All Comments on 'Impact 15: of The Bitch'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I live for each new installment in this series I sometimes laugh at myself for forgetting that the characters aren’t real people. - But then I remind myself that SiteNonSite is a magical and talented author who can suspend disbelief for the reader: A neat trick, and an amazing gift. Thank you SiteNonSite. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

No big dramas in this episode, but still wonderful to spend more time with Young Sarah. Wake-up sex was a lovely way for the readers to start a new chapter. One of the things that make this story special is the richness of the details, like the black suits at the funeral. Another is the quality of the dialogue. The conversation between Sarah and her mother seems very realistic.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Thank you SNS. This chapter is so powerful and emotionally true. I so love what Sarah tells Claire when they are outside the Times building. Sigh. That was so beautiful, you keep making me cry. Oh, and lunch with Kip in the park funny and on point as always. Very last sentence of the chapter shocking, though.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I just love this entire series. The characters are complicated and real, the writing is compelling, and the sex is so vivid it’s like being in Sarah’s head.

What an end to this chapter!

Fritz_WFritz_Wabout 1 year ago

Another excellent part. Thank you very much.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

We’ve/you’ve come a long way from initial restroom scene in this purported Rom-Com/Cum, but so telling: “No... What do you think?" She asks, looking at herself in the mirror. "Would you fuck me?" Her shirt is still a little bit damp, and her dark nipples are hard and long. Her expression is brazen and fierce. I wonder if I've ever looked that sexy, if I've ever looked half that sexy. “I'd totally fuck you," I deadpan.

You have created/are creating an intriguing romance that keeps on giving. Odd feeling about how age difference arises again. Get it from vantage point of Sarah’s mother — maybe she is grasping; after all she mentions babies as well. But you’ve inserted age in the past, so must be something you find interesting/worth exploring, but really 24 vs 36 — hardly “could be her mother.” Long/short, so much more than a rom/com; love the two characters you’ve created, the ensemble around them, including Helen, and their relationship which resonates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love Sara and Claire, so glad you are back.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year agoAuthor

I do my best SuspendedDisbeliefAnon. I’m so happy you’re enjoying Sarah and Claire - the good news is there’s another chapter coming soon - Friday got so long I split it into two. Which is part of the reason this chapter took so long, but also because I have been fighting with myself over how to to return Sarah back to her life, to deescalate the drama… a bit. I am glad the details make up for the relative calm, NoLongerAnon, and very happy the call with Amelia rings true. I spent a great deal of time fretting over that. I am very grateful to everyone who is following along toesucker1. It’s an amazing commitment that I very much appreciate. (You too Fritz_W and ILoveAnon.) Kip is the gift that keeps giving _robin. I really enjoy writing him. I am heartened to know Sarah’s pledge to Claire worked for you. I like to show her being mushy, even though I know that doesn’t necessarily make for good porn. The age difference looms large for Amelia because she was such a young mother, Migbird. It may be part of why the difference was such a shock Sarah - she’s used to thinking of forty as REALLY old. As for me, I’ve thin-slicing those first stages of life in my stories when relatively small age differences mean a LOT. Annie is the earliest moments of independence and discovery, Miranda the first, very unsure moments of adulthood, and Sarah who is a successfully launched young professional. To keep myself sane as I work to finish this RomCum epic, I have been writing some other stories on the side that are of women a little further on in life - although age is still important in those.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 1 year ago

Hi SNS! I’ve nothing to add that wasn’t said down below. Just wanted you to know I read this and gave it five stars.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
5 Stars Of Top Shelf Entertainment

Great story with wonderful characters that are very interesting plot. Love it. Fun drama and it appears we are getting some hidden Easter eggs of possible smut to come. Thanks for your time to write. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply a wonderful, superbly written story, pushing at the boundaries, if they exist, between love and lust.. And, you go further into the beautiful, almost fetishitic aspects of desire. That paragraph about ‘The brink’ - wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thank you.

Cc2241Cc2241about 1 year ago

Excellent! Quite the reveal at the end, can't wait to see how Sarah's relationship with her Mom develops!

LaminarFlowLaminarFlowabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter. I check every day to look for it!!!

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

I think Sarah’s mother takes Claire seriously when she hears that Claire is transitioning (to vegetarian.) I love that so many of Sarah’s sentences end with the question mark?

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you DylanAnon, Qwer12, LaminarFlow, CeeCee, and Anons for the encouraging comments. Its wonderful to know folks are enjoying this in real time. The new chapter is just waiting to clear moderation. In my mind Amelia takes Sarah VERY seriously, _robin, more like an older sibling than her oldest child, but she is still struggling to catch up, and as the next chapter will show, vegetarianism is a powerful marker of resolve between mother and daughter. And as for the question marks, that verbal tick is an expression of Sarah’s insecurity, her youthfulness - Claire never ends a statement with a question mark.

sharksharksharkshark12 months ago

This chapter was spectacular! I love all the thoughts Sarah has of “mother” while she submits herself to Claire. I wonder how many older women out there enjoy being the beneficiary of a young girl who has serious Mommy issues. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you are simply wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
587 Followers
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories