom's words are stern, but she is giving me a knowing smile, and her eyes are full of passion and sexuality.

Is mom flirting with me? Not gonna lie, it's filling me with butterflies.

I look at her, hesitating. She keeps sensually gazing in my eyes, and I feel like I'm starting to lose control of myself.

I put my palms on the couch and crawl toward her, kind of like a dog. I slowly, cautiously, unfasten the topmost button. Staring at her chest, I unfasten the next button. Her huge breasts peek out from the corners of the neckline. As I unfasten the next button, I see mom's beautiful tits in all of their wonder.

I stare at them, wanting to stuff my face in between them. I look in mom's eyes as she smiles. She definitely knows this is turning me on.

I quickly unfasten the rest of the buttons and take off her blouse.

I stand up, my huge ass taking a while to get up off of the couch. I bid mom an awkward goodnight and rush off, ready to fuck myself with my dildo and rub my clit. I'd like to think mom was looking at my butt move back and forth as I walked

That's right. I have perky, above-average sized boobs, a small waist, and an ass/hips the size of California. I don't know what I did to deserve it. I once was insecure about it -- but everyone seems to love a big, fat ass, so it has worked out in my favor.

"Goodnight, honey!" mom exclaims as I head to the laundry room.

*****

I sit on the edge of the bed and lay down under the covers. Before I can even reach for my dildo, I hear something break in the kitchen.

Damn, it hasn't even been five minutes since I put away mom's wine-stained blouse and got ready for bed. Who is breaking shit in the kitchen?

Probably my very drunk mom. I should go check on her. I sigh, then get myself out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

As I round the corner, I stop in my tracks. Mom is naked, squatting so that her knees are almost touching the ground, bobbing her head back and forth with her mouth full of Jake's big cock.

Her big ass sticks way out, and I watch as her body movement makes it shake. Jake has a handful of her hair, guiding her back and forth on his hard cock.

Frantic, I hide behind the wall in the hallway. I try to control my breathing so they don't notice me.

Already horny beyond belief, the sight of my beautiful, curvy mother sucking off that young, toned and well-endowed boy is making me crazy. I reach under my bathrobe and fuck myself with my fingers. Fuck, how am I this wet?

I peek my head around the wall, watching mom's body quiver as Jake roughly fucks her face. She is taking it so well and being very quiet. Just like a good girl.

I wanna be a good girl, too. Is that too much to ask?

I rub my tits with my free hand, fucking myself harder and faster with the other. My breathing gets heavier as I process the erotic scene I'm perving on.

"You don't have to keep hiding, Abi," mom shouts out of nowhere.

Fuck! I panic, pulling my fingers out of my pussy and covering myself with my bathrobe.

"Sweetie, we know what you're doing," she claims, "do you wanna come join us?"

My back still against the wall, I hesitate, my eyes closed in an attempt to calm down. This can't be real.

"C'mon, baby," mom urges, "don't be shy."

I nervously sigh, but decide to go for it. I turn around so that I'm visible to them both.

My eyes are abashedly pointed at my feet, my hands intertwined in front of my waist.

"You like watching us, don't you?" Jake states.

Mom and Jake are both standing up, looking at me with inviting smiles. Mom's arm is around Jake's waist, and his arm is around my mom's shoulders.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want," mom assures me, "but Jake thinks you're really hot and I've told him how...kinky you are."

She uses her free hand to stroke Jake's delicious looking cock. My eyes roam to his muscular arms and chest, and then to his chiseled face. I gaze over to look in mom's eyes, then look down to admire her full, natural breasts and irresistible curves.

"There's no pressure, Abi," mom says, "why don't you sit on the counter over there, get comfortable, and just do what you were doing before?"

I plead to her with my eyes, as if to tell her that we are going down a rabbit hole I'm not sure I will be able to get myself out of. She encourages me to continue.

I timidly walk to the counter as mom resumes her position and puts Jake's cock back in her mouth. I lift my ass up on the counter, then spread my legs and lift them so that my feet rest on it. My bathrobe opens and gives Jake a clear view of my shaved, tight, wet pussy.

Jake's smile widens as he stares intently at my young cunt. He forces mom's head back and forth on his dick.

"That's right," Jake declares, "fuck yourself while you watch your mom give me a blowjob."

His dirty talking turns me on even more. I guide two fingers in my pussy and fuck myself. I use the other hand to rub my clit.

"I knew it," Jake brags, "a slut, just like your mom."

I lock eyes with Jake, seductively gazing at him as I get myself off. Mom gags as he forces her mouth almost entirely down the length of his cock, still staring at me with a wicked smirk.

"Ms. Johnston," Jake says in a tone of fake respectability, "your daughter is fingering her tight, young pussy. Do you want to watch?"

He releases mom's hair and pulls his cock out of her mouth. She looks up at Jake and nods.

He grabs her head and turns it to the side, so she can watch me fuck myself and still lick one side of his cock. I look at her as she intently focuses on my pretty little pussy, thirstily moving her tongue up and down Jake's impressive shaft.

"Mmm," mom moans, "fuck yourself harder for Jake, Abi."

Without thinking twice, I finger fuck my pussy harder and faster. I furiously rub my clit. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I begin to lose any semblance of self-control.

"You're being such a good girl, Abi," mom commends as she continues her kinky dirty talk.

I close my eyes as I focus completely on fingering myself and rubbing my clit as fast as possible. My body tenses as the tips of my fingers repeatedly hit my g-spot; I have the first of what I hope are many incredible orgasms this long weekend.

Still horny but physically exhausted, I take a break from touching myself and attempt to slow my breathing. Mom walks over to me and places one hand on each of my ankles as Jake strokes his hard cock.

She leans in close, so that her lips are inches from my ear.

"I know you want to fuck us," she whispers, "just do what we say, okay?"

She pulls her body away from me, walking back toward Jake.

"Sir," she addresses Jake, "I want to show you how pretty my daughter's body is."

She turns around, looking at me sternly.

"Get off the counter," she directs, "and take off your bathrobe."

I plead again with my eyes, but she doesn't blink, crossing her arms in mild disapproval.

Looking at her with disbelief, I hop off the counter. I timidly glance at Jake, then down at my feet. I slowly pull the knot to the soft belt of the bathrobe and pull the sides over my shoulders. The bathrobe falls to the floor.

I look up to see Jake and mom delightedly staring at my naked body.

"Do you like my daughter's naked body?" she merrily asks him.

He nods as he strokes his cock, using his other hand to cup mom's ass.

"Do you like her tits?" mom asks.

Jake smirks, arrogantly nodding again.

"Squeeze your tits for him, Abi," mom demands.

I grab my perky tits, groping them and squeezing my hard nipples.

"Who woulda thought," Jake contemplates, "I'd find a slut daughter to go along with this slut mom."

He lets go of mom and saunters over to me. He swats my hands away from my tits, and then forcefully clutches my breasts, twisting my nipples as he does it.

My feelings of pain are outweighed by my intense desire. I moan and lift my head in the air, involuntarily gripping his strong shoulders.

Without knowing what I'm doing, I grab the back of his head and pull it toward my lips. I stick my tongue down his throat, and we take turns fucking each other's mouths.

"Wait," mom pleas, "I'm not done showing you my daughter, sir."

He breaks off our kiss, looking in my eyes before walking back to mom.

"Turn around, honey," mom orders.

Increasingly becoming ok with this taboo three-way, I eagerly turn around, hopping up and down a bit to tease Jake with my huge, jiggly ass.

"Holy fuck," Jake giddily says, "you have the most fuck-able ass I've ever seen, Abi."

I contentedly smile and suppress a giggle.

"Bend over the counter for us, Abi," mom directs.

I bend over, resting my arms on the counter.

"Do you want to slap my daughter's fat ass, sir?" mom asks.

She saunters over, bending over right next to me.

"What do you say?" mom suggests, "we've been bad girls."

He walks behind me. After a short pause, his hands clutch my ass. He shakes it up and down.

Soon, he roughly smacks it, and I yelp in pain. He smacks my ass again, and again. When he is done, I can feel my cheeks burning, and can tell Jake turned them red.

"Thank you for teaching my daughter a much needed lesson," mom seductively purrs.

My pussy tingles, and waves of euphoria course through my body. Still bent over, I reach one hand to my clit.

Jake walks behind mom, still bent over right next to me. I hear a series of sharp smacking sounds.

