Image Manipulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the...oh fuck yes, Jack you're...more give me more." While wave after alabaster wave poured from him, she would pick a cock to shove into her mouth for a shot or two before coming up for air. Maybe he should add that extra zero. Because, you know, this was messy, but she loved it. After about a minute, the torrent subsided, and they both caught their breath. Three liters went a long way; they were both lightly coated in white, sticky glop, he was going to have to do a load of laundry and probably shampoo his carpets, and Diane's belly looked a little full. The empty ache in his groin almost immediately faded as his simulated, manipulated body rapidly refilled his reserves. Nifty.

"Ha, ha, holy shit, what was that, dude? Are you sure I never told you? Because this is insane, but it's like you have a checklist of every naughty dream I've ever had and you're just ticking every item one by one. Fuck, who knew I could come from sucking you off?"

"Sorry I didn't warn you, Di. But I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? Jack, I want to know how this happened, but I'm so wet right now that I need you to stuff me full of your ludicrous bounty of dick before I can even consider rational thought. I don't just like it."

Oh. She was apparently fully in the grip of this never before seen kinky side, as she climbed onto the bed, crawled past him, and laid her head back on the pillow while spreading her legs.

"Ravish me, you monster."

Jack turned and worked his way over to Diane; okay, these things were a little unwieldy when they were hard. But he was not going to pass up an invitation like that. Still, there were...decisions to make.

"So, um, which, uh...Di?"

"Ohhhh right, yeah, um. Okay, so don't take this the wrong way, sex with you has always been good, but, uh, I have, well, practice with bigger. Well now, hey, good news, you're bigger! Just, fuck so much bigger, oh fuck. Right, answers, words, brain. The middle one, I can take. Trust me, it'll be tight, but fuck me I want it to be. And, um, fuck it we're soaked already, the little one, shit it's not little, the lesser one, whatever, you can put that in my ass. That gorgeous monstrosity will just have to come right up across my belly and rest between my tits. Oh Jack, I'm gonna be so full of you, I've literally had this dream, just ream me."

Jack's mind took a second to absorb how specific and sexy those instructions were, and those intrusive thoughts took hold of them and demanded he put them into practice. He put his hands under her soft, squeezable behind and lifted slightly. "Up."

She took his meaning, planted her feet (thankfully, it wasn't slippery here, yet), and raised herself for him a few inches. He slapped his titanic rod down onto her torso, the head resting nicely between her breasts, though it would probably reach the hollow of her neck when he thrusted; he felt her shiver at the impact of something like twelve pounds of cock. Now for a little maneuvering. He grasped the shaft he'd thought was probably a little too big, but apparently wasn't, and guided the tip gently to her slit. Sliding it up and down just a bit, a tease he knew she liked, he could tell from her moan and from the feel that she wasn't kidding about being wet. He carefully slid inside, and while she was definitely stretched around the massive intruder, there wasn't any significant resistance.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh my goodness, fuck it's big, stretch me baby, oh fucking fill me up." She was remarkably quiet, almost whispering, as he slowly pushed several inches of thick, throbbing meat into her slick tunnel.

He wasn't done yet, though. Once he was resting those few inches closer, the next cock in line was ready to get in position. Slippery with her juices, not to mention with the coating of his cum, he had little trouble getting the relatively sanely-sized head to penetrate her lovely pucker. Now that got a shriek of pleasure. Time to stuff her.

Jack slowly pushed deeper, taking his time with his first double-stroke, enjoying the sensation of actually doing what his mod-fueled fantasies had suggested to him earlier. Diane's eyes were shut, her breathing was ragged gasps, as ten fat inches in her ass twinned with fourteen in her pussy, inexorably gliding deeper into her, while the small tree trunk on her torso burned its hot, wet way between her tits. Jack couldn't get quite all the way to the base, the fact that two physical objects couldn't occupy the same space being what it was, but oh fuck it was close enough.

He took a moment when he was as deep as he could get to cherish the feeling; this was an impossible fuck, a thing of pure fantasy. Diane opened her eyes and looked at him, having trouble focusing. "J, ja, Jack, fuck, ah, I, I'm so full, ohffffuck me, it, it's so, so better, ah, gimme, fuck me, hard. Can't, can't word, just fuck."

The power he seemed to have over her was intoxicating; she was calling the shots, but only with the intent of him burying her in an avalanche of pleasure. He started to establish a rhythm, not hard and fast yet, slow powerful strokes that before would have risked him pulling out of her, but now left nearly a foot of fat cock still stretching her wide, separated from its brother by a thin membrane of sensitive flesh.

It took only seconds to push her over the edge. "Oh fuck, that's the stuff, yeah, stuff me, oh fuck, so good, honey yeah, so big, fuck, gonna, OH FUCK, BIGGERRRR!" He wasn't about to let her come down from that, though, not all the way. The peak of her orgasm passed, and he increased the pace, shooting her back up past the point of words. Her eyes closed again, and she bit her lip hard and whimpered, the pitch getting higher and higher as he gave it to her harder and harder.

"Unf, Di, oh this is amazing, gotta, oh, gotta give you, agh, all of it, oh fuck, Di, I can't, you know, when I, oh fuck, when I start talking, fuck you're hot, can't stop."

Two cocks slamming into her, pushing her into an orgasm like he'd never given her before, watching the huge, pulsing head of his third cock nearly hitting her chin, he was so big, there was so much of him and he could do this all night and never stop, and the app was right there he could do more oh fuck.

His orgasm struck like a clap of thunder, and he shoved himself as deep into her quivering, stretched-out holes as he could, and shot after shot of copious splooge covered her face and tits as he pumped her full of just way too much cum. Her stomach bulged with the volume being shoved inside her, and it wasn't long before the pressure was too much and spurts began to push out around his shafts. It was messy and wet and they were both covered thanks to the big boy right by their faces, and they loved it. It went on and on, cup after cup of semen soaking the bedclothes, the smell of sex filling the air.

Nothing lasts forever, and he did wind down. Momentarily; that oh-so-correct zero made sure he didn't go soft and was full to the brim with spunk again in no time. The rest of his body, on the other hand, had lots of stamina but did in fact tire, so he pulled back, the many inches involved in doing so eliciting an exhausted but pleased moan from Diane, and flopped onto the bed next to her, which elicited a slight squishing sound from the sheets. Yeah, this was wet. But good wet. Could be wetter. What? Crazy. But, well, it could. Still, laundry.

He breathed for a while, through his mouth partly because of the need for extra air and partly because of the thick, musky scent. Diane hadn't said a word. He turned his head and looked at her. She was soaked in white, the thicker ropes of it a contrast to her dark tan, eyes shut, beautiful breasts heaving, kissable lips parted but grinning. She'd never complained about his prowess in bed, had even admitted she came to him first when she needed a good fuck, but this? Never before.

It was several long minutes before either of them spoke. Diane eventually opened her eyes, propped herself up on her side, and gave him a crooked smile. "So, was that good for you, too?"

He had to laugh. "Um, yeah. You think? Look at us."

"Oh, I'm looking. You calm down a bit, tiger? Felt like you were ready for another round there."

"Well I was, but yeah. Another change. I don't need to rest, you know, between."

She blinked for a moment. "Okay then. And it's, you know, this every time? Messy. I love it."

"So you mentioned."

"Yeah I don't entirely remember what I mentioned before you fucked my brains out. In case I hadn't said so, I will want you to screw me silly many, many more times. Like, I don't want to say I would be an insatiable cumslut for a guy like you are now, but it's not too far from the truth. Why am I so talkative now, this is more than usual, and a lot dirtier."

"I noticed. Actually, it's super hot, like distractingly so. Uh, shower? Also, I need to get these in the wash before they're irrevocably stiff."

"Yeah, good thinking. Fuck that's a lot of cum. A shower would clear my head. And my hair. And my holes. Then maybe we can talk a bit. Want to throw those in the wash and then join me?"

"Very much so, but we should probably go separate so I don't accidentally ram my dicks into you again."

"Accidentally, right. Still, you have a point. You clean up this mess and wait for me, then."

Diane walked to the bathroom, a little unsteady and dripping, while Jack got the bedsheets off and wadded up in a laundry basket. He'd gotten a waterproof covering just to avoid cleaning the mattress from spills, as he liked to lay in bed while watching movies and having snacks, but it seemed like an even better investment now. Of course, if he did go much juicier, he'd have to waterproof the rest of the room. A thought intruded, an image of him with nuts the size of soccer balls, drenching Diane with enough cum to visibly pool on the floor, just gallons of the stuff. He swallowed hard, and carried the squishy, fragrant basket of cloth to the utility room.

