Image Manipulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Productivity: 3000

No, one zero, idiot. That was three liters. Which was...hot. So hot. He could pump girls full with that. Jack grabbed his wrist before he could add another zero. What was wrong with him? The app couldn't change his mind. Enormous cocks didn't warp your brain like this, he was pretty sure. So this was...his mind. He wanted this, for real, and he'd never known until it was in front of him. He could add another no stop don't be stupid. But he left the number where it was.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Refractory Period: 615

Well, this was an easy choice. That was probably seconds, but whatever it was, there was only one right answer.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Refractory Period: 0

Oh yeah, that wasn't crazy, that was just fucking correct. Anything else to mess with? Species, again, and again no. Type? Okay, no, he didn't want to produce anything but cum. Weirdos. He almost applied his changes, then paused.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Count: 2

Stop. Stop it. Brain, so help me. No. Why would this, but it was, this didn't make sense, this number shouldn't be hot. Well, he had three cocks. But he was already increasing the volume so much, and he needed to wear pants. No, no. Maybe later. He couldn't risk looking any longer.

Apply

It struck him that he should be in the shower. He was close already, and it would keep things cleaner, just in case...oh. Oh boy. Oh fuck. It was a pulsing throb, deep and low in his body, and it was filling him up. FUCK it felt tight, and dense, and oh fuck! Jack stumbled into the shower and dropped to his knees, and his cocks simply erupted. This was unlike anything he'd ever felt. It was an orgasm, sure, but somehow with purpose, like he'd awakened something primal that told his body he was capable of siring a village.

His cocks bulged and jerked, and in the most massive shaft he could see the first spurt rise in a wave. That initial pulse exploded out with what seemed like ten times the volume of his usual orgasms, splattering the walls of the shower stall, and it was coming from three dicks at once, and he'd felt the first surge of growth along with it. The next pulse felt a little bigger, and the next bigger still, and it just kept going and going. Five bursts of hot, sticky cum, ten, fifteen, fuck he was going to pass out, he was gasping and marveling at it all as each huge throb of his nonsensically productive gonads swelled them a little bit bigger. But it was winding down, and somewhere around the twentieth wave of the flood, it stopped. He was glad he'd stopped himself from adding that fourth zero, because that was insane.

He was glad, shut up.

Jack got to his feet, a little shakily, and turned the shower on. He'd wanted messier, and he'd gotten it. The shower was coated in a layer of white, and he wasn't much better. Also, as he couldn't help but notice as he soaped himself up, he was still hard, he could go again right now to the same results. That's what he'd typed, after all. By all rights, he should be desperately thirsty, and he was a little, but apparently the 'Dream was kinder than reality when you started breaking the rules of outdated things like biology. Which, really, he should have figured out from having 28 inches of hot, throbbing schlong rising from his crotch, plus 14 more, plus 10 more, without falling unconscious. As he rinsed himself clean, Jack figured it was time to check on the more practical side of things, such as could he still leave the house without breaking indecency laws. He dried himself, lay down on the bed, and watched the news for a little while. He'd relaxed enough, and satisfied his desires sufficiently, that he was flaccid now. Time to see what still fit after all the changes.

Nothing tailored, obviously, but he owned precisely one suit. His shirts still did well enough; he wasn't that much more muscular or taller, so if anything they were just a little tighter and better at showing off his physique. Alright, now the hard part. He could always revert things, of course, but now that he'd done them he wanted to keep them.

Jack wore boxers, which was fortuitous; this den of trouser snakes would have been difficult to contain in briefs. The more reasonably sized of them were no problem, although he could already tell they'd jostle distractingly against everything else, so he'd have to get used to it. The big boy was about as big when soft as he used to be when hard, which was impressive, but it hung down comfortably enough. It was his balls that were the issue, now that they were about the size of apples. His boxers could handle them comfortably enough, but pants? No way to know but to try it. He slipped on his most comfortable pair of jeans. Luckily, they had been long and a little loose, because now they were neither, and anyone checking him out couldn't possibly miss that bulge. That said, he could wear them. Good, his alterations hadn't been too overwhelmingly extreme after all. He tried to ignore the voice that said it would have been extremely arousing if they had been.

So, what else did he want to do? Jack felt strangely energized, his choice paralysis flipped around into a restlessness he couldn't really explain. He liked the changes he'd made, he felt kind of optimized now. He could imagine doing things for fun, but this was a body he could live with. What he wanted to do was use it. Without the app in front of him, taunting him with options, giving him ideas, making him want to enter bigger numbers, the intrusive thoughts had turned to putting his newly enhanced size and stamina and abundance of members to the test.

Jack lived alone, and he didn't have a girlfriend, but he wasn't entirely isolated from the rest of humanity or anything. He could find an AI fuckbuddy, he supposed, but that didn't seem right. He wanted human companionship, not something purely code-based. It would also be nice to have, you know, someone he could maybe share the fun with. Come to think of it, there was somebody.

Diane was, well, a friend. They weren't in a relationship, they didn't hang out much, they didn't work together. What they did was, they kept in contact, chatted on the networks, and liked a lot of the same things. Occasionally, when the loneliness crept in, they'd hook up for a night. He thought she'd called him a "benefriend" or something like that. The important thing was, he knew her well enough that he could trust her to keep this quiet, and she would probably be open to a little romp. Little. Ha. Was she ever in for a surprise.

He picked up his datapad and gave her a call. It took her a little while to pick up, she was probably in the middle of something or other. He made sure his video was only picking up his face; no need to spoil anything too soon. Eventually, Diane appeared on his pad; her chocolate brown curls were wet, as was most of the rest of her, and she was wrapped in a huge, fluffy towel. Ah, shower.

"Jack, impeccable timing as usual. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hey Diane. I just wanted to say hi, feeling a little alone tonight, thought it might help to see your pretty face." She was quite pretty, her skin deeply tanned, her eyes dark and soulful, with full lips he knew from experience were wonderful to kiss, and curves he could see even under the towel. He wasn't sure what a woman he thought was a total knockout saw in a guy like him; maybe she just liked him as a person.

"Are you flirting with me? You never flirt with me unless you want something."

"I mean, yeah, I'm flirting. And yeah, I want something. And that something is your company."

She rolled those large, luminous pools she had for eyes. "Fine, dork, I get the hint. And since you dragged it out of me, I'll admit I'm bored and a little lonely myself. I'll get dressed and be over in twenty. Gird your loins!" With that, she hung up. Oh, if only she knew about his loins.

He spent the next twenty minutes tidying up a little and getting out some snacks. No reason to be a poor host to a friend, even if it wasn't exactly a social call. The bell rang, and she let herself in. They weren't the closest of friends, but they trusted each other.

"Thanks for coming, Di. I'm in the kitchen."

She put down her bag, which she never left home without, and walked into the kitchen. She had apparently decided to tease him a bit, because she'd put on some light makeup, put her hair up (he loved her neck, no idea why, but she knew it), and worn a slinky, low-cut green dress he'd never seen before. It showcased her curves in shimmering tightness, and Diane had plenty of curves to show. Her generous bosom quivered as she walked, and her hips swayed enticingly. She noticed him appreciating the view, and gave him a little twirl, mostly to show off the bounce and jiggle of the ass she was (rightly) so proud of. She looked less like she was coming over to a friend's for some snacks and fooling around, and more like she was going on a hot date with some handsome guy she wanted to impress.

"Jeez, Di, you trying to make me lose it already? You look really good."

"Aww, you noticed." She sashayed with a hit of exaggeration over to him, took his arm, and reached up on her toes to kiss his cheek. Then she gripped his arm a little tighter. "Damn, Jack, have you been working out? Like, a lot? Because this is nice."

"Something like that. No trouble on the way over?"

"Naw, it's quiet out. Still a little cool, everyone's staying in. Except me, who you dragged out here to take care of your dick."

"I mean, fair. But one, you know you like it, and two, I have a few surprises for you."

"You know I love surprises." She grabbed a handful of popcorn and sat on one of the kitchen chairs. "So, show me those muscles. If you've made this even more worth my time than ever, I might be calling you instead."

"Oh, so I ask you to come help me be less lonely, and now you want a show? Sadist. Remember, you asked for it." He made a bit of a to-do about unbuttoning his shirt, which made her laugh at first. Then he tossed his shirt onto one of the chairs, and Diane gave a low whistle.

"Okay, wow. Listen, we've done this hookup thing before, but damn, you've never looked like this. You're so confident now, too, I swear it's like you're standing taller. What's gotten into you, Jack?"

"You've only seen the smallest part of the surprise. Let's have a little to eat, you're gonna need the energy," he said with a suggestive half-smile.

"See? Like I said, confident. Looks good on you." She ate her popcorn, and they chatted for a few minutes, just catching up. She seemed distracted by him being shirtless, which was nice, and he caught her stealing somewhat questioning glances at his crotch, which was even nicer.

"Well, shall we?" he said, stretching as he stood. This time, she got a better look at how much more of him there was downstairs, and her eyes went wide.

"Um, what? Oh, yeah, sounds good."

Diane followed him to the bedroom, and he could almost hear the questions running through her head. He turned to sit on the bed, and jerked back; she was standing very close, inches away from him.

"Alright, Jack, what's going on? You're not standing taller, you are taller. Not to mention you, your, fuck it looks like you're stealing fruit. Did you get modded or something? You never talked about wanting to."

Jack grinned; he'd never seen Diane flustered like this, the dynamic was usually the other way around. "Do you want to find out?"

"Hell yeah I do! Let me in those jeans!" She loosened his belt and slipped her hand past his waistband, her face excited and curious. Then, after a moment, confused. "What the fuck? What...huh? Okay, I gotta see, this ain't normal."

"Ah ah, I already lost the shirt and you're groping me; you think a fancy dress is enough to make this fair?"

"Perv. Fine, fine, I'll show you mine, and then you show me...whatever that is." She slipped the dress off her shoulders and shimmied it to the floor; that she hadn't worn anything underneath it overcame his willpower and he started to stiffen. Damn she was hot. He was going to have to lose the jeans, because the monster was waking up.

Diane's eyes went wider than ever as he unzipped and slid his pants off. She could see it all now, the apple-sized balls gently throbbing, the ten-incher hard and visibly jumping with his pulse, the 14-inch rod almost there with it, and, still stretching and rising, the over-two-foot pillar slowly but surely taking its most dominant place.

"Ha, how, wha, holy, oh my, fffff, huh? Jack? What did you do?" That level of short-circuiting her linguistic processing was flattering, and kinda cute.

"I'm honestly not entirely sure. I got a chance to...make some changes, and it brought out something in me I didn't know I had. Seriously, it was like small steps, but I couldn't stop taking them. And I like it. Do, um, I mean, do you?" His confidence only went so far, and what he'd done was kind of abnormal. She hadn't run screaming, but was it because she was stunned, or because she was intrigued?

"I, uh, whoa, wow, you're enormous. Like, three times." She dropped to her knees to get a closer look, which was a good sign, and also he liked seeing her there. "Fuck, this one would have been more than enough to stuff me really good. This beauty, damn it's the biggest I've ever seen, except one, and the one is right next to it sweet mother of fuck that's huge." She followed the length of him with her eyes, having to tilt her head up quite a way. She looked into his eyes. "You did this on purpose? You gave yourself three dicks, the smallest of which would look good in porn, just because you wanted to? You didn't know?"

"Didn't know...what? I mean, I was just kind of playing around, and it seemed like the right thing to do, and it's really a turn-on for some reason."

"Whatever you were playing around with, I hope you've got more. So, okay, this is really hot. I know we're benefriends, and we talk, and we mess around, but I don't, like, tell you all my things, you know? This, this thing you did? The mass, the thickness, the, I don't know, supernumerary-ness, it's a thing. And you just...did it. And it's mine. They're mine. Am I dreaming?" She was laughing between sentences, her pupils were dilated, she looked exhilarated. He'd gotten very lucky; she wasn't just okay with his new body, she loved it. "Can I, oh fuck, can I touch it? Them? You?"

"Kinda why I called you, Di."

Her eyes went to the main course first, but she wanted to really explore, and she knew he liked a slow buildup. She started with the round, swollen orbs resting on the mattress, her fingers brushing them lightly enough that they jerked away for a moment, which made her giggle again. She reached underneath him and hefted one of his balls in her hand, then the other.

"Oh damn, those are heavy. Like, denser than you'd expect, so even heavier than they look, and they look fucking weighty. Oh man, I gotta..." She buried her face into his crotch, kissing and licking across the sensitive skin, inhaling deeply with her nose resting between two cocks. Hmm, was there an option for, like, pheromones? Check later, hot girl loving on package now.

"Oh, oh Diane, sssss ahhh that feels good, fuck you're getting them full, ah ah yeah there. Whoa, you do like this, huh?"

