I'm So Excited

Story Info
Kaylie might be too excited for hypnosis.
1.2k words
3.9
4.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie was bouncing up and down on the soles of her feet. Mark regarded her with amusement.

"I'm so excited!" she squealed.

"Yeah, I can tell." He smiled.

"I can't believe we're going to do this!" She continued to bounce.

"Kale," he said, using her nickname, "I know you're really excited about this, but it would work better if you were a bit calmer."

Kaylie took a deep breath. "Okay, trying to calm down." The relaxation technique didn't work so well, though. "I'm just so excited!" She resumed bouncing.

Mark chuckled. Her enthusiasm was cute. Many things about Kaylie were cute -- her height, her curls, her freckles. Her bust (generous) and behind (sizeable) moved her out of "cute" territory and into "sexy," though.

He took another deep breath. Mark wasn't sure how to get Kaylie to focus. She was so excited about being hypnotized that he didn't think she would actually sit still to go into a trance.

"I'm going to dim the lights in here," he told her, pulling the blinds closed and adjusting the dimmer switch.

"Ooh, are we getting started?" Kaylie's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Whenever you're ready," Mark said.

"I'm ready." Kaylie's expression was determined. "I'm so ready to do this. You don't know how long I've been waiting."

Mark didn't know exactly, although they had been discussing this for weeks. They met in the university library when Kaylie saw him reading a book on hypnosis. "I've always wanted to be hypnotized," she said wistfully. Mark, who had just begun to explore the subject, naturally volunteered to make her dreams come true.

"I've waited so long for this." Kaylie's voice was filled with longing. "And now, it's going to happen!" She resumed her bouncing.

Mark stifled a sigh. He couldn't blame her for being excited. He of all people understood. Mark had long held a hypnosis fetish. Now that he was an adult, living away from home, he could finally indulge in it.

"Let me know when you're ready," Mark said.

"Okay." Kaylie was still bouncing.

"Do you want to sit down?" Mark asked, gesturing to his couch.

"Okay." Kaylie sat down. She still bounced.

Mark took another deep breath. This would be a bit more challenging than expected. He sat down on a chair opposite the couch. Kaylie moved forward to the edge of the cushion. She leaned on her knees, staring at Mark raptly.

"You're gonna hypnotize me now?" she asked eagerly.

"When you're ready." Mark kept his voice low and soothing.

"I'm so ready!" Kaylie almost bounced off the couch.

Mark wanted to retort, "You're not." However, he bit his tongue. He knew how excited Kaylie was -- he didn't want to ruin the experience for her.

"Hypnosis is a natural state," he began. "When we're lost in a good book, or we slip into a daydream, it's very similar to being in a trance."

Kaylie nodded eagerly as he spoke. He noticed she was holding her breath.

"Can I make a suggestion?" he asked gently.

"Sure," Kaylie said, staring at him raptly.

"Let's try doing some more deep breathing exercises," Mark said. "It will help relax you, and it will make it easier for you to go into a trance."

"Okay." Kaylie nodded. She wore a determined expression on her face.

"We're going to inhale through our noses." Mark demonstrated, breathing in through his nose. "Then, we're going to hold it for the count of five. One, two, three, four, five. We're going to let it out through our mouths." He exhaled through his mouth.

He and Kaylie practiced taking deep breaths a few times. By the fifth time, Kaylie's shoulders sagged. Her face looked more relaxed. Her large, dark eyes were less alert.

"Great!" Mark said encouragingly. "You did a good job with those deep breaths. You feel more relaxed now, right?"

"Yeah," Kaylie said. Her tone was calmer, less chipper.

"Good." Mark pulled out a pocket watch. Kaylie's eyes opened wide. Mark cursed internally.

"You're gonna hypnotize me with a pocket watch?" Kaylie exclaimed. "This is so cool. I've dreamed about this moment for ages. A pocket watch!" She began bouncing again.

Mark gritted his teeth, then relaxed his jaw. You can do this, he told himself. You can do this.

"It's a family heirloom," he said, holding the watch as high as his arm could stretch. Kaylie's neck craned up to see the watch. "I just polished it before you came over, so the light will reflect on the brass better."

Kaylie's eyes locked onto the watch. "This is so cool," she murmured. "I can't believe this is finally happening."

"The watch is so beautiful as the light bounces off of it," Mark said in his lowest, most soothing voice. With a fluid motion, he set the watch swaying. Kaylie's eyes went even wider as the watch traced a perfect arc. She was holding her breath, Mark realized.

"Let's take a deep breath in and synch it to the watch's sway, shall we?" Mark suggested.

"Okay," Kaylie answered, her eyes still glued to the watch.

"Deep breath in through your nose," Mark instructed. "Hold it for one, two, three, four, five. Let it out through your mouth."

He watched Kaylie's large chest expand as she inhaled, then contract as she exhaled. "Let's do that again," Mark said. As she inhaled deeply, he noticed her shoulders begin to sag. "It's okay to feel relaxed as you breath in deeply and look at the pocket watch," he told her. "It's okay for your eyelids to feel very heavy. It's okay for you to feel like you want to sleep. That's all normal and natural. Looking at the pocket watch and taking those deep breaths makes you feel relaxed. And when you're relaxed, you want to close your eyes."

Kaylie's eyelids were fluttering. Mark wanted to pump his fist, but he knew it was a bit too soon to claim victory. "It would feel so good to close those tired, heavy eyelids," he suggested quietly. "You'd feel so much more relaxed if you closed your eyes."

"Hafta watch the watch," Kaylie slurred.

"When you close your eyes, you'll be able to see the watch," Mark assured her. "You'll be able to see the beautiful gold watch sway back and forth after you close your eyes."

A small smile played across Kaylie's lips. Her eyes closed.

"Kaylie, can you hear me?" Mark asked softly.

"Yeah." Kaylie answered in a monotone.

"You're hypnotized, Kaylie," Mark smiled. "You're finally hypnotized, just like you've always dreamed."

"Just like I've always dreamed," Kaylie sighed.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

Kaylie's smile widened. "So good," she said softly. "So good."

"Good," Mark said encouragingly. He took a deep breath. Now that Kaylie was in trance, he could relax. And he could appreciate his handiwork.

Darned if hypnotized women, especially if they were beautiful to begin with, didn't become hotter when they were under. Kaylie's slack face was serene. Her shoulders were slightly slumped. Those large breasts... they were gently rising and falling as she breathed.

He shifted his weight. Darned if this wasn't turning him on, too. Down, boy, he told his erection. It wouldn't be ethical to do something sexual to Kaylie right now -- she couldn't consent. They had discussed hypnosis taking an erotic direction, though the conversation hadn't gone much further. Maybe now that she'd been hypnotized, Kaylie would be more interested.

The thought of future hypnosis sent more blood below Mark's belt. He could imagine Kaylie mindlessly chanting a mantra, playing with the nipples on those large breasts... His breath caught in his throat.

Mark shifted his weight. "I'm so excited," he said softly with a smile.