I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began slamming into her as hard as he could. They both felt him swell up and shoot into her.

She lay there on her side sighing and moaning. He knelt behind her panting, his cock was deflating and would soon be pushed out of her.

She said, "There is a dish on the table, would you put it under me to catch your seed. I don't want to ruin the carpet. Then I think it is time to get the ropes off."

He held the dish under her ass and pulled his cock out. A small river flowed out of her then gradually stopped. It seemed like a large amount to Moe. He set the dish on the table then got Bazira up on her knees and began untying her, he untied her legs first and massaged them to get her circulation going again. He got her on her feet and got the ropes off her arms.

The only thing remaining was her breasts. They resembled two small eggplants they were so purple. As fast as he could he unwound the rope from around her left then right breast. She moaned loudly from the pain of the returning blood. Just after the pain peaked Moe reached out and slapped each breast three times. Bazira rose up onto her toes shifting from foot to foot and screaming as she pressed her thighs together tightly. She had almost returned to normal when she stuck her breasts out and told Moe to do it again.

Moe shook his head and said, "No I don't think so."

Her chest relaxed and her shoulders slumped. He reached up and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly then leaned in and bit each nipple. She was back to dancing on her tiptoes, he looked down and could see her juices coating her thighs.

She put her arms around his neck and her face against his chest and started sobbing. He held her and gently ran his hands up and down her back. It took her ten minutes to recover then she pushed him away and held him by his biceps.

"I hope you realize those were tears of joy and great happiness, yes Moe? I cannot remember a better time with a man, never. How can you use your mind and your body in such perfect harmony to bring out all the emotions I want to feel? Especially when I don't know I need to feel them until you tell me. Please say we are going to do this again soon."

"I am glad I could give you what you needed. Maybe next time I can just handcuff you, or is the rope necessary for you?"

"It may not be a requirement to hold me but I like my breasts tied up."

"I have some shipping twine I would love to wind around those breasts of yours, we'll have to see,"

They dressed and went to sit in the lounge with the others. None of the others made any comments or references to the loud bedroom session. Morris thought it was strange how they seemed to ignore the things they saw or heard. He supposed it was the only way to get along in such crowded conditions. This house would normally have 12-15 people instead of the four of them so this was more privacy than they were used to.

Afia yelled down for snacks and soon a young girl brought them. When she saw Morris she refused to come in. Morris turned toward her and asked her why his little flower was afraid of him. She was amazed at his Pashto and put her hand in front of her mouth and giggling, rushed down the stairs.

A moment later two men with AK-47's burst into the room. One of them grabbed Morris and pulled him over to the wall away from the women. They were yelling at the women and calling them whores. No one was paying him any attention and Morris reached down and slowly pulled his Ka-Bar knife out. He gathered himself and launched himself into the closest man and cracking him on the temple with the butt of his knife. He continued his rush and had his knife at the second man's throat before he could react.

"Now, I do not want to slit your throat. These women have already seen too much death." The first man was on the floor and started to stir. Morris half turned and gave him a vicious kick to the head and he went limp. "I am going to explain the situation here and then I will let you and your friend go, is that OK with you?"

The man nodded his head and handed his weapon to Farishta. From the way she handled the weapon and checked the safety he knew it was not the first time she held an AK. She pointed the weapon in the mans general vicinity but not right at him. Afia crawled to the other one and collected his rifle, a knife and an old .45.

"Is he going to be all right you think?" he asked her.

"Yes, he's tough, a tough idiot just like this one," she said kicking the standing man in the shin.

"Hey, what the hell Afia, what's going on here?"

"This idiot," she said pointed at the one on the floor, "is my brother. Same mother, same father. This idiot," she said hitting him hard on the arm, "is also my brother, same father different mother. They think they own me and go out of their way to do stupid things and annoy me."

"Well why don't you get us all some juice or tea to drink while we talk. What is your name?"

"I am Changaz, you can take the knife away."

"Yes our father named you very brave, but only because very stupid was already taken."

Everyone including Changaz smiled, it was apparently not the first time they had heard it. Afia disappeared into the kitchen for the drinks.

"Well here it is, I am an interpreter/interrogator on Base. Farishta and I have been a team for many months. She just moved here and wanted me to know where she lived just for an emergency. I helped some of your family move Bazira and Farsihta's things two nights ago. They fed me very well. Tonight I brought pizza from the base to repay them for their kindness."

"We heard that an American was paying unwanted attention to our sister so we decided to put a stop to it," Changaz said.

"Yes, without knowing anything you invade our home and threaten a very kind, good man. You never think ahead Changaz," Afia lectured.

"I admit it may have been a mistake," he mumbled.

"Especially with a knife at your neck, eh?" Panra said.

"I would think the women would be safer if it was known that an armed American was protecting this house, or am I wrong?"

"No you are right, unless the Taliban gets very much braver and starts operating in Bagram Town on a large scale your presence is helpful."

"Afia I find myself once again asking you to excuse the behavior of your brothers. We do mean well you know."

"I know, and once again I will excuse you and forgive you both but, I will not forget it. Now sit down and drink tea with us."

Afia put a wet cloth on Rusul's head and he slowly came around and finally sat up. He turned to Morris and asked, "Do you know the films of Laurel and Hardy."

"Sure, my grandfather loved them, had all of them on tape, why"

He turned to his brother and said, "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."

Only the three men understood the joke and they laughed even harder at the looks on the faces of the women.

They apologized and said they would make sure nothing bad happened, but they would do it from afar.

Morris extended three times and didn't return to the US until 2012. He had had a year and a half with the four women and enjoyed it all. He was more than a little in love with Farishta but could not convince her to come to the States. He would miss her the most but in the end, he went home alone.

After he returned he tried to have more traditional relationships but without the spice of forcing them these other women were too bland, too ordinary, too boring. He decided not to reenlist and was discharged in 2014. With the experience credits from the army he got his Masters in Computer Science in 2018.

He had found a few young coeds that wanted to expand their sexual horizons but none of them compared to his Bagram girls. He had gotten pretty good at hiding his desire to give pleasure through pain but that didn't mean he wasn't always looking for a playmate.

After doing market research of cities with an IT services company for sale in the area where he wanted to live he found a company for sale near his old hometown. With his veteran's benefits he got preference for an SBA loan and took over the four man operation. All four employees were younger than he was. It felt odd to be the 'old man' at 27.

Six months later he was sitting in a diner near his office having lunch when he glanced out the window and saw them. The three cheerleaders who had tormented him all through high school were walking arm in arm past the diner. He sat there stunned and then started to smile. Soon he was chuckling to himself. Other patrons were giving him odd looks and he got himself under control. It had been a long time since he had truly punished someone. Now he had three someone's to enjoy. They might not enjoy it but, oh well, you can't have everything.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Keep watching for the next chapter. As always, please vote and leave feedback.