I'm So Sorry Ch. 04: For Fucks Sake

Story Info
Just when they think its over...
3.1k words
4.05
23.6k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove to the address in the text message another arrived from Gill's phone, "Come for me Bob."

What the hell was that? Why in the hell would her kidnappers' allow her to use her phone? Or was it them? The message turned my stomach bringing back thoughts of the videos I'd seen for the first time a little over twenty four hours ago. Videos I'd been led to via an anonymous text message that I'd later learn came from Mary - our next door neighbour and friend.

My phone rang, "Detective."

"Call me Mark. Bob, I have one car on the street outside the building now. Dwayne has a couple of people on the door. They are not letting anyone in the building that doesn't live there. So we didn't get a chance to get anyone inside to scope out the place to confirm your wife is there and where exactly they are holding her.

"The building is known to us though. He owns it and provides homes for his working girls there but he doesn't allow them to work out of it. At least as far we know. It has sixteen units and we think only half of them are occupied by his girls. The others are real tenants we think. Rumour has it that the large penthouse apartment is his private pad for time away from his wife.

"In order to allow us to help you - given we've not had time to set up a wire - is have you use your phone as a wire. Basically, call my phone and leave it connected. Try to tell us where they take you. We'll assume the penthouse but if it's somewhere else you have to find a way to let us know. Even if it is the penthouse, confirmation would be awesome."

"Fine with me. Tell you what if I say Keystone, send in the cops."

He laughed, "Okay, I'm gonna hang up. Call me back when you get there. I'll be there along with a third car by then."

I hang up and thought about the last few hours. It had started with my almost having sex with my wife's niece then watching firefighters fight to save my house and Gillian's car. Discovering as we did that Gillian was missing and then that she'd been kidnapped and then getting a message calling me to the address I was now driving towards. Finally there was the two kisses when I got into my car to leave. Sharon's wasn't too much of a surprise but had been smouldering hot. Mary's was just as hot and full of the same promises Sharon's held. God, I hoped I made it back to explore what they meant.

Turning onto the street, I saw the building up ahead. It was a nice building and I felt anger build in me again fueled by the thought that my wife and other women's bodies had financed the purchase of this building for him. It was an older brick building but looked to have had a lot of money spent on renovating it and in a nice neighbourhood. I wouldn't mind living here, it would get me away from the neighbours that knew about the wife and reduce my commute to work. If I stay there, I'd agreed to it but I still wasn't sure a fresh start was a better option for me.

I parked in the only free spot I could find on the street. Just a couple of doors down from the his building, the one holding my wife. I could see the two men on the door that Mark had told me about. One I recognised from the videos.

I wondered how often I'd see people from those videos. I'd definitely see two of them on Monday. One a victim and the other was someone I'd gladly kill now if I had the opportunity and thought I could get away with it. Former friend and office roommate Charlie, he'd fucked me wife for revenge when I'd got a promotion that he felt was his.

Scanning the area, looking to see if I could spot Mark and his colleagues. I wanted some visual reassurance they were around and there to help when they were needed. Just passed the building on same side of the street I saw Mark in the car with two other men. He was easy to spot because one of the guys in the car was talking to a guy on the street who had a dog with him. Made me smile a little, this area must have a good neighbourhood watch program - it's just a shame they couldn't deal with the scum owners.

I continued to scan but couldn't pick out any other cars. I trusted Mark that they'd were there somewhere.

I called Mark then put my phone in the breast pocket of my jacket without saying a word and started to walk towards the door. They saw me as soon the car beeped proudly to let the world know it was locked.

The one I knew pulled his phone out and made a call keeping his eyes on me all the time. After his buddy patted me down, he led me inside and we started to climb the stairs. I was impressed with the ornate stairwell and the clean and shiny brass railings.

I felt a little pain was we arrived on the third floor and hammed it to see if I get get my guide to give Mark and his friends some information.I bent over railings sucking air, I asked, "How far are we going? I'm not used to this."

The guy laughed at me, "All the way to the top. To give you some motivation, the quicker we get there the less people fuck your wife. I don't mind you going slow though, I like em all sloppy."

Well I guess I knew what was going on now and were. The top floor was the place of the 'party' and my wife apparently was the centrepiece of it. Anger flowed through me, this guy had confirmed she was fucking up there and that he would join in once we got there. It was the lack of compassion for me. He just saw he'd get to have a little fun before whatever they had planned happened to me and her. The anger was tinged with compassion for my wife's fate being forced once more into sex with people after thinking it was all over.

