I'm the Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was quiet for a moment, and then she asked me, "How would you feel if I slide over close to you, right now?"

"You did not have to ask me that, because all you have to do is slide over here, and I would really like it if you would really, since this is the night I want you to remember us doing together, for the rest of your life."

Mom then slid over next to me, and when she was settled in next to me, I put my arm around her shoulders, and placed my hand on her right shoulder, and then she laid her head over on my shoulder, "I do love you son, and you will make a damn good husband someday, as long as you do not follow your so called dad's footsteps."

"I will not follow his footsteps for anything, because if I cannot see myself with the same woman for the rest of my days no matter what happens, I will not marry her, and hope she feels the same way as I do, if, I do ever find the woman for me, which I really do not think I can find that woman, because if you were not my mom, you would be the woman I would dearly love to spend the rest of my days with, even thou you are my mom, I still would really love to spend the rest of our lives together, no matter what others think or say about it."

"That is so sweet and really it is so romantic that you feel that way toward me. Now what if I do not say that you are now my son and I'm your mom again from this night forward till say tomorrow some time?"

"Then we pretend to be husband and wife till you do say such a thing, and we will sleep together in the same bed as a husband and wife should sleep together, and I would hope we can do what a loving husband and wife would do on their anniversary, or any other night or day that one or the other may be in the mood to do those things, and do it any other time other than at night in bed, as one or the other gets in the mood."

"If you do not mind I will think about it some more before I decide as to when I will tell you then?"

"You take all the time that you need, because really I hoped that you would let it carry over a lot longer, than just tonight alone."

"One more question maybe depending on your answer I guess."

"Ask as many questions that you want to or need to sexy."

"You really think I'm sexy hu? And that is not the question I wanted to ask either."

"You are the sexiest and hottest mom a man or boy can have."

"The question I want to ask is. Do you love me as your mom your lover or both?"

"Both, as well as the woman I really want to spend the rest of my days with in marriage."

"Wow! You really are something and so romantic too."

"Should I ask you the same question or not?"

"I would have to have time to think about that, which I feel like you have given it a lot of thought."

"Yes I have, and that is really why I'm not going to ask you that question right now, so that I do not put you on the spot just yet."

Mom laid her head back on my shoulder then, as I drove on to where I really want to take mom to, so that it would be more of a chance of being just her and I out on the beach, so it would be more private without any interruptions.

I turned off the road into a parking lot to see that there were no cars in the parking lot at this time of night, and when I got parked, the car turned off, and the head lights turned off, I opened the door, "This is the place I wanted to bring you tonight." then I got out of the car and turned around, to see mom sliding over to get out behind me.

With mom sliding over, and then getting out of the car, her dress rode up high enough for me to get a much better view of her pussy, than any other time this evening.

When mom stood up and stepped to the side for me to close the door and I turned to go around to the passenger side of the car, she stopped me by putting her arms around my neck and gave a big hug, with me hugging her back too, then she leaned back and looked into my eyes, "Since we are supposed to be married tonight, we have not had a proper kiss like, two in love married people do." then she leaned in and we kissed mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, and as we kissed, I let one hand slide down to her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze, and soon mom's breathing became heavier than usual.

When mom broke the kissing off, she looked into my eyes again, and then she let out a big breath of air, "Wow! Oh man hon, you know how to kiss for sure. How did you learn to kiss like that, if you never been with a girl, or a woman before?"

"I don't know and did know if I was doing it right or not either."

"Oh you did it right all right. If I knew you could kiss like that before, I may have let you kiss me back at the restaurant."

"I wanted to, but not knowing if I could even kiss you right, being in front of other people like we have been, and not knowing how you would have reacted, I just held off."

"A kiss on the lips like we usually do at home would have been good enough till I was ready to even give it try, like we just did, which I figured would be the best place to do so, seeing where you brought me to, and being away from other people too. What helped me to decide to kiss you and let you kiss me back like lovers do, was what you said about how much you love me."

