I'm Not Finished Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers

Jason and Jill assured us that they were quite fine. Satisfied that they were in no distress, Karli turned and faced the cross again. I slid my wooden paddle down to the lower part of her ass so she would know where I was aiming. As I rubbed her ass with the paddle I told her to take two small steps back and arch her back. This had the wonderful effect of thrusting her sexy ass out even farther and she was ready for her paddling.

Karli has an ass made for paddling. It has just enough width and curve that you might call it bubbly. Man, looking at her like that had me salivating to spank her. I pulled the paddle back and swung, landing with a crisp smack right in the middle of both cheeks.

Karli let out a little yelp but I could tell that it was more from being startled than a painful yelp. I gave her a couple of seconds to recover none the less and then gave her two more smacks, just a little harder than the first. Karli relaxed one leg and then the other which made her hips sway in that sexy little girly way that drives me crazy.

I gave her another good smack with the paddle and then another. I could have paddled her sexy ass like that all night and never wanted to quit but she had let out a couple of real exclamations, "oh shit", and I could tell I was pushing her limits a little.

I told her that I would give her only three more licks with the paddle but I wanted her to count for me. Smack! "One", Smack! "Two!', and then a little harder, SMACK! "Three!" and she rewarded me with another hip sway and nice moan. I threw down the paddle and started rubbing her ass with my bare hand.

I kissed her red cheeks and then spanked them with my hand a little just to keep her from coming down too quick. As I rubbed her ass once again, I couldn't help moving my hand between the top of her thighs to see if her pussy lips were exposed. As I moved across, I could feel her adjust her stance so that her legs were slightly spread open and my finger slipped between her slick lips for a moment.

I had planned to give her a relaxing tickle with the electricity from the violet wand but Jason spoke up and said to Karli, "That was very hot. When you spread your legs for Rob there at the end, I was thinking it was too bad you didn't bring your vibrator."

With that suggestion, my mind instantly forgot the violet wand and, instead, I reached for the purple wand vibrator in the outside pocket of the toy bag. I turned it on before I ever got it close to her and the buzz of the powerful motor was instantly recognizable. Karli looked over her shoulder with a delicious grin.

I put one of my feet inside her stance and used it to force her legs to spread apart even more. I didn't immediately put the vibrator between her legs though. I started with it on the outside of her leg first and then the inside of her thigh.I eased my way up, closer to her throbbing lips but as I felt her squirm a little, I changed paths and moved to her nipples, giving each a little buzzing sensation.

Easing my way down, over her hips, I finally found my way between her legs to her waiting pussy. Her hands were still bound and she could not reach down to grab the vibrator but she could buck her hips and grind on the pulsating machine.

The way Karli was seeking the sensation against her clit was exciting and very uninhibited. I teased a little with soft pressure and then pressed a little harder when she chased the sensation. After a moment I would remove the vibrator all together and return with soft pressure once again.

I continued all around her lips and then back to her clit again but she couldn't seem to find the release we both wanted so badly for her. Her body had really reached its limit. Finally, I had to release her wrists from the cross and lead her back to the bed where she collapsed on top of Jill and Jason.

No one knew quite what to say about what we had seen and experienced but there was a lot of positive support. "That was hot! You did so good!" Of course the spell was broken by taking off the ropes and we were back to reality. Well, at least mostly. I was still buzzing with excitement and I was very turned on.

Karli rolled off of the two sexy bodies under her and curled up into a little ball on the bed. She was still naked but she didn't seem to care about that in the least. She tightened for a moment, squeezing herself even smaller and then she relaxed flopping her shoulders back onto the bed and resting her arms over her head.

Her body was recuperating and there was a sparkle in her eye that told me her mind was racing. A scene like the one we just had can trigger the body to release both adrenaline and endorphins. It can really give you a euphoric feeling better than almost any other high. I could see that Karli was feeling the juice.

It became apparent that Jill and Jason had been conspiring themselves. We knew they wanted to act out their own adventure when they both kissed Karli and waved goodbye as they left the room.

Then, there was just us. Karli was laying on her back, knees bent and together, propped up on her arms looking very happy and very cute. She looked at me and said, "I'm not finished." I remembered her struggle to get off and that she wasn't able to achieve that final goal and I knew what she meant.

I agreed that I was not finished yet either. I wanted to take advantage of her position on the bed so I went over to my bag and pulled out several more lengths of the red rope.

Once again I tied cuffs around each wrist and this time around each ankle. The ankle ropes were long enough to reach around the mattress, down around the rails at either side of the bed, and then tie back to itself in a double lark's head knot. This knot is very useful for adjustable rigging. As I tied her, Karli held her legs firmly together so I started with enough length between her ankles and the side rail to allow her this modesty.

Now that her ankles were somewhat secure, I used metal snap clips to attach her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs. This is a relatively comfortable position with Karli on her back but it does restrict her movement, particularly her hands at that point.

Now, the double larks head knot allows for some great fun. I use the rope between Karli's ankle and the bed rail to slowly force open those long slender legs. I pulled first on one side, locking her ankle closer to the edge of the bed, and then the other ankle, leaving her legs spread wide and her arms at her side.

I took a minute to look at my work and I was very pleased with myself. With her arms stretched slightly toward her ankles, there was a slight arch to her back that accentuated her breast. Even better, with her ankles spread wide I had an unobstructed view of her pretty pussy.

Her pussy was shaved smooth and her labia seemed clamped shut from the previous assault on the cross. Karli smiled up at me and the lips on her mouth parted ever so slightly. My place was to be between her spread legs.

I moved very slowly as I brought my face closer to her pussy. My lips felt very sensitive to the heat of her skin and I barely pressed them against her, moving very slowly to the top of her mound and then slowly once again down lower with just the barest pressure of my lips.

I wanted to taste her, but first, I tickled the crease at the top of her lovely leg with my tongue, first on the left and then on the right. Her lips began to look a little fuller as I ran my tongue along the slit between them. I watched as her petals slowly opened for me and then I pressed my mouth with closed lips over her entire vulva. As I felt her pressing back with small thrusts from her hips, I opened my mouth slightly and licked her from her sweet opening to her quickly swelling clit.

I started to hear a rhythmic moan, "oh, oh, oh, oh". I looked up at Karli and saw her quizzical grin and knew it wasn't her but then we heard it again, a little louder this time, "Oh, oh, yea, right there, right there Jason."

Apparently, the bed in the other room was against the same wall as ours and we were hearing Jill. As Jill unknowingly serenaded us with some incredibly erotic moans I continued going down on Karli. The moans got louder and more insistent, "Oh, oh fuck, yes, YES!" It was driving me wild hearing my Jill get pounded and I could tell from her juices that Karli was getting turned on too. I licked harder and faster as Karli squirmed but I couldn't resist any longer.

My cock was rock hard from all the erotic stimulation and I climbed up until the tip of my shaft was pressed against the pucker of Karli's pussy opening. "Oh Fuck, oh Fuck!" came from beyond the wall. I pressed forward with my hips and felt a slight resistance until the head of my cock slipped inside Karli's hot wet pussy, and then I eased my weight down, burying my hard shaft deep inside her.

Jill and Jason were pounding out a quick rhythm now, "Oh, Oh, oh fuck yes, oh." As Karli and I found our own rhythm, we thrust into each other and our bed began to creak and tap on the wall, bang, bang, bang, bang.

We must have given Jill and Jason a little thrill as well because we heard Jill say, "Now! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming, oh!"

I was thrusting for all I was worth, in, out, in, out. The bed was creaking and banging on the wall even louder. I said, "Karli, I'm getting close!"

Karli said, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

As I thrust and thrust, I suddenly heard a terrible sound. There was a loud crack and a "whoomp". The earth seemed to drop away and terror shot across my face. It felt like we fell for an eternity but it turned out it was only a foot and a half. Somehow, the slats under the king size bed had given out under the strain.

The two twin box springs dropped in the middle and the mattress folded partially in half. The fall must have released the metal spring clips holding Karli's wrists to her ankles because suddenly her arms were around my neck. For a moment, we stared at each other in shock. I looked at her with a sad and terrified face and said, "I think we broke the bed."

Karli immediately broke into laughter. I got up and untied her ankles just to be sure she wasn't in danger from a secondary collapse. When she got up from the bed, she was laughing hysterically, "I wish you could have seen your face!" Karli doubled over and kept howling. I couldn't help but join her and got quite tickled myself.

She even laughed so hard that she grabbed her pussy and said, "I think I'm going to pee myself!" She ran off to the adjoining bathroom and left me standing there, with my hard cock in my hand, beside a broken down bed.

When Karli came out of the bathroom she just looked at me with a smile. She bit her lip as if to say, "What can I do for you?"

I smiled back at her and took her by the hips as I turned her toward the bed and bent her over the side of the mattress that was still a little more than knee high in the air. Her perfect ass was in almost the same orientation as earlier on the cross. I stepped behind her and found her still wet pussy with my hard shaft.

I really needed to be inside her and this was my favorite position of the night. We regained our earlier rhythm and I began to fuck her faster. I could feel my balls tightening and a familiar sensation building deep at the base of my cock that let me know the impending orgasm would not be denied.

I let out a guttural groan as I began to empty my load into her. I had been holding back longer and harder than I realized and when she offered her body for me I released my passion into her. Thrusting and moaning louder than I intended. I could feel my internal muscles squeezing every last drop of my seed into her.

I was spent and totally satisfied. We each cleaned up a bit and then went back to the bedroom to survey the damage. Karli helped me move the mattress and the box spring to uncover the bed frame beneath. As we started to see the problem, there was a knock at the door and in came Jason.

He looked around and said, "What the heck are you two wild naked people doing in here?" as he grinned from ear to ear. All we could do was break into another round of hysterical laughter as we stood in the middle of the bed frame and a room that looked like a tornado had recently tossed everything out of place.

Jason shook his head and helped us get the bed frame back in order and fix the metal slats that had just slipped their clamps. We replaced the bedding and Jason said good night and headed back out of the room.

I was straightening the rope and putting away the toys as Karli climbed across the bed with a cat like crawl. She lay on her back again and watched me as I grabbed the purple vibe to put it away. Suddenly, she spoke up, "Don't put that away. I'm not finished yet!"

HappyDom
HappyDom
11 Followers
12