I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

She spits on my face. Charles thrusts his cock back and forth in her pussy. Within 30 seconds, he grunts, indicating he filled mom up with his cum.

I plead with mom to let me cum, but she doesn't appreciate the request. She walks back over to Jake and gets back on his dick.

"Jake decides when you cum," she sharply informs me.

__________

We finally arrive at Jake's family lake cabin. Secluded. Of course this is where Jake demanded we spend spring break.

I exit the boat behind mom, looking at her bare ass as she leans over. We head to the front door.

Jake and his buddies go in the cabin first, followed by Ms. Mullin, Mercedes, Cheri, my mom, and then me.

Jake beckons us all to the living area. I sit in between mom and Ms. Mullin on the couch.

"I'll pour everyone drinks," Cheri offers.

She heads to the kitchen and comes back with a tray full of drinks, handing a glass to each person and taking one for herself.

Finally, I'm going to get my revenge. If everything goes as planned, everyone but Cheri and I should be knocked out cold in seconds.

Jake takes a drink, then Charles, then mom. Knowing my drink is not roofied, I indulge.

My eyelids flutter as my body relaxes. Inwardly panicking, I drift out of consciousness.

__________

The hand tapping my right cheek snaps me out of unconsciousness. Still in a delirious state, I open my eyes, not fully remembering that I had been drugged.

Mom's smiling face appears in front of me.

"Time to wake up, honey," she insists.

Dread and panic come over me as I remember what happened. I try to stand up but quickly realize I can't - my arms and legs are tied to the chair I'm sitting in.

Mom walks over to the nearby couch to sit down. Right in front of me, Cheri faces me, riding on Jake's cock. He sits in a chair, grunting like a wild animal. Cheri uses one hand to rub her clit.

"Jimmy, I'm...I'm really, really sorry," she offers through lust-filled moans, "I'll explain everything, I swear. Just after Jake c-c-cums inside of me!"

I look to the right to see Ms. Mullin sitting in between Chris and Charles. To my left, mom and Mercedes sit next to each other. They are all looking at me with curiosity and amusement.

"Young man, you tried to get me and Jake in trouble," mom points out, "You can't hide things from your mother."

I dip my head in shame and confusion as I attempt to take in the fact that my best friend drugged me and is fucking my bully in front of me. She's the one person I knew would always be there for me, and even she has taken Jake's side.

Cheri moans louder as she keeps bouncing on Jake's cock.

"Cheri told us everything," mom explains, "how you were gonna make me your...what, sex slave?"

She chuckles and dismisses the idea as ridiculous.

"And now your best friend is bouncing up and down on Jake's cock," she boasts.

My cock grows harder, my inability to control myself growing more intense by the second as my cock cage ensures I'm a horny wreck.

Cheri's perky little breasts move up and down and her face contorts in an expression of pure ecstasy. Pussy juice drips down her legs as she more furiously rubs her swollen clit. Her tight cunt effortlessly takes Jake's huge cock.

Ms. Mullin pulls her tits out. Chris and Charles each grab a handful.

"You should be thanking your mother and my son, little weasel," she claims, "Ms. Johnston is just making up for birthing an ungrateful little loser like you."

Mom pulls the straps on her dress over her shoulders so that it falls down to her waist. She plays with her huge tits as she looks over at her pathetic, humiliated, but extremely horny son.

"Seems you like watching Cheri fuck him," she observes, "you like our abuse, don't you?"

Jake and Cheri's groaning gets louder until he cums inside her and she squirts on the floor. Jake's cum drips down her legs.

I will do literally anything to cum. I don't care what it takes. At this point, I'm so delirious and sex-crazed that I will do whatever my bully, my mom, or anyone else wants me to do, just for the hope they will let me take off my cage.

"We only have an hour before Abigail gets here," mom tells us, "We need to seem like normal people when she does."

Abigail is my sister, who is a freshman in college. I didn't know she was planning to meet us at the lake cabin.

I let myself be relieved. I'm pretty sure Abigail knows nothing about any of this. Everyone will have to be on their best behavior. The revenge plan backfired, but maybe I can have something resembling a normal spring break.

Mom gets on Jake's lap, making out with him. He grabs a big handful of her huge ass. My cock is ready to explode.

Is this my life now? If it is, I know I should be sad about it, but the thought of it is just making me more horny.

__________

Cheri's Perspective

*Two Days before Spring Break*

Jake starts walking from the baseball field to the men's locker room. He probably stayed late to get in a few more reps after practice.

I have been waiting for him since the end of school, sitting on a secluded outdoor picnic table close to the locker rooms.

My plan is to tell him that I know everything, that it secretly turns me on and I'd like to go to the lake cabin with him during spring break so that I could see it first hand.

Little does he know, Jimmy and I are going to roofie everyone when we get to the lake cabin. We are then going to tie them up and threaten to expose their crimes to the feds if they don't do everything we say.

I get excited thinking about Jimmy and I using his own mother as our sex slave. I could even fuck Jake with a strap-on. I might even fuck Jimmy in front of them, just to rub it in their faces.

Clearly exhausted, he doesn't notice me as he approaches the locker room. I sneak up behind him, then tap him on the shoulder. He quickly turns around.

"What the fu-," he exclaims.

I cover his mouth and try to push him up against the outdoor wall to the locker room. Sensing an opportunity, he doesn't resist as I place my hand on the outside of his shorts, rubbing his increasingly hard cock through his clothes.

"Shhhh...Jake, calm down," I say, "I just want you to know that I know everything about you and Jimmy. Everything."

He moans as I keep rubbing his cock.

"And I just wanted to let you know," I continue, "I love that you bully him. It makes me want to fuck you."

I take my other hand off his mouth, and then pull down his gym shorts, exposing his cock.

Although clearly turned on, his face furls in anger.

He swiftly grabs me by my neck with one hand and uses the other hand to grab my ass. He lifts me up and spins me around, pushing my back against the locker room wall. His fingers tightening around my neck, he uses his other hand to hold me by my ass up against the wall, so that my legs are spread wide and off the ground.

My short skirt rides up to reveal my tight little pussy. I didn't wear any panties today, because I was hoping to tease Jake a little bit.

He aims his cock at my increasingly wet pussy and slowly guides it in as I clench around it.

With my back against the wall, and Jake holding me up, he fucks me harder than I've ever been fucked.

"Fucking skanky ass fake punk bitch," he menacingly mutters under his breath, "I fucking know what you and Jimmy are planning."

My initial feeling of panic is overcome by my all-consuming need to feel Jake inside me.

"Fuck you, Jake," I try in vain to ridicule him, "Why do you feel so good?"

His thrusts pick up in pace as his cock goes deeper inside of me.

"I'll let you come with me to spring break," he says, "you just have to agree to what Ms. Johnston and I want."

My body shakes as I cum all over his cock. Right now, he sounds pretty convincing.

He grabs me by the hair, pulls his cock out of my pussy, twists me around, and bends me over. He fucks me from behind, smacking my perky ass.

He pushes deeper in my pussy and his warm cum fills me up. I squirt all over his cock.

He pulls out of me. Exhausted, I lay on my back.

"Come over to my house in two hours," he demands, "Ms. Johnston will be there."

I look at him skeptically.

"We can talk about your plan," he continues, "I mean, if you ever want to fuck me again, that is."

He grabs his shorts as he strolls to the locker room.

*****

I sigh and get out of my car, parked in Jake's driveway.

Yes, against my better judgment, I'm gonna see what Jimmy's mom and Jake have to say.

On one hand, I'm genuinely worried for Jimmy because they somehow know about our revenge plan. On the other, I can't stop thinking about the multiple times Jake made me orgasm. I've never been fucked like that in my life.

If I could find a way to still get to fuck Jake and protect Jimmy, well, let's just say I'd consider it. Does that make me a terrible friend?

I knock on the door. Jake answers it, his arm wrapped around Ms. Johnston's waist.

"Nice to see you!" she says, "it's always good to see Jimmy's best friend."

I gesture at the hallway.

"You gonna let me in?" I ask, trying to be to the point, "let's keep this short."

Jake lets me in, and they follow me as I head to his living room. I sit down on one of the recliner chairs.

Jake and Ms. Johnston sit next to each other on the couch opposite to where I am sitting.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asks.

I stare back at them - I don't even blink.

"No," I reply, "I know you find out, ok? Just tell me what you two are dreaming up."

She looks at Jake, as if to get the courage, and then details their proposal.

"Honey, I know you want to protect Jimmy," she says, "but I also know you don't want to get us in trouble."

Even though I should want to get them in trouble, that would mean I couldn't get to feel Jake fill me up ever again. I find myself with a newfound feeling of respect for him - it's attractive that he takes what he wants.

