Greece

Story Info
A Grecian adventure with happy endings.
23.2k words
4.71
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb4kok
jb4kok
5 Followers

Greece

Greece, a.k.a. the "mother land"of gay.

One of the benefits of being in my profession and being the "special friend"
of Mark is that I am able to travel the world on other people's dime. The additional benefit is that since I have little to no living expense which means I have maximized my income and investment portfolio. I, by most people's metric, am wealthy but Mark by Jeff Bezzos' metric is filthy rich. His wealth is a combination of old family money, shrewd investments and a lifetime of hard work in service to the law. I have said it before and I'll say it again, recognition is nice for the ego but cash is good for everything else. If I have learned anything in my years with Mark THAT is probably the main thing.

Over the years Mark and I have traveled to Greece about once a year. The beaches are amazing and the availability of willing men is truly stellar. Greek men know how to fuck and be fucked, it's almost like its in their genes. Our favorite beach is on Skaithos (Lalaria beach) with wonderful views and miles of sand to walk naked and be bronzed by the sun as we were intended to be. Many times we would walk to the rocky outcroppings at the far northern part of the beach and find a nice niche to settle and just... be. The beauty of the place and the attractiveness of the man I was with and the roaming eye candy everywhere made perfect theater for our public displays of "affection".

We both enjoy being watched as we make love, the more the better and the more public, the better. Sometimes we would walk into the surf and kiss and one thing would lead to another and we would be standing in the surf having sex, a little offshore drilling? In my mind's eye I imagined dozens of people with binoculars watching every lick, every thrust, every orgasm. Afterward we would either simply fall into the waves or swim out further so we could body surf and ride the waves back to the beach.

On several occasions we engaged in free roaming Greek orgies of man to man pleasure that would rival the drawings on thousands of Grecian urns of antiquity. On a Sunday in Early November we were on the island and found about 100 very attractive men of varying sizes, shapes and colors "cavorting",some simply dancing on the beach others openly engaged in sex. Others in clusters here and there on the sand and in the water exploring asses, mouths and others kneeling with open mouths greedily drinking from all of those beautiful uncut cocks.

The following year there were fewer and the year after that even fewer "revelers" naked on the beach. The local authorities had a program to reduce the "gay" activities on the island and specifically the beach. Eventually limiting all nudity to the rough rocky outcroppings to the far north end of the shoreline. It's hard to fuck while laying on jagged rocks, the proverbial rock and the hard on conundrum. This was the impetus behind Mark deciding to buy his own Greek island.

When he proposed the idea I thought it sheer madness or some other mid-life crisis thing. But to Mark he wanted a place he and his guests could be "completely free" hence his own island.

I'm a licensed attorney in Greece and I was my pleasure in agreeing to be his representative in the whole process. My "fee" was the usual, sex anytime I wanted it and complete submission to my sexual appetites. We cemented the deal with a wonderful evening by the pool making love under the stars. His complete surrender as I entered him with the fullness of my cock in one frenzied thrust. Eliciting a low impassioned groan followed by the inevitable "Slap, Slap, Slap" of my thighs on his perfect round ass. The slaping was repeated over and over again as was my pleasure of plunging deeply into my lover's very willing ass. A willing perfect ass.

The Island "we" chose is a 32 acre island 4 Km off the mainland and accessible only by small boat and a beach or by helicopter. I started the necessary paperwork in January and after 7 months it was necessary for me to actually be on the ground in Athens for the final certifications and paperwork. So to Greece I went, Mark did not accompany me as he was still in court and would be for the next 3 months - minimum.

Arriving in Athens was uneventful as it could possibly be with the possible exception of my drive to the hotel in Vouliagmeni, The Four Seasons Astir Palace. If you want to look up the hotel and be amazed`, be my guest. Rooms are sumptuously appointed and the amenities are beyond gorgeous. My driver, a native Athenian, Pavlos Cleisthenes, 6'3", 190, dark complexion, deep eyes, long arms and legs with just the right amount of muscles, clean shaven and a marvelous crop of luxurious black hair. He had a smile that made your cock twitch just from the mere sight of that glowing face.

Standing in the baggage claim area holding the iPad with my name on it, it was like a message from the gods, "We are sending you hot ass for your pleasure". Eímai parkár, eísai edó na me pas sti Vouliagméni? "Ah! You speak Greek, how nice. I'm Pavlos your driver. You speak Greek well".

