All Comments on 'I'm Now Called Dee Ch. 01'

by RomeoDelta

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 6 years ago
MORE

PLEASE SAY THERE IS MORE, TO COME...! BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forget about "Anonymous Comment" guy

Don't worry about that other Anonymous guy. He is obviously conflicted if he is on here reading crossdressing stories, yet complaining about our choices being against God.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 6 years ago
Anonymous reviews are pure Bullshit

Hey Anonymous

Why are you so afraid to say who you are?

And as far as the story goes. Very good start and build up.

Can't wait for more!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

It's an interesting "straight guy's" fantasy but the premise just doesn't ring true. One doesn't just 'come out' at such a late age. I'm sure lots of people will like it but I prefer stories with depth & realistic characters. Your writing style is okay - better than many one finds in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes this does happen.

You are wrong, this does happen. I did share with my wife prior to marriage that I did dress up in girls clothes as a teenager. The urge had subsided and we were married for 30 years when it came back more strongly than it ever was as a teenager. When I broke down and told her one day, she had a hard time understanding at first. It took a few weeks, but then she did tell me of her lesbian and even girl with a cock fantasies, and we've had an amazing time exploring it since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kudos x 10

HELLACIOUSLY GREAT! Looking forward to Ch 02 being an even hotter side of the adventure. You write superbly!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
excellent start

I'm a married CD but still in the closet. I wish my wife would react the same way if I told her. I would truly love to be her lesbian lover but also explore my desire for hot sex with men. I would love to suck cock and get fucked by a real cock -- to give myself fully and completely to a man.

This was a great start. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MY WIFE BUYS ME PANTIES AND A GARTER BELT AND NYLONS. I WEAR THEM EVERY TIME WE GO OUT. I LOVE TO HAVE GUYS SEE ME DRESSED.I GO TO THE ADULT BOOK STORE AND WALK AROUND IN MY UNDIES AND LOVE IT. THE GUYS LOVE TO RUB ON MY NYLONS. I USUALLY END UP ON MY KNEES SUCKING THEM AND WHAT A KICK IT IS.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish all wen were so understanding. I hate my decorative and wish so much I was smooth and flat down there. 4yourpleasuriam

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love wearing bras and panties and I always sit to pee. I love when I feel like a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous