All Comments on 'I'm the Man of the House Ch. 02'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
make it three !!

The mom should be the mother of her own grandchild !!!

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
good job

I enjoyed this and can't wait to see where this adventure goes.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree with the last anon

It's time for the kid to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. This is such a great story, I love the uninhibited dirty talk between the boy and his mom. It shows that all the barriers are down, there's no awkwardness or idiotic "guilt" for them. Just the truth--that they're son and mother, but also cock and cunt, rutting animals who can't get enough of what each one has between their legs. The young male just cannot get enough of that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. The mature female is in thrall to what her kid's got in his pants, his fat young cock and his heavy hanging balls. (She also likes playing with his cute boyish butt, which puts a big grin on his face.) At his age, her kid's balls never quit, they keep on producing load after load of warm creamy semen, and he keeps on shooting load after load of his semen right up where his mommy needs and craves it--up her babyhole, her snatch, her twat, up his mother's glorious cunt! Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's penis as his own mother's vagina, and as more and more sons and their moms are realizing, up his own mother's vagina is where a boy penis just fucking belongs.

va45va45about 8 years ago
wonderful

Good that there living in a new home and married. Need to swap rings and mom needs to dress more sexy all the time. Mom needs to tell son she is his slut and prove it at a dinner and a weekend get away. Looking forward to the next loving chapter of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You've said you're not changing because it's your style. So I suppose you talk like William Shatner because that's exactly how this is written. It is, very hard, to read, when it is, written in, a poor, syntax. Yeah, it reads how Shatner speaks. It's a good story, too bad you won't improve. Now comes the people who will shit on this review, which is sad. They'll staunchly defend you all while praising you. What they don't realize is I'm asking you to write more, but want to see you improve, whereas, they're asking for more and don't care if you improve. Kinda of sad when you think about it. You choice though. 3 stars for content and balls to post. Would be an easy 5 if you improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your very first sentence is a run-on describing how someone gets in the shower. How and why is this needed? Think about how you can streamline your stories. When they feel too short to you, don't just add filler and bad grammar to make it appear longer, think about how you can give your characters andd setting real depth.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 8 years ago
Good story, bad writing.

You have got to get a proof reader to go over stories before you submit them. You use the wrong words at times or repeat the same thing another way just for filler. Two places at the end you had one sentence seven line paragraphs one had four then's in it, and the other has three.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
You won't change so I won't

Still a ⭐️⭐️⭐️ story which could've easily been ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. It's a shame really. Your so called style is no style at all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a waste, quite disappointing really

The last two comments from oldnhorny and kookaburra8 said it all, why waste my or our time commenting when you don't listen to the feed back we give you, it's to help you you dumb shit. But there again as you said, ITS MY STYLE, ya right. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm the man

I really like the way this story is going from chapter. 1 and chapter. 2 but one little draw back is they are buying the house way to soon before she get divorce ( you know who ) and he can easily still get half the house that she and her son just bought before the divorce.

But other then that it a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES