I'm Asked to Help with Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
Now in front of an audience.
2.4k words
4.63
5.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to the story were I helped my friend Lucy with massaging Liz the wife of one of her clients.

I had been back to see Lucy on a number of occasions over the weeks following our trip to her client's house. We often spoke about massaging his wife with Lucy teasing me about her using my cock as a human vibrator and also giving me the opportunity to enter the wife and cumming inside her. Then one evening Lucy texted me to say the client (John) had been in contact again and could Liz and he have a call with us re a special request. I agreed to visit Lucy's studio the next day and arrange a time to call John and Liz.

Next day at the pre-agreed time we called their number.

John "Hi, thanks for agreeing to call us. We both really enjoyed the massages especially Liz think she received an extra special service. As you probably guessed we are exhibitionist and in fact we also Swing. We regularly host parties in our house and we have one arranged for this Saturday night. What we wold like to ask would you be our special guests?"

Lucy "That is very exciting, I can't speak for Rory but I don't have sex with strangers."

Liz "Sorry for the misunderstanding but what we would like is for you to repeat the massage you gave me but this time in front of our guests. There will be 6 couples so with us there will be 14 people. I'd be the model and you would give me the same massage service. Obviously Rory would have to be inside me so as long as he is comfortable with that? We would pay for your time and you can stay the night we have plenty of spare rooms."

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it might come out of my chest.

Lucy "Can you give us a moment, will put you on mute."

Conversation between Lucy and me.

Lucy "What do you think, you are the one who will have to be erect and have sex with Liz?"

Me "Sounds incredibly erotic and exciting. Yes might be a lot of pressure but imagine being watched by all those people. I'm erect just thinking about it. I'd say yes."

Back off mute.

Lucy "OK we'll do it. No pictures or recording OK?

John "Agreed. Can you be here about 6pm as first people will arrive around 7pm will give you time to settle in and get ready?"

Lucy "See you then."

I was concerned that I might have performance anxiety so I decided to invest in buying some Viagra. My understanding of how it works is that once my cock is stimulated it would help me remain erect. I was sure that getting that first erection wouldn't be a problem I could even get Lucy to stimulate me beforehand.

Saturday.

We drove to John and Liz's house and arrived just before 6pm. They had the house prepared for a party, not your normal party as there were vibrators, dildos, condoms etc left in the living room and other parts of the house. Liz and John were both wearing silk robes I assume they didn't have much on under the robes.

They asked us to set up the massage table in the centre of the living room. They planned to start our show about 8pm when everyone had arrived. We would wait in one of the bedrooms until called then the show would begin. They had chairs set up around the massage table for their guests to sit and watch. Once we had everything set up we retired to the bedroom.

Lucy and I had brought robes of our own so put these on once we had got undressed. I took a Viagra pill around 7pm thinking it will give it time to work.

Lucy "What did you take?"

Me "A Viagra, I'm concerned that I'll get nervous and lose my erection."

Lucy "Oh, I'm sure you will be fine. Will you get erect now?"

Me "No, it works by keeping me erect once my cock has got hard. What might help is if you get me erect just before we start."

Lucy "OK, they said at 8pm so I'll do it just before then."

Around 7:45pm Lucy started to gently rub my cock. She used some of her magic lube which always works on my cock. I particularly like how she stimulates my head and caresses my shaved balls. True to form my cock became erect, actually it was harder than normal so the pill was working. I couldn't walk out with my erect cock sticking out of my robe so I pointed it towards my stomach and held it in place with the robe cord. John came to get us around 8pm and we headed to the living room. I not sure how Lucy was feeling but I was nervous, so glad I took the pill.

We walked into the living room, it was now full of John and Liz's swinging friends. They were all similar age range to John and Liz, most of the women were in just bra and panties some topless. The men wore a mix of g-strings or cock pouches. All eyes were on Lucy and I when we entered the room.

John "Please welcome our special guests. We told you about the amazing massage experience we, especially Liz, had a few weeks ago. We are going to repeat this tonight for your exclusive viewing. Liz and I hope you enjoy it. Now all we need is our model, Liz whenever you are ready."

I hadn't noticed that Liz wasn't in the room, the other living room door opened and Liz walked in. She stood in front of the guests and bowed like she was on stage, she was certainly not nervous or shy. She undid the cord her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was nude and this received a round of applause. Liz then got onto the table and prepared herself for the massage.

Lucy and I undid our robes and also let them drop to the floor. My erection was now released and sprung to attention. I could hear whispers which I assumed were comments on my erection. I am sure the men were enjoying the sight of Lucy nude as she has a fantastic body.

We did our best to repeat the massage performance, I stood at the head of the table and Lucy started at Liz's feet. We massaged oil into her back and legs. I made a point of sweeping my hands along her sides brushing against her breasts while Lucy swept her hands on the inside of her thighs progressively getting closer to her pussy. I could hear a quiet moan of satisfaction everytime we did that from Liz, I could also sense the audience wanting to get closer to the action. Some had stood up to get a closer look.

Lucy "Liz I'm going to do body to body massage now OK?"

