I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

Gathering myself, I walk to a cabinet and grab a drinking glass. I walk to the sink and pour myself a glass of water.

"I mean, I guess we can talk about all that," I respond, looking quizzically at mom, "what the fuck just happened?"

__________

I wake up late in the morning. My mind switches between arousal, devastation, and relief.

I'm aroused because I'm perpetually kept in a cock cage against my will. I'm devastated because my own best friend betrayed me. I'm relieved because my sister is here, which means everyone has to act like normal human beings.

I yawn and sit up, groggily processing yesterday's events.

I stand up and make my way to the bathroom attached to my guest room. I take off my pajamas and hop in the shower.

'You have to understand, Jimmy,' I remember Cheri rationalizing to me, 'I'm not trying to hurt you. They were gonna torment you for the rest of your life if I didn't do what they wanted."

I try to compose myself and think about something else. The hot water from the shower feels nice, at least.

'Do you really want to get your own mom in trouble?' I recollect her asking.

My face furls in resentment, unable to find a place in my heart to forgive her. I sulk as I dump way too much shampoo on my hair without noticing.

'I mean, he is really good at sex,' I remember her explaining, 'it's like I always tell you, girls like the bad boys.'

I scrub my head and let the water stream wash out the shampoo from my hair. I solemnly proceed to clean the rest of my body, trying not to look at my locked up cock.

I step out of the shower, drying myself off. Cheri's hurtful excuses from last night repeat over and over in my head.

Towel tied around my waist, I open the bathroom door.

Mom and Abigail are a few feet in front of me, slightly to the right, hands folded in front of them, looking timidly at Jake, who is sitting naked on my bed. Both are wearing tiny schoolgirl inspired lingerie, complete with pigtails, a tiny plaid skirt, and a piece of white fabric that only covers half their tits. Both have black collars around their neck.

Hearing the door open, Jake gleefully looks at my dejected face.

I should be shocked, but nothing can shock me anymore. I'm just hurt. I know Abigail has always been sexually promiscuous, but she's still my sister. I thought we were close.

Just one more layer of betrayal.

"Look who finally showed up to the party," Jake jokes.

I stare at him in disbelief, taking in the fact that he's now seduced my best friend, mother, and sister. I look over to my mom and sister, their asses left exposed by the tiny plaid skirts.

My sister turns and stares at me with a face that's both apologetic and...amused. She stifles a giggle as she looks back at Jake.

"Come over here and tag team my cock," Jake sharply orders.

"Yes, sir," mom acquiesces as she nudges her daughter, "Abi...say it."

"I don't have to do what you say, mom," she replies in a deliberately bratty tone.

Mom looks at Abi, grabs a fistful of her hair, and yanks on it. Abi's face pointed towards the air, her lips curl up in a satisfied grin. She obviously doesn't mind mom's rough treatment.

"Young lady," mom reprimands, "if you don't do what you're told, there will be consequences."

Jake grins in approval. Mom pulls Abi by her hair over to Jake as she kicks and screams in fake outrage. She pushes downward on Abi's shoulders to force her to kneel right in front of Jake's hard cock.

"Suck my cock," Jake demands, "and listen to your mom."

She gazes up to meet Jake's eyes.

"Yes, sir," she submissively complies.

I glare at her big ass as it sticks out of her skirt. She takes Jake's cock in her mouth, all while staring in his eyes. Mom gets on all fours next to her daughter and licks his balls, staring up at him, just like Abi.

I shudder in excitement as I watch my mom and sister eagerly service him. Their big butts hang out of their skirts. My feelings of betrayal have morphed into unbearable arousal, especially since I haven't been able to touch my cock for days.

When I get this turned on, I lose myself. My pride, my reservations...everything.

"Drop your towel," Jake commands.

I drop my towel, exposing my caged, humbled cock.

"You want to touch your dick, huh?" Jake condescendingly points out after he laughs at my predicament.

I'm ready to show him I am willing to do anything to cum.

"....I'll do anything...s-sir," I pathetically assent.

Jake gestures at me to walk closer to them, and I do what he wants.

"Grab the back of Abi's head," he demands, "push it back and forth on my cock."

I place the palm of my hand on the back of her head and guide it further up Jake's cock. I watch her pretty mouth expertly take more and more of his sizable dick.

"How does it make you feel," he taunts, "that your mom and sister are giving me head?"

I try to think through the question rationally, telling myself that I feel betrayed and hurt, but I'm overwhelmed by a lustful eagerness to do whatever my abusers want.

"It turns me on," I sincerely answer.

