I'm Not Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a quavering voice, she asked me if, just then, I was imagining being with her or Deanna.

"You. Just you," I said.

She sighed, sounding like a person on the verge of tears suddenly finding relief and joy.

I went on. "Even after that first time we saw Dewey and Deanna, it was you. When I masturbated that night, I was imagining you."

"Really?" she asked in a voice teetering on an emotional explosion.

I nodded. "What about you? Was Dewey touching you or was it me?"

"You," she uttered, almost laughing or crying. "When I played with myself that night, what took me to the end was knowing that you wanted my bikini bottoms--mine. And--." She hesitated.

"And?"

"And the next morning, I masturbated again when I found your--your cum on my swimsuit."

"Fuck me, that's sexy, Kiley."

She smiled nervously. In the darkness, I saw how her eyes had grown glassy. Was she upset at what I had done? Was she scared of us?

I didn't want this moment to end. I wanted her to stay. "Would you care if I--? I mean, I'm not going to--. I'll just--." I took off my shirt. Then, I stripped away my socks. Kiley didn't say a word. I pulled down my shorts and underwear and stood before her, stark naked.

Kiley took in my body. Those big brown eyes of hers remained shiny and wet.

I stepped closer to her and said, "I'm not going to--. Would you care if I--if I touched you with it?"

She glanced at my hard-on. Then, she stared at me without blinking.

"Not--I won't try anything. And only through your clothes."

"You want to put it on me?" she asked in a barely audible whisper, sniffling.

"Touch places on your body with it," I said, stepping closer. I was inches from her, directly across from her right leg. "Feel your body with it." I grasped the shaft. "Like--like this." I placed the knob on Kiley's bare leg, just behind her knee, and I rubbed it there in a slow circle.

Her thigh was warm and silky. The rush of soothing heat from our contact made it difficult for me to breathe for a moment.

"Will you let me?" I whispered, sliding my cock along her thigh.

Kiley watched my cock glide along her leg.

I drew it back and, stepping to the side, nudged her legs apart that I could move between them. Cock in hand, I slid the tip along the inside of one thigh and then the other. "Maybe," I whispered, "like this a little."

I grazed her inner thigh with it, from the inside of the knee--very slowly--until the tip brushed against the crotch of her shorts. Then, moving from inside back out, I cross over to the other leg and back to her knee.

I brought it back, stopping dead center in her crotch and holding it there. I applied just the tiniest bit of pressure. Once, twice, and three times. Then, I stopped.

Kiley's face turned up toward mine. Her mouth was open. She breathed in complete silence, looking into my eyes and never uttering a word.

I whispered, "I'm going to move you just a little. I want to touch you with it on--maybe on your butt."

She nodded slowly, and then she let me turn her over and drape her body over the side of my bed. With her feet on the floor and her body across the mattress, I snaked a pillow under her belly. I stared at the incredible bubble of her ass in that position. My mouth turned cotton dry with nervous anticipation.

Kiley's face spun around to watch me.

Cock in hand and standing to Kiley's side, I dragged the shaft along the velvet flesh on the back of her leg. The fat, spherical bulge of her ass drew me in. I straddled Kiley's left leg and poked my hard-on into her ass cheek. It was full and supple against the knob. I did it again, harder, admiring how her flesh yielded to the concrete-like rigidity of mine.

Kiley drew a quick breath.

Lowering my body, I snaked the knob under the lower hem of her shorts, and I slowly pushed it up. Through her shorts, I saw the silhouette of my cock glide, and I felt its underside slither over her panties as it crested the bulbous globe.

When I pulled it back, I whispered, "Just this way once." Then, I nudged the tip underneath her panties and my cock slid along the bare, sleek skin of Kiley's ass. Unable to stifle it, I groaned at the sensation.

I never wanted to pull my cock out from there. I cursed and told Kiley how incredibly hot she made me feel.

Kiley hummed. There was excitement and fear in that sound.

Moving my hips left and right, I slid my cock over the hilltop of that thick bubble, from her hip and over to the valley in the middle.

"Holy shit that feels good," I gasped. The shaft was nestled along the cleft of Kiley's ass. I went over and back again--just to feel my cock settle into that soft crease once more.

I looked at Kiley, and she at me. I shook my head. She let out an airy moan. I told her that I was going to hump her like that--just once--to see what it feels like. She just stared at me.

I slid my cock back and drove my hips against her. My cock glided through the crack of Kiley's ass. She grunted. I sighed deeply.

Then, I pulled myself out and positioned myself between her legs. "Let me just do this a little," I whispered, and I gently poked the head of my cock against her shorts at the very place where her pussy was.

Kiley flinched.

Gripping the rod, I wiggled the knob against her--back, forth, up, down--and I ground, gently, into her warmth. Every sense, every bit of my imagination poured into visualizing what the knob of my cock felt there between Kiley's legs. Fuck, it was soft and hot. Was there more wetness? More than before? Could I feel it, seeping through the fabric onto my cock?

Kiley moaned deeply.

"I'll stop," I said. "I--I need to stop." I drew my hips back and took a long draught of air.

Then, I held it. Kiley's shorts and panties had ridden inside the cleft of her ass. It was incredibly sexy. Letting out the breath, I caressed her butt for a moment. My eyes riveted the spot. Quietly, I told her, "Maybe this way, too--just once."

I fed the knob of my cock into the cleft.

Kiley gasped. Her head spun around to look at me.

I added pressure. My imagination was afire. I felt something different, something taut through those two layers of fabric. My penis, I knew, was against Kiley's asshole. Then, I pulled it out.

Kiley's sighed, and I reached out to caress her hair. I whispered, "I had to see, Kiley."

She nodded with a whimper.

I muttered, "I want to touch other places with it; I'm going to put you on your back."

"Okay," she responded, and her voice broke high when she spoke.

I lifted her body onto my bed, placing it along the length of my mattress. Then, I rolled her onto her back. I slid the pillow under her neck and stood beside the bed, admiring her body. I liked how she wasn't some skinny, boney, frail thing. Almost everywhere on her body, from her cheeks to her calves, seemed full and soft. She wasn't a fat creature; she was a perfectly feminine one.

And those tits. Holy shit. They were the perfect representation that thick femininity. Her breasts surged against the tank-top, and from those two peaks, her nipples stabbed upward.

Kiley glanced at my hard-on. I told her it was because of her.

I took her arm and laid it, fully extended and palm up, beside her. Taking hold of my hard-on and scooting myself against the bedside, I put my cock on Kiley's shoulder. I dragged it back and forth, stepping over and doing it again on her bicep and in the pocket of her elbow. Then, I did it on her forearm.

Kiley turned to look me in the eye. We both knew. We knew. I whispered, "I just want to see what it feels like to touch your hand with it."

Kiley didn't respond. Her eyes bent down to watch me do it.

I stepped again, and I placed my cock in the palm of Kiley's hand. I dragged it slowly across, from the base to her fingertips and back again. Twice, I did this before letting the shaft settle in the middle pocket of her hand.

Kiley saw it there. Her fingers tentatively curled around it, never grasping or squeezing. She turned to me.

"You can feel it if you want to," I assured her.

She turned back to the cock resting in her hand, and she closed her fingers softly around it. Kiley's thumb explored the shaft. Her fingertips squeezed.

I whispered that I was going to push it a little bit, and she let me. She let me draw my cock back and slowly plow it through her fingers. The sensation made me groan. I could have fucked her hand that way, and I wouldn't have lasted very long, but there were other places on her body I wanted to touch.

I pulled my cock free from her hand, and I climbed onto the bed, straddling her at her hips. Kiley didn't complain. Without a word, she adjusted herself. Settling in, her eyes again bent to my cock, waiting, it seemed, to find out what would do next with it.

"Your tummy, Kiley," I whispered, pinching the bottom of her tank-top and lifting it. I stared down at the smooth, tan field of skin where the only blemish was her little innie navel.

I gripped the shaft and lowered the knob onto her cool flesh. I made wide circles with it, never pressing too hard. Then, I repositioned the tip, and I made Kiley smile because I had placed it in her belly button.

Her happiness made my heart leap, and when I smiled back, Kiley giggled. Almost laughing myself, I told her that I just wanted to see is all.

She nodded.

When I scooted myself forward, hovering over her belly, her smile vanished, and a look of nervous excitement replaced it. "Maybe like this," I whispered. I took my cock and placed it against one of her tits. I liked the difference in texture. It was different from her butt--not as soft. Her breast resisted my cock a bit more, but it was still supple.

I poked the tit with the knob once, twice. Then, I whispered, "I want to feel this, too." I placed the bottom of the tip on her protruding nipple, and I dragged it side to side. Kiley's nipple was large and firm enough to bend and snap back as my cock crossed over it.

Rising high on my knees, I stared down at Kiley's incredible tits and the valley between. I put my finger to my lips for a moment.

Kiley swallowed.

Lowering myself, I planted the shaft of my hard-on in that valley, and I drew her breasts together until my cock felt warm and snug between them. The feel of those massive breasts in my hands was so satisfying that my gut ached. "Let me," I uttered, "fuck them--just once."

She nodded.

I drew back and drove my cock through. It was anguish knowing how much better skin-on-skin would feel, but it was heavenly gripping Kiley's breasts and applying their soft friction to my body. I cursed at the sensation.

But, it wasn't enough.

Lowering my body without putting all of my weight upon her, I raised the hem of her shirt and slid my cock under it. Kiley's eyes darted to mine. Surprise. Fear.

"Please," I urged her. "Maybe once like this--skin to skin."

She watched me without responding. When my hands slid under her shirt, she sucked air. When I gathered her tits and squeezed them together firmly, she moaned. I pushed my cock through. My body froze there. My cock throbbed. I pitched my head to the ceiling of my room and swore deeply. I whispered my sister's name.

I had never wanted--needed--to cum so desperately. Once more. Just one more thrust and I would have.

Hating myself for it, I let go of Kiley's tits and drew my cock out from under her shirt.

We stared at each other. I had to have looked like a man astonished. Kiley watched me with her mouth open. At each breath, she voiced the faintest, tiniest moans. She looked beautiful. She looked terrified and feverish with desire.

I swallowed and whispered, "I want to touch your face with it."

She whimpered under me, nodding.

I scooted forward until my knees snuggled into Kiley's armpits. Lowering myself, I grabbed my cock. Kiley followed the knob with her eyes as I brought it against her cheek, caressing her. I slid it down, under her chin, and up over her other cheek. I put the very tip under her nose, and I felt Kiley breathe in my scent.

Her eyes rose to meet mine. They were wide as if she had smelled something impossibly new and familiar at the same time. She looked like a woman awakened to some exciting idea.

I whispered, "You don't have to do anything. I'm just going to try this a little."

She didn't respond.

She watched the tip of my cock angle down toward her lips. Inches away, I saw Kiley's tongue wet her lips. When it slithered back into her mouth, she parted her lips just slightly. I lowered my cock toward them.

Stomach trembling, heart racing, I touched her upper lip with my cock. I glanced at Kiley, and her eyes were locked onto mine. I drew my cock very, very gently over her lips, almost like I was putting lipstick on her.

Again, I did it.

Again, and on the third time, her head turned toward my cock as if her lips wanted to follow its progress, as if it was something she wanted to catch with her mouth. I felt her breath on the knob. I heard her faint moan.

Staring into her eyes, I whispered, "Let me touch your tongue with it."

She nodded and slowly opened her mouth. She didn't shove her tongue out; she made a large circle with her lips and tentatively let her tongue peek out, just past her teeth until it rested on her lower lip.

I lowered my cock toward the opening. With the front of the tip barely crossing into Kiley's mouth, I gently pressed the underside onto her wet tongue. I held it there for a moment, and then I slowly wiggled it and pulled it free.

Kiley closed her lips. Her throat undulated and she blinked.

"Again," I whispered.

Her mouth reformed into the circle; she extended her tongue--a bit further this time.

I brought the tip to her. This time, her tongue rose to meet it. I savored the feeling, and then I gradually sank the knob through her lips and held it there.

Kiley stared up at me, jaw gaping.

I whispered, "I'm not me," and I waited, not knowing if I should, or if she would.

Then, her lips closed around the head of my cock, and I groaned her name. Kiley's tongue rolled a circle around the knob. I let go of the shaft, swearing at the overwhelming pleasure.

When her mouth opened, my cock sprang free, wobbling like a diving board.

We looked at each other. Almost gasping, I told her I wasn't me. I was just a boy who needed her so badly.

Kiley smiled. Her hand appeared. She gripped my cock and brought it to her lips. When her mouth closed over it, she raised her head from the pillow and began to ride it with her lips.

Her eyes were closed, and I told her to look at me. When she did, I told her she was beautiful.

Kiley hummed a faint whimpering sound at my words.

She didn't take much of me into her mouth, but it was more than enough. I remained stock-still, letting her gooseneck my cock. She was going to make me cum, and I told her.

She moaned on my cock, and her pace increased.

I swore. I had never felt such raw energy. My body was like a big fucking truck, and Kiley's mouth was flooring both the gas and the brake. The RPMs were needling into the red.

Kiley whimpered. I groaned her name.

Her head rocked forward, taking much more of me, and it was as if her foot came off the brake. She held there. Instantly, I went so dizzy I saw stars popping around Kiley's face.

Her eyes went wide. Cum erupted in gushing floods. I felt the contractions. More semen burst through me. More. Kiley's lips remained tightly latched over the knob. Still, my cock throbbed and more cum flowed. Suddenly, the white fluid began leaking from the sides of Kiley's mouth in shining, sagging globs. More pulses followed; more cum flowed. Finally, the contractions weakened and died away.

I didn't know my body could deliver so much semen. I was just as amazed as she.

Kiley's lips released me, and she issued an alarmed hum. When she opened her mouth, a semen bubble rose and popped. Behind it, I saw the teeming pool of cum I had deposited. Kiley licked her lips and swallowed. She swallowed again with a gasp. I watched the cum she was unable to gulp slough down her cheeks.

Climbing off her body, I slumped into my bed next to her, whispering how amazing she had been. Kiley hummed gratefully, and then she reached for a tissue beside the bed.

"So much cum," she muttered. "Oh, my gosh." With regret, I watched her wipe my sperm from her cheeks. She needed three tissues. Once she'd tossed them onto the nightstand, she turned to me.

"Sorry," I said. "I don't think I always put out that much."

She smiled as if to tell me it was okay.

"I really liked that you swallowed it."

She closed her eyes and sighed beautifully, saying, "I always wanted to know what it tasted like."

"And?"

"I like it."

Even though I had just cum really hard, I remained energized. I slid my hand down her tummy, hooking my thumb under the waistband of her shorts and panties. I put my lips next to Kiley's ear and whispered, "I'm not me."

Kiley's face turned to mine.

I pushed the panties and shorts down to her thighs, and I slid my middle finger between her legs.

Kiley flinched, but as I sawed my finger gently into her wet crease, she began to relax. The heat on my finger between her legs was like dipping a digit into a hot tub on a cool day. And it was slippery down there.

I was no great student of women's bodies. I assumed "wet" and "vaginal juices" meant something similar to saliva in the mouth--a watery slickness. I had no idea a pussy could become a fucking oily slip-n-slide. It was like Kiley's vagina wanted me there. My finger practically fell inside of her.

And on the pad underneath the second joint of my finger, I felt a small button of flesh pushing back. I rotated my finger side-to-side, letting her clit gently pass over that little pouch of flesh.

Kiley hummed.

I curled my index finger up and slid it back and forth inside of her. Each time, my finger glided along one side or the other of Kiley's clit.

Our faces were inches apart. Sometimes she watched me, her mouth hanging open. Other times, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. When I began, she took long gulps of air, holding them for a few seconds before letting them out with a moaning sigh. As I continued, Kiley began to pant and emit little whimpers.

I brought my index finger down. When Kiley felt it, she spread her knees apart. I added the second finger, curling it up and fucking her pussy with the two digits in short strokes.

Kiley moaned deeply. She searched my eyes for a moment. Fuck, she was beautiful in her pleasure. She licked her lips and before she could finish uttering the word "kiss," I took her lips with mine, pressing my tongue into her mouth.

She whimpered again--longer and higher.

Her lips were like a pussy--or vice-versa. Hot, soft, and wet. I wasn't sure if I liked fingering her vagina or tongue-kissing her mouth better. The sensations of both were precisely what I had always imagined and hoped girls to be like.

She broke the kiss to moan that she was going to cum and for me not to stop.

I didn't. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to know I could give a girl an orgasm. And it fascinated me. What would a girl's orgasm be like? How might it be like or unlike mine? Where I wasn't focused on kissing and finger-fucking my sister, I was carefully trying to sense what was happening to her.

I got the feeling Kiley worked hard to suppress any loud cries the orgasm might have otherwise triggered. Once, while we kissed, Kiley just stopped. She didn't kiss me back. She couldn't, I supposed; she was coping with a massive climax. Great rushes of air cascaded through her nostrils and over my lips. Each breath included some form of whimpering moan--short and sweet or long and airy. These sounds rose in pitch until, in the end, Kiley's body arced above the mattress, and she froze like that for several seconds.

1...345678