Pulling myself up and we started the climb again. Part of me wanted to run away, seeing the videos was bad enough. Thinking about seeing it in person was churning my stomach.

We reached the top of the stairs and the guy knocked on the door. A large man, large as in tall, side and everything opened the door, instantly ended the silence of the stairwell where the loudest noise has been the tapping of our feet on the steps.

Heat washed over my face as we walked in, the smell of sex assaulted my nostrils and the moans of my wife in the throes of an orgasm mixed with dance music pierced my heart via my ears.

I looked back at the door as it slowly closed taking with it my last chance to run away from what was waiting for me. My legs refused to move in that direction however and so with the door closed I turned around and followed my guide into the living room passed a couple of doors on either side of the corridor we were in.

The living room was massive, easily taking up over half the floor. The series of floor to ceiling windows on the street side looked out over at the roofs of the buildings across the street.

In the centre of the room was a solid pine dining table on top of which Gillian lay. Her head hanging over the end of one side. Her hands were pulled straight out along that edge of the table and were tied to the legs of the table. Her legs were tied at the ankles and pulling them so she was spreadeagled and tied off on the other two legs. She was keeping her feet planted barely on the edge of the table. So almost looked like she was mounted on a overly small gynecological examination table.

As I entered the living room the guy that was fucking her pulled out, a massive amount of her fluids following as though she was pissing herself. Her body bucking and straining against the ropes as she groaned obviously enjoying on a primal level what he'd just done to her. On the floor in front of her cunt I could see a small puddle of what looked like spunk. The party had been running for awhile.

I really started to question why I'd agreed to come here. Seeing her there repulsed me and churned my stomach. There was also the other feelings, pain at seeing my wife trussed up like that knowing she couldn't stop what was happening even if she wanted. Sorrow at the loss of her and my marriage. Fear that the pain in my heart meant there was still love there for her.

The guy slapped her cunt, she groaned loudly and jerked upward as he admonished her, "Bitch, you've soaked me."

He then walked away grabbing his pants from the table beside my wife. Walking back to one of the couches. Which drew my eyes away from Gillian and had me exploring the rest of the room.

There was a series of four L-shaped couches surrounding the table each with at least four people at each one and then scattered was five chaise lounge love seats each one had one or two occupants.

Built out from the centre of the far wall was a wet bar complete with a bartender and five bar stools. Three occupied, one by the man I assumed was Dwayne, another by Kat and the third by a black man I didn't know.

From the look around, I counted a total of thirty people here not counting myself and Gillian. Four of them women. Kat at the bar and three women with men on the chaise lounge love seats. All of them engaged in sex acts - a blowjob at one, vaginal cowgirl at another and anal reserve girl at the third.

"Bob, come sit with me. Carl, go ahead and have some fun." Dwayne called out from across the room with a warmth that didn't match the environment. He tapped the bar stool next to him to ensure I knew where he wanted me to sit. Right between him and Kat.

Carl walked towards the table at the centre of the room. He walked towards the side where my wife's head hung over the end. Unbuckling his pants as he walk, he dropped them and his boxers once he was standing in front of Gillian's head. Grabbing her either side of head, he pushed his limp cock into her mouth, growling as he did, "Suck it bitch."

Trying to ignore the activities at the centre of the room, I walked on and sat down next to Dwayne. I failed and watched as another man had joined Carl at the table. Thrusting his cock deep into her cunt or maybe her ass. It was hard to tell from here. Gillian seemed to appreciate it because she moaned loudly around Carl's now swollen member that was now thrusting in and out of her mouth with his balls slapping into her eyes.

"What do you want Dwayne?" I asked as I forced myself to stare into his eyes. Trying to avoid the sight and sounds coming from the centre of the room.

"So you know who I am then. No matter. You're here to witness her punished for calling the Filth on us. She was owned, she had no right to get me into trouble.

"You're here because you got her to do it. I want to you to watch and I want you to understand that I do what I want and no one crosses me. So you get to watch unless you tell me what the piggies know."

I laughed, "What you've done with her so far makes me not give a fuck what you do to her now."

She should have told you that before you started this gangbang." I lied, I did fucking care even now, even though I shouldn't. Slightly better numbers and I might try to stop it but thirty to one was a death sentence. So I bid my time and hope the Mark and the other police officers had the numbers to stop it.

"Fair enough. So I'll be punishing her for you too. See the four guys on the white couch?"

I looked over at them, they all looked a little thin and their clothes hung on them rather than fitting properly. None of them looked like they belonged here. "Yeah. Clients rather than friends?"

He laughed, "No. I wouldn't want them as clients. They are all HIV positive and various degrees along the path to full blown AIDS. For a nice large check that will ensure they get the drugs they can't afford otherwise they will be fucking your wife. Basically she's gonna play a sexual version of Russian roulette. But first, the rest of the room get to enjoy her."

Jesus fucking Christ, even if I hated her and wanted her dead, I didn't want this for her. Hopefully the boys in blue where on their way up and I have a chance to alert them as to how many people they'd be facing. "So when you and the twenty five others here are done fucking my wife then you'll let the those four poor souls have their turn?"

My stomach lurched but I managed to hold it back. He just grinned, "Yes. And they agreed to at least fuck her twice. One in the cunt and once in the ass each. At least one is interested in more too. He misses going bareback and wants to make the most of his final chance.

"Actually the fun has already begun. They already shared." I then picked up a needle sitting in clean ashtray on the bar, rolling it in his fingers. My stomach lurched again.

"Toilet?" I asked as I turned green at the thought he'd already issued the death sentence on her. He laughed at me again and pointed to the door on the left down the corridor by the bar. I rushed in and barely made it. There was splash damaged all around the toilet bowl.

Cleaning up, I pulled out my phone, "I hope you guys heard that he might have killed her already. You've at least thirty people up here to deal with. Four don't look like they could put up a fight but you don't want to be spilling their blood. You need to get in here now."

Returning the phone to my pocket, I stepped back out to the living room. Kat was now lowering her cunt onto Gillian's face. Her body draped over Gillian's sweaty and cum soaked body. Kat's face had a front row seat to watch the fattest man in the room pounding away into Gillian's arse while Kat worked the fat end of a beer bottle into her cunt.

Watching his man breasts bouncing wildly revealing sweet rashes under them and Kat holding the neck of a beer bottle while she churned the bottle up and down brought me close to turning around and dumping a second load into the toilet.

Gillian on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the fuck out of it. Struggling to lick away at Kat while she groans, moans and shuddered from the tag team attack.

It was all in stark contrast to the scene earlier when the Sharon stripped for me and was climbing into my bed. I dearly wished I was back in that bedroom, that Mary hadn't called out, that Dwayne hadn't sent the text. Better yet, that Mary hadn't sent that text and instead Gillian had divorced me and just continued doing her thing without my ever knowing or needing to know. In that moment I wished for a Tardis, I wished for the ability to go back and stop Sharon.

The door to the apartment flew open and in poured seven police detectives followed by another eight uniformed officers. Dwayne turned looking to head down the hallway but I was blocking his way. I punched him as hard as I could in the face. It felt good to watch him crumple to the floor like the little bitch he was.

No one put up a fight and the police pretty quickly got the scene under control. More officers started to stream in and everyone was taken away in cuffs. Mark said a few would get deals to help ensure they got Dwayne and the others but most would be charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and a host of other crimes. They'd got everything Dwayne and I had said. He felt this one was airtight and there would be no getting out of jail ever again for Dwayne.

While we walked, we watched a couple of female officers untie Gillian and then help paramedics transfer her onto a gurney. She seemed completely out of it. Even trying to grab a hold of one of the paramedic's cock at one point before they strapped her down.

Mark and I went over to the medics and explained they'd used a dirty needle on her to give her something that made her more compliant to their wishes. They wanted to take the needle with them but Mark refused saying they needed it for evidence. Her clothes were the next topic and a search for them that turned up nothing.

Mark and I talked while other police officers worked to collect evidence. Finally, he told me he thought I'd settled down enough to head home and suggested I do just that. I looked around and saw it was only us and a couple of other cops now. Checking my phone, I saw it was three in the morning. So I bid Mark goodnight and walked down to my car. Passing a cop guarding the apartment door and then another two on the front door.

I was home by three thirty, Mary and Sharon were still up when I got there. After recounting the events of the night, we headed to bed. All three of us in Mary's king sized bed. No one wanted to be alone it.

I dreamed of making love to Sharon, her moaning out as I got close, "Cum for me Bob!"