I'm Not Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her climax finished, she remembered to kiss me back, and her kisses were accompanied by the type of sounds one hears when someone is really enjoying a good meal. Kiley put both of her hands over mine in her crotch. I quit fingering. She pulled me out, and she broke the kiss.

Gasping for breath, she thanked me. She told me it had been the best orgasm she'd ever had. I kissed her lips once. She rolled onto her side, facing me and snuggling. When I turned to face her, my erect cock stabbed her tummy. Kiley gasped.

Her hand went to it, and she slowly stroked it. She wasn't jerking me off, though. It felt more like she just wanted to check it out. Her fingers explored the length. They caressed my balls. In between, she would slide her hand up and down the shaft a few times.

She kissed my chest. I caressed her ass, listening to her breathing relax.

But Kiley wasn't exactly relaxing. I heard her sniffle--a wet sniffle. I drew back and she looked up at me.

She was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," she uttered.

"Kiley?"

Her whispering voice cracked when she spoke. "I never believed this could happen to me. I hoped it would. I hoped the things I did for myself would matter, but I never really believed it until now."

"Believed what?"

"That a boy would want me--desire me."

"But, the things that have happened between us since you got back--," I argued.

"They were signs, I guess. I don't know. I kept telling myself it was something else--you got hard for Deanna, not me. It was my big tits, not me--me, Kiley. Add that to the bad date and getting stood-up, and it was easy for me to deny."

"It was for you like I said before."

"I know that now," she said, and she began to sob. "And I'm just so grateful."

I held her close. Her body shook with emotion. Her tears ran to my chest and slid down to the sheets.

I made a decision.

I rolled on top of Kiley, lowering my hips between her legs. Then, I parked the knob of my cock against her pussy.

Her tear-filled eyes were huge with shock.

"I'm not me," I said. "I'm your boyfriend, and I want you--I need you."

A burst of sobbing laughter escaped her. She quickly wiped her eyes, asking, "A boyfriend who loves me?"

I nodded.

She kissed me, and when she did, it began to bring us together down below. Suddenly, we weren't kissing anymore. Our wide-open lips were fractions of an inch apart, and both of us were panting, gasping.

The jointure of our bodies was burning rocket fuel. In the fleeting moments when I could actually think, my mind roared something not unlike "Holy-son-of-a-fuck-this-is-so-fucking-good-I-had-not-a-fuck-of-an-idea-how-good." I was unable to move, unable to do anything other than grunt.

I needed the pause; I held my hips steady. In terms of real progress, the head of my cock and perhaps an inch more was inside of her. As my mind slowly returned, I felt like I understood something original in people. We were made for this--for fucking. It was its own perfection. No wonder there was marriage and children.

Kiley's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Oh, more, but gently. Please," she huffed. "I'm so full."

Her words were like turning keys in an ignition switch. I drove at my hips, watching her. Her tan face turned pink. It glistened with effort. Her eyes pinched shut and her jaw gaped. I licked her tongue and kissed her.

The last of my length sank home rapidly--before I could arrest it. Kiley's eyes sprang open. For a moment, they appeared bloodshot. She cried out.

"I'm so sorry--."

She moaned.

"Kiley, I didn't mean--."

Gasping, she huffed, "No-no."

"It just--I couldn't--."

"It's okay."

"I didn't mean--."

"It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

She sighed and nodded. Smiling, she whispered. "I love it."

"You do?"

She nodded again.

"Me, too," I said.

"I mean, I really, really love it," she whispered.

"You're okay?"

"Better than okay."

"I thought I hurt you."

"You did, but I'm glad you did."

I smiled. We kissed. I said, "I think I really need to fuck you now."

"I think," she said, "I really need to get fucked now."

She giggled. I did, too, but not for long. I made her gasp with my cock. Not long after, our bodies were just coming into harmony when I stopped.

Kiley looked at me.

I started to ask a question.

She didn't let me. She said, "Inside me."

"Really?"

She nodded. "Please cum in my pussy."

I'm pretty sure those five words were the best motivational speech I had ever gotten. Maybe that sounds funny, but it was actually true. Until she said that, I had been attentive only to her needs, trying to read her response to my pace, my angle, and the amount of force of every thrust. After she spoke, I realized that, if we were made for fucking, then maybe sometimes what pleases me will do the same for her.

So, I fucked Kiley to make myself cum in her pussy.

And I was right--at least, I was right just then; the more satisfaction I got from her, the more she seemed to enjoy what I gave to her. Just as I was entering into that climax zone where my body is poised for the build-up to a big orgasm, Kiley's climax struck.

She bit into her hand. She arched her back, squirming. She whimpered in that way I had seen before--an effort to stifle a much louder cry.

The sights and sounds of my sister in hopeless sexual ecstasy sent me rocketing to my own climax. I had to kind of chase her on my bed. She squirmed. I followed. Finally, I swept up her legs and pushed them back, spreading her wide and giving myself absolute control. Then, knowing I was so very close, I slammed into her that way.

With a face almost purple from exertion and through gritted teeth, Kiley cried, "Yes!"

I slammed into her one final time, and I let go. I'm sure I had to have been grunting. I may have been saying more. I don't know. What I can remember is that cumming inside of my sister's pussy was perfection's most supreme perfection.

Each pulse of my cock, each jet of semen was exactly what I needed at that moment. I wished it had lasted longer, that feeling.

I released her legs and let myself down on top of Kiley. Then, I rolled her on top of me, and we kissed with our tongues as if in a frenzy, as if all the things we wanted to say about losing our virginity to one another could be told in kisses.

She broke the kiss first, whispering that she loved me.

I told her I loved her.

She said that she loved my cock. She told me she wanted to sleep with me in my bed. She said that if she did, she could have my cock whenever she wanted it.

I told her I wanted her body, every part of it. I told her I wanted to sleep with my arms around her and wake up the same way.

She told me her body was mine, all of it, and I said mine was hers.

There were two knocks on my bedroom door before it slowly opened.

Kiley sucked in a terrified breath.

My body snapped. Like lightning, I reached over the side of my mattress, gripped the covers of my bed, and snatched them completely over the both of us, rolling Kiley away from the door.

"I know you're in here with a young lady, Jay," Mom said. "And I'm sorry for barging in on the two of you like this, especially you, Miss-I'm-Sorry-My-Impolite-Son-Never-Introduced-You, but you were being a touch noisy, and when I checked on your sister, Jay, I found she's not in her room."

In my best vexed-kid voice, I complained, "Mom, can we talk about this later, please?"

"Her car is here, Jay, but she isn't. Where is my daughter?"

Here. Present. Naked, with my cum in her stomach and her pussy, I thought. My brain operated at previously unattainable speeds. I responded, "She said some guy was going to pick her up for a date."

"Well," Mom said with a sigh, "that must be it, then." A beat passed in silence before she added, "Doesn't anybody introduce their special friends to their family anymore?"

As if annoyed by her continued presence, I said, "Mom, can you shut the door, please."

After a moment, Mom said, "Tell me that you and your lady friend are being careful, son."

"I--we are. Yes."

"Alright. Thank you and I'm sorry again for the intrusion--to both of you."

"Okay, Mom."

The door shut.

My heart was a jackhammer.

Kiley's arms gripped my body like a bear. She gasped, "We were dead. We were dead. Oh, my gosh, our lives were over. How!--how did you move so fast with the covers?"

"I don't know. Self-preservation, maybe."

"Thank you. Oh, my gosh. You saved us."

I released the bedding with a long sigh.

Kiley said, "What do I do? What if she waits up for me?"

I considered the possibility. Finally, I said, "I'd have to go out there and talk to her--maybe tell her that my girlfriend is embarrassed about meeting her now that--you know. Mom would go to her room for a couple of minutes. That might give you a chance to get a change of clothes and sneak out the back. I see my so-called girlfriend off--drive her home or whatever, but I just drive around for ten minutes. You arrive home in the meantime. Something like that."

"What if Mom's watching out the front from her window when you leave with your girlfriend?"

"Shit. I don't know." Then, I said, "It has to be you."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

"Mom will know it's me. Immediately. My hair. My body. The way I walk. My tits."

"We'll have to disguise you."

Kiley asked, "How?"

"Mom makes me keep the Halloween chest in my closet. There's wigs--the black one, remember? When Renee was a witch? That and maybe you're cold. I'll wrap you in a blanket."

"Okay. So, you're saying--what? I put on a wig. I grab some nice clothes from my room while you distract Mom. You tell Mom about your embarrassed girlfriend, and we leave together."

"Right so far, I think."

She nodded. "I act differently in case Mom's watching. I walk differently. I'm wrapped in a blanket or something. I get into your car, and we leave."

"Yes. You change into your date clothes and hide in the truck on the way back here. I get out and come in. I talk to Mom. You sneak out of the car and wait fifteen minutes. Maybe walk up the street in case Mom's watching for a car. Then, you come home."

"What if Mom asks why he didn't drop me off at home?"

I shrugged. "Tell her it was a bad date. You didn't want him to know where you lived--."

"He supposedly picked me up here, Jay!"

"Right. Right. So, it was such a bad date that you got out and walked."

She thought about it. "Okay, but there's one little problem."

"What's that?"

"I can't get to a bathroom, and your cum is inside of me. It's going to leak out."

"Grab a pad or a tampon or something from your room. Either that or we can try to wait Mom out. But, seriously, is my cum leaking out of your pussy?"

Kiley nodded, "Starting to."

"Oh, shit, that is so fucking cool. Can I see?"

"Focus, Jay."

"Do you like the way it feels?"

Exasperated, Kiley whispered, "Yeah, okay? It's pretty sexy to be leaking cum, but I don't care about that right now, and you shouldn't either. Focus!"

"Right. Yeah. Still--."

"Jay."

Nodding, I asked, "Okay, what do you need me to do first?"

She explained.

Ten minutes later, I saw Mom off to her bedroom, and then I went back to my room to escort my "girlfriend" from the house. When I opened the door, Kiley was standing there in the light, and I burst out laughing.

From her shoulder to her ankles, she was wrapped in a thick, furry bear-looking blanket one of my Grandmas gave me for my birthday years ago. It definitely looked like something with which an 1880s fur-trapper from Alaska might cover himself in a blizzard. Then, topping it off was Renee's old witch wig. I had forgotten how ridiculous it was. The fucking thing was twenty-five inches of tangled nastiness. Somehow the hair on the crown had formed a large, tangled knot, and it looked like a fucking bird's nest perched on top of Kiley's head.

I covered my mouth to stifle the noise.

Kiley smacked my shoulder twice. She shushed me.

Collecting myself some seconds later, I peeked from my bedroom down the hall. All clear. I led Kiley to the front door and out of the house. Once in the open air and visible from Mom's window, I put my arm around Kiley. She bent at the knees to present a shorter person, and she tried to kind of sashay in an ultra-feminine way.

I started giggling again, especially at her exaggerated sexy walk, whispering, "Mom's going to think I'm dating a shy, clumsy, four-foot-tall witch." Kiley started giggling, then, too.

No room for the Jerk-Off Mobile in our driveway, my truck had to be parked across the street. I helped Kiley into the car and drove away.

Out of sight, Kiley smacked my shoulder again, but she was laughing as hard as I was. She ripped off the wig, threw the blanket from her shoulders, and began to change.

A minute later, in only her bra and panties, Kiley said, "And let me tell you something maybe you hadn't thought about, Jay. One of the reasons I may be walking funny is because I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Oh. Oh! Geez, I'm sorry, Kiley."

More quietly, she added, "But I was trying a little too hard to do a model's runway walk."

I laughed. "So, you're sore?"

She nodded, looking at the road ahead and stuffing her tiny shorts into her purse. "You've got a dangerous weapon between your legs."

I glanced at her. "Thanks, Kiley."

She looked at me, smiling. "You're supposed to apologize for hurting me."

"I know," I said, "I do. I'm just--. It's nice to hear--. Forget it."

Kiley glanced down at her panties. "Oh, shit," she hissed.

"What?"

"Your mess."

"Can I see? Will you show me?"

"You want to see cum leaking from my vagina?"

"No. I want to see my cum leaking from your vagina. There's a big difference."

Kiley giggled. Then, she pulled down the waistband of her panties, and she said, "Oh."

"What?" I asked, looking for a place to pull over.

"You can't see."

"What? Why not?"

"There's--there's blood."

"You mean--." I couldn't finish. I pointed at the calendar clock on my dashboard.

"No, Jay. Not my period. My virginity. It happens to some girls on their first. I'm fine, but I'm glad I've got a pad."

"Did my 'dangerous weapon' do that?" I asked with a big grin.

She laughed. "I suppose so, yeah."

"When can we fuck again?"

"Jay!"

"I liked it, Kiley. I want to fuck you--a lot. And I want to do it in different places--here in my truck, maybe."

"We're not going to fuck in this truck."

"Okay, Dr. Seuss. But, I would fuck you in a truck. And on a house and with a mouse."

"Oh, my gosh."

We were laughing pretty hard.

It was well after two in the morning when I came home. Mom was still worried about Kiley, but it helped when I told her she should be happy for her daughter. Mom didn't cross-examine me about my 'girlfriend' other than to ask her name. I made one up: Leanne. What Mom did tell me was that if I was going to be having sex, I needed to be responsible and that, while she couldn't stop me from doing it, I needed to be in the basement.

"Okay."

"And no messes."

Geez. "I won't, Mom."

I waited in my room, listening for Kiley's arrival. During our ride, she told me to ask the questions I thought Mom would ask about her bad date. Her practice had gone well.

I heard Kiley come in a few minutes later. She and Mom must have spoken together for twenty minutes. I was starting to nod off when I heard the door to her room close.

I texted her: "Okay?"

"All good."

"Cool. Love ya."

"Me 2."

***

I slept in the next morning, waking just after eleven. Mom was out. I texted her to find out. She let me know she was at a friend's house playing cards. Then, she asked me to text her anything I wanted from the grocery store. Finally, she asked that Kiley and I be home when she returned around five that afternoon.

Six hours alone with Kiley, I thought. I darted to her door and knocked, saying "Me."

"Come in."

Kiley was on her bed, sitting with her back against the headboard. When she saw my face, she asked what was up. I showed her the text exchange I had with Mom. "Come on," I said, "Let's shower together." I reached for her hand.

She held back. "Wait a second. Can we talk?"

Uh-oh. My sister had done some thinking. I hadn't. I didn't want to. I just wanted her, and I didn't care to think.

With a sigh, I spun her office-style desk chair and sat down in it. Kiley's hair was a beautiful mess. She was in a green tank-top that flaunted her chest and tiny black panties. Nothing else. I wanted her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Aren't you the least bit concerned about the things we did together last night?"

"I love you, and I want you. What else matters?"

"I'm your sister; you're my brother," she said. "You don't think that matters?"

"Yes. Yes, it matters. You're right, but can't it matter later?"

"Later eventually becomes now."

"But later isn't now, yet," I replied. "We get a little time between." I rose from the chair and went to her bed. Climbing on, I scooted up beside her, and she made space for me. "Six hours, and that's just today, Kiley."

"I don't know," she said.

I adjusted myself, laying on my side. "Come on. Snuggle a little."

She gave me a look.

"Come on."

She laid in front of me, and I brought us together. "The things we've done," she said. "You can't undo them. They're with us for the rest of our lives."

"Good. I don't want to forget."

"I liked it, too," she countered, "but it's so wrong."

"Dewey and Deanna are nice people. They do it."

"But their circumstances are different--the mother's condition. Needing to have a partner to help. Maybe there really is a close bond that twins develop--I don't know. We don't have those excuses."

I said, "I'm not saying we're the same as them; I'm saying doing it doesn't make you a bad person."

"Is that--?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You."

"That happened really fast."

"You're really sexy."

"Tell me that again," she said.

"You're really sexy, Kiley. My cock is rock hard because of you."

I couldn't see her face when she said, "We shouldn't."

I gripped her butt and pushed my cock against it. Then I whispered, "I'm not me."

She whimpered.

"I'm your boyfriend, and I want you," I said, tugging her panties down and putting the knob inside the cleft of her ass.

"Oh, my gosh, it's so fucking hard," she huffed.

"Your boyfriend is going to fuck you from behind like an animal."

She whimpered again.

I helped her to her hands and knees. Kiley kept whispering, "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh."

As I maneuvered behind her, I stopped. Say you got a car--the exact car you always wanted. When you wake up the next morning and see it there in the garage--that's what I felt when I gazed at Kiley's pussy and ass in that doggy position. My heart rejoiced, and my body yearned.

I hurried into position between her legs. Grabbing my cock, I wiggled it between her labia and waited there, savoring the moment. I ran my hands over that big, perfect ass. "Tell me," I said, "to fuck you like an animal."

She said it. Holy fuck, she did.

I wasn't violent; I was strong. Our bodies slapped together like raw meat. The flesh of Kiley's ass rolled in waves toward her back when our bodies slammed together. I didn't start fast, but my pace ramped up to frenetic levels in no time because Kiley liked it.

Free to express her pleasure without Mom around, there was no more whimpering from Kiley. She cried out. I grunted. We were both sweating.

Her orgasm struck first. Kiley sang her pleasure in long wheezing cries. The sound was like a trigger. I fucking rammed into her, harder and faster, and as she went limp and gasping underneath me, I couldn't stop the heady onslaught of my own climax. It was cripplingly powerful. Hunched over her back, I froze and just felt. I felt my cock thrum. I felt cum burst from it. Burst and burst. I groaned Kiley's name. The final spasms oozed from me.

1...345678