I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up," he told her. She looked over her shoulder at him but did not move. He leaned over and slapped her ass with his open hand. She howled and tried to protect her ass and get out of bed at the same time.

When she was upright he said, "Take off you skirt."

"I thought we were going to the roof?"

"We are, but because you cannot follow simple orders, you are going without a skirt."

"No, I can't do that," she said in a panic, "what if someone saw me?"

"Well if someone saw you I would invite them to come along and force you to fuck them too. I think it would be fun to spit roast you. Now take off your skirt."

She looked at the floor but slowly complied. She stood there wearing her black hijab and a loose white blouse that was long enough to cover her ass but leave her nicely shaped legs on display. She only had one shoe, she had lost the other while thrashing around during her beating. She was starting regain a little of her defiance and he didn't want that yet.

"Do you you know what I meant when I said we would spit roast you?" he asked. She shook her head no. "That means that one of us fucks you from behind while the other sticks his cock down your throat. It makes you look like a lamb turning on a spit over a fire."

Her eyes grew wide at the picture it conjured.

"Yeah, I think that would be fun to do to you. Hey I know, I know an Afghani man who is an interpreter here, I think I'll call and invite him over. How does that sound."

Now she was crying in earnest. She fell to her knees and begged, "Please Moe don't even make a joke about such a thing, I would truly die of embarrassment for someone else to see me or use me like you do. I need it, no I crave it when you humiliate me, you know exactly how far to push my limits but- oh, oh you see what I mean? The fear, the anguish, the pain you know how to inflict on me. You hurt me more with that image you planted in my head than you did with the belt. Oh where have you been these long lonely years."

He helped her to her feet and she began kissing his face all over, she reached his lips and her arms came up and locked around his neck. He kissed back and soon felt his cock start to grow. When she felt it she let go of him and went to the door. She carefully opened it and saw the empty hallway and stepped into it saying, "Grab your bag of tricks and come do what you will with me."

He led her to the stairwell and they went up one flight to a door with a padlock. He pulled out a set of keys and after trying four he found one that worked. He put the lock in his pocket so some well intentioned idiot didn't come by and lock them on the roof. He had taken the collection of master keys from a burglar he had interrogated six months ago. He opened the door a crack and took a look around. He didn't see anything so he told her to wait and keeping low, went out the door. He looked around and saw nothing so he stood up and moved toward the edge. As he got close he looked down onto a guard tower on the perimeter fence. After checking he found all the guard towers were lower than the roof. If they stayed near the center no one would be able to see them.

He went back and got Farishta and then using the tent stakes he had picked up from Supply he wedged them in the door. There were plenty of 4" and 2" drain and vent pipes sticking up on the flat roof. It was made of concrete and was somewhat rough, it looked like it had never been swept since it was built.

He took a coil of 1/4" rope from his bag and using his folding knife cut four lengths off the coil. He picked up the belt and swatted Farishta across the ass and said, "Take off your clothes Angel."

She complied without any comments or delay. She stripped everything off except her ugly bra. Yes he thought, now he would find out her size and get her some sexy bras to match the panties. He pointed to the bra and she hung her head and shook it no.

He raised the belt and then thought better of it. She had stripped and had no problem with him seeing her hairy bush so what gives with the bra?

He bent and took off his boots then his BDU's. He went to her in his shorts and T shirt. He held her in his arms and she she hugged him and he felt her tears wetting his shirt. He held her until she stopped crying and told her to talk to him. She pushed him away and started her story.

"The village I lived in with my family was attacked by the Taliban. The only reason was because we had allowed a Pakistani Army convoy to use the village well. They used mortars and killed many people. My father and brother were killed trying to help others. My mother, sister and I hid in a ditch. A shell went off close to me and I was wounded. It was not a serious wound but now I am not a complete woman. I will never find a good husband. That is why I help you Americans against the Taliban."

Holy shit, he thought. She lost her breast and doesn't want me to see it. She thinks no one would marry her because of something that was not her fault? That's just stupid. No, no it's not. Not to these people, this culture. Well I can't let her think that about me, about Americans. He drew her close and reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He backed away and took the cups and pulled them from her chest. She stared defiantly at him as he looked down. Her left breast was one of the most gorgeous things he had ever beheld. Her right was nearly as magnificent except it had a scar running diagonally across it right through the middle. Where her nipple should have been was a puckered bit of scar tissue. It wasn't even shocking or ugly. It was like a scar on someone's arm or leg from a car accident or something. Her breast was there intact, she just had a scar through her nipple. So what was the big deal? Maybe when she had kids she couldn't nurse them? Maybe? Maybe what?

"I can see what you mean," he said seriously, "who would want to be married to a woman with breasts that beautiful. All the other women in the village would be jealous of them, they would cause fights."

She kept staring intently at him trying to understand his sense of humor.

"They- it doesn't sicken you? Make you want to look away, be ashamed of me?"

He reached up and traced the path of the scar with his thumb then cupped her breast in his hand.

No," he said gently squeezing her, "it makes me want to kiss it and tell you how beautiful you are."

"Moe, Moe, Moe how can one man be so wonderful, so caring, so understanding."

"And so horny. Lie your ass down on that filthy roof."

She laid down with a smile and he tied rope to each of her limbs and looked for the best pipes to tie her to. When he had decided he grabbed one of her wrists and dragged her naked ass across the rough concrete and spun her in a half circle until she was where he wanted her. He stretched her out and tied her to the nearest pipes. He went to his bag and pulled out a beer and popped the cap. He sat on an empty crate and enjoyed his beer and the evening. It was about 60 degrees but no wind to speak of. He was actually starting to get cold in his socks, skivvies and T shirt. Angel must to about frozen being naked on the bare concrete. He had gotten ten one inch long alligator clips from supply but hadn't really known why. It came to him and he smiled to himself. He collected them and the two thick towels from the bag. He put one of the towels on the roof between her legs to kneel on.

He settled in on his knees and asked, "Are you ready to fuck me Angel?"

Her instant reply was, "No, I don't want you inside me."

He took one of the alligators clips and put it on the lower end of the scar on her breast. She let out a hiss of breath but nothing else.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?"

"Not if you were the last man on earth."

The next clip got a long moan out of her. So it went until she had eight clips climbing the line of her breast scar.

He said, "Well Angel there is room on your beautiful scar for two more clips, and lucky you, I have two more clips. He held them up and snapped their jaws open and closed.

He reached up and with his fingers pinched her breast.

"No more, please Moe no more." He laughed and she looked confused and maybe a little angry.

"I am not laughing at you my Angel. In the Southern US they speak differently, they have a different accent. OK, you remember Captain Young, how he talked real slow and was sorta hard to understand?" he asked. She nodded and he continued, "So down South, when they want more of something they say mo, I want mo'. So you were saying 'please more no more'."

She laughed but when her breast jiggled she winced.

"So are you ready for me to violate you my Angel?"

"Yes I have held out long enough that I will be able to enjoy this with no guilt. So yes, give me mo' Moe."

He rubbed his cock along her wet slit to get it even harder and slowly eased it into her. God she was tight. Every four strokes he pinched her clitoris and removed a clip. The blood returning was nearly as painful as the original clamping had been. After the last clamp was removed he switched hands and started rubbing her clit hard with his thumb. He could feel her losing control and as her orgasm hit he put a clip on the nipple of her other breast. Her hips left the floor and dislodged his cock. She fucked the air for three or four strokes before noticing he wasn't in her any longer. Her butt slammed onto the hard concrete and she begged him to put it back inside her. He got it back in and she pumped her hips until she felt him shoot his load inside her. She gradually slowed, her legs still twitching and slowly stroking his cock. He slowly sat up on his knees and reached up removing the clip from her nipple. She nearly screamed from the pain of the blood returning. He pulled out and watched his cum drain from her pussy.

He used the other towel to gently wipe the sweat from her face and chest. He carefully inspected the red teeth marks the clips had left on her breast scar. It appeared to be OK, no blood or broken skin. He bent down and gently kissed the entire length of the scar. Then he kissed the nipple of her other breast.

