All Comments on 'I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 05'

by CorbinC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

if I was Monica I would have just quit where she is working and find another job, that way it would be easier for her to date 9, she is really going too far for this and I am glad she is not being made to be a mail girl, looking forward to part 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
interesting

I like this better than part better than part 4, even though it feels like you're focusing on Monica's lesbian awakening rather than the mailgirl bit that originally brought me to the story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Much, much better...

Thank you for taking note and putting together a much better story!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Good chapter

I agree with the others that you have pulled this back from a direction I should not have followed, and how wonderful of you to be open to your readers in this way. It shows the extent to which we are buying into your creation that we care this much; please take that as a high tribute to your literary skills.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
Fun

Fun, and very much as expected. I like how she is made into a slut and not a mailgirl, although that's always still an option. (Let's say, the classic mailgirl contract with guaranteed promotion to department head after returning from the two year service. But it's not the time yet to offer that, nor there's a suitable stick for now. )

@jenorma2012: quitting is never an option in Mailgirls story, however grossly abusive the working relationships would be; the world outside the Company is supposed not to truly exist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorbinC@CorbinC
I love naked in public stories and stories involving relationship with teachers and former students. Some of my "critics" think I should add a fetish about women with shaved heads, especially descriptions of their hair being shorn.