I'm the Devil in Town Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Sierra make up, and become Master and Servant.
2.1k words
4.68
6.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all, thanks for the support on the previous chapter. Some italics and bolding failed, so I'll be trying to fix that over the next couple chapters. Please leave a comment for anything you want to see.

-------------------------------

"C-can I come in?" Sierra said.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Sorry spaced out." I responded. That honestly was the truth. I was absolutely staring at her chest through her tank top. Seeing her nipples poke through was already making me excited.

Sierra walked in and sat slowly on my bed. I sat a bit away just to give her some space and made sure I wasn't pushing out any lusty-aura, or whatever I was going to call this. Looking at her, she was a dull shade a pink, meaning she was somewhat turned on. But, first things first, I was going to hear her out.

"What...that hell was that?" She asked.

"What like... you mean in the shower?"

"YES! Th-the shower, your dick, what you did to me all of it! Okay Mike, I've never CUM from sucking dick before. I think guys would pay to have girls pretend they would. And your voice! Like not all the time but like, sometimes... never mind." She ranted.

"No, keep going. I promise whatever happened I'll believe you." I reassured her. Her head automatically snapped back up.

"It was as if I couldn't think for myself. Like... I had to obey you. Obey my lust. Everything felt hazy and yet so clear. Like my lust was in charge, and by extension, you were. You owned me, and it felt amazing." She blinked twice before looking back at me, bright red.

"Wh-why did I... oh no. What did you do to me!" She asked worriedly.

Then I remembered, I had laced some words with power, and putting two and two together, it looks like it invoked some sort of trance from anyone horny enough. Interesting, but I'd also told Sierra she had to obey me.

"Uh... well during it, I may have told you to obey me no matter what." I said. Her eyes bugged out, then relaxed.

"Oh... so that's why." She said.

"Why what?" I said.

"Well, I FEEL like me, but when I imagine like, ignoring you or lying to you, or not doing what you say, for some reason I just can't. Like I can't even try it, I don't think my body will let me. That's why I wanted to ask... what are we gonna do about this?" Sierra finished with a nervous sigh, but from my vision she also got more and more pink. This conversation was turning her on, bit by bit.

I felt like I had a couple options. I could either come clean, or try to lust her over, and do whatever I wanted. Fuck... I hate having morals sometimes.

"Okay Sierra, I'm going to tell you something absolutely crazy, but absolutely true." I grabbed Sierra by the hand before continuing.

"I was approached by... a certain devil or demon which apparently exist. I was given power over lust. I can control it, stay younger with it, and some other stuff I haven't totally ironed out yet. But the point is, a lot of what you felt was from me, and a lot was you."

Sierra looked at me with wide open eyes and said nothing for a while. Then, she finally said, "Did you... sell your soul for this shit?"

"No, no. It's like a part-time job I'm supposed to inherit eventually, I think. But from what I understand I can kick it on Earth and do what I please for a good eternity."

"Oh. Uh, so, you're like a demon now?"

"Mmmm devil I think actually."

"WhatEVER nerd." Sierra laughed and punched me lightly. I loved seeing her happy and comfortable like this. I never really thought about how I never felt like she was my sister. Just a friend I grew up with. We sat in silence for a bit before Sierra spoke again.

"So, what now? I mean, we can't really stay like this can we? Me obeying your every command, and still like your friend or sister or whatever?" She asked.

I thought about this for a moment before I answered her, "I believe it's up to you. You tell me what you want."

"What are my options?" Sierra said narrowing her eyes.

"Well, the first one is you ask me to see what I can undo from you and we never speak of this again."

"Hmmm. Okay, and?"

I swallowed nervously before this one, I'll admit.

"The other option is you let me do more to you. Experiment on you. See what my power does and can do. Learn by toying with you and your body and mind and seeing what I can do to a human."

Sierra was a little stunned and said, "Like... as a girlfriend or...?"

I shook my head, "No. I will be honest with you, this will not be an even exchange. If I have it my way and this works, you won't exactly be you. You'll be mine, and belong to me. A servant and a test subject."

I finished, and Sierra sat still staring at me for another second before kissing me passionately. I was as stunned as she was before I kissed back. A few seconds later we were panting for air.

"Mike, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard," Sierra began "And you should know, I dumped my boyfriend for you. Already. One time with you, and I was sure this was it. That offer isn't what I expected, but it's even better."

Sierra stood up, and walked in front of me. She wasn't lying to me either, her aura was now a powerful pink.

"Okay. Tell me what to do. You're in charge, and I trust you. Please don't kill or harm me. Badly." Sierra said with a wink.

I was so hard, I could not believe it. I quickly took a deep breath and calmed down to collect myself. I felt the power of lust pulsing through me and, for the first time, truly tried to let it out. As strong as possible between me and her. My eyes cast a red glow on the wall behind Sierra as her eyes went wide.

"Oh! This is... wow." Sierra said, pink mist swirling around us. But she didn't even see it. She stared straight into my eyes, straight at me. Her nipples that were already hard poked through her shirt even more. She began to breath heavily to almost panting.

"Mike... what is happening to m-." Sierra began

"Quiet." I said.

"Yes Sir." came the automatic reply from Sierra. My power fully coursed through her and through my words. This would slowly delve her into as much lust as possible. Everything I said here would become real if it worked how I believed it to.

"Kneel, and remove your top." Sierra complied, still breathing heavily. She looked relieved to take her clothes off for me.

"Let's get this straight, you call me Sir or Master when we're alone. Understood?" I began.

"Yes Master." droned Sierra. Her focus didn't sound entirely there, but her voice was thick, and dripped with lust.

"From now on, you belong to me." I said.

"From now on, I belong to you, sir." Sierra replied.

"All you have is mine. All of you is mine. You are an object."

" All I have is yours. All of me is yours. I am an object."

"Obedience is pleasure."

"Obedience is pleasure"

I immediately boosted her lust and pleasure as a reward for complying. She smiled a dumb, helpless smile.

"You are your master's fuckdoll."

" I am my Master's fuckdoll" Sierra gasped.

I amped her pleasure, making her gasp even more as she stared into my eyes.

"You are a brainless, horny bimbo for your master."

"I am a brainless, horny bimbo for my Master."

Amped even more, bringing her closer to cumming.

"Are you willing to be a perfect little cumslut, cockslave for me?"

"YES! Please I will do anything to be your perfect cumslut, cockslave, obedient plaything, fucktoy ANYTHING! Please accept me Master!" Sierra nearly screamed at my feet as her legs shook from the pleasure. She wasn't in the trance, this was her accepting it. Perfect.

"When I snap my fingers, you will cum for me, and the old Sierra will be gone. A new, perfect slut servant for Master will be born. Is that clear?" I said. This was it, her final chance to go back.

"Yes Master. Please, make me yours.". Sierra answered confidently. That was all I needed to hear.

I snapped, and Sierra screamed. She shivered and came at my feet, and the power surged through me. Power like I'd never felt before. I'd claimed a slave, and it felt amazing. I felt even stronger than I was previously. I could feel all of the lust not even just in the neighborhood, but a couple miles away. But I wasn't worried about that right now.

I took off my pants, and let me hard cock spring out. "Up, Slave."

Slowly, Sierra rose back onto her knees. But this time, she was slightly different. I could feel the lust emanating off her, this time freed. There was no doubt, no fear. She was truly mine.

"Yes Sir. Would you like me to suck your perfect cock?"

I smiled, "Go ahead Slut. You earned it."

Sierra smiled wide and mischievously before running her tongue all the way up my dick, and lowering her mouth slowly onto it. She could only take a few inches, but she sucked slowly and got it so wet. Her saliva ran down my hard cock, letting her hand underneath slowly stroke me off.

She was doing better than I could have imagined. She stared me in the face as she stroked me, sucked me off, smiling like the happiest person in the world. Man, I was going to get addicted to this. But I couldn't wait to have her.

"Off. Now." I commanded.

"Yes S-" I didn't even let Sierra finish before I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. I tossed my shirt and, and walked over to her slutty body before peeling her panties right off her. Her mouth was wide open as I tossed the town fabric aside.

"I liked those, Sir." She complained.

"You wouldn't have worn them if you didn't want him off you. But we'll figure out a replacement later. A lot of replacements." I assured her.

"Thank you, Master. What would you like me to do?" She asked. I responded with a hand around her throat.

"For you to take a like agood girl Slut." Sierra shuddered under my response, mini-orgasming to the praise I showed her. As I eased my huge new cock into her, she gasped and moaned. Slowly but surely, I stretched out my new slave's pussy until my entire cock fit.

"Ohhh thank you Master. Thank you Master!" Sierra repeated, the lust overtaking her mind. She truly was my fuckdoll, and I intended to take every advantage.

I pistoned in and out of Sierra, fucking her at a steady pace stroking her pleasure center with lust. She moaned louder and louder as I ruined her soaked pussy. She came, over and over as I fucked her, harder and hader.

Grabbing Sierra and flipping her quickly onto her knees, I slapped her ass to her surprise. What came was a small shriek, and then a giggle as she wiggled her ass for me.

"More Master. Please fuck me more." I happily complied to her request as I pushed my cock back into her. She was so wet I was sliding in and out faster and harder than ever before.

"YES! YES Please take me. I'm yours please use me whenever you need your cumslut!" Sierra begged and came again again under me as I went faster and faster getting close myself.

"Im gonna cum, Slut."

"PLEASE do it in me. Empty in me and breed your fucktoy." Sierra said, her mind completely gone. But I didn't care. I slammed harder into her, and came. As I did I poured my power into her fast and hard, electrifying her pleasure center, making her scream with the biggest orgasm I could imagine.

We laid out on the bed, panting for a few minutes until Sierra eased off my still hard cock.

"Oh shit!" Sierra gasped. "Am I uhhhh, actually going to get pregnant?"

"Haha! No, I have to want you to be. Devils apparently control it. Natural birth control." I said.

"Oh... thank God. Or, at least thank you." Sierra said winking. "That was fucking amazing. AND you're still hard! I guess my new Master truly is perfect huh?"

"I guess he is. But he still needs sleep right about now." I said, smiling. Sierra nodded her head, and snuggled into bed with me.

"Good night, Master."

"Good night, Slave."

To Be continued