"I suppose I should untie you and pick the gravel out of your ass now." He untied her and inspected her wrists. She had red welts on each of them. He checked her ankles and found the same thing. He helped her up and turning her around saw there were numerous scrapes and six or seven spots were bleeding.

"Don't put your panties on. Your ass is bleeding and I'll have to get you cleaned up. Here," he said, "put this towel around your waist to keep the blood off your shirt." She put on her blouse and hijab and he put her bra and panties in his bag.

He knocked the wedges out of the door and carefully looked down the stairs. They were empty and he led her down the steps and looked down the hallway. It was clear and he went up and put the padlock back on the door. He led her down the hall and they were safely in her room in seconds.

"Lie down on the bed," he told her, "here wait, let me put a towel down. Take your blouse off too."

He filled the plastic ice bucket with hot water and brought two wash clothes to the bed. He washed her shoulders, back, and butt with the hot water and then pulled a small first aid kit from his bag. He used the tweezers and picked out all the bits of rock, gravel and mortar from her then bathed it all in alcohol. He put antiseptic on all the cuts, scrapes and holes. He pulled a jar of Noxema out and put that on her wrists and ankles. He got her on her feet and put a thin cotton robe on her. He laid her gently on her back and washed her right breast with the alcohol and not seeing any broken skin put the Noxema on her scar to sooth it.

She asked him what he put on her. "It is my grandmothers secret cream. She used Noxema for everything, cleaning off makeup, on acne, scrapes and bad skin. Why, don't you like it?"

"No it feels wonderful. It kind of feels different from lotion and has a distinctive smell too. I like it."

"Thank you Moe. You are the only person besides the doctor to ever see my deformity. My mother has never even seen it. You make it seem not so bad."

"First of all it's not a deformity. A deformity is when you are born with two heads or something. It was a cut that had to be sewn up, that's all. You still have two beautiful breasts, one of them doesn't have a nipple. So what, I can't suck on two nipples at once anyway, right?"

"You were brilliant to put those clamps on the scar. Instead of trying to ignore it you used it to bring me pleasure. It hurt so nicely, I'm sorry I couldn't hold out for all ten. I got too excited, all I could think about was how much it hurt in just the right way. You are very good at this, you should start a business."

"Yeah right," he laughed, "I would get arrested for even advertising a business like that. Might be a lot of fun though. You all right for tonight?"

"Yes you have made me feel more alive than I have felt in years. And also more relaxed and happy than I have been since I was wounded four years ago."

"Well, I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast at 0800, our briefing is at 1000." He kissed her and let himself out.

Their briefing was well received and the followup session was productive. They found out if they hustled they could join the last convoy of the day. He dropped her at her barracks and, as her mates were all watching, without so much as a handshake.

There were no females detainees to be interviewed or interrogated for the next two days. Farishta was sent home on those days. No male would answer a female's questions no matter how good she was.

On the third day they had an interview in the morning and then they had a chance to talk outside.

"I have missed you Moe. My back and posterior are healing well, no infections." She held up her wrists and the rope burns were nearly gone. "I had Lt. Janet Walsh buy me some Noxema. I can see why your grandmother swears by it."

"I'm glad you weren't permanently damaged Angel. Damn I had fun with you in Kabul. Oh shoot, wait right here, I have to get something out of my locker."

He came back out in just a minute with a bundle wrapped in brown paper and handed it to her.

"Don't open it here, do it in private. I had to guess on size but I got you some nice bra's. Breasts as beautiful as yours should be in lace and silk. I got 34B for size. Try one on and if it's not right I can exchange them."

"This is part of what makes you such an amazing man. No Pakistani man would buy bra's and panties for his wife, let alone some girl he just met. I am betting you would not think anything of going to a store and purchasing things for a woman's time of the month."

"You mean like pads and tampons for her period?" he said then laughed at the look on her face.

"See, exactly what I mean. Now, because you are so amazing I have a favor to ask of you," she paused, not quite sure how to proceed.

"Spit it out Angel what's the favor."

"You know I am not the only female civilian employee here, correct? So maybe I have three friends that are members of my family. By that I mean we are all Davi. It is a large family that lives in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. Well, none of them are married and they are all good girls-."

"Let me get this straight you have three friends and you want me to force them to have sex with me. Like we do?"

"Well in a manner of speaking yes. They noticed I was happy this week. They kept bullying me until I had to tell them about what you do for me."

"In other words you couldn't wait to tell your friends you were getting fucked with no guilt."

She laughed and admitted, "I wouldn't put it quite that crudely, but you are not far off. I told them about the roof and that started them talking about their fantasies and I realized you could help them all."

"How am I supposed to do that. Better yet, where am I going to do this forcing. I do have a job to do here you know."

"This is the best part, it will make it easier for us also. Two of the women live in a house just outside the gate. It is a four bedroom house and they are losing the other two women who live there. One is getting married the other is going back home. So if Bazira and I move in we can all have our private room and the rent will not be so hard to pay. For me it will be the same as I pay now to live in the barracks."

"So what kind of things are these other women into. What turns them on and punishes them at the same time?"

"Bazira for example likes to be trussed up like goose so she can't move at all and then have anal sex. Afia likes to be whipped with a bamboo cane so hard it breaks the skin and then be fingered in her anus and vagina at the same time. It is the pain that excites her more than the sex I think. Panra likes to be called really filthy names and then be fucked like a dog. They are not really not much different than me. We all need to be forced and humiliated and that allows us to have guilt free, wonderful, powerful, fantastic orgasms exactly as we like it. No games, no pretending, just a magic man named Moe to give us what we so desperately desire and need."

"When the hell will I have time to service all of you horny needy greedy girls."

"I have been thinking about that. Afia's bruises will take maybe three weeks to heal before she will be able to go again. Bazira says once a week is enough for her to be happy. Panra agreed once a week satisfies her needs. That leaves me with four days a week and you get one day a week all to yourself."

"Oh I only have to service my Angel four times a week huh?" he laughed, "how about this, I am with one of you every other day. So one week I am with you once the next week twice. I will not be able to properly take care of you on a schedule any more often than that."

"You are right of course, my father used to say quality over quantity wins the day."

"So when did you want to start this sex therapy marathon?"

"Bazira has a man scheduled to pick up her things and mine after work. While she is supervising the loading we can go look at your House of Pain."

"That sounds great," he laughed, "I have a hunch it's going to be me in pain in the end. We might as well meet here after work and take the bus to the gate, I can't have a vehicle off base after dark."

The house was only 200 meters from the gate, it didn't look like much on the outside but it was made of concrete blocks and had electricity and plumbing.

Panra was the only one in the house when they got there. She greeted Morris with a timid handshake but could not seem to take her eyes off him. Like most people in this part of the world she was fascinated by his sun bleached blond hair. After a tour of the place she offered him some fruit juice and they spent an awkward half hour until Farishta asked to speak to Panra in private. They disappeared into Panra's room and closed the door.

Farishta came out and pointed to the room and said softly, "You're on Moe, make me proud."

He smiled nervously and knocked on her door and entered without waiting for permission. She was sitting cross legged on her mattress that was on the floor. She had her hands folded in her lap and her head down.

In a normal tone and volume of speech he said, "So you worthless cunt, are you going to suck my fat cock before I fuck you like an animal?"

Panra looked up in alarm but also with a little glint in her eye and softly said, "No, I don't do that."

"Don't what? Don't suck cock or don't take it from behind like a bitch in heat. Was Farishta lying when she said you were a filthy little slut who would bend over and wag your tail and beg to be fucked in your horny, sloppy wet cunt. I think that's what you are, just a piece of fuck meat. All you want is for your fuck hole to be filled with cum. I bet you like the feeling of getting filled up with that white stuff eh? Do you put your panties under your pussy to catch the sperm when it drips out of you? Do you suck the cum out of the crotch of your filthy panties you fucking parasite?"