I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on."

"I want to go home to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. You are not to request my, uh, services, Tuesday night through Sunday that week."

"Thanksgiving? I hadn't even thought about that. Maybe that's why I'm a better dictator than a negotiator." She chuckled at she said that. "Counter proposal: I understand you are an outstanding cook. We will prepare a Thanksgiving meal to be served. . ." she checked her calendar, "Tuesday November 25, at my house, with perhaps a dozen of my most intimate friends. You will prepare it and serve as the perfect hostess."

"Fine, but I have to be off Tuesday to prepare it."

"My, this is easy. And fun. I can tell I'm going to enjoy having you as my consort."

With that small concession, I fired back. "I'm taking 9 with me to Atlanta. Her work schedule is to be adjusted so she is off those days. I know things are going to slow down around here that week. That should not be a major problem."

She laughed again, "You do have a perverse sense of irony. Here I am negotiating to arrange for my lover to have ample time to spend with my rival. I love the paradox. It just highlights the depths to which I have fallen that I have to bargain over this point. Granted!" Suddenly, my words from last weekend came back to me. "I will never, NEVER, prostitute myself just to be with you." Not only was I a whore, I was a hypocritical whore.

Having won these point, I decided to go for the jugular. "Last week Olivia sent out an ill-conceived edict that the mailgirls where to have their hair shorn. Do you think the workers at Seahawk Industries want to look at a bunch of Auschwitz inmates? This would take away from the mailgirls' sexual attractiveness. I would think you want to maintaining the high desirability of the girls as sex objects. And this is coming from someone who is dating a mailgirl! She has postponed the hair shearing, but it needs to be eliminated. I suggest you say something to Olivia in the morning and have her release an appropriate email making the change permanent."

"Ms. Olivia's panties have gotten a bit too big for her since she got her promotion. No need to negotiate that point, I'd like to take her down a notch just to put her in her place."

"Well, maybe her place is not dating me. She really has been quite persistent about trying to get into my knickers. I would think a word from you would eliminate her from the list of potential suitors for your newest lover's affections."

"'My newest lover.' I like the sound of that. Come here and let's seal our deal with a kiss. She leaned over and kissed me just as 11 was coming in to take the empty brandy snifters. Surely 9, who was in the next room would hear all about this. How was I to deal with breaking the news to her.

"So let's plan our first date. I want it to be special. Saturday night the opera society is presenting La Boheme. I'm on the board and I'm expected to be there with a suitable companion. I'll pick you up from your apartment at 6:00, we'll have dinner and then on to the performance.

"But I can't do it this Saturday. 9 and I have made special plans."

"You still don't get it. From now on, you don't make your plans, I do. This is not a request. This is a career threatening order if you do not obey."

"Oh, I see."

She continued. "It will be a formal evening. Please dress accordingly. There will be a reception after the performance. Of course we will attend. Then I'll take you back to my home where we will spend the night making passionate love." I guess that made perfectly clear what I had been assuming. What was I going to do about 9, both in terms of telling her about my having been blackmailed into becoming Joyce's mistress. And what was I to do with her after I leave the apartment at 6:00 not to return until the next morning, or probably afternoon. I'm sure Joyce will have planned a meal for us for Sunday.

"Joyce, I want us to have a memorandum of understanding about our new relationship."

"How unromantic. You B school types are always about contracts. Where is the trust? But I will trust you to draft it. Send me a copy which I may or may not have to tweak. As you have learned this evening, I'm pretty good at tweaking."

"And one more very minor point. At least I hope it's a minor point. How am I to be introduced to your friends and associates. We've thrown out the terms paramour, consort, gigolo. The term whore actually has a perverse appeal with it's starkness. 'Mr. and Mrs. Gotrocks, I'd like you to meet my whore, Monica'. Can you think of any other terms you would be comfortable using as you introduce me? I don't want to cause you any discomfort."

"Are you saying you wouldn't mind me introducing you to my friends with any of those terms? How perverse. Do you often engage in self-loathing."

"No, but I suddenly feel this might be a good opportunity to start."

Joyce thought for a moment. "Escort seems too tame, pet is even tamer, bed warmer is a bit graphic in a cutesy sort of way. Concubine?"

"Yes, that's it. It is exotic with a hint of far away lands. It certainly is descriptive. And I don't think either of us would be embarrassed by you saying, 'I'd like you to meet my concubine, Monica.'"

"My dear, your potential embarrassment is not an issue. I'm calling all the shots from now on."

"Concubine. Yes, I think that is it. From now on I'm to be Monica the concubine."

"You are a perverse, twisted individual. I believe I'm really going to enjoy your period of concubinage."

I affected a deep voice as I repeated "I'm a concubine." I emphasized the "con" and said it with a mock bass voice. "How do you do Monica, How long have you been a concubine? Do you enjoy being a concubine? How many other women have kept you as a concubine?" I laughed like a lunatic.

Joyce made the obvious observance, "You're drunk. We need to get you home."

I jumped up, clapped my hands. "I'm going to go home and update my resume to add 'concumbine' to it." She leaned over and kissed me quite passionately. Maybe I had drunk too much, but I wasn't repulsed by this old lesbian forcing herself on me as I thought I would be. I wonder how I would feel Saturday night. I wonder how 9 would feel.

A PEEK AT THE MAIN DINING AREA

Joyce lead me by the hand out of the private dining room. I was embarrassed for 9 to see us hand-in-hand, but I couldn't very easily just repel this gesture. As we passed through the main dining area, I saw an officiously large Oriental guest exposing his prick. He appeared to be one order of sushi short of qualifying as a sumo wrestler. He was indicating to 9 in rough English that she should pleasure him. 9 was trying to resist him, but it did not look like this was going to end well. Then 4 came over to him and said, "Why do you want that bitch Big Red to pleasure you when I can do a much better job?" With that, she started sucking his dick to his obvious pleasure. I saw her glance at 9 as if to silently say to her, "You owe me one for this." Then I remembered how 9 had told me the girls all liked to work the 42nd floor with 4 since she seemed to derive such pleasure in performing fellatio.

But 9 wasn't out of the weeds yet. One of the Caucasian women had removed her blouse and bra and was indicating 9 should suck her tits. 9 did so.

Joyce turned to me and said, "How does this scene make you feel?"

I could only respond, honestly, "Aroused!"

Joyce was concerned that we had both had a lot to drink and arranged for a Uber to take us home. When the driver dropped me off at my apartment building, she said, "I guess you need to take a Uber to work tomorrow morning since you car is still there. Make sure you give me your receipt so Seahawk can reimburse you." Was this an added benefit to becoming Joyce's lover, her concumbine? An expanded expense account?

NIGHT TWO OF THE DEBT REPAYMENT

I got home. The night air must have sobered me up, I did not feel like disrobing. I put on the same old cotton holey night shirt and I waited for my phone to ring. But I fully expected it not to ring. I poured myself a generous portion of Jim Beam although I was still a bit woozy from all the alcohol I had consumed earlier. I had been home about one-half an hour when there was a knock on my door. I was surprised to see Lisa Crawford standing there. Of course I invited her in.

"Ted told me he thought you might need some company this evening, someone to talk to."

I burst into tears. She put her arms around me to comfort me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. But I have to." She assumed I was still bothered by the thought of 9 and 7 frolicking in bed in the warehouse. I was, but not as much as I had been before. Maybe my betrayal of 9 had lessened the sting of 9's betrayal. I told Lisa what had happened at work. My bargain at work with Olivia, my willingness to sleep with her to keep the mailgirls from having to shave their heads and then the grand betrayal of my agreeing to become Joyce Parker's paramour, her courtesan, her concubine.

"Lisa, I'm a concubine." Suddenly it didn't have the comical effect that the word had elicited earlier.

I was crying uncontrollable as I realized how I had made a pact with the devil. Who could possibly know what the rest of my career at Seahawk would be. She tried comforting me with her caresses but to no avail. She asked me, "Do you need a sedative?"

"Yes, I think I do."

She gave me a pill but stopped me from taking it with a gulp of Jim Beam. "That's not a good idea. Let me get you some water." She went to the kitchen and returned. I had move to my bedroom and I was now lying in bed. I was on my back, but she sat on the edge of the bed and gave me the water. I swallowed the pill.

She asked me solicitously, "Are you going to be alright tonight."

"Would you mind staying with me tonight?"

"Alright, I can sleep on the couch. Let me get some sheets and blanket."

"That's silly. You can sleep here with me. There's plenty of room."

She appeared hesitant. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I said sleep with me, not make love with me. Not that I wouldn't enjoy that in other circumstances. But you're right, that would be grossly inappropriate tonight, of all nights. The night I agreed to prostitute myself for my relationship with 9, I night I was told I would be taken as the lover of the head of HR, the concubine. I just need to be comforted about the unimaginably inappropriate decisions I have made already today."

She went over to my chest of drawers and grabbed one of my night shirts, one of the pretty silk ones I'm so fond of. I liked her choice. She disrobed and changed into it. Of course I had already seen her naked at the Halloween party so this was not new, but I did enjoy the mini-striptease she performed inadvertently. She climbed into bed with me.

I asked her, "Do you think a good night kiss would be inappropriate."

She laughed, "Yes," but she leaned over to me and kissed me anyway. It was a sensuous kiss.

The sedative and the booze both had an effect on me and soon I was asleep, at least until my phone rang. I glanced at my clock at it said 2:33. "Hello."

"How was your meeting on the 42nd floor?"

"Interesting. I'll have to tell you all about it when I see you Thursday."

"Do you still want to see me? It looks like you have a new girl friend."

"Don't be silly. Of course I still want to see you. You're still my girl friend." I was grateful she was approaching the conversation with a light mood.

"I guess we both have a lot to talk about," she commented. Just then Lisa woke up. I guess 9 must have heard her moving around. Damn these sensitive phones. "Is someone there with you? Are you and Joyce burning the sheets?" I moved the earpiece away from my ear so that if Lisa listened carefully she could hear the conversation.

"Get serious. Lisa was visiting Ted and Jennifer and Ted suggested she come down to keep me company. She knew I was upset."

"Are you two in bed together?"

I lied. "We were just talking." Lisa knew I wasn't telling her the truth.

"It's alright if you're sleeping with her. I like Lisa a lot."

"I'll have to remember that for future reference." I turned to Lisa, "9 says it's alright if we are making love."

"No, I said it's alright it you are sleeping together. There's a difference."

"9 says it's alright if we are sleeping together."

I said to 9, "I told you we were just talking."

"Are you both naked?"

"No, silly. We aren't both naked."

"So which one of you is naked?" I could see she was focusing on the word 'both'.

"Which one of us do you want to be naked?" I winked at Lisa.

"Right now I don't really care."

"Listen, babe. I don't think this is a good time for either one of us to be talking about this. I appreciate you trying to joke about this, but I really did have a rough day. We'll talk about it Thursday. I can't wait to see you then." We ended the conversation. I turned to Lisa, "She said she doesn't mind if either one of us is naked." I jokingly took off my night shirt and lay there completely exposed.

Lisa restored some sanity to the situation. "I still think that would be a bad idea." We kissed again, sensuously but not passionately. I nestled my naked body up against her and we fell asleep.

My alarm went off at 6:00. I realized that I was naked in bed with Lisa. "I need to call Uber to have them pick me up this morning."

"I don't have any appointments until 10:00. I can take you to work."

"Thank you." I attended to my toilet, with the door shut, of course. I got ready. Lisa just threw her clothes back on and we left.

SHOPPING FOR FORMAL WEAR

When I got to my office, I hopped onto the computer to find a formal shop. My passive aggressive nature was tearing me between going to Joyce's silly opera with tattered jeans and a tank top and going to the other extreme. The store opened at 10:00 and I left the building to be there when they opened. I told the sales person, "I want a formal woman's tuxedo." If I was going to be Joyce's gigolo, I wanted to look the part. After making sure they could have the alterations done by Saturday afternoon, I bought a beautiful, or is handsome the better word, tuxedo. I bought a beautiful black tuxedo with pegged pants. I got a frilly silk shirt to go with it, but I opted for the black scarf to be tied into a bow rather than the more traditional tie. The sales person suggested I could wear the jacket with no shirt for a sexier more provocative look. I said I would keep that in mind for future use, but I did buy the shirt. He assured me my tuxedo would be ready in time for my wedding. I gave him a puzzled look. "Oh, this isn't the wedding. This is just our first date."

"Kids today," he said and just shook his head.

When I got back to my office, I sat down and drafted a memorandum of understanding between Joyce and me. I was to make myself available for 3 dates per month. There could be a 4th date each quarter and during December including January 1, there could be 5 dates. I wondered if I was giving too much away for New Year's, so I omitted any reference to January 1. A memorandum was to be issued immediately saying that the mailgirls were not to have their hair shorn. Olivia Wallace was to be informed immediately that it would be inappropriate for her to have any "dates" with Monica. However lunch in the Seahawk building was permissible as agreed between Monica and Olivia. I wanted to keep open that avenue of information and communication. Monica could initiate after-work meetings at a location within 5 blocks of the Seahawk Building. I wanted to allow for any new bars that might open within walking distance as possible meeting places for the exchange of "information". It is to be understood that Olivia would not be permitted any physical contact with Monica. I don't know why, but I added the phrase "that is not initiated by Monica". Hey, you never know. I know that I was drunk when we exchanged all that nonsensical banter about my being called a concubine, but I thought, "Hey, what the hell." I added Joyce and Monica are to refer to Monica at all times except then they are making love as Joyce's concubine. Other words of affection during lovemaking will be developed.

I printed out 3 copies and summoned a mailgirl to deliver the draft to Joyce's office. 5 showed up to take it to her. Hey, maybe Rose would see her since her office was next to Joyce's. 45 minutes later, 9 appeared in my office. "Joyce, uh, Ms. Parker wanted me to deliver this to you. She told me to wait for your response."

She handed me an interoffice envelope with the traditional string tying the envelope shut. Anyone interested could have easily opened the envelope and read it without it being obvious that had been done. Joyce had signed all three copies and had returned 2 to me. "Do you know what's in this envelope?" 9 shook her head no. Once more I lied by presenting it in the most positive way possible without any suggestion of any negatives. "I'm sealing our future together indefinitely." Although my door was open, I made certain no one could see us and I kissed her. "I'll explain this weekend."

I signed the two copies and dispatched her to return the envelope to Joyce for her signature. "Please give it to Joyce personally."

TO BE CONTINUED