Immoral Fairytales Ch.01: Going Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wetness was gross. She needed to get out of bed and change her sheets, hell, she'd need a new mattress after this. Or at least a layer of towels for tonight. She'd never squirted before, not even with her best orgasm, and this amount? It was like she peed the bed. She climbed out of bed and ripped her bedding off, not even bothering to turn the light on, she didn't need to see her shameful mess.

Her loins ached, needing release, but also from her working them too hard. She felt so empty, she needed something inside her so badly. So bad that she forgot what she was doing as she dug through her bottom dresser drawer. She grabbed her favorite vibrator and laid back down, flinching only slightly at the cold wetness on her back. It warmed quickly and she found it comforting as she slid the vibrator in and out of her self, still so wet she hadn't needed any lube at all.

Her toes curled from the enjoyable sensations of the vibrator, but it wasn't enough. She pushed it as deep as she felt comfortable doing, but it wasn't enough. The smell of her earlier shame surrounded her, but it didn't have the ammonia smell of urine. It smelled like the tea she'd drank, or at least a little bit like it. She rolled onto her side, holding the vibrator inside her with her thighs, and huffed the scent of her shame like a drug addict.

It filled her head, swirling around again, but instead of bringing her closer to her orgasm, she felt a heaviness sweep through, starting at her neck and moving down her body. She was so tired she only had enough energy to turn the vibration off before she passed out, still stuffed full of rubber.

She dreamed of living things. She was in the jungle, warm and humid, full of living things all around her. It was so peaceful, she loved how it felt to have the press of bark against her back, or the feeling of leaves brushing against her hot, naked flesh. Vines rustled through the greenery, she eagerly sought them out. It would feel so good to have them flowing like water over her flesh.

As soon as she thought about it the vines approached her, twisting up her ankles. She gasped, then relaxed as they climbed her body, twining up her legs slowly. Two more vines fell from the canopy and made her jump, but soon they were caressing her neck and shoulders and she relaxed.

Everywhere they touched felt more sensitive, she felt so alive. The vines around her legs continued to coil, they were just above her knees now. She staggered, the pleasure was too intense, then righted herself with one hand on the bark of a smooth tree. The vines from the canopy dropped lower and wrapped themselves around her breasts, caressing her nipples on the way down. She cried out in joy, urging them to continue the action. She wanted to be wrapped in vines from head to foot, wanted to feel them plunge into her warm, wet depths.

The thought startled her awake. She shivered, the wetness of her bed chilling her skin. She sat up and it pinched as her vibrator fell out of her to the bed, part of it had stuck to her thigh from her dried fluids. Her face flushed, what had been wrong with her last night?!

She snuck out of her room and into the bathroom and locked the door. The shower was slightly too hot, but she stayed in longer than normal, allowing the water to overheat her as she tried her best to wash the scent of her fluids from her skin. She scrubbed with soap and a loofah, washed three times, but the scent was still there, under the artificial fragrances. Every time she smelled it it made her want to stick something inside her core, reminded her how horny she was, and how much she wanted to cum.

She knew she wasn't going to be able to cum. She knew it deep down, on an instinctive level. Suddenly the fragrances she'd tried to use to wash the smell of her desire from her skin made her sick. She scrubbed herself with a clean washcloth until most of the artificial smell was gone, then stepped out of the shower and dressed herself quickly.

She knew how to cum. She knew what she needed to do. Would Rhyannon make her more tea? She needed more of that wonderful tea, she knew if she had more that it would help her reach her peak. She bumped into Forrest as she stepped from the bathroom, followed by a cloud of humidity.

"Jesus, Lil. Did you save any hot water for the rest of us?"

"Sorry," she apologized automatically. She stepped around him into the hallway. "All yours."

"Hey, you okay?" Forrest asked, grabbing her forearm and turning her around.

"What are you, my mother? Jesus, Forrest. I'm fine. What are you doing up?" she snapped, irritated at the delay. Now that she knew what she needed, it was all she could do not to just run from the house and bang on the door across the street.

"Working a double shift today," he grunted. "Not that it matters. You seem weird. What's wrong?"

She shook his hand off. "You're the one up early, and working extra shifts. What's wrong with you?" Her restlessness was turning into anger.

"God, you on the rag or something? Chill out," Forrest said, frowning at her. "Can't a guy worry about his little sister?"