He sniggers in amusement.

"Only a wimp like you would be turned on by this," he declares.

"That's because I am a wimp," I earnestly concur, "I'll do anything to get this cage off, sir."

He continues to look at me as mom and Abi pleasure his cock.

"Lay on your back with your head between your sister's ankles," he directs me.

I walk behind her and lay down with my head between her ankles. Abi sits her gigantic ass on my face.

Jake stands up, so that Abi can keep sucking his cock.

"Rim her out, son," mom demands. Did they plan some of this beforehand?

As Abi's cheeks envelope my face, I eat my own sister out.

I hear her choke on his cock. Mom grabs my caged cock. She scratches her nails up and down my thighs.

"Mmm," she purrs, "I like keeping you locked up, Jimmy."

She squeezes my hard, tormented cock. I writhe, but Abi forces her ass down further on my face.

"I just want to torment you all day long," mom admits, "my sweet, beta son."

Waves of hurt and pleasure run through my body. Abi lifts her ass off my face as I gasp for air.

Jake's hard cock moves directly above my face. Soon, Mom and Abi's tongues move up and down opposite sides of his cock.

He takes a step backward and pushes their heads together until they lock lips in a dirty, passionate french kiss.

He jams his cock in mom's mouth after she stops making out with her daughter. He grabs the sides of her head for leverage as he face fucks her.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth and again guides her head toward Abi. They lock lips again in another french kiss for the gratification of my bully.

"Debase your family for me," he directs mom as he watches her make out with my sister, "make your daughter my slut and son my punching bag."

Mom moans as she ends her kiss with Abi, but not before licking the outside of her daughter's lips in a circle.

"I'll do whatever you want," she tells him, "my family is all for you."

He alternates face fucking Abi and mom, who french kiss every time he takes a break.

Out of nowhere, Abi stops blowing Jake and tries to push him away.

"I don't want to be your slut, asshole!" she dissents with contrived indignation.

The palm of his hand swings and connects with her right cheek. She yelps in exaggerated distress as she takes the impact of the blow. Mom cusps her fingers under her daughter's chin and guides her face to her disapproving eyes.

"Stop being an unruly slut," she sneers, "you will do whatever he wants."

She grasps the back of Abi's head and forces their lips together. They share a sloppy, spit sharing kiss.

"Open your mouth, Jimmy," mom orders.

She aims her lips a few feet above my face and spits the result of her incestuous french kiss in my mouth.

I struggle to swallow it, but I know mom expects me to take it all like the good son that I am.

"That's so fucking filthy," Abi declares with a shocked but exhilarated expression, "you're really ok with this, Jimmy?"

In a heightened sexual trance, I confirm to my own sister the validity of my abuse.

"I am," I admit in perverse shame, "in fact, I like it."

"In that case...," she announces as she leans over to take a turn spitting in my mouth.

She looks down at my defeated face and giggles as I struggle to ingest it.

"Holy shit," she exclaims, "I just spit in my own brother's mouth!"

She looks back and forth between mom and Jake as they all gleefully laugh at me.

"Yes you did, honey!" mom encouragingly confirms, "pretty fun, right?"

Abi giggles like a teenager who has done something wrong.

"It was fun," she verifies, "I like the pathetic look on his face."

Mom and Jake nod their heads in agreement.

"It actually...turns me on," she excitedly continues.

Mom gently strokes her hair while affectionately gazing in her eyes.

"Do you still think I'm a bad mother?" she asks.

Abi immediately nods her head.

"Yes," she tells her, "but it makes me love you even more."

They run their fingers on each other's bodies as they lock lips again.

"Jimmy, we're done with you," Jake informs me, "stand at the foot of the bed with your arms behind your back."

I hesitate, remembering for a moment that I don't really want to be involved with any of this. Still, I'm scared and horny -- a destructive combination.

"Okay," I timidly comply as I stand up and walk to the end of the bed.

He tells mom and Abi to get on the bed. He makes them get on all fours next to each other, and they use their hands to grip the headboard.

He feels up their bodies for a few minutes. He motor boats Abi's ass and gives a rim-job to mom, apparently reveling in getting free reign to their thick bodies.

"I told you," he ridicules, "to keep your slut daughter in line."

He smacks mom's ass, progressively increasing the force of his blows. She cries in pain.

"I'm so sorry!" she tells him, "I'll be better for you, sir!"

He proceeds to smack Abi's ass as well, making her cheeks red as they shake from the impact. He rubs Abi's clit and fingers her pussy. He guides his cock to her pussy and pumps it back and forth inside of her.

"Eat me out while I fuck your daughter, bitch," he demands.

Mom crawls behind him so that her ass is a few inches away from me. She spreads apart his muscular ass and rims him out.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Cheri, dressed in the same slutty attire as my mom and sister. She takes a moment to take in what she is seeing and then looks at me with pity.

She walks over and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"How ya holdin' up, buddy?" she asks.

I stare at the ground, ashamed, broken and humbled.

"At this point," I honestly state, "I'll do anything to cum."

She moves her arm from my shoulder to the back of my neck, restricting the movement of my head.

"Just until the end of the school year," Cheri attempts to comfort me, "then you'll be free."

I actually don't care about that right now, Cheri. I just want to cum.

They change positions. Abi lays on the bed, her tits pointed at Jake as he fucks her. Mom sits, her back resting on the headboard, her body supporting Abi's head.

"Don't worry about your silly pride," Cheri urges, "just enjoy it."

She rubs her clit with her other hand.

"Do you see how good your sister is at taking his entire cock?" she wonders.

She breathes harder, rubbing her clit faster and faster.

Jake now has mom bent over the side of the bed, so her knees and ankles are touching the floor and her upper body is resting on the bed. Abi gets on top of mom in the same position, so that Jake can fuck them both.

Mom and Abi shake their ass for him. When they settle down, he takes turns fucking them.

"Take my cock, you fat assed sluts!" he ridicules.

Cheri looks over at me and smiles when she sees my level of arousal.

"Admit it, beta boy," she playfully whispers, "you like watching your mom and sister fuck your bully."

As she continues with her increasingly degrading dirty talk, mom erupts in orgasm, followed soon after by my sister.

Jake takes his cock out of my sister and hops to the foot of the bed.

"Sit on my cock, emo whore," he tells Cheri.

She removes her arm from my neck and hopes up on Jake's lap. She lifts herself up by her hips and he aims his cock at her tight, wet pussy.

My best friend lowers herself on my bully's cock.

__________

I smile contentedly as I sit around the lake cabin's dining table. I take another drink of my cocktail as I watch Mercedes sitting down, Cheri on her lap with her arms around her shoulders. They drunkenly make out.

Cheri's cute little bubble butt is barely covered by her tiny bikini bottom as Mercedes feels her up.

"To think, I always thought you were just a dumb, preppy slut," she remarks.

Mercedes laughs.

"I always thought you were just a stuck up bitch," she replies.

We spent the day on the boat, mostly jet skiing and drinking. Needless to say, we are all pretty drunk at this point, so all bets are off. Chris and Charles are passed out. Surprisingly, Jake has treated Jimmy well and allowed him to participate without too much trouble.

My daughter sits next to me in her skimpy two-piece bikini, feet spread apart and resting on the edge of the dining table. She leans back with a beer in her hand, eyeing my body.

Next to Abi, Jake's mom sits on her son's lap with her right arm wrapped around his shoulders. Her big fake tits pop out of her swimsuit. She leans her head back and sensually kisses her son on the neck.

Jimmy sits at the end of the table, entranced by Cheri and Mercedes' erotic display.

"Mom...I will do literally anything to get this cage off," he pleas as he continues to stare at Cheri's petite body.

I raise my eyebrows at my son.

"I think you're asking the wrong person," I respond as I gesture to Jake.

He sheepishly looks at Jake.

"What do you want me to do, sir?" he asks.

Jake points to the floor next to his chair and adjusts it so my son can kneel right in front of them.

Jimmy walks over and kneels on the ground. His locked up cock is visible through his tiny speedo.

"Are you ready," Jake asks, "to be a dejected mess?"

Jimmy submissively looks up at his bully.

"I'm ready, sir," he replies.

Jake pulls his cock out of his shorts as his mom lifts up her hips to take off her bikini bottoms. She lowers herself on his cock and rides him.

"Have any fun ideas in mind for your son, Gwen?" he prods.

I think for a while, my inebriated mind racing with fucked up ideas. I finally land on one.

I reach by my feet for my purse. I pull out red lipstick.

"I have a really fucked up idea," I reply.

I walk over to my kneeling son and motion for him to turn toward me. I twist open the lipstick and write "wimp" on his forehead.

Abi, clearly amused, laughs with an evil grin.

"Oh my god!" she gushes, "I wanna write something."

She walks over next to me, takes the lipstick and impatiently pushes me away. She writes "Jake's bitch" over his chest.

Cheri and Mercedes notice and want to join the wicked game. Cheri writes "beta boy" and Mercedes writes "fairy bitch". We take turns covering his body in degrading insults.

Cindi keeps riding her son, her big fake ass jiggling on his cock. He looks on, clearly pleased.

"Kiss my feet, faggot," he demands of my son.

He turns toward Jake and bends his back so that he can kiss Jake's feet.

After Jake is finished fucking his mom, he lifts her off his cock and pushes her away. He stands up and pushes Jimmy flat on his back.

"Hold down his arms," he says as he looks at Abi and I.

We kneel on the ground and hold down his arms. He directs Cheri and Mercedes to force Jimmy's legs apart and lift them in the air. They hold his legs in place.

"Mom, get the crop," he demands.

She goes to a nearby closet, pulls out a riding crop and hands it to her son.

He kneels down and pulls off Jimmy's speedo.

"Are you my whipping boy?" Jake cruelly asks.

He whips my son's balls as he yelps and writhes in pain.

"I'm your whipping boy!" he responds.

Jake whips him in the balls again, and we all struggle to hold him down as his body flails in pain.

"I want to try!" I inform him in perverse glee.

He nods and trades places with me. I whip my son's cock as he writhes in pain.

"I can't believe you turned into such a sissy," I tease him, "why couldn't you be a real man, like Jake?"

Out of nowhere, Jake kneels over Jimmy's face and sits his asshole right on his mouth. He jerks off his big cock as Jimmy obediently rims him out. He lifts up his hips, stands up, and slaps Jimmy across the face.

From there, we do a round robin. One person whips my son's balls, a few people hold him down, and one person sits on his face and slaps him.

"Ooh," Abi says, "I have an idea!"

She grabs her empty beer bottle and uses her other hand to finger her pussy. She uses her pussy juice to lube the tip of the beer bottle.

She walks up to Jimmy, his legs in the air and his cute butt exposed. She kneels down and aims the beer bottle at his ass.

"Ready to be punked out by your sister?" she wickedly asks.

She guides the tip of the beer bottle in his ass as he howls in pain. Mercedes stuffs her panties in his mouth.

I take in the sight before me. My own son is naked, on the floor with his legs spread and in the air. A beer bottle is sticking out of his ass, his mouth is stuffed with a pair of panties, and dehumanizing names are written in lipstick all over his body.

Jake makes Abi and I tie his arms together, and Cheri and Mercedes tie his ankles together. He turns Jimmy on his side so that he has a clear view of the dining table.

"Take off your son's cage," he tells me.

I take off the necklace that has the key to his cage. I walk over to him, kneel down, and unlock it. I gently take it off his cock as it springs out, ready to erupt in orgasm.

Jake orders us to move the dining table's chairs to the back of the room.

"Line up and bend over the dining table, ladies," he demands of all the girls.

Hurriedly, I line up next to Abi and bend over the dining table. The other girls do the same.

I look to my right. Jake's mom is on the opposite side of Abi. Cheri and Mercedes are at the other end of the table.

Mercedes moans and breathes hard as Jake fucks her. Jimmy, all tied up, has a perfect view of the entire scene.

He spits out the panties in his mouth.

"I can't touch my cock!" he whines.

Jake stops fucking Mercedes and casually grabs a throw pillow from one of the chairs. He walks over and sets it down next to Jimmy.

"You can hump this pillow, bitch," he offers.

He goes up to Cheri and fucks her.

I hear Jimmy's excitable breathing as he wriggles over and pathetically humps the pillow.

Jake moves down the line as he fucks his mom.

"I...why does this beer bottle feel so good?" Jimmy admits in a moment he will probably regret later.

Jake moves on and fucks Abi. Jimmy starts to moan as he seems close to cumming.

I feel Jake's hands on my hips and his cock in my pussy as he starts fucking me. I rub my clit in delight.

"Oh...fuck!" Jimmy shouts as he orgasms, "there's so much cum!"

Jake grunts as he repeatedly hits my g-spot. We erupt in orgasm at the exact same time.

He takes his cock out of me and has Abi lick the cum out of my pussy. He has us walk over to Jimmy's dejected form on the floor and french kiss over him as we share his cum. He makes Abi spit it in Jimmy's mouth.

He helps us untie Jimmy, and his body collapses in exhaustion and relief.

"Time to get in the hot tub!" Cheri exclaims.

We all walk past Jimmy and head toward the sliding glass door.

__________

I recline on a lawn chair in the yard, looking at the sun set over the lake. Cheri sits next to me, gazing at the lake as well.

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers