I'm With the Band Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh. When you do it onstage, it looks like you're pushing yourself to scream like that."

"Nah, like ninety percent of that is just performative. Playing it up for the crowd. Ratchets up the vibe for ''em."

Jess planted herself between the back of the couch and the makeup mirror. She put her hands firmly on her hips. "Can you show me again how to do it? In the mirror?"

"Oh, uh, sure." He walked over to her. "Just let me get by you here." And he carefully placed himself between the couch and her in such a way as to avoid rubbing against her. "Okay," he almost sighed the word, putting his hand on her shoulder. He hadn't noticed, but when Jess went to grab her phone, she'd shrugged the top of the sweater off of her shoulders, leaving them and the straps of her shirt and bra exposed. She felt his hand on her shoulder and collarbone. It felt calming, in a way.

"Sorry, which part of my stomach do I use? I tried practicing at home, but couldn't exactly find my diaphragm."

"Oh, sure. It's around here," he said. He placed his right hand entirely on her exposed stomach. She noticed his fingers slid slightly across her stomach, his ring finger lightly grazing the upper ridge of her navel. Jess felt the hairs on her arm stand on end. She couldn't stop now. She didn't want to.

"Um," Jess pursed her full lips. "what did you want me to sing?"

He leaned forward to hum a note in her ear again. Before he could get the note out, Jess placed her right hand on his and leaned back into him, firmly enough that he was locked in place between her and the couch. She felt his wide chest on her shoulders, the top of his abs against her back, and that same hard heat on her lower back and all the way down her ass. She could smell his musk again, deep and fresh, unlike the smell left on her sweater, which she'd found herself unconsciously sniffing throughout the week.

Jess turned her head to face him. "Hey," she breathed.

"H-hi." Jess felt his hand pull her tighter towards him, fully but gently pressing her body against his. His left hand slid up from her shoulder to her neck, then up to the back of her head. It slid back down to her neck, where, while cradling the base of her head, he placed a single finger on her jawline, ensuring she couldn't turn away. She looked up at the blue beacons that were his eyes, and she remembered the look she gave her at the last show when he was onstage. She wasn't imagining it, then. He wanted her. She couldn't deny it anymore; she wanted him, too.

He tilted his head and firmly placed his lips on hers. She was initially surprised by the feeling of the beard on her mouth and nose. Her focus very quickly shifted, however, to the feeling of his lips, and the heat of his breath on her face. It was better than she'd imagined. He was simultaneously intense, powerful, and tender.

His right hand slid across to her small waist, and then spun her around to face him. Again, it wasn't forceful, but he pulled with enough strength that he could guide her without much effort. It also didn't hurt that she was more than eager to follow his lead. She broke off the kiss when she turned to face him, but immediately grabbed his face with both hands and pressed her lips against his with an animalistic intensity. Her tits pressed hard against the plates that were his chest. Her left hand slid down to his shoulder. His left hand found its way to her side before sliding back up to the side of her chest. He gently pushed her back, firmly gripping her right tit in his hand.

Jess let out a slight moan. He responded in kind, his right hand sliding down to her ass and pulling her in even tighter. She could feel his hard dick through his jeans rubbing against her thigh. His desire for her was throbbing and fierce. Their tongues were twisting around each other, both communicating and intensifying their mutual lust. Jordan's left hand made its way under her shirt, firmly cupping her entire breast. His fingers were sliding up and down the uncovered top half of it; they were rough and calloused, but they way he moved them was tender and sweet all the same.

Jess opened her mouth and moaned even louder. She opened her eyes, and realized there was no door in the entranceway to the stairs. "Shit, wait. Shit."

He slid his left hand down, but kept his right hand on her ass. "Why, what's up?" Their were both breathing heavily; a light sheen of sweat had broken out on Jess's face.

"Sorry, but this is a bit too public, dontcha think?"

Jordan looked in the mirror at the stairs and caught on to what she was getting at. "Yeah," he gently patted her ass. "Yeah, you're probably right."

With his thigh still between hers, she said "Well, um. What are you doing tomorrow?" Shit Jess, why not tonight? What is wrong with you?! she thought.

Jordan looked disappointed. "I got work, actually," he said.

"Damn," Jess said, and she looked down and to the side. Her hand slid back and forth across his chest. "Damn."

"Well, I get off at 7. So, maybe we could workshop this," he said, placing a finger on her shirt. "when I'm done?"

"Yeah, okay! Probably best to do it at my place, since, you know, I have Photoshop there and all." She cleared her throat.

"Yep. Definitely." He winked at her.

Oh fuck, that's not fair.

"I should, um, I should probably get home." She finally pulled away from him, and he removed his hand from her.

"Can I walk you to your car?"

She bit her lip and looked into his eyes. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Jordan walked over to his bag, grabbed a jacket and threw it on. He held out his hand; she took it. They walked to her truck together, hands held the whole way. She told him she'd text him when she got home, and would give him directions to her place tomorrow. He kissed her one more time; she kissed him back. They thanked each other and wished each other good night. She got in the truck and started it up. He stood in the parking lot and watched her drive away.

Both of them smiled. He walked back inside. She looked over at the water bottle.

"Shit, I really need to pee."

12