I'm the "Devious Daughter" Pt. 03

Story Info
My 3rd time with daddy.
2.2k words
4.5
14.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my next daddy fantasy. A few weeks have gone by, and my daddy craving was off the charts. He called me one afternoon and told me my mother was going out of town that weekend to visit her sister again and he wanted to "spend some time together." I knew what that meant, but I was a little upset because my husband would be home all weekend, or so I thought. I told him I could only pop over for a short visit because of my husband being home. That same night my husband who is a firefighter told me he had to work the entire weekend, a 48 hour emergency shift. I almost came in my pants when he told me, but I acted as sad as I could. I immediately called my dad and told him I would be there.

That Saturday came and as soon as my husband left, around 7pm, I headed to dads house. He was happy I was there, and so was I. The first thing he did was FaceTime my mom to make sure she was there. It was a few hours drive and he wanted to make sure she got there safe. I was also glad he called to make sure that she was far away. I asked him what we should do and he suggested watching a movie since it was still pretty early. I agreed, but told him I get to pick it and he agreed. I went to my phone and started searching. He asked me why I was looking on my phone and I said, "you didn't say what kind movie, so I decided we're gonna watch some porn." He just laughed and shook his head.

I mirrored my phone to his giant 75" T.V. and turned it on. It wasn't really a movie as much as a 20 minute clip of women masturbating with an audience. It was a compilation type of movie and it had about 20 different women in it. I took off my shirt and pants and sat on the sofa. Dad did the same and had on only his tight breifs, I started to get all flushed because I could see that familiar bulge. The video was pretty hot. One scene had a woman sitting on her sofa with 2 couples watching her masturbate. She was going at it pretty good with a nice dildo and didn't stop until she was squirting all over. Another was a woman sitting in front of 2 other women using a "magic wand" until she had a loud orgasm. I was getting pretty wet and I could see that bulge in daddy's pants getting bigger too.

I decided to reach over and help daddy along, started to rub him over his briefs. He instantly got too big for his pants and started peeking out the top. I rubbed the head a little, but I wanted him to wait a little longer so he would be even hornier. The next girl in the video was and older woman on her bed playing with herself when a young man walked in. She never stopped and the guy said,

mom, what are you doing?"

She smiled and said, just sit down and watch mommy have some fun. She continued to masturbate until she orgasmed. These videos are pretty lame, but you get to see how other women masturbate. Even though their not real, they still make me horny. I saw dad was busting out of his pants so I told him to stand up. He stood up and stood in front of me. I reached up and pulled down his pants and set his cock free. With his giant cock only 6" from my face I had no choice, I leaned forward and put him in my mouth.

His hands were gently resting on my head as I gently sucked him. I didn't want to go too much further yet, but I knew he needed some attention. I sucked him for a couple minutes then took him out of my mouth. I told him that would have to do for now because I wanted to be one of the girls in the movie. I had him sit down and I stood in front of him. I was still wearing my cute matching bra and panties, and they were getting pretty damp.

I stood there looking at him and slowly reached inside my panties. As soon as my fingers touched my clit, a shock went through my body, it needed attention badly. After a minute or so I stopped, walked across the room and rolled my father's desk chair right in front of him. I slid down my panties and sat down with my legs spread wide open. I licked my finger and started playing with my clit. Daddy had a front row seat to watching me play with myself and he was loving it.

Before I started, I told him he was not allowed to touch himself, all he was allowed to do was watch me. I was going at it pretty good and giving him quite a show. I could see him squeezing his cock muscles and the head of his cock was swelling. I rolled the chair closer to him, put a leg on each side, and went back to work. I was deliberately going slow and rubbing my now swollen clit. I dipped a little and the chair was getting a little wet. I could see the torture in his face, and I was loving it. At one point, I put my finger inside, took it out, and rubbed it all over his lips.

The problem was, I wasn't only teasing him, I was torturing myself as well, I needed him badly. I stood up, turned around and sat on his lap. I said, "would you mind daddy taking my bra off?" He never answered, he just unhooked it, threw it to the side, reached around, and put both of my tits in his massive hands. That tit massage felt amazing, I loved his hands being all over me. He was rubbing my tits, my belly and even reaching between my legs a little, but not really doing much, it was his turn to tease me, and it was working.

His massive cock was pressed up against my lower back and I could feel him pressing into it, he was ready! I looked at the T.V. and saw a woman using a massive dildo on herself while 2 of her girlfriends watched. A couple minutes later the 3 of them we're playing with themselves in the sofa. I would have loved to be one of them. I've never masturbated with another woman, but that's one thing that makes me hot just thinking about. I told my dad if he could sit back and watch me masturbate next to another woman who would it be, I knew he would say my mother, but to my surprise he didn't, he said, "I would love to sit here with mom, both of us masturbating while we were watching you and carol masturbate across from us, all 4 of us masturbating together."

