I'm on a Train

Story Info
A man was taking pictures of her on a train.
1.1k words
4.25
7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God! Is he really taking pictures of me? Who does he think he is?

Laura was on a train going to work like she has everyday since she graduated college in the Spring. A beautiful, but not flashy 22 year old woman with dark, shoulder length hair. Sun tanned skin, with a few sparsely placed freckles on her chest. She was wearing a simple, white button down blouse and a deep red mini skirt. She sat facing the center of the train with her knees pressed together, and yet she still saw the camera of this "man's" phone pointed directly at her knees from the other side of the train.

There is no way he can see anything right? Her immediate thought was to turn her knees to the side and give him a disapproving look, but what if it made him angry? Afterall, the only other person on the train was an elderly woman at the other end. Her back was to us, but she wouldn't be any help if he started to become violent. She needed to know if he really was trying to look, or if it was just in her head. Maybe if she gave him just the tiniest look she could tell somehow if she was right. She thought for a few moments and then slightly opened her knees, just enough to give him hope to see something. Sure enough, his eyes opened wider and his phone went up just enough to get a clear shot. Her knees snapped back shut and her heart raced.

His eyes went to hers' and she quickly looked away. "Oh no. Does he know what I'm doing?" she thought. She slowly looked back and his phone was pointed to the floor, but he was still looking to the screen. She watched him a moment and then saw him using his fingers to zoom in. "I knew it! He was taking pictures." Her heart raced and suddenly she realized her panties we getting a little wet. This pervert is looking at a picture he just took up her skirt and she is getting turned on? What is wrong with her?

Laura has never really explored her sexuality. She came from a very small town. One of those towns where you graduated high school with the same ten boys you went to Pre-K with. They were all idiots and paired off young with the other girls in class. Laura didn't really come into her beauty until late in high school anyway. Her college years had many interested men, but she was focused and determined. She also lived three hours from school, just far enough that she could drive home every weekend to see her family, which kept her socializing to the minimum. No parties for Laura. School and home.

Now her she is, sitting on a train in the city and this guy is getting a hard on looking up her skirt. Well, he is cute at least. Not in a, I have to fuck him now way, but more in a, I could throw one night away kind of way. Laura sat her hands on her lap and let one cover her crotch. There, now he can't possibly see anything.

He pointed the camera again? Why? Her hand was covering anything he wanted to see. She thought for a moment and then it come to her. From his vantage point it kind of looks like she's touching herself. She quickly pulled her hand away without thinking. His eyes got so wide and she was staring right at him. A moment passed and she realized by putting her hand there, she pulled her skirt back just a bit, and then taking the hand away he could see everything.

"What am I doing?!" she screamed in her head. By this point she was giving him a show. She was getting so hot now. She could see his cock pressing up against his pants from where she was sitting. She turned her knees. This has to be over. I have accidently given him everything he wanted now.

A minute passes with him enjoying his spoils. Staring at his phone she just knows he was looking at her wet panties. Wishing he could see under them. Rip them from her body. She looked through the corner of her eye and he wasn't looking at his phone now. Instead, his phone was gone, and he was rubbing his cock though his pants and looking into her eyes.

"What the hell!" No one is seeing this but Laura. No one is seeing this...

"Fuck it." she thought, let's see how far we can take this.

She turned her knees back to him and opened her legs a bit. He could clearly see her soft pink cotton panties. A small wet stripe down the center. She took her hand and pulled her skirt up a bit more and the other hand sat on her knee. Slowly moving it toward her pussy, she had a thought. "Should I show him?" I could slide them over and rub myself a little. She's only done it once before, but he would die.

When her hand got about half way, he quickly unzipped his pants. "Oh. Ugh, here we go." she thought to herself. He is going to be so small. How would she know though? She has only seen one before and that was not a sexual thing at all. Her baby cousin. He had an accident while her Mom was babysitting and she stripped him down in the living room. Laura wasn't looking, but she did see it for just moment.

This is definitely going to be different though. This is going to be a cock. A cock belonging to a man that wants to fuck her. All the sudden her pussy was soaked. She wanted this. She wanted to see it. She would think about this later. He reached into his pants and pulls out this monster of a cock. It was huge. Even by normal standards it was a big dick, but to her eyes this thing was a sledge hammer. He stroked it twice and the train started to come to a stop.

They both adjusted quickly and two people entered through the doors. The man was still trying discreetly to get his pants zipped up, but one of the passengers sat just a few seats away. Laura laughed in her head as she saw him squirming slowly. The next stop was Laura's. The train slowed and she stood up. Walked to the door, and was gone.

Later that night, laying in bed, she started rubbing her pussy. She played with it for almost an hour, but never found relief.