All Comments on 'I'm Very Disappointed in You Pt. 01'

by alyssawinters

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good start, but don't make the mistake of rushing and everything works without flaw. Have him catch her putting hormones in his food and fights back, maybe even moving in with a friend to get away. She talks to that friend's wife and works through her to feminize both husbands. It doesn't have to be that scenario, just don't make it, "he was out of work, what else could he do". Give them both wins and losses. It gives a story much more texture.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

I like the premise, but is there anyway for the wife to turn him into a shemale without cuckolding him. It would seem if all was lost to him he’d walk away at some point. If your plan is that the wife is still in love with him…possibly go another direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralyssawinters@alyssawinters
a former straight male and part time novice Cd turned budding t-girl under the direction of her Mistress. On her 17th month of feminizing herbals ...developing her breasts now with a-cups ...alyssa has been under the guidance of her Dominatrix moving into her 3rd year of being...