Still, I'm gonna at least try to bluff. It's for Jimmy, after all.

"Actually, I don't give a fuck about either of you," I insist.

Jake smirks, knowing this to not be true.

"We know about your plan," Jake boasts, "we know you're a blackmailing, bratty little cunt."

I shake my head, but feel myself getting turned on at this blatantly degrading comment.

I mean, he's not wrong. I am kind of a bratty little cunt.

"You forget about all this 'evidence' you got," Jake proposes, "you do that, and do whatever we want over spring break, and we will leave Jimmy alone."

"Wait, really?" I ask in disbelief, "just like that?"

"Well," Ms. Johnston replies, "after high school ends and he leaves for college. Jake and I aren't quite done with him yet."

I realize they are trying to con me - after high school, Jimmy will be far from Jake. They won't have any way to force Jimmy to do anything.

"He'll get accepted to any college he wants," I point out, "you can't stop him from moving."

Jake widens his grin and nonchalantly chuckles.

"We'll follow him," Jake gloats, "national football recruit, remember? I can go to any college I want, too."

After a short pause, mom continues.

"The way I see it, honey," she says, "you don't really have a choice."

I mean, I still have the evidence. They haven't found a way to delete it, at least yet. Still, the only thing I really want is to do whatever will get me back on Jake's dick.

"I...I guess I don't," I admit, although I'm not convinced I'm telling the truth.

He catches me looking down at his crotch, his hard cock bulging in his pants. He takes his pants off. His hard cock springs out.

I rub my pussy under my short skirt.

__________

Abigail's Perspective

I look down at my iPhone. Only five minutes away.

I skip past some Mumford and Sons that I'm ashamed to like. "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs comes on.

It wouldn't be entirely inaccurate if you called me a basic indie girl. I mean, I still have a crush on the 2012 version of Ben Gibbard.

'This is gonna be weird,' I think to myself as I adjust my big, round glasses and re-focus on the road.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to spend five days at a lake cabin. But, based on what I know, it feels like I'm in for a cringe-inducing experience.

Mom and I are really close and we share everything with each other. She told me a while back that she was seeing someone. I was excited for her, of course, but she then told me that he is around Jimmy's age.

I was shocked at first, for sure. But, after I thought about it, it felt kind of empowering that a powerful, sexy woman like my mom had seduced what I assume is a very sexy young man.

I told her I thought it was awesome, and she asked if I would like to meet him over spring break.

I was reluctant - not because I disapprove of her dating younger men, but because I wasn't prepared to face the reality that she is dating a person younger than me.

But, mom insisted. I love her so much, and I just want her to be happy, so I agreed to make the fucking trip.

There better be alcohol and a fucking hot tub at this place. I can't do this sober.

'Mom's a Cougar,' I joke to myself, 'that's gonna be the name of my new hit single.'

To be honest, I'm kind of jealous, but not of my mom. I'm jealous of the lucky guy who gets to fuck her.

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've always found mom incredibly hot. I want to run my fingers on her fascinating curves, clutch her wide hips, move my palms up her round cheeks until it reaches her narrowed waist, rub my face in her big, beautiful breasts, stare into her eyes as she stares back at me with her adorable smile.

I'm - well, let's just say I'm kinky and very bisexual. I am drawn to masculinity, confidence, and dominance. I am intoxicated by femininity as well - soft skin, alluring curves, submissive natures.

Anything that feels wrong turns me on. I will happily dominate or humiliate any consenting, attractive person. If I really admire a person's dominance, I love more than anything for him to degrade me, beat on me, and make me submit.

I read a fuck ton of erotic fiction, by the way. Recently, I've taken to reading stories where moms play around with their daughters.

Yeah, I kinda want to fuck my mom. What can I say? I'm a kinky girl.

I pull into a long, gravel driveway. After a few seconds, the lake cabin appears through the trees. Damn, it looks pretty nice. And...look, a hot tub!

I park next to the cabin and get out, taking a moment to look at the lake and the surrounding mountains as the sun sets behind them.

The front door to the cabin opens and mom comes running at me for a hug. I beam and run to her. We run right into each other's arms.

"Abi!" she gushes as she pulls me closer, "did I ever tell you you're my favorite child?"

I laugh and break off the hug.

"I missed you so much," I tell her, "but, first things first. I'm hungry, mom."

She laughs and waves for me to head inside.

"A smart woman has priorities," she wryly responds, "dinner is ready, you can come meet the gang."

Apparently, the mother of mom's new boyfriend will be here, and a few of his friends. Like I said, this is fucking weird.

I follow mom inside and to the dining room. Jimmy is sitting around the dining table, next to an empty chair.

Jimmy and I mostly get along, but I do like to tease him (like any older sibling).

Mom's new boyfriend sits on the other side of the empty chair. He looks like a jock - bro tank, styled hair. He's pretty hot, actually. I feel like I recognize him. Did he go to school with Jimmy? I mostly took college classes during high school, so I wasn't around much.

"Hey, Abigail," he greets me, "your mom has told me so much about you. Nice to meet you."

I appreciate his attempt to be cordial.

"You as well," I respond, "you come with rave reviews, but beware, I'm watching. Don't fuck with my mom."

I take my seat at the end of the table. To my left are two other young men sitting in between a buxom older woman. On the opposite end of the table, a preppy blond girl and Jimmy's best friend, Cheri, are seated close together.

I dish up and look at my brother.

"Hey, twerp," I tease.

"Hey, loser," he jabs back, "still listening to that shit with the banjos?"

I jokingly sneer back at him.

"James Blunt, much?" I quip, "you're beautiful, it's true."

He chuckles, but his face turns grim when everyone at the table starts laughing. He looks down at his food.

An awkward silence follows, and so I break it.

"So...Jake, how did you two meet?" I ask.

Mom awkwardly looks at Jake and can't suppress her nervous giggles as she turns her gaze toward me.

"That's...a story for a different time, Abi," she answers for him, "plus, I want to hear more about what you've been up to!"

Why would mom be afraid to tell me how they met? Something is off. This guy is the same age as my brother. Did she meet him at Jimmy's high school?

"Okay, mom," I acquiesce, "but I'll need some wine first?"

*****

"Wait, you fucked a guy with a dildo?" mom asks, utterly aghast but unable to stifle her giggles.

We sit next to each other on the couch with our feet on the edge. Everyone else has gone to bed and we are a few drinks in, so we aren't being shy.

I laugh and playfully hit mom on her shoulder.

"It was actually pretty awesome," I explain, "it was cool to feel like I had a big, hard, vieny cock. Is that weird?"

She sarcastically lifts her eyebrows.

"Abi, I would never judge you for anything," she reassures me, "except for that, weirdo."

I beam while looking in mom's eyes. She's so funny.

"Don't talk to me like I'm the weird one," I shoot back, "you're no Mother Teresa."

I hand mom my empty wine glass. She fills it from the bottle on the coffee table and hands it back. I take a sip, gathering the courage to ask her what I'm dying to know.

"So," I prod, "how'd you meet Jake?"

She sighs, as if she knew this moment was coming but dreaded it. She stares above me, focusing on the wall behind me. She takes an extended "sip" from her wine glass.

Finally, she looks me in the eyes.

"Actually," she says, pausing before continuing, "we met because of Jimmy."

I widen my eyes in disbelief.

"Wait, Jimmy introduced you to each other?" I ask in shock.

"I guess you could say that," she responds, "we met because he wouldn't stop picking on Jimmy at school."

It's unfortunate I am mid wine-sip, because I just spewed it on mom's blouse.

"Hold on," I say, "he what now?"

She looks down at her blouse, laughing at my reaction.

"You are going to judge me as a mother," she informs me as she looks up at me, "but I...started to fuck him so he wouldn't pick on Jimmy at school."

She's right, I am judging her as a mother.

"But why didn't you c - "

" - call the police? Talk to the principal? I did," she explains, "Jake's grandpa is the police chief, and I'm pretty sure Jake's mom is blowing the principal."

I can't wrap my head around what she is telling me. Conflicting thoughts swirl in my mind.

"Yeah, makes total sense," I snidely reply, "the only possible solution was to bang him."

"You don't understand, Abi," mom insists as she attempts to defend herself, "I tried. Time and again, I really did. It got really bad at the end. He tied Jimmy to a tree and broke his nose."

There had to be something else she could do besides fucking the guy, right?

"Ok, but, I don't know. Why didn't you, like, talk to his mother or something?" I ask.

Mom pityingly looks at me, as if I'm a naive schoolgirl about to get a heavy dose of reality.

"Let's just say she'll do anything for her son," she mystically replies, "Jake proposed a deal that would end the bullying at school, and so I did what I thought was best for my son."

I raise my hand to my forehead in disbelief and take another long sip of my wine.

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers