I'm the "Devious Daughter" Pt. 02

Story Info
Another fantasy with Daddy.
1.4k words
4.49
12.6k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another dream I have is to be with my dad in a hotel room. Heres how that one goes: My mom went to visit her sister who lives about 3 hours from their house and was spending the night, so dad is free. My husband is a firefighter and he's on the overnight shift and wont be home until 9am the next day, so I'm also free. I rent a large suite at the Hilton and tell dad to meet me there. When he arrives, the door is open and he walks in. I'm in the large jacuzzi that sits in the corner of the room.

I'm in there with a glass of wine and my toys near by. Daddy says, "not wasting any time are you?" I respond by giving him an "air cheers" with my wine.

I said, "I was ok with waiting, but my pussy wasn't. I had no choice and started without you, sorry."

"don't be, as long as you left some for me."

"oh believe me, there's plenty of pussy to go around, I'm just warming her up."

I told him he could watch while I finished up in the Jacuzzi, he was happy to do so. I put my vibrator on my pussy and sat back. I was tensing up and getting ready for an orgasm, it didn't take long with daddy watching. He started taking off his clothes and went to the bed, he told me to join him. I dried off and went to the bed. I instantly smelled his clean freshly showered body. I climbed on the bed and he told me to lean against him. I was sitting against my dad and I could feel his hard cock against the small of my back.

He reached around and started to play with my tits. He gently rubbed them and went from my tits to my belly and to the top of my pussy, but never touched it. I was just melting into him, relaxing and feeling his hands all over me. I slowly raised my legs hoping he would play with my pussy, he didn't. He was teasing me and I was loving it. I decided to tease him back a little, so I scooted back and pressed his cock harder against my back. I could feel him pressing back, but he wasn't getting anything until he started playing with my pussy.

I think he was reading my mine because his hands finally made there way there, and he went to work. My pussy was already wet and that made for some nice playing and rubbing. He started fingering me and my legs automatically started to open. He was going at it pretty good while his other hand was still playing with my tits. It wasn't long before I started to twitch and had my first orgasm from daddy. I hate to say it, but my dad seems to know my body better than my husband, or he just makes me hornier than him, I'm just not sure.

I slid down and slowly turned over, I was face to face with his cock and that left me no choice but to put it in my mouth. I heard daddy exhale as it went into my mouth. I grabbed it by the bottom and used my tongue to make little circles around the head. I could have done that all night, I was really enjoying making him happy. After I gave him an amazing blowjob, I looked up at him and said, "do whatever you want, I'm all yours tonight," then I rolled over onto my back and waited. He got off the bed, went over to the dining table that was in the room, pulled out a chair, and sat down.

He told me to come over there, and then he said, "lay on the table, I want to eat you right here. I sat on the table, put my legs over his shoulders and laid back. He immediately buried his face between my legs and started licking my clit. It was like he was eating dinner and my pussy was the main course. We didn't stay like that too long because even as sexy as I felt, it was uncomfortable. He turned off all the lights and opened the curtains. I walked over to the window and looked out. Standing there naked with just the outside lights shining in was a very erotic feeling. I put my hands on the window, bent over and squatted a little.

Seeing that, daddy knew what I wanted. He came up behind me and buried his thick cock inside me. He was doing me from behind while I was naked in front of this window, Wow, very sexy! Now understand, these were all fun and erotic things that we were doing, but they were not the most comfortable. I needed an old fashioned bed fuck. I asked him how he would like to fuck me and he said, "I'll lay down and you sit on me facing away."

I laughed and said, "Dad, that's called reverse cowboy. you need to get with it if you're gonna keep fucking me." He laughed and climbed on the bed.

I climbed on him as requested and sat down on his very thick cock. I was just riding nice and gentle slowly rocking back and forth. I decided to lean forward and grab his ankles. I knew he would have a great view of my ass and he could watch his cock go in and out of me. I was pretty turned on by the show I was giving my dad, but what put me near the edge was when he started playing with my ass. His finger kept circling it and going in just a little. He was driving me crazy. He finally pushed a little harder and in went his finger.

It was too much for me, I started slamming up and down riding that dick as hard as I could. The fact he was ass fingering me and fucking me at the same time was too hot to handle, I came all over him. The best part was, he got to see my pussy explode right in front of him.

I must have have a very loud reaction to my orgasm because he said, "Shhhh...their gonna throw us out, you need to cum quieter." All that did was make me want to cum again, so I kept riding until I did, but this time I was not so loud.

When I climbed off, I sat next to him on the bed. I said, "I don't understand it, the more you make me cum, the more sex I want."

He said, "I brought you something, but I'm not sure if you want it, it's one of mom's toys."

"Are you kidding, of course I do, let me have it and you can watch."

He went over to the table and pulled out my mothers very long dildo. It wasn't as wide as mine, but it was definitely much longer. I said," Wow! can mom really handle all this,?" He told me he's seen that thing completely disappear on many a night. Challenge accepted! I laid back against the headboard, opened my legs and slowly inserted it. I took me a few minutes, but I eventually got the entire thing inside me.

Daddy was stroking away and I said, "How much does this turn you on, me fucking mom's dildo? This thing has been inside both of your girls."He didn't answer me, he just kept staring my pussy devouring that dildo. I reluctantly pulled it out before I had another orgasm. my pussy was getting sore and I needed to finish us both. I had him lay on his back and I sat on his legs facing him. I grabbed hold of his cock, covered it in lube and started frantically stroking him while I played with my clit using my free hand.

I could see he was getting ready to explode so I rubbed my clit as hard as I could so we would cum together. He started to squirt and I aimed it at my belly, he shot so hard some actually hit my chin. That instantly made me cum too. We were a mess. we ended it there and cleaned up. As we left the room, I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. I can't help it, I'm into my dad big time!