I'm Different than Most Ch. 01

Story Info
Jimmy admits it, why can't you?
1.4k words
4.13
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. I'm James and I'm an Electronics Repair Technician here in Middleton. No one has ever called me James, so Jimmy it is. As the title implies, I'm a little different than most young adult males my age and that doesn't bother me. I'm here today to find out why it bothers you or should I say why many of you pretend that it bothers you.

It's easy for me to admit that I'm different from most of you, so why is it so hard for you to admit that you like me this way? Why can't you just admit that you use my repair services after hours at my home because you heard that you might see something? Just admit it, you dropped your phone because you wanted to see if I really wore lingerie under my sportswear outfit. Listen, I admit that my moonlighting repair services are known to a select few, so why you can't you admit that you want a "new customer" discount?

And you should admit to yourself that if I do or if I don't wear lingerie under my baggy pants, that should have nothing to do with my quality of work. And then you should admit that you're hoping I do and that you pulled a neck muscle trying to get your first peek. I mean, I am admitting that I purposely let my sportswear pants slip down a little to give you that first peek and the least you can do can is to admit that you like the color of the satin panties I'm wearing that day.

I will admit that I wear female lingerie almost every day, if you admit that you're staring at my Middleton Mud Hens jersey wondering if I'm wearing a matching bra. I will admit that I always wear a full matched set of lingerie and I will go a little further and admit that I wear my bras flat or empty. I never stuff them. And once you admit that you want to see what a person looks like while wearing a "flat bra" because your girlfriend has huge titties, then I admit that you don't have enough Service Points yet and that you should hand me the yellow handled tiny screwdriver.

When you admit that your screwdriver is not tiny, which is obvious, I will, well I'm going to call you a naughty boy and ask if you if I can take a tape measure photo for my secret scrap book because I'm a freak like that and I like to dream about the things I don't have.

So, what's so hard to admit guys? Why can't you just admit that my services and my work uniform is something you really like? And why can't you admit that you really don't mind when I whisper in your ear that you're the one who is acting gay? Admit it, teasing is just another form of foreplay. I admit that I twist your cock while I tease you, so why can't you admit that you want me to continue? I admit that I know your nut is coming, why can't you admit that I pulled it for you and that's why you came here? Just say it.

Let me step back a bit. You should admit that your phone screen doesn't always get cracked because you dropped it. And while you're at it, go ahead and admit that you have a favorite lingerie set and I will admit that I guessed as best as I could for you and I'm glad you finally admitted that black, red, white, blue, yellow, tan, nude flesh tone and dark green does it for you. I admit that you have seen me in almost all of my sets. You don't have to admit that you will schedule another appointment because I know you haven't seen me in animal print yet.

Moving forward again, I will admit that I wore a garter belt backwards once, if you admit that you didn't notice or say something because you couldn't pull your lips off of my smooth and hairless thighs long enough to notice the straps were all wrong. And speaking with my thighs, I will admit that I have never had any leg hair to shave if you promise not to spread that around. And then admit that you like it that. If you're horny enough to run your hands up and down my legs then it wouldn't hurt to admit that I'm as smooth as your girlfriend, maybe even smoother.

And if I can admit that I ask you to sit on my work bench chair to prop me up because I'm so small, why can't you admit that you love my lap dances, especially when I'm small enough for you to grab my sides and work it the way you want it? I am absolutely admitting that I like the way you work it, so admit it Frank, how many nuts of yours has my work chair seen? Ten? Twelve? You don't have to admit that I'm as good as the girls down at Hilda's Hideaway, because I'm not, but admit that you keep coming back.

Now we're getting somewhere. See? Guys can express their feelings, LOL, as long as it's hidden behind a keyboard. So let me continue because I admit that my moonlighting repair business has hidden specials and discounts.

I will admit that most of you know all about my Code 202 special when you're making an appointment. I'm perfectly alright if you want me to wear my technician lab coat instead of my favorite jersey. And the truth to be told, I will admit that I would open the door in just lingerie if all of you could handle that, but you can't. Some of you have admitted that you need a moment or two to let the juices flow. Which brings me to admit that there is a Code 425 to ensure that I open the door the way you want me to, but I must admit that it is for Premium Customers only. All others get the baggy sportswear.

Which brings me back to the beginnings or should I say, the beginners. As long as you admit that you ignore the specials codes, I will admit that we can play the peek a boo game every time. As I admitted earlier, teasing the hell out of guys is my thing and I think you all will admit that you left with a fixed phone and relieved, one way or the other.

I don't know why it's so important to you that I admit how I got here, but it was a neighborhood BBQ party and a stupid Truth or Dare game with my friend Billy last year. Besides, it shouldn't matter because you already admitted that you like me this way. However, without admitting anything, I leave it to you decide if I won or lost the dare. I will admit that my cargo shorts hid my little game at the party so on one but Billy and I knew, but guess what? Billy knew and he kept dragging me behind the garage so he could peek at the panties I was wearing and giggled. I will admit that his pleasure started me down this path. If Billy admitted that just peeking got him all worked up, why would others admit that they to see things too.

And big props to Billy for not telling anyone ever and OMG am I glad that his sister never found out. If she had known that Billy swiped them from her shopping bag, we would be dead, especially because they still had a tag on them. She was never going to call us out because there were 30 people at the party, but I admit we had a "you must have left them at the store" story all ready to go.

So, it would be nice of you to admit that you won in the long run because I chose the Dare. You should because I am so admitting that I found a slice of life that I'm thrilled with. It's a small slice, but it's a slice just the same.

And if I'm not mistaken, you wouldn't be here if it really bothered you that I wear female undies under my sportswear, would you? Just admit it.

End I'm different than most 01