"Thank you, sir," mom praises every time Jake smacks her ass.

I rub my clit, looking in their direction in an attempt to witness my own mother getting her ass smacked by a teenager.

"I want you both to turn around," he demands, "and kneel next to each other on the ground."

In unison, we hurriedly turn around and kneel next to each other. His hard cock is in front of us.

Mom and I both know what to do. I struggle to wrap my lips around Jake's cock. Mom licks his balls as I force the head of his cock in my mouth. Mom slowly moves from his balls to the base of his cock, moving her tongue up the base of it.

Her tongue keeps moving up his cock as my mouth moves back to the head of his cock. When my lips reach the head, mom's lips meet mine. She opens her lips, and I open mine. She grabs the back of my head and forces our lips further together. In a sexual frenzy, we share tongues and saliva in a dirty french kiss.

"Fuck," Jake gushes in an uncharacteristically flustered manner, "that's so hot."

Encouraged by his flattering comment, I continue to tongue fuck my mother's mouth. To be honest, making out with her is a dream come true. I revel in the blissful feeling of a wild fantasy come to life.

"Tongue your daughter's mouth," Jake mutters, his breathing getting heavier, "turn her into my slut."

Mom grabs my neck, pushing her tongue further in my mouth. I match her intensity, furiously tonguing her.

Suddenly, Jake uses both hands to grab my ass and pick me up. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He carries me to the counter and sets me down. He lifts my legs up on the counter and spreads them apart.

"Gwen," he says, "come over here, bend over, and lick Abi's clit."

She suggestively strolls in our direction. She stops a few feet away from me, bends over, and locks her lips on my clit. She sucks on it as it gradually swells. Somehow, she knows exactly how to give me head.

Jake moves behind mom, aiming his hard cock at her pussy. I see him use one of his hands to spread her pussy lips as he guides his cock in.

I moan as mom orally massages my clit. Her tongue jerks back and forth as Jake forcefully fucks her from behind.

"Fucking disgrace," he arrogantly pronounces as he thrusts his cock deeper in my mom, "whoring out your very own daughter to me."

Mom attempts to say 'sorry, sir' but is muffled by my clit.

He grabs mom's hair, pushing her mouth further onto my clit. He keeps pounding her and calling us dirty names.

Right when I am about to have another orgasm, he orders us to switch places. I hop off the table and mom takes my place. I bend over in the same place mom just left.

I glance behind me to look at Jake's face. He is staring at my ass, looking awestruck. He clearly loves how big and juicy it is -- even bigger than my mom's, and her ass is fucking huge.

I turn my head around to focus on mom's clitoris. She has two fingers around it, pressing on the sides to push it outward. Her legs are spread on the counter.

Supporting myself by holding my hands on the edge of the counter, I suck on her clit. The head of Jake's cock enters me and I groan in pure delight as his cock slowly fills me up.

It presses on my g-spot, and he leaves it there for a moment. He glides his cock back and forth, hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I totally lose control, bucking myself wildly on his cock. I lift my head up, momentarily losing contact with mom's clit.

"Fuck me with your big cock, sir!" I exclaim in a moment of pure ecstasy, "I'm your dirty slut, just like mom!"

He grasps my neck, holding me still as he pounds me into oblivion.

"You're taking it so well," mom applauds as she grinds her clit on my tongue, "such a good little whore for him."

Her filthy comment drives me near the edge.

"I'm your whore, Jake!" I exclaim, "just like my mother! Are you proud of this little slut, mom?"

I cover mom's clit with my lips as she writhes back and forth.

Jake fucks me even harder and repeatedly hits my g-spot. Mom's body quivers as if she is about to have an orgasm. She grabs my hair and squeezes as she cums on my face. My body tenses up as I cum all over Jake's cock.

He grabs my hair and pulls on it as he thrusts one last time in my pussy. He groans loudly, his hot cum now deep in my pussy.

After a moment to gather myself, I stand up and nervously giggle, looking shyly at my naked mother.

"Now that we have that out of the way," she remarks, "we can finish our earlier conversation in the bedroom. There is so much I haven't told you -- about Jake's mom, his other girlfriend, Cheri, and, well, how this handsome young man became my boyfriend."

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers