I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said that she stood up and pulled her dress over her head taking off her headscarf at the same time. She had no undergarments on at all. She stood there naked while he admired her body then turned and put her knees on the edge of the mattress then bending over, put her face on the mattress. He took his time getting undressed, making her wait for him to take her. He walked to the end of the mattress so she could she him stroking his hard cock.

He went to his knees on the thick rug beside the mattress. She was at the perfect height for him to take her. He could see how wet she was. The room smelled of a female in need.

He told her, "I can smell your cunt from ten feet away. You are like a dog in heat. If you had a tail it would be to the side, out of the way, your sex on display just waiting to be filled with hot cock. Is that what you want Panra, to be bred like a prized hound, to have a litter of pups?"

"Fuck me please," she whined.

"Yes you whine just like a bitch in heat too. But why should I service you at all. What have you done for me? You whine please like it is supposed to excite me. You worthless cum dumpster, you don't even know how to beg properly, what a disappointment you are." He started to get to his feet and she wailed and thrust her hips back trying to make any kind of contact.

"No please fuck me, fuck the shit out of me, make me bleed, give me babies, kill me later just right now let me prove that I am worthy of your cock. Please put it in me."

He squatted over her ass and buried his cock deep while she was still begging. She moaned so loud and long he nearly laughed. She sounded like a wounded calf. The longer she kept it up the harder he pounded her. Her vagina was getting wetter and wetter and he knew he wouldn't last long in her tight pussy. Her moan turned into a wail and he felt his balls and legs getting sprayed. It was the first time he had experienced a squirter and was very impressed. He slowed down and Panra stopped spraying him. He sped up and she wailed louder and started spraying him again. It was too much and he he shot his cum into her. She collapsed onto her stomach and he went with her. Suddenly her left leg began quivering. It shook for maybe ten seconds and then she relaxed. He pulled his slowly deflating cock from her and laid next to her on the bed.

Her arm came up and she slowly caressed his back. She turned her head toward him and kissed his cheek. "You are everything Farishta claimed you were. You have never seen me, how did you know the exact words to use. You didn't yell at me, you knew it would be a mistake. I am a lot embarrassed that I wetted you like that. I have only ever done that one other time and it was just a little. Thank you for this, it was perfect. I will sleep well tonight."

"Can I do anything else for you Panra?"

"Yes, you can think of more ways to degrade me next time," she laughed.

He leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, "No problem you wonderful sexy bitch."

He left her there on the bed, dressed and went out to the lounge. Another girl was sitting on the pile of rugs against the wall. Even sitting down she seemed small. Morris joined them on the floor.

"Morris this is Afia. She is a secretary in the Aviation Center. She just came from the barracks where Bazira and I live. The men moving our things should be here in maybe ten minutes. There are three of them so they can do it quickly. We don't have too many things to move."

"Have you given any thought to food for this evening?" Afia asked them both.

"I don't know about you guys but I can smell lamb kabobs cooking nearby, can we find a place near here?"

Afia laughed, "If you look out the window you will see the man is right below us, he sells the best kabobs in Bagram. He even has chicken some nights."

"Excellent, don't get me wrong I love lamb, but chicken would be nice."

Afia got up and went to the window yelling down and asking him if he had chicken. He answered back yes and she ordered two chicken and six lamb and rice and vegetables to go along. She explained it would be polite to buy supper for the three movers and they agreed.

Afia was still standing when Panra joined them. He was right, Afia was not even five feet tall. The two women hugged and Afia was smiling as she said, "You seem to be in a better mood this evening."

"Yes," Panra replied, "I am not going to pretend I don't know what you mean. I will just tell you that Moe is the answer to all my prayers. I am sure he will satisfy you as well as he did me. Did I hear you order food?"

"Yes the food and Bazira and the movers should all arrive at the same time."

"Do we have enough refreshments?" Panra asked.

"Probably not, I didn't think to look," Afia said.

"We need more juice and more water. Would you care for beer or wine Morris?" Panra asked politely.

Just as politely Morris replied, "Juice or water would be good, thank you."

Farishta laughed and said, "Get the poor man a beer before he dies of thirst. The movers would probably take a beer with a Westerner here too. Moving is thirsty work."

"I'll buy, I just need to know where to go," Morris said.

Afia again went to the window and yelled down to someone in the street. Two minutes later a 12 pack of beer, a case of water, and six liter bottles of juice were delivered. A squeal of brakes announced the movers and Bazira's arrival. The first load came in the room and on their heels were two young boys with the food. Money was flying from hand to hand and with lots of laughter everything was sorted out. The movers were relieved when Morris spoke Pashto with them. They also gratefully accepted the beer he offered.

The meal was excellent and they lingered over it telling jokes and stories. It came as no surprise to Morris when the movers said they were also Davi. Morris helped them get the rest of the things off the truck and they had the last of the beer before taking off.

Bazira and Farishta were busy putting their rooms in order and Morris said he supposed he better head back to his quarters. He said good bye to everyone and was at the door when Afia looking agitated looked to Panra for help. She smiled and whispered in Morris's ear that Afia could use some personal attention.

He smiled at the tiny woman and told her to lead the way. In her room Morris told her she may have to wait until he could find the right type of wood to make a cane to please her. She smiled and opened a footlocker next to her bed. There were two rattan canes of different diameters and three bamboo of different diameters. She seemed very proud of her collection and he had no idea how to decide. He bent down and picked up the thinnest rattan he swung it through the air and it made a whistling noise. He tried the other rattan and it also whistled only lower in pitch. The thinnest bamboo made an evil hiss when he tried it.

Then it came to him. "You may choose either the cane I am to use or the number of strokes I am to deliver. With a small nod of satisfaction she quickly chose the medium thickness bamboo. Now it was up to him. He had read an article once about corporal punishment and he seemed to remember the maximum number of strokes was around 24.

OK here goes. "I have decided on fifteen strokes to your buttocks." Afia looked a little disappointed so he quickly added, "And two to the sole of each foot."

She gave a sly little smile at hearing that. In an almost bored voice he said, "Strip."

Afia immediately removed her headscarf and unbuttoned her blouse. She kicked off her slippers and let her long skirt fall to the floor. She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse fluttered to the floor. She stood there in only a pair of little girls white cotton panties with little red hearts on them. Her breasts were only tiny bumps with large dark nipples that stuck out further from her chest than the breast itself. She looked at him and hooked her thumbs in the panties and skinned them down her thin legs. Farishta had told her Afia was twenty two years old. He had just turned twenty but she looked as if she were twelve or thirteen. She had no pubic hair and it was not because she shaved. She didn't weigh more than 85 or 90 pounds.

Finally he said, "I need to see your identity card young lady."

She pointed to her tazkera on the bedside table. The ID was hers and it showed she was 22 years old. He quickly recovered and said, "I don't believe that is an official document, I think it is forged. Where did you get it?"

She stood there mute and he picked up the bamboo she had selected. He flexed it and swished it through the air twice.

He pressed it against her buttocks and said softly, "Answer me." She just stood there and he gave her the first stroke. She never moved or reacted in any way. He inspected her ass and saw a faint red stripe. He waited five seconds and gave her another harder stroke. She raised up just a little and quickly settled down. He gave her ass another look and saw a definite stripe. He waited and gave her another. After the fifth he said, "I had planned on fifteen strokes but I am forgetful, was that one or two?"

She broke her silence and said, "That was five sir."

"Was it really? Well, I'll take your word for it I suppose."

He delivered four more slow strokes which she counted out.

"Do you have anything you would like to say young lady?"

"Yes I do sir."

"Then please do."

"Harder sir."

He checked and he could count every stripe but they were all red.

He delivered the next blow with more force and he heard a hiss of indrawn breath. He looked and this stripe was purple. He wasn't sure he could hurt this tiny woman like this. But then she called out 'ten', with a great deal of satisfaction.

"On your knees," he ordered.

She slowly went down and he adjusted her feet so they were straight up and down. He rested the bamboo against the bottom of her right foot for a moment then delivered the stroke. He slowly moved to her other side to give himself a clear shot and hit her left sole. He moved and hit the right then moved and hit the left. She called out the strikes with much less confidence.

"On your feet," he said. He anticipated she would be slow and reluctant to stand on her tender feet. He gave her three seconds and then laid two stripes across the back of each thigh in rapid order.

She groaned at the unexpected blows.

"On your feet I said," he calmly told her.

Her legs were shaking and she couldn't force herself to stand on her sore feet.

"Very well then," he said, "take them on your knees, better yet bend over on all fours. That way I could lay a stripe on your pussy lips if I wanted."

Afia whimpered then and her arms began shaking and wouldn't hold her up. Her arms slid straight out in front of her and her face was soon in the carpet. He found he couldn't give her the final five strokes.

He went to his knees and slowly caressed her red and purple ass. She was softly crying and he felt terrible for hitting her so hard.

He started to apologize and she shook her head slowly and said, "I'm ready now fuck me."

He looked and she was very wet. Her pussy lips were pulsating and they welcomed the finger he slipped between them. She was so tight it took him three strokes to bury his index finger. He stroked in and out and now she was moaning from pleasure not pain. She was so thin that with her ass in the air and her chest on the floor her asshole was in the open winking at him. He pulled the wet finger from her pussy and brought it to her ass. It went into her ass easier than it had in her pussy. He straightened his middle finger out and on the next stoke into her ass put his middle finger in her pussy. That got Afia's attention. She slowly started moving her ass from side to side. He pulled his middle finger out of her pussy and inserted it along the finger in her ass. That got a favorable reaction so he took his other two fingers of that hand and put them in her pussy. Instead of two in the pink one in the stink he was using two and two. He slowly built up speed and before long Afia started shaking and had an orgasm. She didn't make much noise in pleasure just as she had not made much in pain.

She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and after ten minutes told him she had to stop. He pulled his fingers from her holes and lay down on the carpet. He pulled her over on top of him and she noticed he had tears on his face.

"What's the matter, what happened," Afia asked.

"I hurt you, I hurt my little Afia bad, I'm sorry, I will never do it again."

"In three weeks or so when these bruises fade away you better do it again. You were perfect. For never having caned someone you were marvelous. Just the right touch. You made it so easy for me to enjoy the pain."

"But that is a lot of pain for one orgasm."

"What are you talking about? I had my first orgasm on the tenth stroke. I had my second when you striped the backs of my thighs. That's why my arms gave out, I was coming so hard I couldn't stay up. Then when you had your hand in my both of my holes I came six times. So are a few bruises worth eight orgasms? I answer loudly, yes they are. Thank you. Will you ask Panra to come in please? I will see you soon, we will eat and drink and talk and laugh and be happy we are alive."

Two days later he asked Farishta if they liked pizza.

"Yes but only vegetarian, we not are sure about the meat."

"OK I will bring our dinner tonight," he told her.

He showed up with two large veggie's for them and a medium pepperoni for himself. They greeted him with hugs and good humor. Afia yelled out the window for refreshments and minutes later a young boy delivered them. He walked in and his eyes grew wide when he saw Morris and even wider when he saw the large pizza's. He was nearly drooling and Bazira laughed and gave him a piece. He gratefully sat down on the rugs with them and took a bite.

Morris laughed and said, "You look like you are having an orgasm."

The boy smiled and said, "I have not experienced that yet but I can not believe it would make me happier than this." They all laughed and teased the young man, he handled it well and hearing someone on the street yelling his name, thanked them and ran out the door.

Two friends of Bazira's came up as they were finishing and they ate the last two pieces. Afia made tea and the girls sat talking and drinking tea while Morris sipped his beer. One of the visitors was sitting next to him and boldly asked if she could taste his beer. He passed it to her and she took a healthy sip. She had just swallowed when the bitter taste hit her. She grabbed a napkin and coughed into it.

She drank a cup of tea before she could speak. "Now I know why infidels drink alcohol. It is a punishment for their misdeeds."

The others all laughed and Bazira took his half empty can and chugged it. She sighed and smacked her lips and suddenly let out a large belch. They all rolled on the floor laughing and Afia rose from her knees and said she was going to pee her pants and limped for the bath.

The visitors left by eight o'clock and in a few minutes Bazira stood and helped Morris to his feet. He said goodnight to the others and followed her. She closed the door and turned to face him. Bazira slowly stripped her clothes off. She had the same ugly undergarments as the other girls. She had a nice body with just a bit of a paunch and her breasts sagged a little.

She saw him looking and cupped them and said, "I am not a girl anymore and three babies chewing on them have taken their toll."

"You have three children? Where are they?"

She looked at him steadily and said, "All three are dead. One in a bombing raid and two from cholera in a refugee camp in Pakistan."

"My god, how do you find the strength to go on?"

"By having family and friends like the people here tonight and being very lucky and finding a man like you to help me forget for a short while."

She opened a large ornately carved wooden chest and removed a large coil of red rope. She handed it to him and he realized it was silk.

"Farishta told you I only enjoy anal sex, yes? I do not want to take any chance I would become pregnant and lose another child. So please, only touch my anus."

She was so serious he had to lighten things up so he said, "How about your breasts, I wouldn't mind chewing on those nipples myself."

"My mother always told me to be proud because I had baby chewed breasts. Maybe if you chewed on them I could remember that instead of my children who are gone, so yes, after you have restrained them I would like you to pay some attention to them."

"I am not going to pay attention to them, I am going to worship them," he told her as he stripped.

She showed him how to wrap the rope tightly around her breast six times then behind her neck and the same six to her other breast. He tied her arms behind her so tightly her elbows almost touched. She told him this was the last time he would have access to her breasts to he turned her on her knees to suck on them and saw they were a dark purple color from loss of circulation. His face showed his concern but she assured him they were tied perfectly and this was the color she loved. She explained that while she had a little feeling and she would enjoy whatever he did she would be so much more sensitive afterward when he untied the rope and the blood rushed back into them.

"I will have a huge orgasm if you bite one nipple and pinch the other with your fingers. He told her about the alligator clips and she got very excited. She gasped when he twisted her nipples painfully. She drew her legs up to her chest and told him how to tie her legs together and then bind them to her torso.

He laughed and told her she looked exactly like a trussed goose ready for the oven.

"Does it look like I can move at all? Could I stop you if you wanted to anally rape me?"

"No, you have zero chance of interfering with me violating your body he told her as he laid her on her side. You don't want me to touch you but you are helpless to stop me. It's not your fault."

"It isn't my fault, is it? I am an innocent virgin and you are going to take that away and I can't stop you. Maybe if I help, you will finish faster and it will be less humiliating for me."

"You stupid woman, this is not about you. It is about my pleasure. As if I cared about you or if you would be humiliated. Where is the lubrication, or should I take your virgin ass dry."

"It's on the table there. Please use it on my tight little ass."

He scooped up the tube and squeezed some onto his first two fingers. He said, "Maybe I should put my cock in your pussy to lube it up." And inserted both fingers in her anus as said it.

She let out a shriek and her ass and pussy spasmed as she realized he was in her anus after all.

"Oh my god, I had an orgasm from that. Oh you are even better than the others told me."

"So how about if I open the door and let them watch," he asked her as he slowly stroked two fingers in her ass, "would that count as humiliation you think?" He increased his speed and stopped being gentle.

As he added a third finger he said, "Maybe we should get that delivery boy up here and give him an education in your tight ass."

"Oh, oh, uh, keep going I'm starting to spasm."

"I bet that boy would like to shoot inside your tight ass. You would beg him to never tell anyone but every time you would go to the market all the men would point at you and laugh.

Bazira started cursing and yelling, her juice ran out her pussy and down her leg to soak the carpet.

He lubed himself up and pulled his fingers out of her ass and jammed his cock into her well stretched asshole. She yelled even louder and called him a dirty little boy.

"Yes," he told her, "I am the little delivery boy. Only tonight I am going to deliver a load of sperm to your tiny ass. Maybe after I make a delivery I will keep my cock in you until it gets hard and give you anther load."