All Comments on 'I'm in Heaven'

by wynona_tv

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdabout 14 years ago
what the fuck

dumb ass ...divorce the bitch now ..or just quit fucking the scag....if she asks just tell her you now have ed...then start fucking other women ...should be easy for hom to find some extra pussy also ...if not buy some ....id never fuck a cunt a niggers been in

wasted cunt from now on only fit to sell or watch it being dog fucked...time to hide n lose everything they own ...so when they do divorce theres nothing for her to get ...except to now have to move in with her nigga lova

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My white wife fucks black men. I love it.

My wife loves fucking black men. I encourage her to fuck black men. We both get very turned on when she fucks black men. My wife dates (and always fucks) only black men. I like watching my wife fuck and suck black men. Our daughters also fuck black men. Our daughters fix my wife with black men to fuck. I love listening to my wife as she gets black fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heaven

She said it, she is in heaven with her lover and it is the best sex she has ever had. She will have her lovers children and her husband will support them and care for them. Actually her lover should move in and the husband can act like the nanny for the kids. I think the husband knows that this lover knocks his wifes socks off and he can't satisfy her and it is important to him that his wife is happy. This story was well written but would of liked it to have been longer and a little more look into the future as to how this relationship works out. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You gay little fucks crack me up, why don't you just find you'r own dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
and I took a razor and cut my skin

I then poured acid and vinegar and salt into the wounds... because I'm a sick, mentally disturbed fucking loser with self esteem issues, and I behave like a 12 year old... yep, that's another story for literotica, that has absolutely NOTHING to do with a loving wife or anything erotic... or what, you throw in that the guy is black in the last sentence and that makes it INTERACIAL? grow-up wynona_tv this posting is FETISH! it is about pain, humiliation and suffering, because you are a sad and pathetic human being that does not relate to a healthy sex life. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE. Either go get mental help, or go spend your time getting a real sex life.

wynona_tvwynona_tvabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks -

Thanks for the comments! Well, most of them. ;)

wynona_tvwynona_tvabout 14 years agoAuthor
Oh, just to address a demonstrable incorrectness in the comments -

Re the, ahem, critic who wrote "...you throw in that the guy is black in the last sentence..." actually it is mentioned when he is first described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a sad little crossdressing freak you have written about. Almost every single husband, apart from the sick fucks that enjoy this type of thing would beat the shit out of the lover and the wife. They would do time and love every minute of it. What a fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking A1 skanky sex story. Love it.

What a philthy faithless stretched out cock lovin slut. I read a statistic said 88.4% of adult American women had tried black dick at some stage in their life and the others were virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I read a similar statistic. Out of those 88.4% of white women 100% of them are now white breeders for blackmen and are drugged up whores who fuck anything for a dollar, Dogs, Horses, anything that will satisfy their craving. to be sub-human. There is another stat that says 100% of sick little white husbands that get off on watching and thinking about their white slut wives fucking blackmen are clinically insane and should seek help. Or better still they should just end their miserable little lives. The same goes for writers who write about such things.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 14 years ago
Good Story

I understand the feelings of inadequacy you mentioned. The first time I saw my wife with another man years ago my macho attitude died as she screamed, moaned, scratched, clenched murmuring "So BIG..So Big" and he hammered her for over an hour.

Suddenly my cock seemed like a little wee wee and my 10 minute performances seemed quite lacking.

I knew then that if I truly loved her I could never deny her the pleasure of a real man. 17 years later we are still happily married and she always keeps a stud handy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to clearlakequeen

Whatever happened to doing some push-ups or something?

As for the size , yay for better blowjobs

mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Watching is nicce

I loved to watch my wife get a nice black cock slipping it to her cunt, then her mouth and also in the ass. She loved black cocks and wouldn' tell any "no" if the approached her. Dropme a note if you'd like to know more.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

This is just another fucked up author that has a guy come home early and find his wife fucking another man and doesn't have the balls to walk in in them.....if you can't write it correctly then don't write at all...I hope this author will re-publish this story and do it right..having hubby walk in on them!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous