I'm the Other Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick and I talk, Adam confronts me.
2.6k words
4.11
3.4k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and I had coffee, then we would have a shower, he had to go home for a bit to do some work he had to catch up on then we could spend the day outdoors walking and talking. Nick asked me to come over to his brothers, his brother not home but his sister in law was there and he wanted me to meet her.

Nick and I casually walked over to his brothers house, it was a massive place five bedroom house four baths, a rental suite in the basement where Nick lived. Beautiful house on a cul-de-sac so literally no traffic whatsoever. The kids not home, so Nick introduced me to his sister in law, very nice lady named Trudy.

Nick showed me his place, he was right it was massive, two bedrooms, open concept floor plan, you would never know you were in a basement of a house. Nick got what he had to get done and we were on our way. He and I walked through downtown stopping for lunch at a bistro on the boardwalk, he and I connected so well. We both had to get back to work tomorrow so he would not be able to stay the night tonight.

We made our way through the park, he and I exchanging glances, we both had the same thing in mind. We made our way back to mine, he and I all over each other, we stripped each other till we were both naked, standing in the hallway. Nick pulled me to the bedroom, laid me on the bed placed my legs on his shoulders, lubed up his cock and slid it in, no warnings, no taking it easy, his cock deep inside of me.

Nick fucked me hard, he slammed his cock home, it felt so good to be taken like this, I loved every second of it. When he was close he grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock, his massive hand held my cock in its grasp. His strokes continued hard, his hand too, stroking my cock he was going to make me cum.

Nick slammed my ass, my cock exploded, shooting me in the face and chest, Nick pulled out before he came and stroked his cock shooting his load all over my body. Nick scooped up the cum he and I both shot and fed it to me, he and I would snowball our loads.

Nick picked me up and placed me on the middle of the bed, he laid himself on top of me, his head on my chest. I held him to me, Nick and I laid there for a while catching our breath. He pulled himself up and kissed me, like he had kissed me in the park, a full on tongues meshing, a kiss with feeling. I could lay here all day. I rolled Nick off of me and got up to get a cloth to wipe us off, he and I covered in cum.

Nick and I laid on the bed next to each other, we talked we just laid there and looked at each other. We decided on what to have for dinner, he and I would cook something together. The time quickly went by, it was only a few days but there was a connection between Nick and I. Nick and I made dinner enjoyed a great meal, we had a drink afterwards.

He and I back in the bedroom after our drink, he and I making out, kissing, touching, holding each other. Nick and I started with a sixty nine, getting each other hard, Nick put me in a doggy style position. He would take my ass and he would be in control, Nick slicked up his cock, he even fingered my ass to get some lube in it.

Nick reached over and lubed up my own cock, he grabbed my hips, pointed his cock at my hole, Nick held it there for a moment or two. The anticipation of his huge cock entering my hole had me on edge, would it hurt, would he fuck me the way I liked it? Nick held his cock to my pucker, His knob so close to sliding in.

Nick held his cock at the entrance, then it happened, in one motion his cock rammed in, he took my hole to use for his own. To say it hurt would be the wrong thing to say, it felt intrusive, but I knew I wanted it, his cock slid in and pulled quickly back out. Nick slammed his cock in and out of me repeatedly, I did not have a moment to think, he used my hole for his own pleasure, but at the same time my prostate got a great workout.

I was on edge, if I had touched my own cock right now it would have erupted, I wanted to hold my orgasm while Nick used me. His cock plowed in and out of me, his breathing labored, his orgasm eminent, when his cock started to explode inside me Nick rammed his cock deeper in me, his body slamming into mine.

His cock shot a good six or seven shots of cum deep inside of me, the force of his erupting cock made mine explode all over my bed. Nick collapsed on top of me, I slowly laid face down on the bed Nick's cock still deep inside of my ass. He and I laid there I was covered in cum back and front, Nick rolled off of me his breathing still not under control.

"Fuck Tommy that was amazing, not sure my body can produce any more cum today, you may have drained me for a week, possibly a month."

I moved in closer to him, I kissed him, pulled back and smiled.

"Nick we could try for one more load."

"Tommy No I really can't, my balls are throbbing right now, my cock tingly."

I smiled at him, kissed him then snuggled back in to him, he and I really needed a shower, he and I laid there cum soaked, sticky, kissing and talking. Nick and I got in the shower, I washed his back, then his front, I washed his cock, then his balls, down his legs, to his perfect feet. I still wanted to rim his magnificent ass, but I would have to work up to that one, the man not interested in having his ass touched.

I dried him off, then he and I kissed, we went into the sitting room and had a drink, both of us naked I could not take my eyes off of his awesome cock. I licked my lips I ran my hand on his thigh, he and I pulled in closer, my hand went to his cock. I held it, even soft it felt so nice, I could feel it slowly getting harder, his cock engorging.

I got on my knees between his legs, Nick laid back letting me take his cock one more time, I held his balls, so perfectly shaped, his sack so smooth, I leaned in and licked his balls, his cock pouring out more of its precious precum, the ball of clear fluid forming on the tip of his beautiful cock. Like a welcome to lean in and lick it off of it.

I gently held his cock, milking it for more of its wonderful sap, I had to have just one more taste of it, I ran the tip of my tongue all over his knob. Nick was ready to scream, his cock poured out more and more precum. I swallowed his cock to the base, holding it captive, his balls quickly pulled in his cock shot me full of cum.

Even Nick was amazed at how quickly he had cum, his cock filled me with more of his glorious semen, I licked the man clean, then pressed my lips to his. I fed him some of his own seed, Nick lapped it all up. He and I sat there, it was time to get dressed, Nick had to head home, I wanted him to stay but it made more sense for us to sleep in our own beds.

I walked Nick back to the park he and I first met in, he and I sat on the bench he and I kissing.

"I have to go Tommy."

"I know so do I, but just one more kiss okay."

Nick and I held the kiss, we both stood up, kissed one more time then walked away from each other, we both looked back at each other multiple times as we got farther apart. When I got home I finally looked at my phone, I forgot I shut it off, I turned my phone on, I had fifteen new text messages, six missed calls, six voicemails.

I did not even have to look at who had sent them all I already knew, I did not know much about Adam, he was a very private guy, I knew he was partnered or married. I liked the mans cock what can I say, he was a good distraction, I got to suck his cock swallow his load and jerk off while I sucked him.

Adam never ever touched me, he was after all straight, well at least I was pretty sure straight, maybe bisexual, or even gay, but in his eyes it was not cheating if he did not engage me sexually. I was his masturbation toy so to speak, he never touched me, he looked at my naked body many times, he even came close to grabbing my cock one time in the heat of passion, but his hand never landed.

I know it was a weird arrangement but the man was attractive, chiselled facial features, dark almost black hair, a full beard, dark piercing eyes, a pouty mouth, his chest covered in hair his pubic area too covered in lush hair, his balls so very hairy as well. That was the thing about Nick he kept his perfectly manicured it was wonderful to lick and enjoy. Adam's cock not so much, you were pulling hair out of your mouth constantly.

Adam had a nice cock not Nick cock nice but a nicely shaped cock, not as big as Nicks smaller in girth and a bit shorter as well, it was nice to suck on, not a cock you would choke on. Would I be doing this all the time now, comparing all other cocks to Nicks?

I started to read the messages, Adam was angry that was for sure, telling me I had to continue to suck his cock or else, or else what he was the one cheating not me. Then he begged me to please not stop seeing him, he needed this, he would be lost without me sucking his cock for him. Then back to anger once again, it was almost comical to read the messages.

I listened to his voicemails, they too were the same he was angry I would not be allowed to stop seeing him and servicing him, then he would beg me to please keep meeting him, he really needed this, it was his only sexual outlet. Then anger once again he would get even with me for trying to stop seeing him, and who was I to see other people when he and I had such a good thing going.

The last statement too made me laugh out loud, I sent him a message telling him, I met someone and I did not care to see him or play with his cock ever again. I asked that he stop messaging me or I would block him completely. It must have been about fifteen minutes later that someone was at my door, you guessed it, Adam.

He would not take no for a response to he and I playing with each, I let Adam in, first mistake, Adam was aggressive at first, telling me I had to keep seeing this guy, he needed me.

"Listen Adam I do not have to do anything I do not want to, you can go back to your wife right this second."

Adam's face dropped, he never thought I knew he was married, he did this whole turn around, he looked at the floor, all sad.

"Please Tom I really need this, you really are my only sexual outlet, my wife hates having sex with me, and she will never suck or touch my cock or my body for that matter. Jerking off is fine but come on Tom once a guy gets sucked off by you, he is ruined for masturbation after that."

"Adam this situation you and I are in does nothing for me, I pleasure you, I suck your cock you cum, you get dressed and your gone, I get no pleasure from any of this whatsoever."

"But Tom I saw you jerk off while you sucked me, you came, isn't that enough?"

"Adam come on you won't even touch me, you never ever tried, and I am sure it repulses you even thinking about being with another man. Besides you have a wife, probably kids as well, Adam you're not gay your a straight man, go home and be with your wife."

"But Tom please I really need you, I need this, your my only outlet for sex."

"My mouth on your cock is all you really want Adam nothing else, you need to leave and don't come back we are done with all of this."

"Please Tom I need you, I need you sucking my cock when I need it, when my balls feel so full I can't take it anymore, like right now, Please Tom I need you to drain my balls for me."

"You need to go right now Adam or I will call the cops, go on get out."

I opened the door and pushed him into the hallway, I quickly shut and locked the door, Adam stood at the door for a few minutes, finally walking away.

It was a few days before I heard from Adam again, he only wanted me to suck his cock for him one more time then he would leave me alone forever. I quickly responded that No I had not changed my mind. Nick and I texted all week we would go out for dinner on Friday night, then he would spend the night at mine. It was easier for us to be at my place as the kids were there and he would have to explain why Uncle and his friend were in the same bed together kissing.

The week dragged on finally Friday was upon us, I went home showered got dressed up, I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. I would meet Nick at the park like we first did, when I came out of the apartment Adam was there waiting.

"Tom please can we talk?"

"Adam I am going out, I don't have time to talk sorry."

"Please Tom just five minutes."

"What's the point of this Adam, I have no interest in servicing you anymore, a one sided relationship does nothing for me, Go Home Adam."

"Please Tom, I'm so horny right now, I need your lips on my cock, I need you to swallow my cum for me."

"Go home and jerk off I want nothing to do with you."

I turned and walked away, Adam got back in his car and speeded off squealing the tires as he drove off. I was starting to worry that maybe he was a bit obsessed, I would tell Nick about it in case Adam tried to approach us, he would be prepared for whatever.