Liz "Yes please."

Lucy applied oil to her breasts and climbed onto the table. She then proceeded to rub her breasts along Liz's back down across her bum and back of her thighs. Liz took hold of my erection and started to play with it

Liz "now this is harder than I remember."

Liz was playing to the women in the audience making a big fuss of playing with my cock she was teasing me.

Lucy climbed off the table and indicated that it was my turn to give body to body. I did as instructed she then rubbed oil over my chest and applied it liberally to my throbbing erection. I climbed onto the table and made sure I was supporting my weight on my arms.

I assumed I was to repeat everything like the last time so proceeded to rub my chest and cock along Liz's back, my cock found the natural home again between her bum cheeks. It slid perfectly between them. It felt even more amazing this time given how hard my cock was plus now I have 14 eyes watching this performance. Some of the people were now standing very close to the table, I could hear their gasps and some were playing with themselves. This time I didn't need to check if Liz was enjoying it as she pre-empted me by saying I could go deeper. I heard someone say "Yes go deeper."

I pushed my hips down on Liz's bum and my cock slid deeper between her cheeks. Thankfully Lucy intervened again and asked Liz to turn over. I got off the table and Liz flipped onto her back.

We repeated the same positions I took the head of the table and Lucy the bottom. I leant over Liz rubbing oil on her upper body gently brushing against the bottom of her breast teasing her until I knew she wanted me to rub oil onto her breast and her hard nipples. Her nipples were incredibly hard and dark in colour. Lucy was teasing the lower half of Liz gently caressing the outside of her pussy.

We were now surrounded by the audience, some were standing right beside both Lucy and me. There was a lot of people with either erection in their hand or hands massaging pussy.

Lucy climbed onto the table and I stood to the side of Liz so she could take hold of my cock again. Lucy moved her body up and down Liz's body their breasts rubbing against each other. Lucy moved her hand between Liz's legs and I knew that she was using it to caress Liz's pussy like the last time. I could watch the audience some of the women went to end of the table so they could watch Lucy play with Liz's pussy. One of the women was staring at my erect cock. Most of the men were playing with themselves.

Lucy climbed off the table and walked around to me. I knew this was the prelude to me entering Liz. Per the last time Lucy removed Liz's hand from my cock and took it in her hand. I think Lucy really played up the dom aspect this time as she led me to the bottom of the table. Some of the women had to get out of the way so I could get up on the tabel. As Liz spread her legs I could hear some of the women commenting on her pussy how wet and open it was. Lucy guided me onto the table leading me by my cock. Again she positioned me just at the entrance to Liz's pussy. Lucy then used my cock like a vibrator massaging around the pussy lips and clitoris. It felt amazing and I wanted to slide inside Liz. Liz was moaning and I could see her breasts rising and falling faster and faster.

One of the male audience "The poor guys going to burst that cock is bulging. Put him in Liz before he explodes."

One of the female audience "God I'd love that inside me."

Lucy positioned my cock at the entrance then with her other hand moved her finger into my bum hole, god I love that. I pushed forward and slid into Liz. There was a small ripple of applause. Like the last time Lucy used the finger in my bum to control my speed, this time I knew that once I climaxed I would stay erect so maybe opportunity to go again. I could feel the cum building and I happily released it into Liz. It was obvious to the audience that I had released my cum and one of the women shouted I want to see it. I pulled out just as my last stream of cum was released so she got her wish as it landed on Liz's stomach.

I assumed that Lucy would repeat what she did the last time and massage my cum into Liz's clitoris. I got off he table and went to stand behind Lucy to rub her pussy. Difference this time than rather than having a cock who was starting to soften I still had a very hard erection. So this time I stood close to Lucy's back and pointed by cock down between her legs. To my amazement Lucy bent over Liz and started to eat her pussy which was wet from my cum and Liz's juices. This position also presented her pussy to me and she spread her legs enough for me to see how wet and open she was. I position the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid inside her. I pumped in and out of Lucy while she was giving Liz oral. Liz was on the verge of her orgasm and I wanted to Lucy to have one as well so while inside her I reached around to play with her clitoris. Liz and Lucy both enjoyed their orgasm while I did climax again but knew there wasn't enjoy for a creampie but that didn't matter.

I withdrew from Lucy and she stood up, her face was covered in my cum and Liz's juices. Liz lay there looking happy and exhausted. We received a huge round of applause. There were also a few sneaky squeezes of my still erect cock. Lucy and I took our robes and retired to the bedroom.

Lucy "Can't believe we just did that in front of an audience. I can't believe I gave her oral just felt right in the moment."

Me "Glad I took that pill, don't think I could have stayed erect for all of that."

Lucy "I'm certainly glad you stayed erect, you felt great inside me."

John came into the room.

John "Well our friends certainly enjoyed that. Will be hard to top that at the next party. Why don't you come and join us for a drink you deserve it. Maybe then can perform you now. Clothes are optional."

Lucy and I decided to stay naked, we went back to the living room to get a drink. The audience members were slow in getting to the next part of the party, we spent the rest of the evening watching various of them having sex which was most enjoyable.