"You have no idea. Hot and heavy and you smell so nice, like I can sense the cum. You'd better have a lot for me."

"Oh, most definitely."

She moved upwards, laying light kisses until she reached the base of his "normal" shaft, where she locked her lips on it and slid them upward, applying the faintest suction. Oh fuck, she'd never done that before. Had he not been big enough? Well, he was big enough for anything now. She pulled back when she reached the tip.

"Oh, Jack, even if this were all, I'd have been willing to do just about anything for you. You were good before, and with this cock, you'd be fantastic. But...oh Jack..." She was looking at the next highest tip. She seemed mesmerized, caught in the grip of unspoken desires of her own. She took his ten inches in one soft hand, as her mouth was drawn to the fourteen. "It's amazing. I just want to mwah kiss it and nnnn yummy lick it and give it mmmm sho bigh every bit of attention I can. And this slurp isn't even mmmfirsht prize."

This was unbelievable. Her hand stroking up and down, her mouth trying to devour something that was probably a bit beyond it, and oh fuck her words. Physical pleasure was great, but there was a whole other dimension to it when she talked about how desperately she wanted his cocks. She was right, too; this was only the second course. Jack couldn't speak, only moan and whimper quietly; if he voiced his pleasure, he'd lose control, and he wanted more.

Of course, he could just come and then keep going, but why sprint just because he could, when a leisurely stroll was so enjoyable? Things were already starting to get messy; his enhanced productivity apparently applied before he came, and Diane's face and hands were becoming slippery with a glaze of pre. She kept up the talk, it was like she couldn't stop telling him how sexy he was now, how big he was, how she could barely get the head of his dick in her mouth, a stream-of-consciousness narration devoted to this lovely lady being obsessed with his dong.

Diane gave him one long, long lick from base to tip, then finally brought her other hand to replace her mouth, both now stroking slowly, almost absentmindedly, keeping up the sensation but not pushing him further. Her eyes met his, and she looked almost high, like his dicks were a drug that was fogging her mind.

"Jack, I love this cock." She squeezed the ten inches on her left. "I fucking adore this cock." She rubbed her hand over the tip of the fourteen inches on her right. "But Jack, oh Jack, may I? It's so much, I can't just take it, please, let me. Tell me I can just give myself to this, this, fuck there's no word for it, 'cock' isn't enough. Please, you have to let me."

She kept her eyes locked on his as she begged him to give her permission to worship the thick, powerful, insistent tower that was just barely below her line of sight. Diane bit her lip, her usual strength of personality seemingly being battered down by the fantasy she must have been hiding for years.

"Di, you're amazing. Go right ahead, it's all yours."

Freed, she looked at her prize. Her whole body shook, and she let out a nervous laugh. "Oh fuck. It's, oh, it's glorious. Jack you're a wonder. I'm so glad I met you, I never could have predicted this, fuck it's a dream come true. It's so mmmm big and mwah fucking fat, it's impossible, not just the ahhhhhnnnn length but the slurrrrp thickness and the ohmm myn gaaahdsh heat radiating from it. It's a mmmmmmonster, Jack. No woman could mwah mwah mmmm ever take it, you'd ooofff shplitt mmmee in hhhhaaalllff. Fuck I almost want you to try. Shheee, da hheead doeshn't effenn ffiiittth all the way in my mouth, oh but fuck me I can't stop trying. Whatever you mwah do, baby, you keep these. I'll nnnnnnmmm oh yeah fuck you whenever you slurp slurp mmmmmwah want, just ask and I'll nnnfff caaahhmmm rrrhhunnin."

She was too much. Her hands still pumping two of his shafts, her luscious body rubbing against the length of his most impressive rod as she pleasured him as much as possible with her mouth, and oh fuck her promises and dirty talk, Jack could feel the pressure building quickly. He hadn't warned her about his volume, but she'd find out soon enough.

"Di, ohhh yeah Di, not gonna last, oh fuck."

"Yes, let me have it all, I need it." With that, she glommed onto his tip, filling her mouth with as much of him as would fit, teasing it with her tongue to get him to blow.

Jack whimpered as he felt those insanely productive factories hanging below him spring into action, and his members swelled as the first pulse surged through them. Two cocks sprayed over Diane's hands and body and the bed, while her eyes widened in shock as her cheeks were puffed out by the blast from the third. She swallowed some, but the next pulse came too quickly, and then the third proved too much and she had to let go.