I'm the "Devious Daughter" Pt. 01

Story Info
My view of fucking daddy.
1.8k words
4.48
29.4k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote the last stories as fiction (My devious daughter) from what I thought my fathers perspective would be if we ever spend a night in bed together, but this story is my true feelings as a 33 year old woman. This story is 100% my true feelings and what I fantasize about with my father. The true fact is, in real life, I tease my dad all the time. Whenever he comes over, if its summer, I make sure I'm in my skimpiest bikini, or I will have a tee shirt on without a bra,( I'm small chested, weigh 115 lbs) then I make sure when I bend over, he gets a good shot of my tits, and I have noticed him looking many times.

I have had these thoughts of him since I was in my early 20's. Back then, I didn't really know much about sex, but knowing what I know now, It would done this back then. I was always very affectionate to my dad, we would watch T.V. together or just hang out together, I loved being around him. There has been countless nights I masturbated myself to sleep thinking about sex with him, I'm 33 years old now and these thoughts are stronger than ever. This is how my night would go if I could.

He comes over my house by himself, I have just gotten out of the shower and I'm wearing only my robe with nothing on underneath.

He kisses me hello and I let my robe fall open, he says something lame like, "honey, close your robe."

I say, "no dad, I know you've always wanted to see me naked, so take a look, I want you to see me completely naked." He stood there speechless just staring at my open robe. I grab my robe and slowly let it fall to the floor. He says, "you are absolutely beautiful, but this isn't right."

I say, "It's not a problem if were the only two who know." At this point I could see the massive bulge in his pants and it's making me very horny. He just stood there looking at me. I said, "It's up to you, but I'm going upstairs to masturbate and you can watch if you want to. I walked past him and let him see my tight ass. I got to the stairs turned around and said, "I hope you're coming, it's gonna be quite a show."

He said, "I want to so bad, but it's not right."

I answered "Nobody but us will know, and we can both finally get to fill our fantasies." He decided to follow me up, and I couldn't be happier. When we got to my bedroom, I reached in my drawer and took out my big rubber dildo and my favorite, (guaranteed orgasm) vibrator. I tell him to sit in the chair and get comfortable, I'm gonna be doing this for awhile. I asked him which one I should start with and he suggested the big rubber dildo. I was happy with that decision.

I lubed it up, laid on my back, raised my knees and spread my legs as wide as I could. I easily slid it in and went right to work. I was giving him a nice show, a slow in and out. It didn't take long for my needs to increase and I needed a good fuck. I took that dildo and started to really fuck myself, fast and hard. I saw him rubbing himself through his pants and I said, "I've waited years to see that cock, take it out for me, I think I just earned it, don't you?" He nodded his head and stood up.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He was wearing tight boxer style briefs. He had an enormous bulge in front and I was dying to see it in person. He asked me if I was sure about this, and instead of answering him, I just started fucking myself faster and harded. He took that as a yes and pulled down his briefs. His dick was very big, bigger than the dildo I had just buried in my pussy. I told him come join me on my bed.

He came over to the bed and sat right next to me. I was finally in bed with my father, naked, the only problem, I was fucking myself, instead of him fucking me. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do first, so I took the dildo out of my pussy, leaned towards him and put one of my little tits in his mouth. He was devouring it and my nipples were getting super hard. I turned some more so he could suck the other one too. I had my hand behind his head holding him against my chest. His fingers found my pussy and he started to finger me. I loved the way his hands felt.

I asked him if he was happy to be finally playing with me and he nodded his head. I also asked him if he wanted more and again he just nodded his head. I got on all fours, I faced my ass towards him and told him he could do whatever he wants, no limits. I really expected to feel that giant cock fill me up, but instead, he started eating me out from behind. His tongue was all over my ass, pussy, and clit. I am a pretty loud moaner, and I was at full volume, I couldn't help it. I could have stayed there all day with that warm tongue licking me everywhere.

As good as it felt with his tongue going in and out of my ass, my pussy needed more, so I told him to lay flat on the bed, and when he did, I sat right on his face. I actually had to hold onto the headboard because I felt like I was riding a horse, he really knew how to eat pussy. I reached back and grabbed his cock, and when I did, I could actually feel him exhale into my pussy. I was riding his face while holding his massive cock. I came right there on his face. I couldn't help it, it just came out of nowhere.

Feeling a little embarrassed, I started to back off, but he grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy right back onto his face, he wasn't done eating me yet. He finally let me climb off and when I did, I decided I should return the favor. I bent down and took his cock into my mouth. Since he was too big for me to swallow l I just gave him a nice ride in and out of my mouth, like a nice handjob, but using my mouth instead. He seemed to be enjoying it by the soft moans he was letting out. I think he was as big as he could be, so I decided it was time to climb on top of him and slide that cock inside me.

It was definitely the biggest thing I had ever had inside my pussy. I have even used a few small vegetables from time to time, but he was huge. I could actually feel the walls of my pussy stretching while it was sliding in and out, but it still felt amazing. I sat straight up and took the entire length into my pussy. I think I was doing a good job because he looked pretty happy. He said, "your pussy is so tight, it feels like your hand is squeezing my cock, but its just that tight young pussy you have."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, you have no idea how long I have wanted to be in bed with you." At that point his cock felt pretty comfortable inside me so I started raising up and down harder and faster. Thats when I came again, and for the first time in my life, I squirted. I could feel the liquid shooting out of my pussy and I knew it was all over my fathers cock and balls. I climbed off and said, "sorry daddy, I didn't mean to cum all over you."

He responded by saying, "No prob, if you lean over the side of the bed, I'll clean you up." I think I actually jumped off the bed I was so excited, I leaned over the bed and he knelt behind me. I immediately felt his tongue all over my ass, first my cheeks, then down the crack and finally along my lips. I had all I could do to keep standing, my knees were buckling. I stuck my ass out more so he could eat me easier. I couldn't decide if I liked his tongue or his cock better because he made me cum with both.

I reached for my vibrator that was on my nightstand, I turned it on and put it on my clit while he was eating me from behind. He stood, lifted me up, and laid me on my back on the bed. He positioned himself between my legs and said, "if you're gonna play, I wanna watch, then he put his cock in me missionary style, and I put the vibrator on my clit. I had him fuck me until he came. He pulled out and shot his load all over me, and when I say all over, that's exactly what I mean. My belly and tits were covered. I have to say, I've never been with somebody as old as my dad, but I was impressed by how much cum I was covered with.

I just laid there playing with his cum, swirling it around and smearing it all over his cock. Now every guy I have ever been with immediately gets soft after they cum, but not daddy, he stayed hard. I just laid there slowly stroking his cum covered cock. He was still hard as a rock, and I didn't know when or if I would ever get this chance again, so I kept him hard. While I was stroking him my hand went between my legs and I started to gently finger myself. He was intently watching me, so to keep him hard, I pulled out my very wet finger and put it on his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it clean.

I wiggled out and got on all fours and said, "since you came all over my tits, I need you to fuck me and cum all over my back." He got in position behind me and pushed his entire cock deep inside me. My head was on the bed and my ass was in the air taking him as deep as I could. If this fantasy could ever be, I would definitely video it so I could watch it over and over every time I masturbate.

So thats my story, it's not fiction, it's 100% what I would do if I had the chance to be with my father. I write stories for fun, But this one was easy. I fuck him every time I masturbate. I also have other fantasies with him, maybe the next chapter.