I'm With the Band Ch. 05

Story Info
Rumors about Jordan swirl, while we meet his "pet."
3.3k words
4.51
3.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess slept through her alarm for the first time in years. She had fallen asleep in Jordan's arms; he was so warm, so comforting, and so safe to her. She also got exquisitely laid the evening before. The waking world could wait, for she felt perfectly wrapped in a 'Jordan blanket.'

"Jess," she heard a slightly tense voice in her ear. "Hey, Jess."

She groaned and rolled over and lightly nuzzled her forehead in Jordan's chest. It was like pressing her head into the upholstered backrest of a warm, erotic chair.

"Jess. Your phone!" Jordan half-shouted this time.

She opened her eyes and heard an electronic melody coming from the living room. Her phone was still on the kitchen bar. Jess rolled out of bed, and did her best to ignore the unexpected soreness of her shoulders and thighs. She grabbed Jordan's phone to look at the clock: 5:10 AM. Her alarm had been ringing for forty minutes. He still had the pic from the night before as his wallpaper.

"Late for work?" Jordan sat up and asked.

"Not yet," Jess muttered and briskly walked to the kitchen to turn off the alarm. Screw it, I'll just skip my workout today, she relented.

"Mind if I use the shower?"

"Go ahead," Jess said, and made herself a bowl of yogurt. "You hungry?" she asked across the apartment.

"A bit, yeah."

Jess grabbed a second bowl from the cupboard and fixed him some yogurt and granola as well. She heard the spray of the shower head kicking on from down the hallway. She glanced over from the kitchen and noticed light pouring out from the bathroom; he left the door open. She grabbed both bowls, placed one on the bar, then walked over to the doorway of the bathroom.

She peeked in and could see him around the shower curtain. Jess casually leaned against the doorframe. She watched him and slowly started spooning yogurt in her mouth. Huh. He's uncut, Jess noted. Jordan turned and saw her unabashedly peeping.

"See somethin' ya like?" he asked and smirked.

"Yup," she said through a mouthful of food. She pointed in his direction with her spoon and continued, "Don't mind me. Keep doin' your thing." She leered as the soap and water ran in runnels down his abs. His dick looked full, but still hung low over his balls; the suds slowly glided down the sides of the shaft. Jordan's hands slid down his front and found their way to his dick. He started slowly twisting and jerking both hands in front of her; Jess stopped chewing. Jordan turned and faced away from her.

"Sorry, you got work, 'member?" he teased.

"Aww," Jess lightly whined. She was a little disappointed, but knew he was right. She needed to start getting ready.

Jess still wasn't ready by the time Jordan left. However, she was able to kiss him goodbye at the door. Twice before he opened the door, and once again after. Unfortunately, despite skipping her pilates, she was running late. She threw on jeans, a striped polo shirt, a jacket, and her new boots; to Jess's surprise, they were comfy. She ran out to her truck and raced to work.

"Spill it."

Jess and Angela were back in their coffeehouse, this time seated in a low, green, L-shaped couch in the corner. Angela sat on one line of the L in a denim skirt, brown suede ankle boots, and a crop-top fuzzy sweater. Her long overcoat was folded over on the seat to her right. Jess sat to her immediate left on the other line of the L.

"Whattaya mean?" Jess flatly asked while texting.

"You're texting Jordan right now, aren't you?" Angela asked.

"Hm? No, why would I?" she responded, and put her phone face-down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Jess."

"What?!"

Angela sighed. "Okay. First of all, you came in late; you're never late. Like, ever. Two, you've been texting all day with one earbud in."

"So?" she asked with an air of innocence. She removed the earbud.

Bzzzt, bzt-bzt. Jess briefly glanced down at her phone and resisted the urge to grab it.

"Plus," Angela paused. "remember when I asked you about the presentation thing today?"

"Mm-hmm."

"And we talked for a bit, and then you got up and took your phone with you to the bathroom?"

"Don't I always, Dr. Watson?" Jess retorted.

"Well, it looks like you linked your messaging account from your phone to your laptop."

Shit, Jess sighed in her head.

"And," Angela continued, "a notification came up on the lock screen: '1 new audio message from Jordan.' So dude. Spill. It."

"Okay, fine! We've been texting for a couple days now. He only sent the audio clips because he was driving home this morn-" Jess promptly shut her mouth, but it was too late. Angela's eyes went wide as saucers, and her mouth opened all the way up in a slow, surprised gasp.

"Dude!" Angie excitedly whisper-screamed at her. "Fucking awesome! How'd it go? How was it? How'd it happen, and what the fuck?!"

Jess forcefully exhaled through pursed lips, then started from the beginning: the voice lesson she omitted before, buying new clothes and designing artwork for the band, going to the concert, getting called backstage before the show, everything. She skimmed over parts of the night before and this morning, but Jess felt that Angie got the gist of it.

"Two times, huh?" Angie asked, chewing her lip

"Yep. And uh," Jess paused. "he's not small."

"No?" Angie raised an eyebrow.

"Nope," Jess popped her lips on the 'p' in 'nope,' then slyly spaced her hands in front of her, palms facing each other. Angela's eyes went wide again. "Give or take," Jess concluded.

"Wow," both of Angie's eyebrows went up at that.

"So, you're not mad?"

"Of course not! Why would I be?"

"Because when you first suspected I slept with him, you seemed upset by it."

"Oh, no. Just didn't know you swung that way, and was a bit concerned. That's all."

Swung what way? Jess pondered. "Why, 'cause he's white?"

"What? No, dude! It's the 21st century; the fuck are you talking about?" Angela looked insulted.

"Oh," Jess exhaled, and picked up her now-cold coffee. "Then why?"

"Because he's married!"

Jordan backed his car into the garage next to Kyla's electric SUV; looked like she was home. He killed the engine and got out. After closing both the car and garage doors, he entered his house via an interior door.

Jordan heard a woman call from further in, "Babe? I'm in the kitchen."

"Yeah, alright. Just got home," he answered, pulling off his shoes. He made his way past the laundry room and the walk-in pantry to find Kyla on her phone standing behind the kitchen island. He quickly sent Jess a text letting her know he got home and thanked her. "How was your date last night?"

"Oh, it was okay, I guess. I mean, the sex was alright, but he was kinda dull," she said dejectedly. Jordan noticed she was wearing one of his t-shirts that went down just past her thighs, but he didn't believe she was wearing anything else. Much like Jess, Kyla was on the shorter side. She was of Filipino descent with mahogany-colored skin and black, wavy hair that went down past her shoulder blades. She had imperfect teeth that Jordan begged her to never fix, and still wore the same septum piercing she had when they started dating in high school.

"So no second date then?"

"Nah, don't think so," she said. She bent over the granite counter of the island and rested her head on her arms to quietly mope. Jordan could almost see her ass poking out from under the side of his shirt. Well, it used to be my shirt, he lamented. He had to admit that it did look pretty damn good on her.

"I'm tellin' ya," Jordan said. "those dating apps are a dumpster fire. I gave up on 'em months ago."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," she sighed. "Oh, speaking of! I did meet someone else at the bar we were at. Hit her up while Blahs McBoring went and peed for what felt like 45 minutes." She held her phone up and waggled it while saying in a sing-song, "Got her number and everything!"

"Hey, there you go!" he smiled. "Good for you."

"Oh, and she's a total smoke-show, by the way. Dunno if she's your type, though," she wondered aloud. "Anyway, how was yours?"

"Pretty good. Wanna see?" he offered while holding up his phone.

"Sure!" Kyla exclaimed and bound around the island across the dark walnut floor to wrap her arms around his waist. He put an arm around her shoulders and showed her his phone's lock screen. "Ooh, looks like it was better than 'pretty good' to me. That's the 'Jess' you were telling me about before?"

"Yeah. I think you'd dig her. She seems a little wound-up at first, but she's actually pretty chill."

"And you told her, right?"

Jordan cleared his throat. "Uh..."

"Dammit, Jordan!" Kyla yelled while pushing away from him. "The longer you take..."

"I know, I know," he said with some discomfort. "I just don't know when's a good time."

"Now, Jordan. Do it now."

He sighed. "You're right. Okay, let me get something first."

"Thank you, babe," she said gently, then kissed him on the lips. "Oh, ew, go brush. You taste like weed and pussy."

He walked towards the bathroom and shouted behind him, "But those are two of your favorite things! Thought you'd like it!"

Kyla folded her arms, rolled her eyes, and said with a smile, "Idiot." While he brushed his teeth, she ran upstairs. When Jordan finished, he went out to the garage and pulled out a replica of the flag he usually draped over his amp. He returned to the kitchen, laid the flag flat on the counter, snapped a pic of it, and sent a few messages to Jess with the pic included.

"Hey," Jordan heard from behind him. Kyla had reappeared wearing nothing but a black leather dog collar and leash. She had attached two small vibrators to her pierced brown nipples; they were already switched on. The leash hung in front between her small, round, perky tits. In her hand, Kyla was holding the wireless remote for the vibrators.

Jordan said nothing and put the phone in his pocket. He slowly walked over to where she stood looking bashful. Kyla offered the remote to him flat across both of her palms. "Please?" she begged.

He glowered down at her. He snatched the remote from her hands and quickly curled two fingers under her collar and yanked her closer in one motion.

"The safe word is 'Neptune.'" They both smiled at each other before he grabbed the leash and yanked her down to the ground so she was on all fours. "Living room," he commanded, and pointed at the sliding glass door that led to the back patio. Kyla looked over at the door and nodded eagerly. She crawled on her hands and knees, leading him out of the kitchen. He followed and pulled his shirt off while keeping his grip on the leash.

They moved together through the foyer past the stairs and approached where he directed. Once they got to the door, Kyla circled around him, panting happily like a dog.

"HEY! SIT!" Jordan shouted at her. Kyla stopped in front of him and kneeled with her hands on her lap. Facing each other, Jordan looked to his right out the glass door. It was a chilly autumn morning, but the sun was shining on the open hills and fields that stretch out and down from their back porch. "I'll never get tired of this view. Now suck it."

Kyla beamed and nodded vigorously, and went to work on unbuckling Jordan's jeans. As soon as she finished, he grabbed her face under her chin. She looked up at him and he said "Hey. All of it." Kyla understood.

She pulled his pants down and started licking up and down the shaft of his dick. She cradled it in both hands and kissed all around the head. Jordan tilted his head back and exhaled. She then thrust her tongue out all the way and took his dick in her mouth. To Kyla's credit, she had a lot of experience with Jordan's length and girth, so she was comfortable taking-

"ALL of it!" he scolded and grabbed her by the hair and pushed her all the way to the base. Kyla managed to open her throat up just before he forced his dick down her throat; the collar felt tighter. He held her there for a few seconds before letting go; her head stayed in place for another ten seconds.

"Drop it," he commanded, and Kyla slowly pulled his dick out as her viscous slobber and spit coated the length of it. She worked to catch her breath as tears started to form in her eyes. She looked up at him and bit her lip. Her eyes said more, please. Jordan pulled upward on the leash.

The cup stopped halfway up to Jess's mouth. She froze; her mouth was slightly open. She asked without moving her lips, "What?"

"I mean, I think he is. It's what people are saying, anyway," Angie shrugged.

"So you're telling me," Jess quietly started and put her coffee cup back down on the table. "you nearly gave me a heart attack because of a rumor?!"

"I-I mean..." Angela was startled by Jess's sudden anger and shrank back. Angela had always perceived Jess as quiet and meek. This was the first time she'd seen her get that upset.

"And why do 'people' say he's married, exactly?" Jess asked, and added air-quotes for emphasis.

"I guess he's been spotted around town with the same woman," she paused and looked down at her latte. "A lot. And they looked, uh, 'committed.'"

Jess picked her coffee back up and took a long, slow swig; She glared over her cup at Angela the entire time.

"Okay," Angela said and leaned over to Jess. "Let's not freak out yet. Let's say he's in another relationship, or whatever."

"Hypothetically, of course."

"Yes, of course. How open-minded are you?" Angela asked as she pulled out her sky-blue phone and started typing. Jess felt like she was pretty accepting of all kinds of people. For example, she knew Angie was pansexual; Angie told her over lunch on their first day of work together. Jess remembered she had to look up what it meant at the time. She had never been bothered by it. In fact, the one time Angie made a move on her, Jess was able to let her down gently.

"I, uh. It depends, I guess."

"Well, there's another rumor about him. But this one's got legs, I think," Angela swiped her thumb a couple times, then continued, "You know the flag on his amp?"

"Yeah. Did he make that?" Jess asked, and reached for her phone for the first time in minutes.

"Don't think so. Here," Angie slid her phone across the table towards Jess. Jess's phone had four new messages from Jordan; she looked at these before she gave Angie's phone a glance.

Hey, just got home. Thanks again for last night! :*

So, uh... there was something I wanted to talk to you about.

Before things get too serious.

The last message from him was a pic of the black, red, and blue flag from his amp. Only instead of it draped on his amp, it looked like it was laid flat on a kitchen counter.

Jess looked over at Angela's phone, and she had an article with a picture of that same flag design pulled up on her phone. The article described it as the "Polyamory Pride Flag." Jess set her phone down so it was side-by-side with Angie's.

Angie and Jess both looked up from the phones at each other. "What are ya gonna say?" Angie asked her, breaking the silence. Jess looked back down at the phones. She thought about how he treated her when they first met, the way he spoke to her, the way he acted around her. He seemed very genuine and honest in the few times they had met; his open nature even carried over to text and voice messages. And it was purported that Jordan was a very private person, yet he seemed to be very open with her. I'll hear him out, she determined.

Jess picked up her bone-white phone and started typing.

"Oh God, harder!" Kyla yelled, and Jordan obliged by smacking her ass; it was turning bright red. He had her bent over and pressed against the sliding glass door. She was standing on the balls of her feet while he was going balls-deep. She clenched up on his dick with every slap. Her pussy juice formed tiny puddles beneath them. Jordan had already cranked the nipple vibrators up to max and tossed the remote onto a nearby loveseat.

"You made a mess on the floor, you filthy fucking slut!" he admonished her. "Look at it!" he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down to show her her pussy juice on the hardwood.

"Fuck, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't meangaaaaaahh!" Jordan interrupted her by gently pulling the right vibrator away from her body. Combined with the his forceful pussy-pounding, her nipple was being tweaked, pulled, and buzzed all at once. She could feel Jordan's pace increasing, his dick twitching and pulsating, his moans getting louder. The leash tugged her hard one more time.

"I'm fucking cumming! I'm sorry! Oh FU-" Kyla's face seized up. Her leg muscles completely tensed up, and a long, thin line of pussy juice stretched all the way to the floor; it wobbled with every twitch of her body. Jordan was unloading his milky payload into her. When he had finished, he let go of the leash, and she collapsed in a heap. His cum dribbled out of her onto the floor.

Jordan quickly walked over to the loveseat and turned off the vibrators. He came back to Kyla and laid down next to her on the floor. He stroked her hair and brushed it out of her face.

"Thank you," she meekly said. "I love you, babe."

"I love you, too," he tenderly replied and kissed her. "I'll clean this up later. Let's get you in the bath, first, huh?"

Kyla murmured her assent and closed her eyes. Jordan gently picked her up in a princess-carry. She was extraordinarily light in his arms; he could put both hands around her waist and his fingers would overlap. He was always concerned he would literally break her in half whenever they played like this. However, Kyla reassured him -- time and time again -- that this was a treat for her; it wasn't what she always needed, but it was what she sometimes wanted. And Jordan would always give his wife what she wanted.

"Well?" Angie asked.

"I offered to meet him here at ten tomorrow for coffee. Haven't heard back yet." Jess put her phone back on the coffee table.

Angie picked up her coffee mug and finished it for the first time in three years. She peered into the bottom of the cup and asked, "Do you like him?"

Jess -- for the first time in three years -- had barely touched hers. "Well..."

Angela looked over at her and gave her a puzzled look.

Jess sighed. "The guy I've known the past week? I like him."

Bzzzt, bzt-bzt.

Jess read the message. "The guy I'll meet tomorrow?" She clicked her tongue and said, "We'll see."