As he loaded the washer, he thought of the more he could get with the app. His equipment seemed ideally sized, although she had asked for bigger, so maybe just a smidge more, or maybe she'd just been caught up in the moment. But more cum, and the balls to make it make some vague resemblance of sense, yeah. Another dick? She liked the multiples, but what would he do with it? Some dark corner of his mind produced an image of a tail tipped with a fat schlong that he could stuff into her mouth while boning her in almost any position. He tamped that down. For now. Of course, even if he couldn't think of much else to do to himself...

They should talk.

He tidied up the bedroom while the wash ran and Diane showered. She came out with a towel around her hair, wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. She was beautiful. "I borrowed some clothes, hope that's okay. I'm probably gonna be over here more now, so you should give me a drawer for my stuff. I'll clear one for you, too, because there will be times I won't be able to go without you. Clean up, you're a mess, I'll switch laundry." There was the Diane he knew.

He grabbed some clean clothes for himself, got the shower on, and saw himself in the mirror. He was a mess, but getting sweaty and cum-soaked with Diane was worth the shower getting used more often. He let the hot water wash everything away, taking care to get every bit of his equipment clean since Diane seemed to like his scent. He'd learned so much today already about himself, and about his...benefriend? Girlfriend now? Lover? Cumslut? Okay, so they had more to talk about than the app. Rinsing the last of his semen out of his hair, he shut off the water, dried himself, dressed in the now-tight t-shirt and athletic pants he'd picked up, and went looking for Diane. She was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with some snacks and water. Oh, that was his datapad. Shit, the scanner too.

"Hey." Sparkling conversation, smooth Jack, perfect.

"Hey yourself. Feel better?"

"Much. Sheets in the dryer?"

"Yep. Grab a snack, hydrate. You must need it."

"Less than you'd expect, for some reason." He made himself a sandwich and poured a glass of water anyway, and sat down. They ate for a while, just being with each other. She spoke first.

"So, are you my boyfriend?"

Great, starting with the hard part. "I, uh, I don't know. I mean, I'd love to be. We've been, you know, whatever this was for a long time, and we were okay with it. Do you, well, I mean, want to be more than, what did you call it, benefriends?"

"Jack, I'll be honest, what I want is to be shoved onto one or more of your cocks with great frequency, but that's not all I want. You're a great guy, and I think the only thing that was stopping me from taking it further was that what we had was working. Now, though, I don't think it would work as well, because I don't want you to be a guy I talk to and occasionally fuck, I want you to be a guy I trust with my darkest fantasies and almost constantly fuck. That sounds significant to me, and the word for a guy you're in a significant relationship with is boyfriend."

"Well, when you put it like that, especially the 'almost constantly fuck' part, how can I say no?"

"That's settled then. Keep this up, and we'll be moving in together before you know it. So, what's this thing?" She held up the small scanner.

"Okay, so, that's a scanner. It's part of how I got like this. Ever heard of Imago Dei?"

"In the context of religion, yes. But I'm guessing you didn't get three amazing schlongs by praying to be remade in the image of God."

"Is that where it's from? No, it's the name of a program, a modification app."

She held up his datapad. "On here? There's just, like, some code on here that turned you into the fulfillment of my fantasies? Can I have it?"

"Yes, there is, and no, you can't. One of the requirements of the app is that it's locked to my datapad alone, and my datapad has to be locked to me. I had to set up the extra security before I could use it. That pad won't function for anyone else now." Not that he minded the locked-down security features. He could imagine the "oh no, someone else got my real-image-warping program that has me linked to it and is now changing me" shenanigans that could ensue without them, not to mention the "oh no, I'm getting arrested" shenanigans, and he was just fine without that.

"Aww, that's disappointing. So it's just for you, then."

"Oh, I didn't say that. It's just that I have to be the one doing it. I can use it on anyone."

"Whoa. That's, like, super dangerous."

"Yeah, which is why I'm going to take advantage of this 'trust you with my darkest secrets' thing, and let you know that if you ever tell anyone I have this, I will probably get picked up by security and disappear forever, because it's the most illegal thing that exists."

"And yet you called me. To come over and fuck you. You and your muscles and your three impossible dicks. You trusted me that much."

"I also wanted you that much, but yeah. Maybe we were already a little more."

"I'll say. So, since there's a scanner, when you say 'anyone' I presume you mean 'anyone whose real image I've scanned,' so you can't, like, turn some random news anchor into a ferret on a live feed."

"You're weird, you know that? But yes, that's exactly how it works. Although the scan is fast and the scanner is small, so it's not exactly hard to do to someone."

"Scan me."

"Just like that. One epic dicking, and you're ready to hand complete control of every aspect of your body over to me."

"Shit yeah. I trust you, you won't hurt me. Plus, you're the kind of guy who'll do anything I say because he's my boyfriend and I'm hot and we fuck all the time."

"I mean, you're not wrong. Alright, if you insist."

Jack took the scanner, passed it near her arm, and felt the slight vibration that signalled a successful scan. "There we go."

"That's it? You can just mod me now, however you want?"

"Yup. I know, crazy. This took a genius to develop. An evil genius, probably. Want me to prove it?"

"Fuck yes I do. I still don't quite believe you."

Jack woke up his datapad and booted up Imago Dei. The UI had updated, and there were now entries for "Jack" and "Diane". Let's see, what would be the best way to do this? Go for the obvious, he supposed.

Diane > Body > Torso > Breasts [0] > Bust Circumference: 106

Another array. Interesting, but that wouldn't do for an initial demonstration. Just a little. Okay, a lot a little.

Diane > Body > Torso > Breasts [0] > Bust Circumference: 130

Apply

"Alright, Jake, what are you plannnnnnohhfuck what? Oh my tits, they're, oh shit, you didn't say this would feel so good." Her breasts were growing way more than he expected, filling like balloons under the shirt she'd borrowed. By the time they stopped, they'd more than doubled in size. Riiiiight, that number included her entire chest, which was probably, what, 86 cm? So her breasts had been adding 20 or so, and he'd slapped on 24 more. Oops. Good thing he'd decided against just doubling the number. There had to be a better way to measure breasts, this was dumb. Her newly gigantified tits stretched her shirt, as full and firm-but-jiggly as they'd ever been. The shirt was pulled up enough now that he could see her stomach. She looked great.

"Holy shit, it works."

"Basically what I said."

"I should have known you'd do this. You're a guy, after all."

"Sorry, do you not like them?"

"Didn't say that. They're damn heavy, but fuck, I'll cause traffic jams. These have to be pushing the limits of what bras you can get. Hang on." She pulled out her own datapad, and pulled up an app. Probably measuring. "Dude, I'm a Q cup! Un-fucking-believable! I mean, like, on this one scale that stops putting extra letters after DD, so who knows, but this is fantastic!"

His pants were starting to get a bit tight. "I, um, I agree."

She looked at him, sensing a bit of discomfort in his voice. "Wow, yeah you do. Settle down there, big man. Oh, we're gonna fuck so much, don't worry, I just want to see what else you can do to me."

"I mean, pretty much anything. I could turn someone into a ferret. 'Species' is all over this thing, in almost every category. Hair length, color, curl, the normal stuff, but it can make hair prehensile of all things. I haven't even looked at a fraction of the options."

She stared at him, mouth agape, huge boobs bobbing gently.

"Di? Di, you okay? Hello?"

"Sorry, brain, words, yes. I'm fine. Just, you know, overcome for a moment with horny thoughts. Okay, um, let's go simple to start. You like my ass, right?"

"How could I not?" He was telling the truth, her derriere was fantastic.

"You're so sweet. Gimme more. Just a fucking dumptruck ass."

"Sounds lovely."

Diane > Body > Torso > Hip Width: 40

Diane > Body > Torso > Hip Girth: 112

He could do better than that.

Diane > Body > Torso > Hip Width: 50

Diane > Body > Torso > Hip Girth: 180

Apply

"So should I expect to oof. Oh my. Oh that's strange. Ah stretching, oh and filling. I like it. Not sexual, but ooh nice. Oh no, um, sorry!"

He heard stitches popping as the boxers she'd borrowed, still a bit big in the waist, were unable to keep up with her fattening thighs, widening hips, and enormous bubble of butt. Eh, with so much tanned, wobbling booty suddenly exposed, he couldn't be mad. How could anyone be mad at a woman with 70-inch hips? Down, boy. Not yet.

"I forgive you. After all, I did it. So anything other than an unbelievably sexy hourglass figure?"

"Umm, does it track sensitivity? Not that you don't make me come fast enough, of course."

"Thank you. Yeah, probably does." He could also see her struggling a bit with the unfamiliar weight, so maybe some tweaks there.

Diane > Body > Nervous System > Peripheral > Sensory > Somatosensory > Pleasure: 65 Functionality Limited