"Efcharistó, xéro arketá gia na me xekouráso".

At that Pavlos burst out laughing and asked how many bags. We stood together waiting for the bags to clear the customs inspections and make the drop onto the luggage conveyer before us. "So, where did you learn your Greek"?

"I learned my Greek the hard way many years ago during a well spent youth bending my lover over a couch at Duke University and being his very 'insistent' suitor."

"Ah, so you are omofylófilos?"

"Yes I'm gay, happy about it too, what about you are you omofylófilos epísis?"

"But of course the service I drive for employs only 'Men of distinction' I was told you required a special driver." Looking Pavlos over and walking around him like I was buying a used car or something, polý oraío, polý oraío prágmati."

"Please you can speak english, I have no problems with the english"

"If that's the truth you are the only one in the whole world, Just kidding.

After 20 or so minutes of waiting the bags came down the conveyer. I point out which bags and Pavlos grabs them from the line as it approaches. As he reaches and grabs his suit does nothing to hide the long sinewy muscles and the trim body under his clothes. His body moves with such grace and confidence, His ass is perfectly formed and round. His pants ride up just enough to display his firm globes and his jacket does nothing to hide the fine strong back beautifully muscled. Yes, this is a hot man. I imagine him naked and standing at the foot of my bed holding and stroking his cock for my viewing pleasure. I imagine his cock growing to massive proportions as he slides his foreskin back and forth to reveal his plumb shaped cock head.

"Are you ready? Eísai étoimos?

"Oh, I'm sorry I must have zoned out for a few moments, Yes those are all of them. Let's go."

We head to the car park area and Pavlos opens the black Mercedes S680 and deposits my luggage in the boot. He opens the door for me and I move to sit in the back seat as he stands by the door to ensure I'm properly seated. As I sit my head is even with his crotch, I can not help but notice the outline of a nice thick cock. It appears to be as thick as my arm with a massive head, Just what I had been hoping for. I look up as Pavlos looks down smiling, "Nice - Huh?"

I reach out and pat his cock through the suit pants and say, "Very much so, I'm looking forward to the unveiling that - later."

The drive to the Hotel was not too bad, I was able to look through my e-mail and answer some text messages and make a few calls. Pavlos quietly drove and when I would stop speaking or appeared to have finished what I was working on he would chime in, "What type of work do you do?"

"I'm a lawyer working for a personal friend and some separate work for the developer of the Ellinikon commercial area."

"Wow! You must be very eidikós, how you say 'special'. "I'm good at what I do if that is what you are asking."

I pause to consider the double entendre of his statement and mine and decide that he has been straight with me and open about his employer. "Yes I'm good at what and who I do, in fact I have never had anyone complain aside from the insistent moaning my cock is too big."

"Too big, I think I must find out about this for myself. You are aware that I am your driver for your entire stay - correct?"

Eímai tóra kai chaíromai pou sas écho gia óli ti diárkeia. Poú tha meínete katá ti diárkeia tis diamonís mou?" (I am now, and happy to have you for the duration. Where will you be staying during my stay?)

"I'll be staying in my apartment in Athens and will commute each day to pick you up and drop you off"

"Seriously? That's over 100 Km/day back and forth and I work late many nights and early many days, You commuting is simply not going to work. You will need to stay closer."

Pavlos peers into the rear view mirror, Den xéro ti na káno, I don't know what to do."

"I'll think of something" I say as I'm smiling.

We arrive at Astir Palace and Pavlos dutifully carries my bags to the desk. I confirm all of the particulars about my reservations and note that my suite has 3 bedrooms. I turn to Pavlos, "Everything is settled you will stay in the suite and that way you will be available whenever I need you for travel and whatever ELSE I might need help with."

Pavlos raises an eyebrow, otidípote állo? (whatever else)"

"Yes -otidípote állo day or NIGHT, do you have any problems with that?"

Pavlos stands up straight and looks into my eyes, "No- none at all" and he smiles.

My cock starts to leak, there is that smile again.

The bell serviceman (Andreas) shows me/us to the suite and I offer a 100.00 Euro tip. The bellman looks back and forth to Pavlos and myself, smiles and then leaves, taking the do not disturb sign with him.

Pavlos stands shifting back and forth looking at the walls and the floors and his feet and anything else other than me. I don't say anything but do take my bag into the main bedroom and put away my belongings. I strip and place my clothes on hangers and under things into the bathroom hamper. I look to see Pavlos still standing in the lounge and I simply turn and go into the bathroom and start the shower. After all it has been a long day.

The shower enclosure is large with shower heads on both walls. The water is warm and just about body temperature, without looking about I step into the shower and start to bathe. As I am washing by legs I hear stiring in the bathroom behind me. I turn to see Pavlos stepping out of his pants and adjusting his cock and balls. He looks at me and I at him and then he pushes the shower door open. He comes into the shower and moves close to me, close enough that his cock is against my hip. He looks at me with questioning eyes and I turn my back to him and hand him the soap and place my hands on the wall. Pavlos is obviously an intelligent man and proceeds to soap and wash me from behind. He is very through and separates the globes of my ass and vigorously washes my butt cleavage. Then as the water flows over my body he kneels and separates my ass cheeks and starts to tongue me with exceptional vigor. His tongue is deep in my ass in no time at all, his hands are all over my body, groping my balls and stroking my cock from behind.

If I were asked in court, I could say without any hesitation Pavlos knows how to eat ass and to perfection.

I want more so I turn around and present my cock to him for sucking without a word. He opens his mouth and takes me to the hilt and I take hold of his head. As he sucks me I begin to thrust fucking his mouth like the perfect cock sucking machine that it is. After 20 minutes of his expert ministrations to my now relaxed cock I shut off the water and hand Pavlos a towel. Again without a word, I take his hand and lead him to the bed room. He gets on the bed and lays there looking at me with his powerful legs open and his cock growing as I watch. I look at him, "avnanisteíte gia ména" (masturbate for me).

Pavlos smiles and takes his cock into his hand and starts stroking slowly with a twisting motion at the head. He continues as he grows to full staff a nice 6 and half inches of fine Greek cock but thick. (I guess pants CAN hide what lies within) I stand at the foot of the bed watching and stroking my own cock, before long I too am at full staff 8 inches of thick firm flesh that is in need of release. Pavlos closes his eyes and continues to stroke his cock and spreads his legs even wider making the display of his body even more enticing. I stop stroking and climb on the bed and maneuver into a side by side 69 position and we proceed to enjoy each other's bodies. I suck his cock and enjoy the meaty sleeve of his foreskin. I revel in the sensation of my tongue as it slips into this foreskin and around his cock head. He moans, "Och! Theós" (Oh! God) and stops sucking my cock. He's moaning loudly and thrusting into my mouth and announces he's cumming. Immediately he gives me four thick ropes of his semen and several large globs and he falls to the mattress spent and breathing heavily. "Pós boreís na mou to káneis tóso grígora. Eísai mageftikí." (How can you do that to me so quickly, you are amazing) I swallow his offering and savor his nectar, He is sweet, without any bitterness and the after taste is smooth and creamy, not acrid as many men are.... A delicious offering from a delicious young man.

As he lays there breathing heavily. I move up on top of him and kiss him giving back to him some of his own semen. To his credit he responded with great enthusiasm and we rolled on the bed for 20-30 minutes until I rolled him on to his stomach and whispered into his ear,

"Tha se écho tóra" (I'm going to have you now). Slipping down his body I part his ass cheeks and lick him from the ball sack to the nape of his ass, stopping to probe his ass deeply. He moans in approval and humps the mattress and eventually pressing his ass upward offering himself to me. He is wet from my saliva already so I position myself over him and plunge into him with one powerful thrust. He cried out in pleasure, or pain I don't know and really didn't care, I simply thrust into him deeply to satisfy MY need. He makes the most interesting sound as I fuck, "eek, eek, eek, eek, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, eek..." over and over again until he actually screams, "eímai étoimos, eímai étoimos, eímai étoimos (I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming). As I pound him I put my hand over his mouth and whisper in his ear, "gia ónoma tou Theoú teleióste to" (For God's sake get it over with). I feel his anus spasm and throb which sends me over the edge and I fill his ass with my seed, breeding him deeply and with great satisfaction.

I slap his ass hard, hard enough to leave a deep red hand print on him, my "brand" of the asses that I have fucked and claimed as MINE. "Wash yourself and come back to bed". "What?"

"Plytheíte kai epistrépste sto kreváti -tóra" "OK, OK and he gets up and washes and comes back to bed. He starts to get into bed with me, but I stop him.

"We need some ground rules for our "association". I am the TOP or dominant in this 'association' you may NOT question that in any way. You WILL submit to me anytime and any place I demand your submission. You will not speak of our 'arrangement' to anyone for any reason. You will be available to me 24 hours a day for both my pleasure and professional use. For this 'service' I will pay you 100,000.00 Euros. You will sign a non-disclosure agreement and in addition I will pay your expenses while we are 'associated'. Do you understand?"

He looks to the floor and responds, "Naí" (Yes).

"Good, now get into bed, I'm tired. In the morning I expect to be awakened by your mouth on my cock. Understand?

"Naí"

The next morning I'm awakened to a wonderful warmth surrounding my cock. I hear the rustling of the bed clothes and see the bed covering tent rising and falling in time with the pleasure to my cock. My hand travels beneath the covers and I find his head and run my fingers through his hair eventually grabbing a handful and keep him going down on my cock for 45 minutes. Eventually I release him and allow him to come from under the covers. I reward him with a warm kiss of appreciation and a gentle stroking of his cock. He lays next to me arms above his head and I stroke him to full staff and play with his pre-cum as it dribbles out of his cock. I taste it and offer it to him to taste which he dutifully accepts. He moans in grateful satisfaction as he approaches orgasm. "Tha teleióso an den stamatíseis" (I'm going to cum if you don't stop)

"Is my coffee ready?" "Yes"

"Bring it to me and stand by the bed."

Pavlos does as told and brings me my morning coffee in bed and is true to his word from last evening. He stands by the bed, cock throbbing visibly, red from manipulation, pre-cum leaking, balls tight and pulled up close to his abdomen.

"Sweeten my coffee with your semen - now"

Pavlos stands before me, takes his cock in hand and slowly strokes it as pointing his cock directly into my coffee cup. After a few minutes he pumps several ropes of semen into my coffee. I stir the brew and taste, "Delicious, May I compliment you on the deliciousness of your seed?" "Efcharisto" (Thank You)

"You are welcome."

"Pavlos, tell me about yourself how have you come to this line of business?"

I am the third son of a third son. My father did not inherit anything and neither will I, so I must make my own way in the world. My current job is to build, how you say, capital so I can finish university and become a lawyer."

"You mean a lawyer like me?"

"Yes - I want to have the power and ability to bend people and situations by my intellect and force of will. My father says I can do anything I want so long as he doesn't have to pay for it in any way."

"Does he know you are gay - énas omofylófilos?"

"Yes, he knows but he's hoping that it's just a phase I'm going through and I will grow out of if soon.

"So the money that I am going to pay you will help you achieve this goal of finishing university and going to law school?"

"Yes"

"IF you fulfill ALL of your promises I will fulfill ALL of mine and maybe, just maybe, I'll add a sweetner to the deal. I will not tell you what that sweetener is or might be, just the 'possibility' there may be a something extra."

"Málista kýrie" (Yes Sir)

Time is wasting we need to get dressed and go.

I get dressed in a fresh suit and Pavlos puts back on his clothes from the day before. We drive into the city and arrive at our Athens offices on Deligianni Vasiliou at 9:00AM sharp. My meetings and calls should keep me in the office until 8:00PM and as a result Pavlos will have the bulk of his day free.

"Pavlos, I will be here for the balance of the day, You look a sight, I want you to go and get clothes. Take my business card and go to this address:159, Asklipiou STR, Athina and ask for Yiannis. Tell him you need a wardrobe for 6 weeks and to help you put it all together by 6:00PM and be back here to pick me up before 8:00PM. Understand?"

"Yes"

Pavlos, If they have ANY issues remind Yiannis he and I have unfinished business that I would like to complete on this trip.

"Yes"

"Good, now off you go, and Pavlos - you will not need any underwear, I like you without underwear.

"Yes"

The day unfolds much according to plans with few, actually no, surprises. If you are surprised as an attorney you aren't doing your job correctly. Yes, there might be set backs but if you can't anticipate them you are cheating your clients out of their hard earned money. (I digress)

Pavlos arrives back at the offices true to his word at 6:00PM waiting at the street level entrance by the car. He takes my briefcases and puts them in the trunk of the car. As he puts them in I notice the plethora of bags and packages literally stuffed into the trunk. Yiannis has completed a wardrobe for Pavlos in less than 10 hours, a herculean task if I may say so myself.

jb4kok
jb4kok
5 Followers