Imagining My Lover, and then...

Story Info
Forbidden love comes my way.
1.4k words
3.65
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kennedi
Kennedi
2 Followers

IMAGINING MY LOVER, and then...

Our eyes first met while waiting for the train. The chill in the December air took my breath away. I smiled to myself thinking those hazel eyes would surely keep me warm and toasty. I glanced his way yet again, and he was gone. I could tell this day at work would not be productive. His eyes haunted me all day.

Daydreams of his dark hair and perfectly shaped mouth. Those dimples. The strong masculine hands. God, would I ever see him again? The evening was long. I wrestled with hopes he too thought of me. Please God let us meet again.

Another day and then again. No sign of him. I stand in the very spot waiting for the train. I close my eyes hoping to will his body back to me. I search the crowd, but to no avail. Did I lose you? Was it all just my imagination? Still those eyes haunt me. They call to me saying look for me Kennedi, I am here. I always have been.

The days turn into weeks. My evenings are filled with fantasy. His deep hazel eyes drawling me in. Those lips so close to mine, but he keeps them from me. His arm around my waist just casually. His strong hand behind my neck, and then... Oh God and then. His arm tightens like a vice around my waist pulling me into him. His hand reaches up and now my long brown curls are captive. It's sudden. It takes my breath away, and it's so deliciously erotic. I wake up crying. I am here. I always have been. Please find me.

The holiday weekend is here at last. Travelers heading out of town. I must get him out of my head. Packing an overnight bag, I too will go someplace. First stop at the local Starbucks. I need a feel good moment. I reach to open the door when those familiar hands appear." Allow me to get the door for you, my lady", come the words from their owner. I look up, and it's him! My hazel eyes. We stand in the doorway spellbound by each other. Time has stopped. My heartbeat is racing, I am alive again.

He is here in front of me. So close. I can't breathe. We enter Starbucks making our way to the counter. Still no audible words between us, but our eyes are speaking volumes. The barista stood patiently waiting for our order. He smiled and winked at me, as he placed our order. The lady will have a Tall Caramel Brulee Latte, and I will take the Chestnut Praline Latte. How could he know that was a favorite? I watched his mouth as he formed his words, and ordered my coffee. Hearing his tone of voice. Just the right pitch. Not too high, and most certainly, not weak. Spoken like a cultured gentleman with the slightest inflection of authority. If he only knew how much my body yearned for him. Right here. This moment. Please take me now. Nothing exists. Nothing matters. The patrons are oblivious to my hunger. Which was hotter; the Latte, or the lace of my panties?

Finding a bench at Lake Rio this time of morning proved less of a task. Holiday travelers were pretty much on their way. The cool crisp December air made me shiver. He put his arm around me pulling me close. Gently rubbing my arm; he says, "I can't have you catching a cold, though being your physician would be rewarding". I blush. I feel like you've been a part of me forever. Maybe a different time or place? Sounds crazy right? I don't even know your name. It's Winston. Oh, as in Winston Churchill. And I chuckle. No, as in Winston Pomp, but you can call me Jack.

As we enjoy our coffee, soft gentle snowflakes begin to fall. Weather alert announces winter storm heading our way. Walking me back to my car and noticing the over-night bag, he invites me to keep him company while waiting out the storm. We arrive a short time later. Helping me with my bag, his body brushes against my back. A warm feeling comes over me, and it's perfect. Turning to face him, our eyes meet and once again I'm captivated. He pulls me close and his lips barely brush mine. So soft and gentle. His kisses make love to my wanting mouth. Our tongues touch and a beautiful ballet begins. Taking my small hand in his, he leads me upstairs. The sound of soft music and the crackling of the warm fire fill his bedroom. He kisses me like no other. The corners of my mouth, and my neck, my shoulders have never known this blissful love my new friend shows me. Walking behind me, he begins to undress me. His warm breath on my neck, as he pushes himself into me drives me wild. Can it be I am falling in love?

One button at a time, until my sweater lay open, exposing my breasts. His hands brush over them ever so gently. His fingers slip under my bra caressing my nipples. Taking each one between his two fingers, he gently squeezes them. The sensation takes my breath away. His hand slides down to my stomach, tickling me. Back up the sides to my ribs. I lean my head back against his shoulder. His warm breath and tongue tease my earlobe. Gently biting at it. I turn to face him desperately wanting his mouth on mine. Don't move until I tell you, his strong authoritative and so erotic voice demands. I turn, and he plants a swift spank to my bottom. Tell me you understand Kennedi. Yes sir, is all my body has the strength to say. And so, this incredible hazel eyed man has awakened me at long last, and now the life I've only imagined has begun.

Sliding my sweater off my shoulders, Jack kisses my neck and moves down my back. Each kiss is slow and sensual. Kneeling behind me now, he runs his hands across the cheeks of my bottom and kisses each one. I can feel his warm and wet mouth. Reaching around my waist, he unbuttons my slacks and pulls them down. As I step out of them, his hands trace the inside of my legs, stopping at my thighs. His fingers tickle me there. Turn and face me Kennedi. Tell me where you want me to kiss you. His mouth is there, inches from my lacy panties. Please kiss me now Jack, come the words from my hungry mouth. Say it Kennedi, tell me where. I want to hear you say the words. Please Jack, kiss me slowly on the outside of my panties. I have never spoken so freely and uttered such erotic words. His lips touch me there. His tongue traces every inch, and he begins to gently suck. Pulling my panties completely down to my ankles with his mouth. I am so weak in the knees. Everything is spinning in the room, and I can hardly catch my breath. My heart is racing. Beads of perspiration slide down from my breasts to my stomach and he catches them with his tongue. He rises and lifts me in his arms. Laying me across his bed so lovingly and gentle. I feel like a queen, his queen.

Our hands intwined, he lowers himself on to me. Our bodies become one. He enters me so lovingly. Resting inside of me and taking in each moment. Kisses brush my lips so tenderly, and we hold each other. Making love to him, I get swept away. So intense and magical. We move together so perfectly. His kisses ignite this fire storm inside of me. With his hand under my bottom, he pulls me into him even more. Pushing himself deeper into me, I cry out his name. We cum together in the most passionate storm. We lay exhausted. Falling asleep with our bodies wrapped together in love, our first night together has been far beyond my dreams.

Good morning lover. I wake to see him smiling at me. You were incredible. However long and whatever the distance this journey takes us, I promise to walk it with you. I promise to not lead or follow, but to be fair and kind, supportive and understanding, and enthusiastic with our adventure. I smile and kiss this wonderful man.

And so, let our story begin.

Kennedi
Kennedi
2 Followers