I was blown away by that, Carol is my best friend, she is the same age as me, but she's a little on the chunky side, not fat, but chunky. I thought about what he was saying, and the more I thought, the better it sounded. Carol was chunky, but very pretty and neat. I've seen her almost naked before and she does have that thick kind of sexy body. I asked him to give me a picture. He said, " you're both on the sofa sitting next to each other, you have your dildo and Carol is using a vibrator. Me and mom are sitting on 2 chairs across from you guys playing with ourselves, while we watch you both play."

I said, "Mmmmm, that does sound hot, but I think in that scenario, I would have to have sex with her too, all while you and mom watched us." I was sitting on him so I couldn't see his face, but I know he was enjoying that story because his cock was digging into my back. I said, "I think we need to go upstairs." He agreed and we went into daddy's bedroom. I went to the foot of the bed and started to crawl on. I stopped as soon as both of my knees were on the bed and said, "I think this is where I'd like to start." Daddy knew exactly what I wanted, he bent over and started to lick my ass and pussy.

This is one of my favorite things that he does to me. He knows exactly where to put his tongue and how to use it. When I was about to explode I leaned forward and laid flat on my stomach. I said, "I need a massage, you feel like giving me one?" He said he would love to. He went over, opened the closet and took down a box. I asked what he was doing, he told me it was mom's "toy box" and thats where the oil was.

Ok, that was something I wasn't about to gloss over, I said, "hold on, Mom has a toy box and you weren't going to tell me?"

He said, "of course she does, but I'm just getting some massage oil."

I said, "oh no you're not, bring that box over here, I need to see her toys." He carried it over and I opened it up, Oh shit! Mom had 4 vibrators, 2 dildo's, and a pair of hand cuffs. I told dad we were gonna use all of these tonight and he just laughed.

He said, "ok, but you got me so horny I need to watch you again, can we forget the massage?" I agreed and grabbed a toy. It was a "rabbit" vibrator, I quickly pushed it into my pussy and made sure those little vibrating ears were right on my clit, then I turned it on. I was cuming in about 2 minutes. Dad was sitting on the bed next to me just watching and enjoying the show.

I said, "hey don't just sit there, grab one of those dildo's and oil it up for me. He naturally grabbed the bigger one, oiled it up and handed it to me, I said, "Nope, I want you to do it." I raised my knees and spread them apart. I was open and ready for some fun. He very gently pushed it into me, it was big, but it fit. He slowly pushed it in and out. I told him to do it faster and he did, but it wasn't fast enough, so I grabbed the dildo and started fucking myself fast and hard until I came, but this time it was a lot wetter.

When I looked up, dad had his cock in his hand pumping away. I smiled and asked him if he liked what he saw, he said he did but wanted to see more. I told him I would, but first I needed to feel him inside me. I had him lay on his back and I climbed on top. I instantly put him inside me because my pussy was begging for that cock. I just wanted to gently ride him and feel every inch. I did just that. I slowly rode his cock while he gently played with my tits and nipples. Damn, he felt good!

I'm not sure why, but I pulled him out of me and made my way to his face, his tongue knew exactly what to do. He was tongue fucking me so good, he made me cum. I knew I was squirting a little, but I couldn't move. I really didn't care that I was cuming on my fathers face, and apparently he didn't either, because he never stopped eating me. I finally had enough strength to climb off, I laid next to him and just let out a big breath of air. I said, "I can't believe how many orgasms I have when I'm with you."

He smiled and said, "at least you can keep cuming, I'm only good for one or two."

I grabbed his cock and said, "well here comes number one," I leaned over and started to suck him hard. I felt him building up so I started to stroke him as fast as I could. He said he was gonna cum and I said, "I know," and just as he let loose, I put him in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. I think I sucked out his soul because he just collapsed on the bed. He told me I shouldn't have done that, but I let him know I truly wanted to. I also noticed he never got soft, he just stayed hard, so I got on all fours and told him to fuck me from behind.

He entered me again and I told him to keep fucking me until he was able to cum again. I took a little while, but I was enjoying every thrust he was giving me. I felt a hot load shoot across my back and somehow my pussy knew it was time to cum, and I did. we both laid there completely exhausted, but very satisfied and really, really happy. We cleaned up and I slept the night in my daddy's arms. I went home the following morning, but not before we both masturbated together and had our morning orgasm. Before I left, I put the sheets in the wash because we don't want mom to find out, or do we?.. Hmmmm...