"I'm glad you finally let me kiss you like that. I do hope you could tell in that kiss, that I was telling you the truth about how I feel about you."

"Oh yes, I could tell that for sure."

"Good. Now let me get the wine for you, and whatever you got me to drink, and a couple of blankets out, for us to have a little walk on the beach under the moon light, and then sit and watch the waves and the moon's reflection reflect off the ocean water."

Mom put a hand in the crook of my arm as she turned to go the way I was facing, which was toward the rear of the car, at which time I walked to the back of the car, and opened the trunk up, and reached in and got out two blankets for us, then stepped around to the back door on the passenger side of the car, and reached in for the wine bucket with the wine and ice, then found two wine glasses, but while looking for the wine glasses, I didn't see any other drinks other than beer in one of the sacks, "Where is the drinks you got me babe?"

"In the ice bucket, that you have in your hand."

I stood up straight, and looked at mom in the eyes, "Are you sure about letting me drink wine with you?"

"Oh yes I'm very sure. You are my husband tonight, and we cannot purpose a toast properly, without everyone drinking the same kind of drink in my book. Besides, I've told everyone but one person, that you are more than old enough to drink, so why not let you drink for this one time tonight."

Closing the car door, "How can someone not love you, is beyond me. Let's have that moon light walk sexy." holding my arm out for mom to take a hold of again.

When mom had a hold of my arm, I escorted her down to the beach, and once we got to the sandy beach, "Oh babe, I need to take my shoes off, or they will be full of sand."

I then kneeled down and took a foot as she lifted it up, using my shoulders to balance herself with, as I slipped her shoe off of her foot, then I took the shoe off of her other foot, when she lifted it up enough for me to get it off, then I stood up, and she got another hold of my arm, then I carried her shoes in my hand, and the blankets, wine bucket, and glasses in the other hand, while we walked along the beach.

"That little breeze is a little bit cool as usual, next to the water here this time of night, and time of year too."

"Yes it is. Hold up here a moment." stopping, then setting everything down on the sandy beach, then I took off my sport jacket, and then put it around mom's shoulders and helped her get a finger hold, to keep it around her, then I picked everything back up, like I did have them, and then when mom got another hold on my arm, we walked on a little bit further along the beach.

As mom took a hold of my arm, after I had everything in my hands again, "Your jacket is warm and I do hope, you don't get to cold."

"I'm good to go." as we started to walk on along the beach a little bit further.

When we got down to where there are a bunch of big boulders, "This is the spot babe."

"You do know how to pick the perfect spot for a moon lit night, to watch the refection, and to have, a walk on the beach as well."

"I did have to ask around about things like this some, but you gave me a lot of the info as to what you like and love to do, as well as how to find the perfect spot too."

"At least some one pays attention to me when I say something. More than I can say about someone else that we both know."

While telling mom how I found this spot, I had set everything down except for one blanket, which is the one I started spreading out for us to sit down on, and once it was spread out, I took mom's hand and helped her get seated on the blanket, then I sat down next to her, then I popped the cork off the bottle of wine, that we had in the bucket of ice, then I fill a glass up with the wine, and handed it to mom, then I took the other glass and filled it up with some wine, then mom held her hand out to hold it for me, as I got the cork back on the bottle, and the bottle back on ice in the bucket.

Once the bottle of wine was back in the ice I leaned back and over toward mom with one shoulder next to her shoulder then took the glass she held for me then she held her glass up toward me, "To the best person to ever come into my life, and to give me such and evening, and a night, for me to always remember, for the rest of my days, my one and the same, husband son." we clinked the glasses together.

We both then took a drink of the wine, and when we finished having a swallow of the wine, "I hope I said it right, about you being my husband son."

"I don't know if it should be husband son, or son husband, but husband son sounds good enough for me, and it is easier to say husband son than to say son husband."

"Son husband. Husband son. I agree, husband son is easier to say."

"May I ask you something sexy?"

"Why yes you can. Ask me anything that you want to ask."

"You said that I am 'the best person to come into' your 'life'..."

"Yes you are."

"Is there any other thing, that is the best thing to come into your life, or happened with your life, since you married you know who, besides me?"

"Mm, let me see... The only other thing that I can say I guess is, we haven't had to be in need of anything because the money has been there for us, to get what we really needed or do need. Some of our wants have been easy enough to get, like this wine, the car, and the pickup that you wanted, after you got your driver's license last year. Different things like that have been easy enough to get, even thou we could have lived without them, because they were not what we really needed. The house is really more than we really needed, because a house not as big is all that we really needed. But above all that we have and will ever have, was the day you were born, and you are still the best thing to ever happen in my life, over all that we have here now."

"What happens if you two divorce? Or am I out of line with that question?"

"I will fight to keep you with me, and fight for you first and foremost, so that you do not have to do without, of whatever you need."

"You will always have me as long as you want me, because I do not want to be with anyone else but you, and I will not go live with him no matter what."

"Oh babe, I believe you in every way now."

I held my glass of wine up and toward mom, which she held her glass up and looked at me in the eyes, "To the best woman in my life, the sexiest woman, and the love of my life, that has let me be a part of a very member able night, the one and the same, wife mother." then we clanked our glasses together, like we did when she purposed a toast, then we both took a drink of the wine again.

"You do know how to butter a woman up. Where have you learned such things, to do all that?"

"I have my ways of finding things out, which a woman likes, or loves to hear. You are one of those ways, I find things out, to learn it all from. He's not one of those ways for sure."

"You are the best son a woman could ever have, and the best husband a woman could ever have too. I just love watching this moon light over the ocean like this, and I thank you very much for bringing me here, so that I can see it once again."

"I hope you and I will have more moon light walks like this, as husband and wife myself."

"We will see about that later but for now let's just enjoy the moment."

"I am doing that for sure."

I shifted myself some, then I put my arm around mom's shoulders, and when I did she looked at me, and leaned in toward me, letting me know that I can kiss her by the look, and closeness she added to us, which is what I did.

As I leaned in to kiss her, she leaned in closer yet, and our lips met each other with open mouth, and right away our tongues went to dueling it out, then the hand that mom had free from holding anything, she started slowly rubbing up and down my chest with that hand, getting closer each time to my belt line, when she rubbed downward.

About the third or fourth time her hand went downward, her hand went right over the top of my belt, and I could feel her hand rub across the head of my cock through my pants, that I have on, then her hand came back up to my chest, I then broke the kissing off for a moment, then carefully sat my glass down next to us, but far enough that I wouldn't hit it, then I took mom's glass and sat it next to my glass, then we went back to kissing each other.

This time as we started kissing, mom started unbuttoning my shirt from my neck downward, which I placed my right hand on her left side, with my left hand sliding back to the back of her neck, as she shifted her position to face me more, all when she started unbuttoning my shirt.

I let my hand slide downward on mom's side to her waist, then I rubbed upward again then back downward, going on down past her waist, to the lower half of her hip, where I just felt the edge of her dress hem, letting my little finger slide below the hem and catching the hem, as I slid my hand upwards, then losing the hem, and felt mom make another shift, as my hand made it to the top part of her hip, where I reversed to siding my hand back downward again.

As I was sliding my hand up and down on her left side to her hem on the dress she is wearing, mom kept unbuttoning my shirt down to my waist line, then she pulled my shirt up out of my waist band and from behind my belt, then one of her hands left for a moment, when she shifted, then she finished unbuttoning the last button, then she started on unfastening my belt.

As soon as my hand started downward I felt wrinkles in mom's dress, as my hand slid down over her hip again, then I felt her skin as soon as my hand was over the wrinkles in the dress, and as soon as I got my hand down below her hip and on the side of her thigh, mom moved her leg out away some, causing my hand to slide over the top of her thigh and down toward her knee, at which time we broke the French kissing off.

Mom managed to get my belt unfastened by the time I slid my hand onto the side of her thigh, and then she started trying to unfasten my pants at the waist, at which time we broke the kissing off.

Looking downward I saw mom's pussy between her legs, and her dress hem was up above her hip on her left side, and up in the front, cutting across her hip on her right side, putting it across her butt cheek in the back on her right side I figured, since I could not see her butt cheek with her position.

I started to give mom a hand in getting my pants unfastened, but just as my hands left her knee and her right side, she got it unfastened, and then she slid the zipper down, and as she got her hand inside my pants, she leaned in and kissed me again, just as her hand touched my dick, that was so glad to have some room to breathe, as hard as it is at this time.

It felt so good just to have my pants unfastened, but it felt even better when mom got her hand on my dick, and as soon as she started stroking it, it felt even better yet.

I put both of my hands on each of mom's shoulders and pushed the straps over and down off her shoulders, down to her arms, and as I slid the straps downward, mom lifted one arm bending it at the elbow for me to help get the strap off of her arm, and past her hand, then she switched hands on my dick, and I did the same with the other dress strap as she lifted her arm bending it at the elbow, like she did with her first arm.

As soon as the dress straps were off of mom's arms, I rubbed my hands up her arms onto her shoulders, at which time mom slightly turned her head, which I then kissed along her jaw line to her ear, and after a few kisses on her ear, I started kissing down her neck to her shoulder, at which time mom then put a hand on my head, after she switched hands again on my dick.

"Oh man, I knew you had a good size cock, but I sure didn't know it was this big. You have a full grown man's dick here babe. You are about one inch longer than your, you know who's dick. By the time you are a full grown man, you will have a bigger dick for sure. Man!"

"I knew that your tits were big, but they look even bigger with nothing covering them, than they do when they are covered. They are so beautiful, and finally seeing them for the first time, may be why my dick is so big." putting my hands on her tits for the first time.

"That may be part of it but I do not think so. Your cock is a beauty thou, no doubt."

As I was squeezing mom's tits and lightly pinching her nipples, "Your tits feel so good in my hands. They are so soft, yet so firm even, and your nipples are so big, I didn't think nipples got this big even."

"Some women have bigger nipples, than my medium size nipples." I could hear mom breathing heavier than usual, then I heard her moan real low, "Oh baby, that feels so good. It has been so long since your... yea, has even touched my tits, or even kissed me like you have tonight."

"I know your hands feel good on my dick, the way you are stroking it."

"Your hands feel good playing with my tits, the way you are. It has been so long, since a man has even played with my tits, or even felt of them."

"How long ago has it been, that you know who has ever touched them, and played with them?"

"Come to think about it, it has been over a year. On our last anniversary he had to go out of town on business, the same day, and he did not touch them or me, at all for some time before that."

"He must have been fucking his secretary back then too, the way it sounds."

Mom looked at me for a moment, "You may be right. Kiss me please."

I leaned in and we kissed, then mom put her arms around me, then she broke the kissing off, "If he can fuck around, I can too, but I'm not going to take a chance with some fly by night jerk, I want someone I can trust, and the only man I can trust right now is you, and from the size of your dick you are a man. Now can you keep a secret, and not tell a soul about what we do, if I do go through with this tonight with you, and not tell anyone about what we have done to this point?"

"I have or had, no intention of telling a soul about tonight at all. Besides, how can I talk to my few friends about fucking my mom, or taking her out on our wedding anniversary?"

"Do you really think that, that is what I was talking about, you and I fucking each other?"

"Yes in a since you did, when you said 'if he can fuck around' you 'can too' is saying, we are going to be fucking."

"You're right, I did, but only if I can get myself to go through with it tonight."

"Why would you not be able to go through with it?"

"I all ways do when I have the chance to be with a man, other than you know who."