"Nothing to worry about," she griped.

"Fine. Well, if you need-"

"I don't," she snapped, then turned and stormed down the hall, leaving her brother confused.

She smelled bacon, and usually it would make her excited, but today it smelled wrong. It still smelled like bacon, but it also smelled bad, like... She didn't know how to explain it. Samantha smiled at her as she walked into the kitchen.

Lily checked the time. It wasn't even eight am, too early to call on new neighbors on a Sunday morning. She felt like a lion in a cage, boxed in when all she wanted to do was run the savanna and get fucked by the biggest, strongest lion in the area. Her face flushed at the thought. Maybe Forrest was right, something was wrong with her.

Nothing more of Rhyannon's tea wouldn't fix. She poured some hot water into a cup from the pot on the stove, then grabbed a tea bag and sat down at the table. "Hey mom."

"Morning, Lily. You feel better? You still look a little pink."

"Took a hot shower, stayed in too long," she dismissed. "Feeling fine." She wasn't, but she couldn't tell her mother. Even if she wanted to, she found, she couldn't do it. Something inside turned sour at the thought of saying anything about how she felt, or her needs, to her mother.

"Want some bacon? I have some done, eggs, too."

"You're feeling domestic..."

"Hmm, well, I won't lie, I just stepped in for your dad, he's in the bathroom."

Lily laughed, though it felt like she was watching someone else play her part. She felt detached as she watched the time slowly tick on the wall. "Oh, thank goodness for that, or else we all might die."

Her mother nodded. "Well, one more day out of the morgue for all of us," she said, bringing over a plate with three pieces of bacon and two scrambled eggs on it. "Eat up."

The sight of the food on the plate made her stomach twist, though she didn't feel sick. She took a small bite of eggs and it was all wrong. The texture was slimy and the flavor was overwhelmingly sulfuric, and it took everything she had to swallow them down instead of spit them out. She chased it with a bite of bacon, but the greasy, charred flesh had her stomach pushing up the eggs she'd eaten earlier.

She pushed past her father in the hallway and barely made it to the toilet before she puked up everything in her stomach, then dry heaved until her sides hurt.

Some amount of time later a bottle of water rolled into the bathroom and bumped her knee gently, the door shutting quickly behind it. "I thought you were looking a little off," her mother said through the door. "Drink that if you can, then go lay back down in bed. Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks mom," she moaned, her head resting on the toilet seat as she waited for her stomach to decide if anything else was joining the bite of egg and bacon in the toilet. After a few minutes she was able to drink the water after she rinsed her mouth out a few times.

In fifteen minutes she was feeling better, and she was hungry. She cleaned herself up and rejoined her family at the table. Forrest was there, and it looked like he'd already pounded a few servings of eggs and bacon. Her mother looked up at her, concerned.

"You feeling any better?"

"A lot," she said. "I'm actually really hungry now, if that's not super weird."

Her mom shrugged. "Maybe you just had something you needed out. There's still a bit of bacon and eggs..." She trailed off at the sick look on Lily's face. "Yeah, maybe not the stuff you just puked up. What sounds good?"

"I dunno. Maybe..." She thought about it. "Fruit? Do we have any strawberries?"

Her mom bit her lower lip. "I don't think so. We have some old bananas, but they aren't really fit for anything but banana nut bread at this point."

She looked at the bananas, they were nearly completely black, with only a few yellow splotches. She hated over-ripe bananas, but for some reason these smelled amazing. She took one and peeled it down, her family watching her closely.

She took a bite and her eyes slipped shut in pleasure. The banana was perfect, there was no better way to describe it. How had she not loved over-ripe bananas before?

"Um... Did anyone else just watch my bizarro sister just enjoy bananas that non-bizarro Lily would've thrown away three days ago?" Forrest asked, sipping a mug of tea.

Her mug of tea. What an ass. "I dunno," she said between bites. "These are amazing." She finished the first one, then began on a second.

"Maybe don't eat a ton of bananas at once? Like, get some diversity?" her dad suggested.

"I'm good," she said, finishing up her second banana. She spotted an apple in the bowl on the counter and bit into it, then spit it out. The skin tasted like poison, though the juice inside still tasted good. She pulled out the peeler and peeled the apple, then ate it, core and all.

"Slow down, maybe?" her mom suggested. "You just finished, you know..." Her mom made a gagging motion, thankfully without sound.

"I'm starving," she said, looking around for something else to eat. She opened the fridge and found a bag of carrots. She brought the bag to the table and sat down, munching them down like chips. "Hey, that's my tea..."

Forrest was mid-sip, and he finished the cup before putting it back down. "It was just sitting here..."

She thought about making more, but honestly she didn't want any of the tea they had. There was only one tea on her mind right now. She checked the clock again, still too early. "You gonna eat that whole bag?" Forrest asked.

She looked down, realizing she'd lost both time and half the bag of baby carrots. "Maybe..."

Forrest shrugged. "You vegetarian now or something?"

She chewed her carrot thoughtfully. "I dunno. I just had a taste for it."

Forrest's face bloomed with mischief. "You're pregnant. Adam forget to put on a condom?"

"Dude, Adam's been overseas for like, six weeks," she complained, her face red. If Adam were here, she would've called him already to pound her until she came.

"Sounds like just the right amount of time to get to the puking stage of pregnancy..."

"Shit, Forrest!" she complained as her father choked on his coffee. "Fuck you."

"Lily!" her mother snapped. "Language!"

"Are you?" her father asked, a look of understanding coming over his face.

"Of course not! If you all must know, I had my period last week. Jesus. I was just, something didn't agree with me, that's all."

"Yeah, sure, but then you have weird cravings..." Forrest added.

She pushed away from the table, the mostly empty bag of carrots abandoned. "I'm going for a walk."

"It's okay, if you are. We can figure it out," her dad called after her.

"I'm not!" she yelled before she slammed the screen door behind her. Or wanted to, but it was on a hydraulic hinge and it wasn't satisfying at all. She wandered their neighborhood, the sunshine feeling particularly nice on her skin. The sun really started blazing after about half an hour and her skin started to feel a bit warm, so she headed back home.

At first sight, the man in her new neighbor's yard looked slightly green, but she blinked and he looked normal, though his hair still had that chlorine-green staining. It was shaggy, but in a fashionable way, just long enough to enjoy running her fingers through. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his lean back was defined with muscle. Black shorts molded to his ass as he bent over, looking at one of the bushes in front of the house.

She crossed the street without meaning to. Nearly thirty seconds passed before he realized she was watching him, or maybe he'd been letting her ogle his sexy body. He really was sexy, she found herself blushing hard when she wondered what he'd look like without his shorts. He wasn't wearing shoes, not even sandals.

She had a boyfriend, she reminded herself.

Still, there was no harm in looking another part reminded.

He turned to her and smiled, perfect white teeth in the most handsome, yet also beautiful face she'd ever seen on a man. Her father was right, these people were too beautiful, but she didn't mind. "Hello?"

"Um, hi," she said with a little wave. OMG, she was acting stupid.

"You live across the street." He said it as a fact, not a question.

"Yeah," she replied anyway. "I met your mother yesterday."

He chuckled. "She's not my mother. Not my real mother, at least."

"Oh?" she said, unsure how to respond. "You're adopted?"

He chuckled again, and she quite liked how it sounded. "You could say that."

She nodded. He stood up, brushing his shorts as he unfolded. He was tall, taller than Forrest. "Yeah. Okay. Um..." The urge to have more tea with Rhyannon was suddenly at full power. "Is, um, she here?"

"Who? Rhyannon?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Um... I was... Yeah. She, um..." She couldn't think of a good reason to see the older woman again, other than the tea. Would it be rude to ask for some more?

"I'm Glyn," he said, sticking out his hand. It was dirty, stained with soil and grass stains. She hesitated, then took it anyway. His touch was cool in hers and she pulled away quickly, realizing her palms were sweaty. Still, her core clenched when his skin touched hers.

"Sorry, my hands are all sweaty," she said, holding them behind herself. "I'm Lily."

He smiled and she went from shy to full blown embarrassed. He was stunning, and here she was, making a fool of herself on his front lawn. "What a lovely name," he praised. She flushed.

"Thanks," she muttered, looking down. "I should probably-"

"Would you like to come inside for some tea? Just for a minute?"

She looked up sharply. "Yes, please." Did that sound too desperate?

He smiled, then held his hand out for her. She took it without thought, then fought the urge to pull away. It disappeared quickly, his touch feeling so good she that her embarrassment wasn't enough to have her being shy. He pulled her up the steps and into the house. The same line of boxes blocked the view of the living room.

She found herself in the same chair from yesterday. There was a pot of tea on the stove, she saw tendrils of steam rising up from it. "You asked about Rhyannon. She's out today, she went to help Hirath and Conway finish bringing our belongings. So, it's just me here today."

Her face flushed at the thought of being alone in this house with Glyn. "Your mom said the tea, um, said you made the tea. Like, from herbs."

He brought two teacups to the table and she had to fight herself from just chugging the steaming beverage, she wanted it that bad. "I do," he agreed, watching her curiously. "Do you like it?"

She looked up at him, shocked. "Of course. I, it's amazing. Seriously, it's all I thought about since I drank it yesterday." She picked up her cup and blew across the top then sipped it. It was the perfect temperature.

He sipped his own mug more slowly. "I'm glad. I'm very particular about my tea."

"Oh, no," she said, tipping the mug back to get the last few drops. "It's very good. That's why I wanted to see Rhyannon again, I wanted to ask for some more tea. I can't get it out of my head, how good it is."

His smile was arousing. The first mug of tea filled her belly with the now-familiar warmth, and made her head start to feel lighter. Her embarrassment slipped away as she asked for a second cup. Glyn poured it for her, looking directly into her eyes. His were green, as green as the jungle. The thought had her blushing, remembering her dream from the night before. She went to drink the second mug, but he placed a hand over hers, stopping her from lifting the mug.

"Take your time, Lily. Enjoy it. Let's talk, get to know one another. I'll make you as much tea as you like, whenever you desire it." The way he said desire made her whole body tingly.

He released her and she brought the cup to her lips, but only sipped. The tea steeped through her body, and this time she didn't need to think about releasing the swirliness in her head. It flowed on its own, and her core began to ache.

"What did you have for breakfast this morning? Does your family eat meat?"

She nodded. "Dad made bacon and eggs, but after a bite of it I ended up feeling really sick."

He cocked his head again, his eyes narrowing. "You ate flesh today?"

She nodded. "But it made me puke."

He relaxed instantly. "Perfect. What did you eat, after that?"

She looked at him curiously, but her head was pleasantly fluffy, so his response wasn't that alarming. "Bananas, an apple, and some carrots."

He nodded, looking very pleased. She flushed, both her cheeks and her core, feeling like maybe she was the reason he looked happy. She hoped she was. "Do you still hunger?"

She giggled. "That's a weird way to ask it. You really are foreign, aren't you?"

He tensed again. "Rhyannon told you?"

"I forget where she said you're from, sorry," she said, then giggled again. She was feeling very giggly, all of a sudden.

"Did you want something else to eat?" he asked again, no longer tense.

She nodded. "I wouldn't wanna put you out, though. I mean, I know you just moved in..."

He smiled at her. "We are very hospitable folk," he said as he stood up. He rummaged in the fridge for a moment, then brought back something that looked like a granola bar, but a whole tray of it. "I made this last night, hoping you'd come back today."

"You wanted me to come back?" she asked as blood rushed to her face.

He chuckled. "Of course I did. I was disappointed that we did not meet officially yesterday, though Rhyannon told me about you."

Her face was on fire. "I'm not, I mean..." She didn't know what she was trying to say.

Glyn put the tray down and took her hand. Her heart went insane. "You are very interesting to me. From what Rhyannon said, you sound perfect."

"Oh. Um..." Words failed her.

"Do you find me attractive?" he asked, squeezing her hand.

She nodded her head hard, then forced herself to stop. "You are more than attractive. You are perfect."

He smiled warmly. "Perfect, I am not. But it pleases me very much that you are attracted to me. I feel the same way, Lily."

He pulled away from her with one more quick squeeze of his hand, then turned from her and dug in a box. He pulled out a knife and pulled the tray towards himself.

"What is it?" she asked as he cut a slice from the tray, so very glad to move the conversation to something less embarrassing. It appeared to have all sorts of stuff in it, oats and nuts and little bright red berries and something darker, too.

"Oh, a little of this, a little of that," he answered without answering. "It's very good for the body." He pushed the little plate with a perfect square of the granola bar on it.