Image Manipulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Di. This is the hottest thing ever. I wish we could stay like this, but we really should..."

"Jack, sweetie, have I mentioned how beautiful your dicks are? They fill me so good. Your cum, mmmmmm I love it, I want it, you really are making me your giant cumslut. Hey, you missed a spot." Her eyes had that faraway look, lost in erotic daydreams. She pulled him closer to her face.

"What? Diane, no, you wouldn't, you..."

She held him about six feet from her face, the tip of his thickest member inches from her lips. "Cover me in it, you fucking beast of a man." She opened her mouth and took him inside.

She was loose and limber and desperately hungry, while he was very slippery, so despite the relative size, the head of his cock stretched her lips and cleared her teeth without too much trouble. Her huge tongue teased at him as she closed her eyes and slid him back and forth, getting used to the length and girth rather quickly in her quest to get him to erupt yet again. He was fairly sure she was fingering herself, too, because his whole body vibrated with her moans. That meant he had two whole dicks free; the smaller pushed against the side of her face, while the extra weight of the larger had gotten it stuck under her chin, where it pushed down between her soft hills of luscious bosom. Oh, she was going to be coated from head to toe.

Fuck, the thought of pouring gallons of spunk down her pretty throat, and covering her lovely, tanned, impossibly voluptuous immensity until she gleamed, he wasn't going to last too long. Which was fine, Diane wasn't trying to lovingly tease him, she was trying to milk him for everything he could give her. They'd moved past the "trying to make it last" phase, what, four or five rounds ago?

"Oh fuck yeah, Diane you're gorgeous, oh fuck, I don't care any more, just want to fill you, drench you, oh yes fuck!" The torrent washed him away again, Diane trying mightily to keep up with the pulses into her mouth, her body being hosed down with his cum. She was obviously loving it, snapping a branch or two in her excitement. Her tummy had to be puffing up again, filled a third, wait no fourth way, but all he could see was her gulping and swallowing and trying to breathe. Damn that was sexy. She was powerful and dangerous and four and a half times his height, and there she was fighting to keep up with his volume. He could almost come again just watching it.

Really, seriously though, they had to stop. His volcanic orgasm wound down, and she pulled him back. She licked her lips and grinned at him, then kissed his chest. "Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Jeez Jack, you're a cannon. I've never been so full, or so happy. We should do this more often." Sense of humor, good, she was more lucid.

"I'm going to make time to do this with you as much as possible, but for the moment, I should revert this. Someone's gonna see."

"I guess you're right. A little less fun now, so we can have more fun forever. Fair trade."

She put him down, and he retrieved his datapad. It had landed on a higher spot, so it had largely escaped the deluge, and thankfully Diane hadn't crushed it. They needed to be more careful. He blew off some specks of dirt and pulled up Diane's interface; he needed to revert himself too, but nothing on him was bigger than a person. Priorities.

"Oh hey, could I be just a little taller than normal? Just to remember it."

"Alright, no harm in that. I know if I give you an inch, you'll take a mile, but I'll give you an inch."

"Ha ha mister comedian, now get me down to size."

Diane > Body > Height: 170

Scale

Apply

"So, I think we both need showerrrrrrwhat? Jack, wrong way. Oooh wrong way! Jack!"

She was growing. Why was she growing, and why was it so fast? That word he'd seen flashed into his head: Calibrating. What if... He tabbed back to his own interface. Everything looked as expected, except the biggest number he had.

Jack > Body > Genitals > Testicles > Productivity: 400

That couldn't possibly be correct. Unless it was. Because this stupid interface that never showed any units and didn't have any documentation had switched from displaying milliliters to liters without telling him to keep the numbers easier to display. Which would mean that maybe he had mistaken a decimal point for a piece of dirt and her height had read 8.43 instead of 843. Because it would make more sense to start using meters at that point. He had typed 170.

Shit.

His fingers stopped typing in the air (huh, he really did do that) and he looked up. And up. And up. The darkness shrouded her titanic form; she was standing on tiptoe to still fit in the yard at 46 stories high, but that meant the pressure of her feet was going to leave a permanent reminder in the soil. He could actually feel a downward rush of air as she carefully, gingerly crouched down, until he could clearly see her face.

She licked her lips and raised an eyebrow. She didn't speak the question, any sound she made would have given them away. He knew what she was asking, though; hooray for nonverbal communication.

"No. I want to, you know I do, but no. Down, girl."

Diane > Body > Height: 1.7

Scale

Apply

Calibrating

Moments later, her height read 170, and she had stumbled from the rapid drop in altitude right into his arms. She smiled up at him. "Awww, spoilsport. We're gonna try that sometime, you know. Maybe take a road trip to the middle of nowhere. So, could you at least keep these? They're awesome." She stroked the enormous, thick, throbbing shafts she was sitting on.

"Diane, I have to walk. For the moment." He reverted the last few changes he'd made to himself, returning from ludicrous to merely unrealistic.

"So, showers? I'm much better for some reason, must have dried off when you made me a hundred times too big, but you're a sight."

"Yeah, good plan. Sorry about that. Then I think we should sleep, and tomorrow I'm going to try to document this damn app."

"Can I crash here?"

"Of course, you're my girlfriend. You'll have to borrow some clothes. More clothes, that is. And we'll need to get the sheets back on the bed." He carried her inside, as she laid her head against his chest. "No idea what I'm going to do about the carpet."

"We'll figure it out. Hey, so no, like, turning me into a cow-girl or something while I sleep."

He grinned naughtily at her. "No promises."