I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 01

Story Info
A former nerd learns how to punish and please women.
13.4k words
4.63
24k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling pt 1

Morris Finch carefully looked before exiting the classroom and entering the hallway. It didn't appear any of his major tormentors were in sight. Normally he didn't really care about them but today was different. It was two weeks until graduation and he would be leaving the day after that for the army. To get himself psyched he had gone temporarily insane and gotten a GI boot camp haircut.

He had been surprised that he had passed the physical and been accepted. He was only seventeen so his folks had to sign for him. No problem with his dad, he was a vet himself. He had convinced his mom he was only going for the GI Bill benefits that would give him a free education. He had scored high enough on his ASVAB that he would be a corporal after basic. His score guaranteed him the computer school he wanted.

He got to his locker and lifted the latch. The door sprang open and a snarling brown animal sprang out into his face catching him with three claws across his forehead before leaping to the floor and running away. He heard the hysterical female laughter and turned to see Bridget, Kaitlyn and Allison holding each other up they were laughing so hard.

Morris, his forehead bleeding badly, confronted them. "I should turn you three in for animal abuse. Where did you get the Mexican hairless cat and why did you think it was OK to lock him up for hours in a locker."

"Oh lighten up General Patton. It's just a cat," was Kaitlyn's reply.

"How about my head then?"

"We care even less about that," Bridget replied.

"Yeah you're probably going to get killed in Iran anyway," said Allison.

"If I got killed it would be in Iraq or Afghanistan, not Iran," he tried explaining.

"We don't care, school will be over soon and we can party all summer," said Allison.

He just shook his head and turned toward the Nurses office. This was just another in a long line of pick on the small kid with the dorky name tortures.

Two weeks later he threw his hat in the air and said goodbye to the class of 2008.

He really had joined the army for the free education but from the first day of boot camp he knew he had found his purpose in life. He worked harder than anyone else and physically benefited more than any other recruit in his Company. At the end of boot camp the medic said he had grown two inches and put on thirty pounds of muscle.

Captain Greer called him in during the last week and told him because of an administrative foul up he would not be able to start his computer training with the next class. They didn't really know what to do with him but the Captain had pushed to get him language school. It would be Pashto, which is spoken in Eastern Afghanistan and Western Pakistan. It would be a 39 week course. This meant that after his 39 week computer courses he would only have one year left on his enlistment. He would have to extend six months to make it work. They would soften the blow by making him a Sergeant on graduating language school and a Staff Sergeant after computer school.

He excelled in all of his schools not only mentally but physically also. In just short of two years he had grown from 5' 9" and 130 pounds to 6' 1" and 180 pounds. He was now a Staff SGT on his first deployment to Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan.

He was assigned to Headquarters as a computer tech team leader. One of his team's jobs was to put interrogators notes into proper form and file them. From the beginning he noticed discrepancy's between the raw intelligence and the written notes. He told his Major about it and he was sent to Military Intelligence to talk to the interrogators. Most of them, to his astonishment, did not speak the language but used civilian interpreters.

He noticed one female civilian interpreter that had a way with female detainees. He started working with her and they made a great team. She would get them talking and he would ask the questions. The intel they collected was first rate and was making a difference in the way they fought the Taliban. The Colonel in charge of Intelligence asked if he would like a transfer and he jumped at it. Computers were his passion but he felt he was really making a difference in Interrogation.

Farishta and Morris had been working together for three months now. Both were tired after working with the wife of a tribal chief for 11 hours straight. They handed their notes to the MP's for safekeeping and stepped out in the cool night air. Farishta lit up a cigarette and handed Morris one. They smoked without talking, just trying to wind down.

"I'm horny," Farishta said, "I always get excited after a session like that when we get what we need from someone."

"So do something about it," Morris told her, "There must be 10,000 guys in Bagram Town that would help you with that problem."

"Yes, but I am a good Muslim Pakistani woman and not married so I shouldn't have thoughts like that, let alone act on them."

"So how do you get relief?" he asked curiously.

"In much the same way as you I suspect," she said holding up her hand.

"Yup, we call that Rosie Palm and her four daughters," he laughingly confessed.

She didn't understand the play on words but after he explained it she laughed heartily.

"When I was still living in Peshawar I fell in love with a lovely young man. Of course we were not supposed to do anything physical with each other until we married. One day we had gone for a long walk and we sat and discussed these rules against touching. He asked if I were forced to touch him would that make it OK in my mind. I said if I were forced, I would have to do it. I could not be guilty if it were not my idea."

"He stood up and untied the drawstring of his pants, they fell to the ground and there was his hard cock sticking straight out. He grabbed me by the hair and told me to suck his cock. I told him no and he slapped my face twice. I went down to my knees and fellated him. It was so good, so liberating, he told me to take off my pants so he could take my virginity."

"I told him no and he slapped my face until I stood up and took off my pants. When I had my pants off he pushed me onto all fours and beat my ass until I begged him to take me. We both had our orgasms on the second stroke I think. We had sex regularly after that but only after he forced me to do it. We were together for two years and then he got pneumonia and died."

"I can sometimes find someone to play a spanking game that allows me to let them take me," she finished.

"Holy shit that is hot," he told her.

"How do you mean hot? It is good, yes?"

"Farishta if you ever want a playmate you just let me know. I would love to spank you and force you to take me in your mouth or vagina, it excites me very much," he said.

"It would depend on how good you are Sergeant," she said holding her face up to the night air.

Holy shit Morris thought, she wants me to slap her face. Of course, he had never slapped a women, or a man for that matter, in his life. He knew he would only have one chance at this so he squared up and with his left hand he slapped her hard enough to turn her head. He immediately followed up with an even harder right. He looked at her face and her eyes were blazing. He slapped her hard with two more rights and dragged her by the arm behind the nearest Conex container.

She had come willingly but once they were in private she just stood there defiantly. He reached up and roughly yanked her hijab off her head. He twisted the long hair around his fist and used it to pull her to the ground.

"Take my cock out and suck it."

"No, I'm a good girl," she spat out.

He slapped her twice more and said, "You are not a good girl, you are a filthy little cum hungry cunt that can't wait for me to shoot my load into your slutty mouth.

With a low moan she dived for his cock. It was definitely not the first cock she had ever sucked. She had him as deep as she good get with his cock poking through his pants.

"I am going to come now. It is up to you where you want my load to go. You ready?"

She nodded her head and kept sucking. When she felt it swell she pulled off and bowed her head and used her hand to finish him. All his cum shot onto her hair. It was so exciting to see the white cum on her black hair. She rubbed his cock in her hair to get the last drops then licked his cock before putting it back in his pants. She picked up her hijab and put it on her cum wet hair while smiling up at him.

He pulled her up and turned her toward the container wall. He reached around and untied the drawstring of her pants. He pulled them and her rather ugly underwear down to her knees. He used one hand to push her face into the container and used two fingers of his other hand to roughly saw into her pussy from behind. The rougher he was the more she pushed back against his invading hand. Just when she thought she couldn't stand it he bit her neck and said come for me. She not only came she also sprayed just a little. Her legs were so weak he had to hold her up until she recovered. She finally pulled her pants up and when they hit her crotch she smiled broadly and explained that they were all wet from her cum and squirting and she liked it.

"So if I have to slap you for oral sex what do I have to do to violate your vagina?" he asked her.

"I have been having a fantasy that I use when I masturbate. I am tied to four stakes out in the desert. I am naked but there is a tent fly over me. A man, I can't see his face, has a wooden switch and he hits my thighs and belly and my breasts until I beg him to take me. I always orgasm just as he enters me. I would like you to do that to me. I want to feel the sharp stones in my back and ass, I want to feel the stick beating me, forcing me to service you, I want to feel your cock so deep in me. From the size of you I saw tonight you will find some new territory inside me. I want that very much."

"I will have to think where we can do this on base. It would be to dangerous to do it outside the fence I think. I can always get a Hummer so we could scout things out."

"That would give me so many orgasms I would pass out from pleasure. Let's do this soon."

The next morning the first thing he did was send in a requisition for a vehicle. The second was to use the vehicle to go to the PX and buy six pairs of different colored bikini style underwear and two thongs for Farishta. He was going to buy her bras also put he did not know her size. With the loose clothes she wore he wasn't even sure she had breasts. Instead he picked out some scented soap he liked and a bottle of perfume. He gave her the package after their morning interrogation session, after lunch he noticed the room smelled much nicer than it had that morning.

After work they turned in their reports and started to walk out together. When they reached the last interrogation room she pushed him through the open door then quickly closed and locked it. He was looking forward to some hot sex and reached up and unplugged the camera and microphones just to be sure.

"Moe I want to thank you for your wonderful gifts this morning. Is it OK to call you Moe?"

He had always hated that. It reminded him too much of The Three Stooges, but when Farishta said it he got a tingle in his balls.

"Yes of course," he said, "but only if I can call you Angel. That is what your name means isn't it?"

"Yes please call me Angel when we are alone like this. You call me Angel and I will act like a demon."

"Turn around, I have another surprise for you."

She turned and he pushed her to the wall and pulled her arms behind her. He got the handcuffs he had borrowed from an MP and quickly had them on her wrists. As soon as she realized what was happening she moaned and said, "That still isn't enough to make me take off my dress and let you stick your cock in me."

He reached a hand under her headscarf and pulled hard on a handful of her hair. He was pulling so hard she was looking back at him upside down.

"Listen you little cunt, the only thing you are here on this earth for is to service my cock," he shook her head painfully, "do you understand that Angel?"

He drug her over the heavy steel table and pushed her onto it face down. He pinned her thighs against the table with his body. He fumbled around trying to find the ties that held her skirt on but lost patience and pulled out his knife and cut the waistband. He pushed her skirt to the floor and admired her round ass with the yellow thong he had just purchased disappearing between her full brown ass cheeks. He fumbled around getting his pants off but finally managed it. He was going to pull the thong to the side until Farishta spoke up.

"Please, I love my new panties please don't tear them."

He resolved to buy her more underwear so he could cut them off her. That would make it seem even more like she was being forced.

He carefully pulled the panties down and out of the crack of her ass. He slid the thong to the floor and had her step out of them. He picked them up and took a sniff of the tiny scrap of cloth. Her heavy musk filled his nostrils and he took another whiff then put them on the table next to her face. She opened her mouth and he stuffed them into her.

With no warning he kicked her legs wide and thrust his cock into her pussy from behind. She was so wet he went balls deep in one stroke. He began slamming into her as hard as he could. It drove her thighs into the table edge and she knew she would have bruises to wear as badges of honor for a week. The thought of her roommates seeing the black and blue marks in the communal shower of her barracks excited her. Another thing that excited her was the size of his cock, it filled her completely and when he went really deep he just touched her cervix. No one else had ever reached that deep before. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head off the table.

"I think I'm going to fill your cunt with sperm now. Is that what you want you slut, to have my hot cum filling your horny little pussy?" he asked her.

"Please not in my vagina," she begged him.

"You silly woman, you want it filling you up. You want to feel it shooting into you, coating your insides, you want to just put your skirt on and feel my cum running down your legs. You want to walk down the street leaving a trail of cum. Daring anyone to notice what a slut you have been."

It was true, every word of it was true and it excited her so much she reached her peak. The panties in her mouth muffled her scream. That triggered Morris's eruption and he shot rope after rope into her. He collapsed on top of her and tried to catch his breath. He realized he was probably keeping her from breathing and stood up. He backed out of her and watched his cum gush out of her then run down her left leg. She brought her legs together and rubbed the cum onto both thighs.

He picked up her skirt and shook it out then helped her into it. When it was in place he used a paper clip poked through the fabric and twisted it together to hold it in place.

She turned and hopped up to sit on the table. She closed her eyes and just savored the feeling of his sperm coating her whole bottom. Then she took hold of his uniform and pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you Moe, you know exactly what to say, what to do, what I need every moment we are together. It is what makes you a good interrogator, you can sense what the other person is feeling. I still want to be fucked in the desert but this was wonderful."

"I have a question for you," he said, "We have been together twice now for some incredible sex but we have never kissed. Why is that? Do you not kiss much in your society?"

"I love to kiss, it is more intimate than having sex sometimes. But if we kiss you are not forcing me, I am cooperating, I am breaking the rules."

"OK, I understand that, it is part of the illusion we must create. What about kissing that does not lead to sex, is that all right?"

"No, not for us, because if I kissed you I would want you to do all the wicked things that we just did. It would be intimate and personal and therefore against the rules," she explained sadly.

Just as sadly he replied, "I understand, I don't like it, but I understand."

Because of a security alert and their work load they didn't get together all week. That morning his boss had called him in and informed Morris that was sending him to Kabul to give an intelligence briefing. Morris asked if he could bring an interpreter, just in case. Take who you like was the Colonel's reply.

He passed the news to Farishta shortly after. "I will have the duty driver take you to your quarters on our break so you can pack a bag. We will be leaving with the noon convoy."

There were two detainees and four MP's in the office so all she could do was say a subservient 'yes Sergeant' and then wink as she left the room. When she left to collect her gear he went to supply and the PX to pick up a few items for the trip.

They arrived in Kabul at 1500. He drove her to indigenous female transient quarters located in a rather nice hotel. It was a three story building between the airport and Camp Sullivan, where he was quartered. He followed her and the room attendant to the room and made sure the lights, water, and AC all worked. He left the bag of things from supply in her room and informed her he would be by to take her to dinner in the hotel at 8 pm.

He drove to Camp Sullivan and checked into his room then called to find out the schedule for tomorrow. He took a shower and put on a fresh uniform then went over his briefing notes until it was time to fetch Farishta.

He called her room and she said it would be better if she met him in the lobby. When she came down the stairs he saw she was dressed in the same type of skirt, blouse and hijab that she wore to work. After they were seated he asked her about it.

"There are lots of nosy gossips and spies everywhere. We must appear to be work colleagues and nothing more. Having said that, I will tell you I am wearing a pair of lacy red panties that made me wet when I felt them against my lower lips. I am afraid they are very wet right now."

They had a good tasting dinner of lamb curry with rice and for dessert a flan. She said good night and he stood and shook her hand as she left. He went to the bar and had two beers. He had to show his Military Intelligence ID to the Aegis Security guard on duty to be allowed upstairs.

There was no one in the hallway so he knocked on her door. She opened the door and he hurried in.

Morris said, "I feel like I am sneaking into my girlfriend's house with her parents downstairs. Or I think so, I never actually had a girlfriend."

He stood in front of her and told her, "We are going to go up to the roof and I am going to tie you up and fuck the shit out of you so let's go."

She defiantly said, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

He was ready for her reaction and gave her five hard smacks on her ass. "Don't argue with me, it was not a suggestion it was an order. Let's go."

"You can't take advantage of me like this, I'm a good girl," she said while looking him in the eye to see what he would do to her now.

"He spun her around and pushed her so she landed on her stomach on the bed. He threw her long skirt up over her back and then peeled her red panties off. She was right, they were wet, he held them to his nose and inhaled her excitement. He picked up the bag he had left in the room and pulled out a mans leather belt. With one foot on the floor he put the other in the small of her back to hold her down and began raining blows down on her bare ass. After five she was howling at ten she told him harder, at fifteen she begged him to stop and at twenty he did.

Farishta was crying and whimpering on the bed. Her ass was covered in red stripes but no welts or purple coloring was apparent. He was about to apologize for hurting her when he looked between her legs and saw a wet spot on the duvet that was still growing larger.